His Princess (J.Jk)

Galing kay loveyourselfJimin

"Don't fuck with me Seo-yeon. Get his eyes off you or I'll fuck you on this table right in front of him." ***... Higit pa

DESCRIPTION
✧༺ 1 ༻✧
✧༺ 2 ༻✧
✧༺ 3 ༻✧
✧༺ 4 ༻✧
✧༺ 5 ༻✧
✧༺ 6 ༻✧
✧༺ 7 ༻✧
✧༺ 8 ༻✧
✧༺ 9 ༻✧
✧༺ 10 ༻✧
✧༺ 11 ༻✧
✧༺ 12 ༻✧
✧༺ 13 ༻✧
✧༺ 14 ༻✧
✧༺ 15 ༻✧
✧༺ 16 ༻✧
✧༺ 17 ༻✧
✧༺ 18 ༻✧
✧༺ 19 ༻✧
✧༺ 20 ༻✧
✧༺ 21 ༻✧
✧༺ 22 ༻✧
✧༺ 23 ༻✧
✧༺ 24 ༻✧
✧༺ 25 ༻✧
✧༺ 26 ༻✧
✧༺ 27 ༻✧
✧༺ 28 ༻✧
✧༺ 29 ༻✧
✧༺ 30 ༻✧
✧༺ 31 ༻✧
✧༺ 32 ༻✧
✧༺ 33 ༻✧
✧༺ 34 ༻✧
✧༺ 35 ༻✧
✧༺ 36 ༻✧
✧༺ 37 ༻✧
✧༺ 38 ༻✧
✧༺ 39 ༻✧
✧༺ 40 ༻✧
✧༺ 41 ༻✧
✧༺ 42 ༻✧
✧༺ 43 ༻✧
✧༺ 44 ༻✧
✧༺ 45 ༻✧
✧༺ 46 ༻✧
✧༺ 47 ༻✧
✧༺ 48 ༻✧
✧༺ 49 ༻✧
✧༺ 50 ༻✧
✧༺ 51 ༻✧
✧༺ 52 ༻✧
✧༺ 53 ༻✧
✧༺ 54 ༻✧
✧༺ 56 ༻✧
✧༺ 57 ༻✧
✧༺ 58 ༻✧
✧༺ 59 ༻✧
✧༺ 60 ༻✧

✧༺ 55 ༻✧

1.8K 65 4
Galing kay loveyourselfJimin

  J U N G K O O K

I was glad to see Seo-yeon laughing with hyungs but the thing she asked me last night was unsettling. The softness in her voice when she told me that I should live was like she was saying her final goodbye.

"You remember Jungkook when Suga hyung stole your underwear?" I heard hobi hyung and then I heard Seo-yeon laugh. I looked at her, smiled and nodded. Then I heard suga hyung mutter "it had a hole in it." And then all of them laughed, I saw Jin hyung clapping his hands while laughing, hobi hyung was on the floor, Jimin and Taehyung hyung slapping each other while laughing, namjoon hyung looked at everyone like he was done with them but still smiled when he saw everyone's laughing face. And then Seo-yeon holding her stomach. Hobi hyung and Seo-yeon made an eye contact and again burst out laughing.

"T-then did you give his u-underwear back?" Seo-yeon asked trying to stop herself from laughing. Suga hyung made a disgusting face which made her slide on the floor and laugh her lungs out. My smile went wider seeing all of them happy.

Thats when I heard a cough. I looked up to see a build up man, height not more than me looking at all of us with amusement. He bowed in front of us and started at Seo-yeon. Who the fuck is he to stare at my princess?

"Oh, Oppa you're here." I heard Seo-yeon and my eyes shot up to her. Oppa!? I glared at him and I know he can feel it. When Seo-yeon went beside him that man looked at me and smirked keeping his hand on her lower waist and whispering something in her ear. God! Just give me 5 seconds with this guy.

"You all continue, I'll join afterwards." Seo-yeon said and went inside with him. I looked back at everyone to see them already staring at me. "Won't you go with her? What if that guy did something?" Taehyung hyung asked. Right I should go with her but what if she's talking about buiness and find me annoying?

"Nope, let it be. I'll talk to her at night."

S E O - Y E O N

"The grand ball is just 2 weeks later, on 16th October. Just finish everything then. It's your birthday too, I'll wait for you at our regular place to celebrate." He said handing me 8 golden tickets to the ball. We all are VIPs there. I nodded at him smiled.

"I know I've never said this. But thank you oppa. If it wasn't for you I would have never come this far." I said and hugged him. He chuckled and patted my head. "That Jungkook out there, was glaring at me and I actually fueled the fire. I hope you'll be able to walk tomorrow. I'll leave now." He said and when his words made sense heat raised up to my cheeks making me look like a tomato. I punched his arm and he laughed it off. Bastard.

I looked at the tickets in my hands and sighed. Let's get this over with.
.
.
.
I thought of taking a day off and spent my day with the boys. I dont know what mingyu oppa did that Jungkook is so pissed off. He didn't make an eye contact with me since I came back.

We all were having dinner, I sat beside Jungkook and tried keeping some of the side dishes in his plate but before I could do it he picked that dish by himself and ate it. I kept my chopsticks on the table and got up leaving the room. I tried to get his attention but he straight of closed me.

I can feel everyone looking at me but this time I could care less. Entering my room I slammed the door hard, he should know who he's messing with. Opening my closet I took out my shorts and a big tshirt, and went to the bathroom to have a nice shower.

I relaxed when warm water hit my skin. All the thoughts that I had a minute ago vanished. My head felt light. I didn't wash my hair as I already did it in the morning. When I was drying myself I heard the room's door open. I know it's him.

