Abby Lee Miller's Son (Dance...

By DanceMomsxMJfan

Everyone knows about the popular Chicagoland dance teacher Abby Lee Miller, but what if she had a kid of her... More

Abby Lee Miller's Son (Dance Moms Fic)
Cooper's Info
Story Pairing
Chapter 1: Brand New Season
Chapter 2: Electric Dancing
Chapter 3: Problems with Brooke's Hip
Chapter 4: Solo Dances
Chapter 5: Cooper's 13th Birthday
Chapter 6: 2011 Showcase
Chapter 7: Cooper to the Rescue
Chapter 8: First Date
Chapter 9: Arriving in Vegas
Chapter 10: Thunderstuck Time
Chapter 12: The Start of a Rivalry
Chapter 13: Preparing for 2011 Nationals
Chapter 14: An Off Day
Chapter 15: 2011 Nationals
Chapter 1 (Season 2): Coop Down
Chapter 2 (Season 2): Released from the Hospital
Chapter 3 (Season 2): Recovering
Chapter 4 (Season 2): He's Back!
Chapter 5 (Season 2): The Return of Brooke
Chapter 6 (Season 2): Dazzling Agents
Chapter 7 (Season 2): Studiohopper Jill
Chapter 8 (Season 2): Cold to Hot
Chapter 9 (Season 2): Home Dancing
Chapter 10 (Season 2): The Joffrey Audition, An Unforgettable Loss
Chapter 11 (Season 2): Enjoying Medieval Times
Chapter 12 (Season 2): Starting the 2nd Half
Chapter 13 (Season 2): Return of Maddie's Resolve
Chapter 14 (Season 2): Secrets
Chapter 15 (Season 2): Cooper's 14th Birthday and Rematch against the Apples

Chapter 11: Getting ready for iHollywood

109 1 0
By DanceMomsxMJfan

In a city called Hollywood, located in the state of California aka The Golden State that was near the biggest city in the state known as Los Angeles, there was a dance studio called AMP where Lady Gaga and Britney Spears rehearsed and in the studio was Abby, Cooper and Gianna as they waited for the girls and the moms to arrive.

"Man, we're in the same studio that Lady Gaga and Britney Spears have rehearsed." Cooper said.

"We sure are." Abby told him. "Now it's our turn to rehearse here."

Gianna went to check to see if the girls and the moms had arrived yet and 3 seconds later, she came back in.

"Just to let you know, they're here." Gianna stated.

"All righty." Cooper then pulled out an airhorn that his mother bought him when they were in Vegas, she informed him that if he wanted, he could use the airhorn to shut the moms up should they start drama and he handed it to Abby, who sounded the airhorn as soon as Maddie and Chloe were the first to enter and behind them were Mackenzie, Brookie, Brooke, Paige, Nia and the moms with the exception of Melissa.

"Ladies, here we are in Los Angels to compete at the iHollywood National Finals as Los Angeles is the City of Dreams." Abby told the girls. "The iHollywood Nationals is really very, very important as it's the last Nationals before our Nationals in Lake Tahoe. We have not been winning a lot and it would be really great to win here and set a precedent. There'll be children you recognized, ones who are on television and in movies, those kids here in L.A. audition on a weekly basis, they are pros and you know my son Cooper has done that. As you can tell, Melissa isn't here as she's spending time with her boyfriend and that's why Maddie and Mackenzie will be with me and Coop this week, they might get to do things that Cooper has done before, if Coop can do it, so can you. Now let's start the pyramid and Coop, you can reveal the photos."

"All righty." Cooper then reveled the first two photos, which were Brooke and Paige's photos.

"Brooke and Paige, you won't do any solos, but you will be in the group dance which is better than nothing at all. I've had it with your mom, she told me and Cooper that she can find better choreographers and we're sure she can here, but not sure back home in Chicago. But i know how to make winners. If you go as an independent, you're finished and out." Abby stated.

Cooper felt bad for his girlfriend and her sister and Abby could tell, knowing how much her son cared about Brooke since the Brooke is dating him. Cooper revealed the next photos, which were Brookie, Nia and Mackenzie's photos.

"We next have Brookie, Nia and Mackenzie and like i informed Mackenzie, she and Brookie will be doing a duet." Abby said as Mackenzie and Brookie hugged before the dance teacher revealed the next photo, which was Chloe's photo. "Chloe, you will be doing a solo as well as the group dance."

Abby signaled for Cooper to reveal the photo on the top, which turned out to be Maddie's photo

"Maddie's at the top and she will also be doing a solo. Remember, you're undefeated and people are out to get you. Does everybody get the message on how big of an opportunity this is? Those judges that'll be at iHollywood'll be individuals that are in a capacity to hire you. They are the ones that choreograph for movies and tv. Got it?"

"Crystal, Miss Abby." Brooke responded.

"All right, let's begin."

The rehearsals for the group dance began.

"Make sure to pick a judge and stare at them." Gianna instructed.

"Stare at them!" Abby yelled.

"What are your thoughts on Abby taking care of Maddie and Mackenzie since Melissa isn't here?" Kelly asked the moms. "It's obvious you know that's gonna be like."

"Taking them to be 'seen' like Cooper and getting their name out here in Los Angeles as we'll be at the pool." Christi responded.

"Honestly, Melissa is with her boyfriend to continue to make sure Maddie and Mackenzie dance." Hollie told them.

"You got a great point." Holly said. "Kelly, how are you feeling with Abby putting Brooke and Paige being on the lower level of the pyramid?"

