Secret Of Royal Couple

By itx_taekook_

Where both mates belongs to rare bloodline blessed by moon goddess. The royal true blood Jeon Jungkook stepp... More

Lets meet the royalties....!!!
Prologue
1: Pleadings
2:Welcome Home
3:First Encounter
4: Coronation
5: Birthday Night
6: Special Guest
7: Deep Conversation
8: News or Gift?
9: Woods
10: Yoonmin
11: Unholy
12: Departure
13: All Blue
14: First Court
15: Couples Talk
16: Letter
17 : Blood Lust
18: Rosemary
Review
19 : Mine
20 : All Yours
🙃
21 : Nothingness
22 : Nuna
23 : Our People
24 : Sneak In
25 : Rescue
26 : Embrace
27 : V
28 : Patch Up
29 : New Prey
30 : True Blood
31 : Moon Flower
32 : Royal Blood
33: Dream over Dream
34: The Knight
35: Jackson Wang
36: Truth Betold
38: Prophecy (2)
39: Pine & Rosemary
40: Pleasure
41: Demand
42: Play with magic
43: Blood Moon
🎴Blood Moon Doubts
44: Blood Sky
#1-JK
45: Unfolding the Secrets
46: Rage
47: Him
48: Alexandrea
49: Blood Rain
50: Solace

37: Prophecy (1)

395 23 19
By itx_taekook_

Days has passed peacefully and royalities start gather in Royal place once again, Kim couple was the last one arrived the palace last night and royal omega was overwhelmed  seeing his parents after a long interval of time.

Yoonmin and Namjin couple settled back in Royal palace and Alpha Jeon Jungkook asked his father to say goodbye to retirement for few more years and Mr Jeon (Jungkook's father) was really grumpy on His Majesty's order but he can't say no to his son The Alpha King.

Anyhow everyone was gathered in living hall , Hyun Joon and Ha Yoon was playing with each other and making others to coo at them. By now Hyung Joon become a toddler of  2year and Ha Yoon was learning to crawl and sit on his own without his parents help.

(DO you guys remember who's Hyun Joon and Ha Yoon?)

Hoseok was updating Kim & jeon couple about their mission on blood lust family ,while royal couple was chatting with  yoonmin and namjin for killing the time as they were waiting for Cha Eun Woo and his mate  Wheein, who are invited for dinner and formal meeting with royals.

"Haven't you got your rut yet Jungkook? I remembered we both experienced our ruts on same days and I had already take care of my rut last week but I haven't heard from anyone around that you leave the castle to tackle with your rut" yoongi asked Jungkook bit worriedly.

"Actually I took rut supressents before going on mission that's why I think my rut got late this time", royal alpha says scratching his nape.

Before yoongi hyung comment on his reason the door of living hall opened after a soft knock on it and rescued couple entered the hall with few guard behind them.

The couple bowed to greet the royal family.

"Welcome guys ,come have a seat", hoseok welcomed the couple and offered them the couch right next to him and opposite to royal couple (taekook) now they were setting face to face.

"We heard about the incident, your majesty,we just hope you are doing well by now," wheein asked about royal alpha's health with a heart warming smile.

"Thank you Wheein, I'm all good, I hope you're also doing well along with your alpha." Royal Alpha asked the omega.

" Yes, your majesty we are doing well, all thanks to you" this time Cha Eun Woo replied and thanked the royal Alpha.

"Please stop being formal , it's royal alpha's duty to look after his people so don't worry guys and take it easy their's no need to be formal around us , just feel at home" this time Royal Luna interfere and stop their formal act which was annoying him from the core of his heart.

"Ohh and please don't apologize" royal Luna again speak when he felt like the Cha couple is going to apologize.

"Are you okiee pup...?? Why are you reacting soo much", Jungkook asked his omega creasing the omega's clothed thigh to relaxed his nerves.

