Sweet or Bittersweet

By sxaredwings

Sophia doesn't take shit from anyone. Anybody who tries to change her for their pleasure, she becomes a night... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chpater 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special chapter 1
Special chapter 2
Special chapter 3
Special chapter 4
Special chapter 5
Special chapter 6
Special chapter 7

Chapter 19 (Finale)

51 4 9
By sxaredwings

Kyle

The day arrived when we go back to DC for a fresh start. The past one week, Sophia helped me recover mentally and physically. I cannot thank the lords enough for bringing her back into my life. Before her everything was dark. She is my light, my source of happiness and my anchor.

About the "being physical" part, I don't feel scared anymore whenever she touches me in an intimate way. Well things are such that now whenever I see her, my desire goes onto another level. A dangerous one. I want to keep control till we reach and settle back in her home, I mean our home.

Currently we are in the flight and she has her head laid on my shoulder. Her cheeks are squished and i'm trying my very best not to scream over this overly cute sight. Fuck how does she flatter me so much. She's just sleeping and yet making me go crazy. God I love this woman so much.

"Snowflake" I whispered into her ear while placing a small kiss on her cheek. She wiggled around a little and got in a comfortable position.

"We are going to land, love, wake up". She lets out a whine and wakes up.
"I want to sleep more" she yawns.
"You can sleep when we reach home baby. The house is already set".
"Ugh fine". She huffs in annoyance while I giggle at her state.

We landed and got our luggage. I could see her friends and Tyler and Noah from a distance. Her friends ran and hugged her. Well more like suffocating her.

I gave Tyler and Noah a small hug too. Despite what happened in the past, we've established a good friendship.
"How was the flight man?" Noah asks.
"Tiring as hell bro, I can't wait to go home and rest".
"Haha of course, you guys rest. Tomorrow we can hold the meeting for the agreement". Tyler says and I nod.

"EEEK WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH SOPHIEE!!" Her friend Claire shrieked which caused a lot of people to stare at us.

"Baby tiger!! You're finally back!!!" The dude named Ryan exclaimed while hugging her like it's the end of the world.

Dammit stop touching my woman like that.

I know I shouldn't be jealous but ugh.
Then Ash pulled him aside while whispering something in his ear. I don't know what he said but I'm thankful that he removed him from my snowflake. The Ryan guy stuck his tongue out in a mocking way which made me feel slightly creeped.

"You may be our tiger's man but she's our bestie first" he sassily says which made everyone laugh while me? Welp I just stood there and gave him a small smile.

It definitely took a lot of effort to not shoot his sassy ass.

Soon we all left for our place. The atmosphere was definitely so lively and despite everything, we all are laughing and enjoying our time. No one could ever guess the hell we all went through, but we managed to overcome it and now there's no more sadness. Only laughs and smiles.

And I will go to any lengths to keep all their smiles. Especially my snowflake who finally has a whole new aura. She's no longer the cold hearted Sophia. She is someone who has become a sunshine and her smile can literally cure any disease. My snowflake. My sunshine.

We all got down and all of them helped us with our luggage. Soon we bid our byes and made plans to meet for dinner at Tyler's place.

Our whole day went in unpacking, make out sessions and lots of kisses. God I can't get enough of her. I can't wait to love her the way I've dreamed off. She's gonna be mine and only mine.

Right now I'm leaning against the doorframe of our room, watching her get ready. Even tho she's only wearing a simple pair of sweatpants and hoodie, she still looks absolutely breathtaking. I slowly went behind her and hugged her, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck. She just smiled and placed her hands on top of mine.

"Can't we just give an excuse and stay inside snowflake". I mumble to which she laughs.
"My brother is hosting a welcome back dinner, we have to go".
"Ugh fineeeee"

She turns around in my embrace and kisses me. I wildly kiss her back as I pick her up and place her on the dresser. Her hands massaging my scalp, she kisses me with passion and possessiveness. This is probably the 10th make out session of the day. I pull back as we heavily pant.

"We have to go Mr. Yamato" she whispers in my ear causing me to smirk.
"I can't wait to make you mine Mrs. Yamato". Time for her to blush. She pushes me and runs towards the door. I laugh at her playful nature.

We reach Tyler's floor. He opens the door and gives us both a hug to which we reciprocate. All the others are inside enjoying the delicious food.
"Hey Kyle! Come on let's have a drink". Noah says which makes me smile. It feels good to be surrounded by people who love and care for you. We all had a merry time drinking, making jokes and eating the delicious food. Tyler, Noah and me were just discussing some important stuff regarding the agreement when I saw Claire taking Sophia to another corner. They were saying something and Sophia had a pink face as she said something. I excused myself and sneakily heard what they were talking about.

