DNF Oneshots

By AlexWasNeverFound_

The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book con... More

Truth Or Dare | only part
This Friday Night | 1
This Friday Night | 2
Kidnapped | only part
I Fell In Love With My Best Friend | only part
Drunk At A Party | 1
Drunk At A Party | 2
Drunk At A Party | 3
Valentines Day | only part
The Confession, I Finally Confessed | only part
April Fools | only part
Car Crash | 1
Car Crash | 2
Jealous Lover| 1
Jealous Lover | 2
The Artist | only part
My Bully | only part
Love Can Change You | only part/Part 2
I Feel Nothing | only part
Ignore My Strict A$$ Parents, Love | only part
Makeup | only part
Uneducated (Omegaverse) | only part

Morning Shower | only part/Part 3

630 6 7
By AlexWasNeverFound_

TW: fluff, after care, language

This is technically a part 3 to 'Jealous Lover'!

-

George's POV:

Dreams grip is tight, as he holds me close to him. I open my eyes, and he's still sleeping, peacefully. His breathing slow, and calm. His lips agape, and his eyes closed.

Strands of hair sit perfectly on his forehead, some long enough to touch his closed eyelids. The tip of his nose is a light pink, and tiny light freckles are scattered on his cheeks.

But as expected, the peaceful moment didn't last long. His eyelashes fluttering open, blinking a few times. Since he just woke up from his slumber.

"How long were you admiring me?" He laughs, his voice deep and comforting. The corners of his lips turning up into a beautiful smile.

"Only a few minutes, I woke up maybe..five minutes ago?" I guess.

"Hmm," he hums, content with my answer, "do you want a bath or a shower?" He then asks.

"Shower, if that's fine with you of course."

"I'm completely fine with that," he places a kiss on my nose, "I'll set it up, you can wait, or get ready."

He gets out from under the covers, walking to the bathroom. I sit up, pushing the heavy blanket off, and stand up.

"Mother fucker.." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" Dream says, walking out of the bathroom.

"I barely can stand up because of you," I grumble.

"Aww guess I'll have to-"

"No, stop. I don't wanna hear it, I'd rather dye of pain, than have you hold me while I shower.."

"We'll see how that turns out, the other times you couldn't stand, I ended up pinning you against the wall."

"I'll come over there and slap you, if you don't stop," I hold onto the bed frame, and huff when pain bursts through my body.

"Wait is it really that bad? Oh my god, baby..I'm so sorry, I thought it wouldn't be so bad, since the other times- well, it wasn't bad?" He questions, confused on what he just said, "you know what I mean? I don't know..whatever, not important."

Dream walks over to me, pulling me into a gentle hug.

"Dream," I say, looking up at him.

He looks at me, a worried expression filling his face when he notices a small voice crack.

"It's okay," I giggle, grabbing his chin lightly, "I liked last night..even if it only happened because you were jelous, I would gladly do it all again."

"I mean..we could, now," he smirks.

"Not what I meant, when I said again.." I mumble, shaking my head.

"Come on, the water is already running," he smiles, lifting me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

"You're such an idiot! You didn't have to pick me up.." I mumble.

"Oh, but George," he leans down, his lips grazing my ear, "I wanted to," he whispers.

"Idiot..that's what you are. A complete idiot!" I exclaim.

He smiles, setting me down onto the white counter top.

"Get undressed, I'm going to get outfits for us," he says, kissing me on the forehead. Then walking to our shared closet.

I roll my eyes, slipping out of my clothes. Swaying my legs back and forth, waiting for Dream to come back.

"Here, oh..you're," his eyes gaze over my body, his lips agape. As he sucks in a breath, looking away quickly.

"I'm what?" I ask, acting confused.

"You're..hot," he blushes.

"So are you, it's your turn to take your clothes off, Dreamie~" I giggle at my words, and the dark pink blush that has taken place on his cheeks.

He slowly strips the clothes he has on, off. Glancing at me, as I was staring at him the whole time.

He stands there shyly, his eyes twisting as he looks from me, to the running water.

"Awh, look who's bring shy now~" I smirk.

"Oh whatever, says the one who got railed last night," he scoffs.

"And who's fault was that?" I ask, lifting my eye brows lightly, showing that I'm asking a question. Waiting for his answer.

"Well..you started it-"

"No, you're the one who fucked me! You are just extremely jelous. That is not my fault," I cross my arms, puffing my bottom lip out.

Dream holds back a laugh at my sudden outburst filled with confidence.

"You never can admit that I fucked you, this is new!" He weezes.

"Shut up.." I mumble, glaring at him.

He smirks, picking me up, and taking me into the shower.

I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck.

"You're so cute," he says, as the warm water hits both of our bodies.

I stare at him, trying to count every freckle on his cheeks. Failing, as he turns his head to look at the bottles of hair products, and body washes.

"Hey, you made me mess up.." I whine.

"Mess up what?" He turns his face back to me.

"I was trying to count your freckles.." I whisper, embarrassed at the fact I even tried.

"Awh," he smiles, pressing our foreheads together.

"Shush, you're making me more embarrassed."

"You don't have to be embarrassed around me, love~" He assures, pressing a soft kiss onto my lips.

