•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

Od yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... Více

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

An Old Man's Wisdom

2 1 0
Od yuitheblackx

Ren stood at one end of the icy battlefield, her heart pounding with both excitement and nervousness. Pryce, the formidable Ice-type Gym Leader of Mahogany Town, was known for his powerful and skilled Ice-type Pokémon. As she took a deep breath, she knew that this battle would not be easy."Are you ready for our battle, Ren?" Pryce asked, his eyes cold and determined. Ren nodded, her resolve firm. She knew she had to give it her all if she wanted to win.

The battle began, and Pryce sent out his first Pokémon, a Delibird. Ren smiled, confident in her choice. She called out her Scizor, a strong and fast Bug/Steel-type Pokémon."Scizor, let's start with a quick X-Scissor!" Ren commanded. Scizor dashed forward, its claws glowing with energy as it slashed at the Delibird. The attack hit its mark, dealing significant damage to Pryce's Pokémon.However, Delibird was not one to be underestimated. It retaliated with a powerful Ice Beam, catching Scizor off guard. The attack hit hard, and Ren winced as she saw Scizor stagger back from the impact.

"Scizor, use Iron Defense to protect yourself!" Ren called out quickly. Scizor's body hardened as its defense rose, reducing the damage from the Ice Beam. Ren knew she needed to be strategic if she wanted to come out on top."Follow up with Bullet Punch!" she commanded. Scizor lunged forward, its fist enveloped in a steel aura, and landed a quick and powerful punch on Delibird, knocking it out."Great job, Scizor!" Ren praised her Pokémon. But she knew that the battle was far from over.Pryce sent out his next Pokémon, a fierce Sneasel. Ren decided to switch things up and called back Scizor, sending out her Jumpluff instead. Jumpluff floated gracefully above the icy battlefield, ready to take on Pryce's challenge.

"Sneasel, use Ice Punch!" Pryce commanded. Sneasel's claws glowed with icy energy as it attempted to strike Jumpluff. But Jumpluff was agile and nimble, easily dodging the attack with a graceful spin."Jumpluff, hit it with Acrobatics!" Ren ordered. Jumpluff dove down at incredible speed, striking Sneasel with a powerful aerial attack. The Sneasel was knocked back, but it quickly recovered and retaliated with a Fury Swipes.Jumpluff winced as the multiple strikes hit, but it remained determined. Ren knew that type advantage was not on her side, but she wasn't about to give up."Jumpluff, use Stun Spore!" she called out. Jumpluff released a cloud of spores, aiming to paralyze the Sneasel. The spores surrounded the Sneasel, but it managed to evade most of them with its agile movements.

"Keep your distance, Jumpluff! Use Leech Seed!" Ren commanded. Jumpluff released small seeds from its fluffy body, aiming to drain Sneasel's health over time. The seeds successfully latched onto the Sneasel, and Jumpluff gained some of its lost health back.Pryce's expression remained stoic as he observed the battle. He knew that Ren was a skilled Trainer, and he admired her determination. But he was determined to prove his strength as a Gym Leader."Sneasel, use Ice Shard!" Pryce ordered. Sneasel conjured sharp ice shards and fired them at Jumpluff. The attack hit, dealing super-effective damage due to Jumpluff's Grass/Flying typing.Jumpluff grunted in pain but remained resilient. Ren could see that the battle was taking a toll on both Pokémon, but she was not about to back down."Jumpluff, hit it with Solar Beam!" she commanded. Jumpluff began to gather solar energy, its leaves glowing with power. As the attack charged, Pryce's Sneasel charged as well, aiming to finish the battle quickly.

"Jumpluff, now!" Ren shouted. Jumpluff released the stored energy, unleashing a powerful Solar Beam. The beam of light struck Sneasel head-on, knocking it out in a dazzling display of power."Wow, that was amazing, Jumpluff!" Ren praised her Pokémon. But she knew that they still had one more obstacle to overcome.Pryce sent out his final Pokémon, a massive Piloswine. The Ground/Ice-type Pokémon loomed over the battlefield, its imposing presence sending shivers down Ren's spine.

"Jumpluff, return!" Ren called back her Pokémon and hesitated for a moment. She needed to choose the right Pokémon to face Pryce's formidable Piloswine.After a moment of consideration, Ren made her decision. She called out her Bayleef, knowing that its Grass typing could give them an advantage.

"Bayleef, let's do this!" Ren said, trying to sound confident despite her nerves. Bayleef stepped forward, ready for the challenge."Piloswine, use Earthquake!" Pryce commanded. The ground rumbled as Piloswine unleashed a powerful seismic shockwave. Bayleef's eyes widened as the attack hit, but it managed to stay on its feet."Bayleef, use Reflect to protect yourself!" Ren ordered. Bayleef conjured a protective barrier of light, reducing the damage from the Earthquake. Ren knew that they needed to be strategic if they wanted to win this battle."Follow up with Razor Leaf!" she commanded. Bayleef released sharp leaves from its body, sending them flying towards Piloswine. The leaves struck Piloswine, dealing decent damage, but it seemed relatively unaffected."Piloswine, use Blizzard!" Pryce called out. The air around Piloswine chilled as it conjured a powerful blizzard. The freezing winds struck Bayleef head-on, and Ren winced as she saw her Pokémon shiver from the impact.