"So did you guys do it?"
"Claire!! That's personal"
"Oh come on, we've known each other for more than a decade!"
"No we didn't do the deed yet..." Sophia was literally so red right now.

"Well then what are you waiting for?!"
"Umm I-I don't know...maybe it's not the right time. I mean I would love to share that level of intimacy with him but I don't think he's still ready for it. We do kiss a lot tho.." Sophia's expression was hard to define. She didn't sound disappointed but she had a slight sadness in her voice. Who's gonna tell her that I'm craving her so badly but the moment is not today. It has to be special. Sorry snowflake but you gotta wait for sometime.

"Hey snowflake" I appeared in front of her and she looks like she has seen a ghost. How cute.

"Oh umm hi Kyle what's up" Claire said with slight embarrassment. "We were just talking".
"Oh i'm sorry to end your session but we gotta go now, both of us are really tired you see".

"Oh definitely, we were just saying bye to each other, let's go Kyle". She grabbed my hand and after saying bye to everyone, we left for our flat.

*soon snowflake, very soon*

🖤

It's been officially a month since we've settled back in DC. All operations are going smoothly. I've started to accompany Sophia in a lot of missions. I find the lead and she takes the kill. Sometimes it's done individually so that we don't completely depend on each other. Overall if I say, the flesh trades and trafficking and other inhumane activities are still not stopping. More like they've gone into hiding for some reason. Maybe because of us?

"I can't believe how many trades we've brought down and yet the bastards have the audacity to start more". Noah was beyond frustrated. Me, him and Tyler were currently in our brand new office, and one room exclusively for discussing our mafia matters.

"How's the things in Japan? Did they grab the flesh trade of Kaito?" Tyler asks me.
I nod at his question, "Akira told me that they were quite a handful but Kaito's men refused to tell us who is the real Flesh mob and where their real boss is. The only info we could grab from him is that the person doesn't operate from Japan. It's being done from somewhere else".

"Apparently there's a flesh trade boss in Italy as well which has connections with Kaito's trade as well. If we manage to bring the Italian trade down then we can grab hold of him as well". Noah said which made us a bit tensed. Not that we were scared but taking down the Italian flesh trade don wasn't a piece of cake.

"We need to thoroughly plan this out, we need maximum one to two years of thorough planning. Despite the long gap, if we make any mistakes then it's gonna backfire all of us badly". Tyler says to which both me and Noah agree.

"Alright meeting dismissed. I'll see you guys tomorrow for further discussion". We all stand and leave the room. It was already 7pm.

While driving back home, I can't help but think
of my snowflake. Just seeing her after such stressful meetings, my tiredness just vanishes. I park my car and go inside the lift waiting for it to reach our floor. I open the door using the keys and was greeted with the smell of delicious food. Placing my bag on the couch, I go to the kitchen and my eyes got blessed by the sinful sight in front of me.

Sophia was wearing an oversized tee with her black shorts. Her tattoos on full display and her soft hands working on plating the dish carefully. Not realizing my presence, I sneak behind her and place a kiss on her nape which makes her jump in her place but she gathers herself and turns around with a huge pout.

"You need to stop scaring me like that". I chuckle at her.
"I can't help it when you're looking this irresistible snowflake. You make me go crazy". I lean in to kiss her. She reciprocates by wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Go freshen up Kyle" she releases herself from the kiss. That's it. I fucking can't take it anymore. I need her right now.

"Come with me snowflake" my voice turning deep. She looked a bit skeptical but nevertheless followed me. Bringing her to our room, I locked the door for extra safety. Can't have her hyper active friends barging in.

"Kyle what are you doing?"
I took slow steps as she started to walk back and soon her back hit the wall and me trapping her between my arms. My warm breath hitting her face as her breathing got a little heavy from this sudden change of atmosphere.

"Baby..." I lowly whispered. "Do you feel this desire? Do you feel how fucking bad I want you?"
She gulped at my demeanor. She totally did not expect this huh.

"I...I want you too Kyle. So fucking bad". Her voice holding desperation. "But are you sure about this? You won't be scared if I touch you?" She asks while deeply staring in my eyes. Her hands itching to tear off the fabric which covered me. Going close to her ear and placing a kiss, I replied, "I was trying so hard for this to be romantic but you're making it difficult for me to keep control. You have absolutely no idea how badly I want to claim each and every part of you. I don't feel afraid anymore. What I need is to be inside of you". My voice filled with desperation and need.

She didn't waste a second to smash her lips on mine with passion and lust. Holding her close to me, I kisses her with equal passion as my hands roamed around her clothed body. Discarding our clothes except for our bottoms, I grabbed her thighs indicating her to jump. She did as said and wrapped her legs around my waist, still kissing me. God her lips are so addicting. Her taste, her smell, everything about her was captivating.

