Right Now I Wish Where Here W...

By alexwhit134

This started of as a story now I'm turing it into oneshots. Stated 11 June 2023 More

airport to Texas
nightmare
shopping
haul
cold
pain
sweet
texts
handcuffed for 24 hours
midnight cuddles
live
love
yearn for his presence
party
hangover
movie night
let me help you
salish 17th birthday
hoodie
missing you
text
rentiue
nidal 17th birthday
moving out
morring fluff
tiktok trend
"I'll carry them"
themepark
puppy
period cramps prank on boyfriend
truth or dare
tiktok idea
ignored
nightmare prank on wife
period cramps prank
hiding away
random live
bladder control
controling 24hours
pregnant nightmare
last to leave
sadness
random
challenge

aftermath

272 2 1
By alexwhit134

A couple of hours later, Salish woke up, disoriented, and still feeling the effects of the alcohol. She looked around and found Nidal, her boyfriend, sitting beside her, watching her sleep peacefully. His eyes were filled with affection and concern, which touched her heart. She couldn't help but smile, feeling lucky to have someone who cared for her so deeply.As Salish gazed into Nidal's eyes, she noticed his hands gently caressing hers. The tenderness in that gesture overwhelmed her, making her feel a rush of emotions. In that moment, she realized the depth of their connection and how much she cherished their relationship.However, the joyous moment was short-lived. Salish suddenly felt a wave of nausea overpower her. She quickly got up, stumbling towards the bathroom, as her stomach rebelled against the excessive alcohol consumption. The once vibrant and energetic Salish was now reduced to a sickly mess, regretting her decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
42.3K 1K 79
After the Dark Cupid attack, Marinette wants Adrien to be her valentine but, he's already got a valentine; which is Ladybug. (Which he doesn't know w...
13.6K 632 18
(⋆。 𖦹 🎰) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, in a matter of just a few weeks, the two bond and become really close friends. they understand each other in a way no on...
549K 18.7K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...