Izuku Yagi - The New Yamato W...

By FatedGil

Izuku Yagi, tormented by the Bakugo twins for something he couldn't control, his only solace from this bullyi... More

Characters' Bio
Prologue: Quirk Test
Chapter 1: Aldera
Chapter 2: Yamato and Training
Chapter 3: Izuku's Vengeance
Chapter 4: 10 months later, UA entrance exam
Interlude: Katsumi, Izumi, and Shoka designs
Chapter 5: Apprehension test and Heroics Class Part One
Chapter 6: Heroics Class Part Two; Ryoshi's Fun and Izuku's Hell on Earth
Chapter 7: Panic Attack
Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move
Chapter 9: Yakuza Elimination Plans
Chapter 10: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 11: Sports Festival Battles Round Two
Chapter 12: Sports Festival Battles; Round Three and Final Round
Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.
Chapter 14: Aftermath and a Conversation With a Friend
Chapter 15: Kidnapping
Chapter 16: Internships
Chapter 17: Stain and a New Devil!
Chapter 18: Finishing Internships
Chapter 19: Off to the Training Camp
Chapter 20: First Official Day at the Training Camp!
Chapter 21: Betrayal?
Chapter 23: Closing Hours
Chapter 24: Big Chicken? Archer?
Chapter 25: Retiring the Number 1 Hero

Chapter 22: Kamino Ward

934 20 6
By FatedGil

(3rd person POV)

Nezu was worried. From most eyewitness accounts form the training camp, Izuku seemed to have joined the LoV and Katsuki Bakugo was immortal. He walked into a room where Izuku's friends were waiting.

Izumi: HE TOLD ME BEFORE! THE LOV USED US AS BLACKMAIL!

Katsumi: Yeah, well, I saw it with my own eyes.

Nezu: Quiet.

Everyone went silent when they heard the principal's voice.

Nezu: All Might and a few other teachers are going on a rescue mission as we speak. We will hear the words from the Devil's mouth, so to speak.

Ryoshi: Why are you telling us this?

Nezu smiled.

Nezu: You will be joining us on the raid.

At Kamino

Izuku: So, Jashin grants immortality to his most supportive followers?

Katsuki: Yes he does!

Izuku nodded as he listened to Katsuki's words.

Izuku: So, how long have you been a member of the church?

Katsuki thought for a minute before answering.

Katsuki: Since I was four.

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: That makes sense. I assume the personality change comes with the immortality?

Bakugo nodded. Soon, the rest of the villains walked into the room and discussed what was going to happen. They talked about who their biggest obstacles would be. They soon heard a knock at the door.

???: Pizza delivery!

Twice: I didn't order a pizza/That's mine!

Twice grabbed the doorknob and pulled open the door. He was met with the fist of All Might.

All Might: I AM HERE!

Kamui Woods: Lacquered Chain Prison!

All of the villains were trapped by the wood. Kurogiri tried to open a portal, but he was stabbed by a red sheet of cloth.

Edgeshot: Thousand Sheet Pierce!

Izuku looked at the heroes and smiled.

Izuku: Glad to see that you decided to come and save me. But the boss isn't here!

Izuku clapped his hands twice and black goop erupted from the mouths of all of the villains before they were teleported to the scene of a battle. Izuku looked at All for one and sighed.

Izuku: You're giving them too much of an open space.

AFO looked at the boy with a confused look. Izuku exploded into blue fire as Katsuki stretched and popped his shoulders.

Izuku (SDT): Allow me!

Izuku charged at Endeavour. His blade was a millimetre from Endeavour's throat before he was pulled back by a red devil.

Izuku: Ah, Ryoshi, come to stop me? 

Ryoshi: Nah mate, I'm here to help you kill AFO.

Izuku grinned widely and turned to the leader of the LoV

Izuku: Looks like someone one upped your deal, Ryuoya Shigaraki.

AFO: Damn you brats! Forced Quirk Activation!

AFO used the quirk on Kurogiri's body, teleporting the remaining LOV members to an unknown location. He started to float into the air.

AFO: Here is my ultimate combination of quirks! This was meant for All Might, but I guess that you two are stronger.

Izuku: I'm going to charge up an attack of mine, let's end this!

AFO: Springlike Limbs, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivet, Air Walk, Spearlike Bones, 4 Kinetic Booster Quirks, 3 Strength Enhancer Quirks!

Izuku: Die! Life Force Slash!

A massive explosion of dust, wind and debris flew from the contact point. Once the dust cleared, AFO was still standing, but so was Izuku

AFO: 'Damn, my healing quirks are practically useless after that last attack!' 

Izuku: You look tired. Have a rest, Ryuoya.

AFO: What do you mean? I am the new king of the underworld!

*Bang*

Blood trickled from a hole in AFO's head. He flopped back and started to slowly bleed out.

Izuku: If you want to be a king of the underworld, how about you build your castle there first?

AFO shuddered out one last breath.

Izuku: Ryoshi, who did you bring with you?

Ryoshi: The whole gang.

Izuku nodded. He saw the others running to their position. Izuku flinched as he heard an explosion behind him. He turned around and blocked a strike from Katsuki.

Katsuki: Well! You killed the old man! Excellent! Now I can freely kill you!

Izuku jumped back to avoid a slash from the scythe. Izuku was forced onto the defensive. He waved his hand at Ryoshi to signal to him to say that this was his fight. Izuku and Katsuki brawled, each waiting for an opening from the other. Katsuki rushed in first. Izuku smiled at the reckless move and stabbed Katsuki in the chest. Izuku made his sword vanish and swapped to Beowulf. Izuku grabbed the scythe after Katsuki recklessly threw an overhead slash. Izuku threw the scythe to the side. He was about to punch Katsuki when he felt a sword pierce through him from behind. 

???: Did you really fall for my act?

Katsuki: Thanks for the assist Katsumi!

Gil: Well, here comes the real fight! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I hope you will continue to read this badly written and badly planned story. See you all in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out!

Word count: 787

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.9K 32
Izuku yagi has suffered humiliation, physical and mental abuse by his so called friends and family just because he his quirkless but all of that is a...
99.3K 1.7K 17
After Rias goes off on her Peerage for trying to force her into a relationship with Issei, they decided to snoop into her personal life and find out...
338K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
3.2K 105 13
A magical artifact known as the Infinite Fates. A set of cards that allows the user to summon one of each class card: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, A...