"Bayleef, don't give up! Use Synthesis to heal yourself!" Ren encouraged her Pokémon. Bayleef closed its eyes, drawing in energy from the surrounding sunlight. Its health began to replenish, and Ren felt a surge of hope."Piloswine, finish this with Ice Fang!" Pryce ordered. Piloswine's fangs glowed with icy energy as it lunged at Bayleef. The attack hit, and Bayleef grunted in pain, but it remained standing."Bayleef, use Giga Drain!" Ren called out. Bayleef reached out with its vines, draining some of Piloswine's energy to heal itself. The tactic worked, and Bayleef regained some of its strength.Pryce's expression remained unchanged, but Ren could see a glimmer of admiration in his eyes. He knew that Ren was a worthy opponent and that this battle was far from over.

"Bayleef, use Body Slam!" she commanded. Bayleef charged forward, its body glowing with power. It tackled Piloswine, slamming it to the ground with incredible force.

"Piloswine, use Ancient Power!" Pryce ordered. Piloswine released a burst of ancient energy, striking Bayleef and dealing super-effective damage due to its Grass typing.Bayleef grunted, feeling the impact of the attack, but it didn't back down. Ren could see the determination in her Pokémon's eyes, and it fueled her own resolve."Bayleef, one more Giga Drain!" she called out. Bayleef reached out with its vines once again, draining the last bit of energy from Piloswine. The attack weakened Piloswine significantly, and Ren knew that they had a chance to win."Now, Bayleef, use Magical Leaf!" she commanded. Bayleef released a flurry of glowing, homing leaves, and they surrounded Piloswine, striking it from all angles. The relentless attack proved too much for Piloswine to handle, and it finally fell to the ground, defeated.

Ren's heart soared with victory as she realized that she had won the battle. She rushed to Bayleef, praising her Pokémon for their incredible performance. It engulfed itself in a bright light and evolved into a Meganium."Great job, Meganium! You were amazing!" Ren exclaimed, hugging her Pokémon tightly. it chirped happily, proud of their hard-fought victory.Pryce stepped forward, his expression softening slightly. "You are a skilled Trainer, Ren," he said, offering her a badge to commemorate their battle. "You've earned this Glacier Badge."Ren accepted the badge with a smile, feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment. The battle had been tough, but it had also been an incredible learning experience for her and her Pokémon.

"No wonder Lance spoke so highly of you. Its good to see the Kantonians with the same fighting spirit since then.",he said which caused everyone to be shook. "You know that we are from Kanto?",Raiden asked. "Of course. Your way of doing things itself speaks volumes to me. The other day Lance even met me and told me to watch out for you. That said, I am possibly the only gym leader that knows of this truth.",he replied. "You know we are from Kanto but you haven't turned us in yet?",Mayu asked in surprise. "I am an old man. I've lived far too long. I personally have seen so much destruction over the years that I just want both regions to be peaceful again. I encourage the citizens of Mahogany and Johto do the same but they can't just let it go.",said Pryce.

Pryce sighed, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "War and conflict have scarred both Kanto and Johto for far too long. As a Gym Leader, I've seen the effects of these battles on our people, on our Pokémon, and on the land itself. It's heartbreaking, really."He paused for a moment, reflecting on the past and the lessons he had learned. "You see, when I was younger, I was more hot-headed, eager to prove my strength and protect what I believed in. But as I grew older, I realized that true strength isn't about winning battles or conquering others. It's about finding a way to live in harmony with one another, to understand and respect different perspectives, and to work towards a peaceful coexistence."

Raiden, Mayu, Ren, and Riyu listened intently, captivated by Pryce's words. There was wisdom in his voice, earned through years of experience and witnessing the consequences of conflict."I've learned that battles and fights might temporarily settle differences, but they rarely lead to lasting solutions. Sometimes, it takes more courage to walk away from a fight and seek common ground than to charge into battle," Pryce continued.

He glanced around at the group, his gaze lingering on each of them. "You, young ones, have the power to change the world. Don't underestimate the influence you can have on others through your actions and your choices. Every small act of kindness, understanding, and empathy can make a difference.Even in the face of adversity, try to find a peaceful resolution. It won't always be easy, but the world needs more peacemakers, not fighters. Don't let the past define you or consume you with vengeance. Focus on building a better future for everyone," he advised, his voice filled with genuine concern for the younger generation.

Mayu felt a lump in her throat as she absorbed Pryce's words. She had grown up in a world where battles were commonplace, where strength was measured by victory. But his perspective opened her eyes to a different way of approaching conflicts.Raiden nodded, his heart heavy with the weight of his own past. Pryce's wisdom struck a chord within him, reminding him that there was more to life than seeking revenge. It was time to let go of the anger and pain that had consumed him for so long.Ren listened, her mind racing with thoughts about the mysterious sender and the secrets that burdened her. She wondered if she could find a peaceful resolution to her predicament, one that didn't involve sacrificing her friends or betraying her own principles.Riyu, though young, absorbed the lessons with a sense of innocence and wonder. She understood the value of friendship and kindness, and she admired the strength of her new friends in choosing a path of peace.

"I won't pretend to have all the answers," Pryce said with a wry smile, "But I believe that together, we can work towards a brighter future. Be true to yourselves and your ideals, and don't let the darkness of the past consume you."

As they left the gym, Pryce's words lingered in their hearts, sparking a newfound determination to find a way to end the conflict that plagued both Kanto and Johto. They knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to try.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

98 0 27
Story started on DeviantArt. Pokémon fanfiction of one of my favorite Mystery Dungeon Series: Explorers of Sky ~ Arc 1 Time: *Completed* Waking up in...
161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
1.2K 168 27
Zakana Hayline despises Pokémon with every fiber of his being. He's never owned a Pokémon, never thrown a Pokeball, never even held a Pokedex. That m...
34K 730 22
Cassandra came to Galar running from a past she couldn't bring herself to face. Leon was running from his failure, and enemies that either wanted hi...