The Goddess of Music and Soun...

By ELWitch9

Luna Odindottir is the younger sister of Thor and Loki, Princess of Asgard and the Goddess of Music and Sound... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
1K!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

371 6 0
By ELWitch9

We got into the metal machine that Son of Coul also known as Phil called a car. He told me about the Midgardian organization called shield that he works for, and what happened when Thor first came here. I told him about some of my powers and Asgard, we really got along, the older Midgardian also told me that his name is Eric. We pulled up at the Bifrost symbol and got out of the car. Thor was standing in the middle of the symbol calling out to Heimdall, I walked over and stood next to Jane. Thor looked at me confused by the fact the Bifrost wasn't opening, I look up into the sky and yell out to Heimdall louder than Thor would be able to and try to make sure he would be able to hear it, but nothing happens.

"He doesn't answer" Thor tells the other Asgardians walking over to them.

"Then we are stranded" Hogun realises.

"Heimdall if you can hear me, we need you now!" Thor shouts again "Heimdall" we see the Bifrost start opening, the warrior three, Sif and I run over to it, I look back at Thor who was facing Jane "I must go back to Asgard but I give you my word, I will return for you" he brings up her hand and kisses it "Deal?" Jane leans up and kisses him, so I quickly lower my eyes giving them privacy, but also I do not want to see my brother kissing someone.

"Deal" I hear her reply, Thor walks back over to us, and I smirk at him.

"Good job, brother" and we all get pulled into the Bifrost. Once we get back to Asgard I see Heimdall had fainted at the panel.

"Get him to the healing room" Thor orders pointing to Heimdal "Leave our brother to us" Thor puts his hand around my waist and starts flying quickly towards the palace. We sprint through the palace heading towards Father's chambers.

"It's said you can still see and hear what transpires around you, even in this state. I hope it's true, so that you may know your death came by the hand of Laufey" I hear Laufey say, I start running as fast as I could muttering under my breath about how annoyingly big the palace was, I hear a blasting sound and Laufey grunting in pain.

"And your death came by the son of Odin" I hear Loki, another blast and I breath out knowing that Father will be alright.

"Loki, you saved him" I hear Mother.

"I swear to you, mother, they will pay for what they've done today" We finally reach Fathers chambers and stand in the doorway seeing mother and Loki getting out of a hug.

"Loki" Thor gets their attention.

"Thor" Mother starts running over to him "I knew that you would return to us" she hugs him while Thor and I were glaring at Loki who was looking very concerned at me. Mother lets go of Thor and turns to me, grabbing my face in her hands "Oh my Odin. Dear why are you covered in blood?" she asks using a spell to clean me up, Thor walks down the steps towards Loki who was backing away.

"Why don't you tell her? How you sent the destroyer to kill our friends? To kill me? Maybe even trying to kill Luna?" Thor furiously asked Loki. They split up standing either side of Fathers bed. Mother looks up confused at Loki.

"What?" she mutters.

"It must have been enforcing Father's last command" Loki lies "But it wouldn't have attempted to kill Luna" he says which I know he is not lying because it barely tried to hit me.

"Then why is she covered in blood? I look over to Thor confused, he sees my confusion and explains "She wouldn't be if she didnt have to overuse her powers to what she's use to trying to keep everyone including herself safe" he finishes, Loki looks at me apologetically "You're a talented liar, brother. Always have been"

"It's good to have you back" Loki smiles at Thor "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to destroy Jotunheim" Loki raises Gungnir blasting at Thor making him smash through the wall and fall out I run towards the hole and look out. I look around and see that Loki had run out of the room.

"Go Luna, now. I believe he'll listen to you" Mother begs, I nod at her and run out of the room, running through the empty halls and finally out of the palace. I ran as fast as I could to the stables and to Blossom.

"Quickly girl, we need to get to the Bifrost" I tell her jumping on her back.

'On it, princess' Blossom runs faster than ever out of the stables and down the streets of the village, all the village folk quickly moving out of the way with scared looks on their faces. She bolted down the Bifrost bridge, when we were almost at the bifrost, Thor flew overhead just faster than us, when we got there the Bifrost was freezing over with Loki standing next to the panel that was completely frozen over with thick ice "You can't stop it. The Bifrost will rip Jotunheim apart" Thor tries to hit the panel with Mjolnir but Loki blasts him away. I hurryingly dismount Blossom.

"Thank you for the ride now quick get away from here, girl" I tell her, she runs back down the bridge. I turn and run into the observatory "Why have you done this!" I ask Loki.

"To prove to Father that I am a worthy son. When he wakes, I would've saved his life I would have destroyed that race of monsters and I will be true heir to the throne" he hisses.