"I'm sorry...i-i just don't know why I'm reacting like that", he apologized taking deep breaths.

"Here take it tae, you will feel better", jimin says passing him a glass of water and assuring him that everything is gonna be alright.

"So the gentleman, tell us how was your experience in blood lust family, what they want from our People why they are assaulting them? Do you have any idea??"

This time the former Royal King Jeon Jong Suk asked Eun Woo, there were pin drop silence in the room and everyone was full attentive to get to know the real reason behind all the mess.

Before Eun Woo replied, Jungkook dismissed the guards from the hall and asked them not to allowed anyone in the hall without their permission and gesture the alpha to continue speaking.

"Actually I'm the cheif of royal guards of Moonland Kingdom and Alpha King Xiao Zhan ordered me to investigate the case of disappearing of werewolves along with Hoseok Hyung, hoseok hyung was personally spying on them by living in a pack close to Blood Lust Family. And I was investigating it by staying in castle.

Apparently it looks like they were kidnapping the wolf couples to get a heir from them or rapped the one whom they like.

I was sure by my core that time that all this is happening because vampires need a heir to accept the deceased true blood Mark Tuan as their second king or queen.

They kidnapped thousands of werewolves to make them impregnate and they only choose the couple with the combination of alpha and omega...not alpha & beta couple nor beta & omega couple and not even alpha &alpha couple.

So such situation was making sense that they need a heir and they are going to use the couple as surrogate parents.

But everything prove wrong when they kidnapped me and my omega ", Eun Woo's breath hitched when he talked about his omega. Wheein pated his back as assurance that she's with him , he don't have to suffer anymore. Eun Woo take a breath and start talking again.

First Mark rapped my omega in front of my eyes just to show me who's in the power" a tear shed from Eun Woo's eye while whieen closed his eyes in utmost pain like she didn't want to recall those hurting memories.

"Then he took us with him and present us Infront of Jackson Wang , their king as feast, their were witches in his throne hall that were enchanting some spell, just to let know about our scents either they are attractive or not....when those whitches approved of our scents they cast a spell on Wheein and darged me out of the room and locked us in a cell made of silver.

After a week they throw Wheein in cell in half dead condition when she was impregnate with their child probably with Jackson because she start craving for blood. But one thing was for sure they are not behind a heir because their was and alpha (female) who was pregnant and her pregnancy wasn't like the werewolves once, I have just seen her once when they were dragging me out from the throne hall the very first day and I have never seen her ever after just once in a while I was able to get her scent which was a real calming and intoxicating one unlike the alpha's dominate one."

Cha Eun Woo complete his report and looks towerds alpha Kim and Jeon if they have any questions to ask.

"Okiee thank you Eun Woo for updating us, now hoseok would you like to add someone in it , what you found out while spying on them...??" This time Alpha King Kim Xiao Zhan asked the knight.

Jung Hoseok placed his cane of Sprite on table and clear his throat and start speaking.

" As you all know that I was send on a mission to Blood Lust Family the day the Kim family landed on Blue Moon Kingdom for the royal wedding of His Majesty and Royal Luna, I stayed in Mystic Pack near Blood Lust Family as the ambassador of Moonland Kingdom, so I was free to roam Around there because of my pass, anyhow I start sneaking in the blood lust family after picking the strong scent of werewolves their ,so I wasn't afraid that I will got caught because of my scent.

They bring hundreds of werewolves there on daily bases just to fulfill their lust and then made them their slaves after getting bored of them.

Their were numerous pregnant couples, all wounded and in miserable condition. Alot of them died after completing their first month of their pregnancy as they won't survive the cravings of blood.

Something that was a bit good that they behave good with the couple who crossed the second month of their pregnancy when the mother scents changed, there were witches who cast black magic. One thing was sure they were behind the scent of pregnant omega's which were under the spell of witch.

Their was also a female alpha who was carrying a baby of 8th months in her womb unlike the werewolves who's pregnancy only consists of 7months. That was something different.