After wearing my clothes and doing my night routine I exited the bathroom. I saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, he was wearing a white lose tshirt and damn! I've never seen a man look hot in that outfit. I ignored my horny ass and went to keep my clothes in the basket.

"Was he the one on phone yesterday?" I heard him and hummed in response. I can feel his glare on my back, it was making a burning hole.

"Are you fucking him behind my back!?" He stood up coming closer to me. I turned around to face him.

"Behind your back!? Well, I have the guts to fuck him or anyone in front of you!" I said in a cocky way. We both knew I didn't mean that but it came on my ego. I know a relationship doesn't work on ego but he had one to ask me if I was fucking some one behind his back.

I rolled my eyes and tried walking away only to be pulled back with my wrist. He held on to my wrist tightly and gave it a light squeeze. He chuckled "You'll fuck someone other than me? I dare you to try that princess." He said, his face inches close to me that if I move a bit, our lips with touch.

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT

His other hand moved to my neck, pushing me to the wall behind. With every step his hands was moving towards towards my waist. "And tell that guy to think a thousand times before touching my woman." With that he smashed his lips on mine, the kiss was rough and his teeth had my lower in between them. He sucked on my lips like a vampire.

Pulling me more close by my waist his hands snaked down to my thighs telling me to jump on him. I removed my hand from his grasp and circled them around his neck and jumped, circling my legs around his waist. He took me to the bed and laid me down on the matress. But I'm not someone who he can control. I stopped kissing him and he groaned looking at me with confusion. I can feel his erection down there and it made me smirk.

"Not like this. You angered me a bit baby. I want you to apologize first and do something for me." He looked at me with his right eye brow raised and an amused smile on his face. I pushed him and sat on the bed looking at him. I took off my shorts and the tshirt that I was wearing without breaking the eye contact with him. I can see his bulge is painfully big. "I see you are into kinky stuff." He said.

"Stand there." I pointed toward the corner of the room, far from the bed and without saying anything he did. "Such a good boy you are. You like being submissive baby?" I asked in the sexiest tone. He chuckled "if it's you, then I like it." He said.

My smirk grew wider. "Strip." I said and watched him do it obediently. He stood there only in his boxers. I shook my head in disapproval "Now Baby, what is the meaning of strip? Open that underwear too." I said looking at his built up body.

He took them off and again stood there. "Now. Crawl to me." I said and watched how his smile turned into amusement. "Am I your pet?" He asked and still not believing me. "C'mon, you don't want mommy to be angry. Get down on you knees and crawl to me." He groaned and went on his knees. That looked so fucking hot. I clenched my thighs when he started walking towards me.

He reached me and smirked "Now who is the one clenching her thighs?" His hands went towards my thighs gliding towards my clit. He tug on my laced panty, "I know how to make mommy happy. If you let me." He said, his eyes not leaving mine and unconsciously I nodded.

I heard him chuckle and he pulled my panties down in a painfully slow motion. His hands were making circles on my thighs and then his lips came in contact. He started leaving wet kisses making me moan. I can feel his smile on my skin. He bit me and sucked on my skin, the pleasure I was feeling was way beyond my imagine.

He moved closer to my clit and his hands raised my legs to his shoulder. I leaned back on the bed moaning as his tongue licked my sensitive spot. He started licking roughly making me moan loudly. His tongue thrusting in and out with force made my body weak.

I grabbed his hair and pulling them. He let out a growl still sucking me. My thighs began clenching when I felt that I was high and wanted a release but he stopped. I whined in annoyance and looked up to see him smirking at me.

He got up from his place and pushed me on the mattress, laying on top of me. He sucked my neck leaving hickeys. I was going to touch him when he placed both my hands above my head and held them with his left hand. "You can't touch me, that's your punishment." He said in his raspy voice making a shiver run down my spine. I struggled in his hold but he didn't bulge. He kept biting and sucking my neck and boobs, I kept whining and moaning wanting to touch him but he ignored all of them.

After taking the time of the world he positioned himself in front of my vagina and looked at me. "J-jungkook, let me touch you." I whined but he just smirked and thrusted in me. He didn't move letting me adjust. I again struggled cause I was feeling pain and I wanted to let it out. I wanted to scratch the shit out of him but he won't let me touch. "Such a cute little slut you are. Hmm." Damn! Why the hell did it turn me on!?

He started moving and it was matter of time that he started thrusting roughly. I screamed at the top of my lungs but he kept on thrusting. He finally let go of my wrist and I held his shoulders digging my nails in his skin. He groaned "so fucking tight."

"Jungkook I-I'm going to-" I said but he cit me off. "Don't cum until I tell you too." He said and I whimper in annoyance. With a  few more thrust "Cum now." He said and we both cumed at the same time. I let myself relax and rested my head on his shoulder. We both were breathing heavily. "You feel so fucking good princess." He said and again entered me. I looked up at him and he had his eyes closed.

He pulled the covers above us and laid down, still inside me. "Just sleep." He said and kept his hand in front on my eyes. I pushed it back and looked at him.

"You're still inside me." I whispered not able to talk properly.

"I like it that way.... Now go to sleep."

Thank you for reading. I love you all fellas 🐥🦋

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 60.5K 75
Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your life intertwined. He would do anything...
32.6K 174 1
[COMPLETED] [Previously known as "Wreck You"] ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.─── ·ㅤ· ⏤ DARK ROMANCE ❛ ❛Touch yourself,❜ ❜ he commands. ❛ ❛Open your le...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
1.8M 61.6K 24
You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so was he. He would always ignore you and...