"I'm not surprised as it's because of the argument i had with Abby in Vegas. She thought i was joking that if my kids are not doing a solo and she nor Gianna would teach them, i'd get somebody else to teach them a dance. I paid all this money to come here and she wants my daughters to do the group, not gonna happen."

"You'll look in the yellow pages or something." Christi guessed.

"I've looked into some choreographers and i found 2 who have good credentials and hopefully it works out. But the good part about it is that Brooke and Cooper are dating, so that's a plus at least."

"It is."

Minutes later, Abby called the girls over to her and Cooper.

"Girls, we have a huge surprise for you, Coop and i have a visitor coming to see us and she knows everything about working that stage, so let's all give a warm welcome to.....LaQuifa!" Abby announced.

The door opened and coming in was LaQuifa aka Shangela as the girls cheered and the moms did the same thing and when the music ended, Shangela did a move by falling on her back and bended her left leg much to the amazement of everybody.

"As some of you might know, i'm Shangela aka LaQuifa and Abby and her son asked me to come and tell you about the art called performance, working it and becoming amazing the second you head on stage. Also i can teach you the move that i just did, it's known as The Death Drop. Don't worry, it's totally safe and you are not actually falling, you jump backwards and bend one of your knees with both arms open." Shangela stated, Nia did the move well and everybody was impressed and even Cooper did the move.

A day later, more group rehearsals were being done and Abby was outside talking to Gianna, who came back in the studio a few minutes later.

"Coop, your mom wants to talk to you." Gianna informed.

From the way Gianna sounded, Cooper knew something didn't seem right as he went to where Abby was and saw that she was crying. "Mom, what's wrong?"

"Coop..." Abby held her son's hands. "Your grandmother was admitted to the hospital because of a blockage.

"Is grandma ok?" Cooper asked, tears of his own forming.

"I don't know, but after this competition, i'm gonna catch a fight back home to Chicago to check on her and after i do that, i'll rejoin your, Gianna, the girls and their moms in Lake Tahoe."

Cooper then felt his own tears start falling down his face as he started crying as well and Abby wrapped her arms around him and gave the 13 year old a hug.

"Sweetheart, don't cry. Everything will be all right." "Abby assured her crying son. "We'll head back in the studio and let the moms and girls know about what's going on."

"A-all right." Cooper sobbed, then after they pulled themselves together, the two went back inside the studio and explained everything to the girls and moms as Brooke hugged Cooper. Gianna offered to watch Cooper until Abby got back from Chicago.

Later on, Kelly took Paige in another dancing room and in there was a choreographer named Mike Munich, who Kelly had hired and introduced himself to them.

"I believe Abby pushes Paige aside and i just wanted to attempt to get her some choreography that actually works for her." Kelly told Mike.

They started working on the dance and it was quite obvious that Paige was a little nervous as Mike did not know her like Abby did, she was also nervous that Abby would be mad and the dance she was being taught didn't have technique that she usually did and had more body movement as Kelly and Mike could tell she was looking tense.

"Paige, you have to use attitude and show Abby that you learned this cool dance without her, that's what you have to show her." Kelly encouraged.

"Paige, i think you are scared of something." Mike pointed out. "I don't know if you're scared of yourself, Abby or the choreography as it's not familiar and it's new."

"He's right."

"I can sense you can smell it a mile away, i'm not judging you and neither is your mother, we just want you to be the best dancer you can be, all right?"

Paige nodded before she began to get upset and Kelly let out a sigh and Paige went in the bathroom as Mike felt really bad for her as Kelly went to the door, opened it and saw Paige had started crying.

"I don't think i can do this." Paige cried.

"Don't get worked up about this, Paigey. If you aren't ready, i won't let you do it. You have to just chill and have fun with it." Kelly softly stated and after Paige calmed down, they went back in the main studio room.

"You don't need to be in here." Abby firmly said to Kelly.

"Abby, i want my kids to still be in the group." Kelly stated.

"Kelly, you actually can't do that. You said you'll go as an independent." Cooper reminded.

"He is right, mom." Brooke added.

"We'll, i'm doing the group dance and a solo as a independent."

"It doesn't work that way." Abby commented. "You can't register as a part of a group as a independent, you have to register those under one dance studio. If you go as a independent, you're out. Whenever i enter a competition, those are the dances that Gianna, the faculty and myself make no ifs, ands, buts or maybes. I'm not gonna put somebody on stage that i has not even seen their dance under my name."

"I know that, but they love to be in the groups, they want to be with their friends and you." Kelly said.

"If you do that, you are not a part of the group. If you register your kids as a independent, they can't be a part of the group."

"Abby, all i want is for my kids to have good choreography." Kelly stated.

"For you to be unhappy with your choreography is a joke." Abby told Kelly "I was put on this earth to make her dance and also i was put on this earth to be a good mother to Cooper. The good thing about this is that Cooper and Brooke are dating and i know and you know that none of us want to ruin that."

"That last part, we can agree on at least." Kelly admitted.

The next day, Abby took Cooper, Brooke and Maddie out to lunch before continuing rehearsals and little did they know at the competition, they were about to get a familiar, unwelcome guest...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 58 19
Spencer Miller, the son of dance teacher Abby Lee Miller along with Vivi-Anne Miller, who is Spencer's sister and Abby's daughter helps lead the Abby...
102K 951 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...
149K 2.2K 107
Camila Blaire Lukasiak is the middle child of Christi and Marc Lukasiak, she has been dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company since she was 2 years old...
1.7K 49 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the eldest Zieglers get favoured by their dance teacher over all others. The Ziegler Twins. Maddison and Makayla, or best known as M...