Anyhow this situation flames my curiosity and I start digging in the situation. And what guess what I got...??

They are looking for their prophecy which is going to be true in the mid of 21st century." Hoseok blast the bomb.

"What do you mean by their prophecy?? I haven't heard about the one??" Alpha King Jeon Jungkook asked arching his eyebrow.

"Hehe... don't asks me about the prophecy because I'm also unaware of it ,I haven't heard about one but the witches of Euphoric Land must know about him as they are in this world from hundred of years so I requested Park Lusi to asked them about the prophecy, I hope they will know about it" hoseok says showing his wide smile to the alpha King.

"Appa , dad do you know anything about it, as you both faught against vampires years ago side by side to help the witches of Euphoric Land?" Royal Luna asked his father and father in law.

"No my son, we do know about that their is some prophecy exist in vampires but we don't know about the details as they hide it like some secrad secret." Mr:Kim replied to his son.

"So their is some prophecy also exist in the world of werewolves about which we are not awared?" , This time Jungkook asked which led the former alpha's speechless for a while.

"Your reactions screams it aloud that their is something which we are not aware of". Jungkook speak with sour vocals like he hurt that their parents hides something from them.

"It's better if it kept hidden my child, as long as it kept secret you are safe in this world." Mr Jeon says taking a long breath like he was well aware that the time come when they have to uncover ever detail every secret.

"So when will you tell us about the hidden secrets of yours when someone again try to kill me in my own castle....?? Then it's all okay with me...keep it to your self and keep us safe in this shitty world." Jungkook growled in anger, here they are trying to sort out the situation but their parents are still eager to keep secret from them....just wow.

"Please don't angry my boy,let me tell you it's your right to now about the secret of your and your mate's birth" this time Mr Kim try to calm down his son in law, and alerted all the senses of taehyung when he Heard his father speaking about the secret of his birth. He was all ears to listen to his appa.

" Every thing was started when the witches of Euphoric Land granted us (pointing at Mr Jeon and himself) with the birth charms of royal child as you know that giving a birth to royal blood is the most dangerous thing in werewolves world because the mother died during labor and the child were also dead after few days of his brith.

But Lisa and Jennie the queen witches cast a spell and creat two birth charms which you are still wearing the charms were consists of 4 necklace 2 birth charms and 2 mate charms, the birth charms were coated with your parents blood and witch spells and the mate charms your wear after your marriage were coated with both of your blood and witch spells, the blood was taken  by the witches when you both were newborns.

If we says that your birth is just the miracle of witch magic and blessings of moon goddess then we were not wrong about it.

At that time we were just happy that there's going to be a royal blood couple as our next heir without any lose. There were just pros in that spell with no cons.

But every spell cost something. No one is aware in the world that you both are the product of witch magic...the magic for which vampires are looking for. But why they are looking for you...?? The witches never told about that thing to us...they said it just a miracle that the prophecy proved to be true and we will come to know about the prophecy once the time came." Mr Kim completed his sentence and looked towards his son and son in law to see their reaction.

*But still their is nothing clear by now that what we birth have link with vampires prophecy and why the hell they are after the scent of pregnant omega's" . Jungkook asked with frustration...he was now freaking out with confusion.

"Let asked about it from Lisa noona, let see what will she says about it", Jungkook grabbed his cellphone and dailed a specific number from his contact list.

The bell was ringing on the other side but no one was picking up the phone, in matter of seconds the room start filling with dark smoke with the scent of burning coals.

                          ___________________

So this is the first part of "Prophecy" I have divided it into two parts because the chapter was long.

I will update it's second part very soon...so please stay tunned..we will meet soon.

Until then take care of yourself.
Stay safe
Stay healthy
Good Night
Borahae 💜

                 _______________________

Please spare your precious time a bit more and have a look on my second book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 6.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
28.4K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
816K 37.7K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
43.9K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...