Laying her down on the bed with me hovering over her, I started to prep her face with kisses and moved down to her neck, creating love bites and sucking on her weak spot. Her little whimpers and moans just added fuel to my desire. Leaving her neck, I stare at her flushed face which is filled with lust.

"Such a pretty sight, I'm gonna take good care of you pretty flower. I'm going to make love to you". Moving to her defined collarbones, i start creating more marks to show that she is mine and ONLY MINE.

"Kyle please...touch me". She lauds while squirming under me, my pants started to tighten hearing her whines and whimpers.
"I've barely touched you snowflake and you're already shivering. Don't worry, I'm gonna touch you in the most perfect way". My hands go back to unhook her bra, discarding it somewhere in the room. Hands massaging her soft breasts as I trail kisses down from her chest to her tummy till I reach her lower region.

"Can I snowflake?" I asked as my fingers hooked around the sides of her underwear. She nods desperately and gives me the green signal to continue. Sliding off her underwear, I get rid of my pants and boxers, rendering the both of us completely bare. All my anxiety and worry disappears as I feel her flushed and restless body under me.

"Spread your legs for me snowflake".

My voice filled with husk and need as she obeys my command. I start to leave kisses on her inner thighs, filling it with purple marks and bites. Making my way up to her face, once again smashing my lips on hers.

"K-kyle d-don't tease me, just take me already..."
"I will baby, but I need to prep you up hmm. I need to make sure that you take each and every inch of me inside you. You want that right? You want me deep inside of you". My fingers trailing down to her sensitive clit.

A loud moan erupts from her throat from this action prompting me to continue my work. Softly rubbing her clit, i further descend my fingers to her dripping wet hole, "so wet for me baby, let's see if you can take my fingers hmm?"

Slowly entering my forefinger first, she felt a slight discomfort.
"Is it hurting snowflake?" No matter what, if she's feeling uneasy, I will stop then and there.
"N-no p-please keep going..." Nodding, I continue to move my finger in and out, slowly adding another one and now she's completely dissolved by the pleasure she's receiving.

"You're doing so good snowflake. Such a good little girl for me"
"F-fuck Kyle i-i feel s-something uhhh..."
The moment those words came out from her mouth, I pulled out my fingers, making her shocked and denied.

"Why-why did you do that...please touch me..." she moaned and tried to touch herself when I grabbed her hands away.
"You're only going to cum on my dick snowflake. Understood?" She nodded her head in submission.
Smirking at her innocent face, I reach out for the lube and condom kept underneath the bed. She looked surprised.

"Your sunshine was preparing for this moment for a long time snowflake".
"I can see that" chuckling at her, I tore the condom packet and put it on me, squeezing the lube on my hands, I apply it evenly, the sensation making me moan quietly.

Positioning myself, I pin her hands above her head and said. "I want to hear you scream my name. I want to see your face fall apart when I put myself in you. If you feel any pain then scratch my back or tell me to stop okay?"

"I will but now just take me". She moans.
Slowly, I push myself a little and her face contours with pain. She holds onto my back for support. I massage the side of her waist to ease the pain. Pushing myself a little by little, I keep inspecting her face for any signs of discomfort. She holds on tightly while squeezing her eyes shut. I prep her face with gentle kisses, "the pain will go soon pretty baby, hold on for me".

I keep myself in for as long she needs to adjust. After a while I thought of pulling out because she felt pain more than pleasure but then those words which began to burn my body came out from her pretty mouth.

"M-move p-please move now..."

Taking it as my sign, I slowly began thrusting. It was slow and passionate. I wanted to feel every part of her.
"Do you hear it snowflake? The sound of us connecting and becoming one? Can you feel it?"

"Sh-shit yes Kyle I-I can feel it oh god..." deeply chuckling I say,

"It's not god baby, I'm the one making you feel and see the heavens".

Placing sloppy kisses on her neck and chest, I gradually start to increase my pace causing moans and groans erupting from our mouths. The room filled with sinful noises and skin slapping, this was the most erotic yet dirty sight ever.

"F-fuck angel s-so tight, you wrap around me so perfectly". I moan because of how tight she feels.

"All mine, mine too see, mine to worship and mine to fuck".

My body is burning. Her scratching my back out of pleasure just doubles up everything. I kept moving until I reach that one spot which literally causes her to choke on her moans.

"Looks like I found your spot baby" a proud smirk on my face. I was making this woman see heaven. I'm the one making her feel so fucking good.

I flip our positions. Me sitting up and her on my lap.
"Ride me baby. Ride me as long as this sinful night continues".
"As you wish my master..." she whispers sexily into my ears.