I smile, kissing him when he starts to pull away. He kisses me back, his hands holding onto my waist. Making sure I don't fall.

He pulls away, slowly dropping me. Waiting for my feet to touch the ground, before he pulls our bodies back together with his right arm. Grabbing a bottle of shampoo with his left hand.

He opens the cap with his thumb, pouring some of the shampoo into my hair, before putting the bottle back down.

He places his hand in my hair, massaging the soap into my hair, then pulls me into a kiss. Still covering my hair in the lavender scented soap.

I sigh into the kiss, the corners of my lips curving into a small, content smile.

He turns us around, so my back is facing the running water instead.

I pull back, smiling at him. Moving my hands, to cup the sides of his face.

"I love you, so so much.." I give him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I love you too, George," a huge smile plastered on his face.

I giggle, when he starts placing soft kisses on my face. The water runs down my back, the soap in my hair. Washing out of my dark curles when Dreams pushes me into the warm water more. His hands helping the water wash the shampoo out.

"You're such-" He kisses me, " an," another kiss.

"Sh~" He shushes, before connecting our lips again.

"Clay," I mutter after pulling away from the kiss.

He looks at me, his gaze softening more by the second. His head tilting to the side slightly, as he quirks an eyebrow, confused.

"This is not taking a shower," I tell him.

"What do you mean, yes it is?" He jokes, pulling me into yet, another kiss.

"Clay! Stop trying to make out with me, and just- take a shower!" I laugh.

"Awh, what if I want to make out with you?" He leans in, his face even closer than it was before.

"Come on, hurry up.." I whine, "I wanna see Sapnap," I mumble.

"Why?" He asks, his face scrunching up.

"Um, he's my friend? Besides, I think I need to apologize to him for..well, you," I state, seeing his eyes widen.

"oh..heh- about that.." He chuckles, nervously.

"What did you do..?" I ask, sternly.

"I kicked him out-"

"YOU WHAT? CLAY!" I shout, covering my mouth at my sudden out burst.

"Okay! Well just for the night..not like, forever! At least I think that's what he thought I meant..?"

"Oh my god..you are, such an idiot!" I laugh, placing my face into his chest, "poor Sapnap," I say into his bare chest. My words coming out muffled.

"Ill- uh, I'll call him..after we get done showering! I promise I will apologize to him..!" He assures, and I lift my head off his chest.

"Good," I say. Grabbing the bottle of shampoo, and squeezing a small amount into Dreams hair.

He hums when I start to massage the soap into his scalp. Closing his eyes, and relaxing into my touch.

"You're such a simp," I giggle, causing Dream to open his eyes and look into mine.

"What! I can't love my amazing boyfriend?" He asks, acting as if he's offended.

"I didn't say that," I state, rolling my eyes with a small smile on my face.

"Oh, but that's what you meant, wasn't it, Georgie?" He smirks.

"Dream, it's shower time, not flirting time.." I shake my head, knowing my cheeks are tinted a light pink.

He chuckles, his arm still placed around my waist.

Dream smiles softly at me, as if saying he'll finally stop messing around. Confirming it, when he mutters "okay, okay." Then rinsing out his hair.

We both finish up with our shower, by putting conditioner in eachothers hair. Then using body wash, to clean our sweat covered bodies.

"DREAM! The water is cold now, because of you!" I complain, when cold water hits my back.

"My fault?" He laughs, shaking his head.

"Yes, you took to long.." I mumble, washing off the soap on my body, then stepping out of the water.

"It's not THAT bad!" He assures, now stepping out of the shower himself.

"Then why are you getting out? Hmm?" I hum, leaning against the wall, and drying myself off with a towel.

"Because you got out, now it's no fun," he pouts. Grabbing his own towel, and wiping the water off of him.

"Oh whatever, you're weird," I giggle, sucking in a breath through my teeth. When a burst of pain, shoots through my legs.

"Are you okay?" Dream asks, stepping towards me, and holding me carefully.

"M' fine, you just killed my legs. That's all," I scoff, jokingly. The corners of my lips, pulling into a small smile.

"How are you able to joke at a time like this?" He asks, confused while he also smiles. Knowing I'm okay.

"You'd know if you were getting railed three times a week," I laugh. Pressing a quick kiss to his soft pink lips.

"We definatly will have to try that," Dream says, kissing me himself this time.

"Oh my god.." I whisper under my breath, rolling my eyes.

What an idiot.

-

1811 words!

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!

Feel free to give recommendations, and tell me if any of these stories are bad! I'd like to know!

Make sure you all stay hydrated and eat! This is your reminder to take care of yourself! I love you all!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 143 36
Started 11/4/2021 Completed 31/10/2021 Weather it killing kids or screwing in a church dream and george love eachother. So i hope i can share the stu...
73.2K 691 64
Just a book of one shots, mostly DNF right now, but I will be writing more stuff!! (Quackbur, Karlnap, etc.) A lot of them are heavily inspired by Ta...
119K 2K 54
Cover art isn't made by me. Shout out to @weathersetrain on twitter for making it! This is exactly what the title says, just a bunch of DreamNotFound...
101K 1.6K 16
It just oneshots or what I think what are one shots :) This is just for fun! If dream and or George want this down I will take it down once I figure...