THE DUKE & I |[ Kim Taehyung...

By Anjaliie__

Once upon a time... There's this lady,πŸ‘©πŸ» There's this man.πŸ‘¨πŸ» The man falls for the lady, & What happens t... More

A/N
Y/N!
| Her 20th birthday |
| His Photograph |
| Revenir |
| Revenir (2) |
| Dreams |
| Fare |
| Hospitality |
| Jealousy |
| DETESTATION |
| La Familia |
| The Notebook |
| Fabric |
| Here Comes Daisy |
| A Day at the Boutique |
| A Day Before the Fair |
| The Vanity Fair |
| Regret |
| Wrath |
| The Letter That Returned Back |
| When He Came Over |
| Louisa Turns 5 l
| The Departure |

| When He Came Over II |

164 15 9
By Anjaliie__

After having an embarassing encounter with the Duke and his brothers. Y/n extends her feet to her room. She begins to think only if she would not exist at this moment or vanish then and there.

TIM'S POV-

I don't care if she calls anyone attractive or dull. Why should I care? She means nothing to me now. She's just a phase that passed over. It's just my brothers who do not hesitate any moment in pulling my leg. How can she act a little shy towards me after all these! She is ridiculous. It's only because of Louisa otherwise I wouldn't be here to humiliate myself infront of that wench. And why am I thinking about herself?

Two maids enter the room and bowed to the seven gorgeous man present in the room. Even the maids were holding back their smiles.

"May we escort you to the dining table sir?" Asked the pretty little maid.

"Yes you can." Before the Duke could answer Jim answered the maid smiling blankly at the brothers, and they all followed the maid to the dining table.

The dining table was not huge as theirs but it was perfectly organised. The brothers gaped at the exquisite lamp that hung on the wall. It appeared like the droplets of water dropping down. The chandelier above the table made the dining room look more exquisite.

That day they made it to the dining table early. The dishes were prepared lavishly for the Duke and his brothers. The aromatic scent of the different delicacies swung deep into their noses.

At the dining table:-

The Viscount sat at the centre of the table, opposite to him sat the Viscountess. On his right sat y/n and the left seat was kind of empty. Aren't you all clever, yes it was for the Duke of Edinburgh, Timothy.

The Duke hesitated for a moment, but sat down when the Viscount offered him the seat with a smile on his face. Y/n and her siblings sat opposite to the brothers. The head cook brought in the piping hot food to be served, because warm food is good for health, isn't it? You might be wondering why the dinner was served early. One, because the Duke and his brothers were famished, two, because they're going to celebrate Louisa's birthday at midnight. The dining table was not that chaotic, because all the siblings followed the table manners and Jake was not chewing the food loudly like he used to do.

"How do you like the food?" The Viscount raised a question at Timothy munching his grilled meat.

"It tastes like home, sir." Tim answered licking the soup from his lips. Our y/n thought it was worth watching, who wouldn't?

"Can I have another bowl of custard tart please?" Joseph points at his plate and looks at the Viscount. He couldn't resist delicious food like us.

All of y/n's siblings giggled at this, y/n looked at him and smiled. Tim bites his lip with utter embarassment and looks down at the plate.

Viscount smiles, as he does, his cheek shines like a freshly picked Tomato. "May we have a custard tart please." So, an order was made.

The cook with excitement lingering on his face hurries to get one. Everyone would have been enthralled to be praised by the Duke's charming brothers and the cook was one.

"We've made all the arrangements your grace (papa clears his throat) you don't need to worry about anything, just enjoy your stay." The Viscount keeps his fork and knife aside.

"I thank you for inviting us over and considering us a part of your family, it means a lot to us. It's been a long time since we have tasted food like this.(looks at his brothers and they nod with wide smile on their smile) And if you need any help, do not hesitate, we all are eager to help you."

Before the Viscount could answer, "Thank you your grace " replies the Viscountess. Tim agrees nodding his head.

Jo and Liz kept whispering each other about the Duke's charming brothers while the Viscount stands up, (everyone was about to drop their spoon, then) "you all may continue, (gesturing at all of them) there's a special dessert incoming. If you excuse us your grace." (He then looks at the Duke for approval)

"Not a thing sir." Tim answers.

The Viscount leaves the dining hall along with the Viscountess. You might be wondering where little Louie is, she has been fed already, so she's probably purring in her sleep right now. The tension at the dining table was kind of intense. Only the munching, chewing, clanking of plate sounds are heard. The maid servants and man servants stood there without getting bothered. Lloyd and Edmund kept a close eye on the Duke. They closely observed his actions. But were friendly towards the brothers.