She starts to ride me and now I'm the one seeing the stars and feeling as if I'm on cloud nine. Fuck no other woman can ever make me feel this way. Suddenly I feel her clenching me and my eyes roll back to my skull.

"F-fuck baby d-don't clench" I grunt as I once again claim her lips into a messy kiss. Sweat, moans, skin slapping, drool running down our chins and pleasure running through every single cell of our bodies.
I could feel my high coming just from all these feelings combined.

"K-kyle Oh my god I'm gonna..."
"Cum baby. Cum for me pretty princess" and that was it. She releases with a loud moan while I also end up cumming after hearing her pretty moan. Her head lands on my shoulder as she tries to regain her sanity. Holding her close to me, we sat like that for a few seconds before she lifts herself off of me and lands beside me.

I take off the condom and throw it in the trash. Coming back to the bed, I see her fucked out state as she's still trying to catch her breath.

"You did so well baby" She smiles as I kiss her temple.
"Let's take a bath hmm?"
"Yes please..." it almost sounded like a cat purring which made my heart explode. Slowly carrying her, I bring her to the bathroom and place her in the tub. Filling it with warm water and adding a scented bath bomb, "I'll be back after changing the bedsheets and winding up everything okay?"

She tiredly nods making me smile a little. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I go and change the sheets and keep everything inside the fridge including our dinner cuz we both are too tired to even eat also.
After everything is done, I go back up and put my towel aside and enter the bathroom. I make my way behind her as she puts her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to me.
She hums in satisfaction and holds my hand, playing with it.

"Thank you for touching me so perfectly Kyle, I'm so glad I'm your first and you're my first. I love you"

"I love you too snowflake, thank you for letting me being your first and last" I kiss her forehead as we lay in silence. After a few minutes she speaks.

"Did you ever complete your college education?"
"I studied through an online university while building the vipers. I do have a professional degree"

"Do you think we should do something on the side while working for the mafia Kyle? Maybe something light on us?"
"What do you have in mind sweetheart?"

She thinks for a while. "You can join Tyler's company as his COO. He said he's been looking for one and you're perfect for it. I can work for their accounts department since I have a professional accounting degree"

I think about it. We should be doing something like that. Despite the three of us having our own big office for our activities, I should be a part of the company as well.
When I suddenly realized, what about Starshine corporations?

"Snowflake, what about Lily and John's company? What you guys gonna do about it?"

"I spoke to Tyler about it. Since that company was operating on illegal funds, it's gonna either be shutting down completely or if another big company is interested in buying it. But before any of that, we need to return back all the money that they forcefully took. There's still discussions going on about it. The whole world is anyways shocked to know their truth"

We had gathered enough evidence to expose all the illegal activities of Starshine Corporations. The world went in a state of shock. I would say for around three weeks, the topic was talked about non stop. But in the end they were glad that the bastards got what they deserved. We gave a fake statement that both of them ended their lives due to the guilt they were suffering from.

"I'll talk to Tyler about it snowflake. But what about our missions?"
"We'll take up missions whenever required. The rest of the time we can work and build a future too"

"Would you ever want kids baby?"
"Hmm not really Kyle. Both of us had a messed up childhood and that effect will probably be a part of us for a long period of time. It wouldn't be fair to our kids if we unintentionally or indirectly inflict that same trauma. So kids never crossed my mind".

"I think the same. I'd much rather adopt a puppy with you". She laughs at my sentence.

"Careful Mr. Yamato, I love dogs a lot and who knows that puppy will steal you away from me"

"Oh no. No puppies. Take care of me. I'm more than enough than a stubby four legged fur creature". She starts laughing even harder, making me laugh too.

"But we will be alright, we have gone through a lot. And we still have a long way. I will always hold your hand during each and every obstacle and we will overcome them" she says while staring at me with pure affection.

"It's us against every problem snowflake. Until the very end"

I'm glad I met her. I'm glad that we had this journey even tho it was torturous for the both of us. But during this time, we connected to a level where it's only me and her.
I'm blessed to have her back in my arms. I'm blessed to kiss her every day.

I'm blessed to have my snowflake back.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 103 7
Kyle Anderson had an uneventful life that had fallen into a perfect routine of work, friends, and video games. It was just the way he had wanted it t...
182K 4.2K 34
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

13.7K 275 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...
2.9K 91 36
π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–†π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖉 π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š, π–‡π–šπ–™ π–Žπ–‹ π–˜π–”π–’π–Šπ–”π–“π–Š π–‹π–†π–‘π–‘π–˜ π–Žπ–“ π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–™π–π–Š π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–— π–œπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ 𝖙𝖍...