"You are not a monster!" I scream at him, he looks at me with a glare.

"You can't kill an entire race" Thor shouts at him.

"Why not. What is this newfound love for the frost giants? You, who would have killed them all with your bare hands" Loki walks down the steps towards Thor.

"I've changed"

"So have I" Loki hits Thor with Gungnir "Now fight me" Loki goes to hit Thor again but I put a forcefield around him throwing him backwards and out of Loki's reach "I never wanted the throne. I only ever wanted to be your equal" Loki circles the panel, I stand to the side staying away from the fight to not get myself hurt.

"I will not fight you brother!" Thor yells, standing up.

"I am not your brother. I never was" heavy tears well in my eyes blurring my vision.

"Loki this is madness!" Thor shout at him.

"Is it? Is it madness? Is it? Is it?" Loki hisses "I dont know what happened to you on earth that made you so soft. Don't tell me it was that woman. Oh, it was. Maybe when I'm finished, I'll pay her a visit myself" Thor snaps and lunches himself at Loki and he does the same, they start fighting each other ignoring my screams for them to stop. Loki starts to get the upper hand when Thor picks him up and throws him. He goes to hit him again when Loki blasts him. They both get blasted out of the observatory on the rainbow bridge. I chase after then and see an illusion of Loki dangling off the side begging for Thor's help, but the real Loki was walking up behind him.

"LOKI DON'T" I scream, Thor turns around facing the real Loki after the illusion faded, Loki stabs Thor in the side. Then starts making more illusions of himself laughing "Enough!" I yell when I got to them and send out a sonic wave, disappearing all the Loki illusions and sending the real Loki to the ground in pain. Thor walks over to him and places Mjolnir on his chest. Loki struggles and tries to lift Mjolnir up but he wasn't worthy so he couldn't. Thor and I walk side by side as close as we could heading towards the Bifrost which was lighting up from being overpowered.

"Look at you, the mighty Thor. With all your strength, what good does it do you now?" Loki sneers, grunting in pain from Mjolnir "You hear me brother. There's nothing you can do" Thor summons Mjolnir and I back away from him before he smashes the hammer into the bridge continuously, I look over to Loki who was pushing himself up on his elbows "What are you doing!?" he yells, I slowly start walking backwards over to him "If you destroy the bridge, you'll never see her again!" he stands up and starts walking toward Thor.

"Forgive me, Jane" Thor whispers and hits the bridge, and it finally explodes sending us all flying backwards and destroys the Bifrost. All three of us were screaming and Loki almost fell into the abyss, but I grabbed his hand, Thor was holding onto my legs, and I look up to see Father had awoken and was holding onto Thor's legs. I look back in horror crying seeing Loki "I could've done it Father. I could've done it!" Loki desperately calls out "For you, for all of us" he looks back at me, and I try to get better grip on his hand.

"No Loki" Father speaks, I see Loki's face drop and I reach out for his other hand.

"Please hold on Loki" I whisper to him, crying harder.

"I love you, Lune" he looks at me and slowly lets go of my hand, I try to hold on but he slips out of my hand.

"NOOOOO!" I scream.

"LOKI NOO!" Thor yelled.

"No" Father whispers, Loki keeps falling but then disappears, Father and Thor pull me up onto the bridge, I sit on my knees, screaming. I send Father and Thor flying down the bridge screaming as loud as I possible could, I'm sure the entire kingdom would be able to hear. I was screaming, crying, sending out sonic waves and having a forcefield bubble pulsing around myself, my powers were out of control. I could slightly hear Thor yelling out my name, but I didn't react, I just kept screaming out all my bottled-up pain, until I finally blacked out.

I woke up lying on my back on what felt like my bed. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see in my dark room, I tried to hear anyone, but I couldn't, I slowly got up and instantly felt pain in my head and my throat felt like someone was shredding it. I stumble out of my room and see empty halls except a few guards, I walk with my head down, hugging my arms heading towards Loki's room, hoping it was just a horrid nightmare. Once I got there I opened the door and slipped inside. I closed the door and was met with his black, green and gold colours, but no Loki. I crawl into his bed and curl myself up under his sheets crying into his pillow. I hear the door open, and I look up through tears to see Mother rushing in, she runs over to me, sits down on his bed and she hugs me tightly. I cry silently into her shoulder unable to make any sounds while she rubs my back, and starts crying also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
55.9K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
83.8K 1.9K 38
Aurora Odinsdottir, the youngest of Odins children. She is the Goddess of the Sun, princess of Asgard and the little sister to the legendary and anno...
27.9K 932 34
(Loki X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n, princess of Etiof, arrives on Asgard as a child after escaping from her kingdom, helped by one of her mother's ladie...