"So, do you like pie, Joseph?" Ed asks.

"I do!! Yes!" Squeaked Joseph almost jumping off his seat.

"So do we." Jake, the little one answers for all of them.

"So it's settled then." Lloyd fist bumps with Jin. Guess who was making friends.

"Settled what?" Shrugged Daisy.

"Liz, you're making pie for his grace and his brothers tomorrow." Lloyd elbows Daisy.

"But..."Liz stutters at the sudden proposal.

"No buts." Ed sips his wine.

"Yes, brother." Liz answers hanging her head low and starts plays with her orange pudding.

Y/n was about to take salt shaker to sprinkle on her salad. Just then her hand brushes the Duke's fingers.

"Here, your grace, you may have it." Y/n says looking at him.

Y/n was expecting something like you sprinkle first but Tim took the shaker and sprinkled it on his salad and kept it on the table without giving it to Y/n.

And all this is heard in the pindrop silent dining hall. All of them were kind of sweating at this tension between the Duke and Y/n.

They all had a hearty meal, and soon they departed to their bed chambers.

While Y/n was walking towards her room after dinner:-

"y/n!" Calls the Viscountess.

"Yes mama! (Y/n turns and goes back to her mother) what happened, is there something you want to tell me?"

"Honey, please can you drop this blanket and this bottle of wine that your papa brought from Austria. Papa thought maybe he'd like to sip some." Mama hands her the blanket and the wine.

"After you deliver that be sure to take wine glasses from the cupboard sweetie." Says mama

"I will mama." Y/n takes the things from her and marches towards the chamber Tim has been alloted to.

Her heart runs uneven. She turns her face from the door and breathes heavily. What should she do? She doesn't want to knock on his door, but is here because mama asked her to. At last she knocks on his door.

Thud! Thud!

"Yes." A faint voice is heard.

Before he says come in. Y/n barges in.

Tim was sitting on the armchair, his hand bleeding a little, and he holding a handkerchief. His eyes rested on hers for a moment and then his mouth opens.

"Did I ask you to come in?" His voice grows harsh.

"Forgive me your grace, mama sent this blanket and wine. She wanted to deliver this to your room." She says keeping the blanket on the bed and the wine bottle on the table.

"Close the door, before you go." He says

Y/n leaves in silent. Tim continues to nurse his injured hand.

Y/n gain returns to his chamber.

"Now what!" He asks standing up from his seat.

"Glasses." She places the wine glasses beside the bottle. And takes out an ointment from her pocket of her gown.

"Give me your hand." She asks approaching near him.

"Why would I?" Tim shudders with anger.

"Because someone is bleeding in our manor." She takes his hand by force, wipes it with a wet towel, applies the ointment on it and wraps a cotton cloth around it.

"When did this happen?" Asks y/n without meeting his gaze.

"The knife at the dining table." He says grumpily.

"I should have warned you about that if I'd have known how careless you are." She nurses his hand and was about to leave.

"If you think I'd thank you about this. Then you're mistaken. I'm glad that my subjects are of some use. I know I'm careless but atleast I don't believe in tattle tales."

Y/n regretted coming to his room, but remained silent.

"And close the door gently, I don't want anyone to get disturbed at this hour."

She turna for the last time and asks "will you be there downstairs, in the main hall ?(pauses) Everyone is there. Come if you want to, otherwise you can rest here, your grace." She does a little curtsey and leaves his chamber silently.

Y/n closes the door. Returns to her chamber with her dried up emotions. She joins her siblings downstairs in decorating the main hall for Louisa's birthday.

Y/n's gown-

A/n:-

Hello, my beautiful readers. How are you all?🤍🦋
I hope you all are doing good, and completing all your homeworks. 💜✨🌼 I know I'm a bit late like always, but life was kind of hard. Thankyou for always staying here, beside me.💜🌼 Always be kind and have courage. Until we meet again at the next chapter.

Yours
🌼🦋🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.6K 16
"I want to live a life with my own terms and conditions." "But you're being stalked, I need to do something against that!" Sighs.. "From now on, he'l...
26K 1K 37
Will she ever find out that they both are the same person? Misunderstandings, confusion, hatred... Let's see how it all ends up into a never ending b...
193K 6.9K 35
When y/n meets the mysterious 'V' he calls her his Princess and she's soon drawn into his dangerous world of organised crime. And he is determined to...
193K 6.8K 46
(●This book Will go under editing soon●) When a devil falls in love , It is the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified , ...