Eyes Like Sky ⚣ ✓

By wambuimuiruriii

This story is part of the Wattpad Creators Program! •• One sudden horrific moment shifts the entire trajecto... More

0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
55.
56.

54.

2K 129 17
By wambuimuiruriii

Hella fucking updates today because I'm finally back from my great aunts memorial in NY, and this book was supposed to be completed by the 31st.
My bad y'all, east coast travel this weekend was absolute hell with the weather.
But hey y'all are getting 3 chapters coming in the next hour and an epilogue hopefully by the end of the day.
I'll be doubling back around to edit later so there might be a few errors here and there for now
I love you guys so so much!
Thank you, as always, for taking a bit of your time to spend on little old me and these stories
Y'all mean the absolute world to me, and then some
xoxo

Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Atlas

When I first got home, I was nervous... but the nervousness hadn't fully immobilized me quite yet. Nyra said her quick goodbyes, giving me one brief pep talk that I absolutely did not ask for that resulted in me cutting her off before she went any further about how important lubricant was going to be tonight.

Maybe that's what tipped my nerves over the edge, I thought to myself as I settled in a kitchen high chair by the marble island. Dash rubbed up against my leg suddenly, reminding me I wasn't fully alone tonight.

"I know buddy," I chuckled. "I know... Did Nyra leave the lights on?" That question was directed right at Dash, as I tipped my head down in his direction. I felt his wagging tail hitting the back of my calf in excitement, but Dash of course said nothing. I think she did, I thought to myself.

But as I sat there in that high rise... time started to move at a pace I couldn't gauge. One minute turned to two... then five...

By the time ten minutes past, I decided I needed to change out of these damn clothes. Sitting for hours, however comfortable those chairs were, had still made this suit feel stiff.

I just didn't anticipate that once I got upstairs, I'd be plagued with the dark reality of what I was actually going to change into. For the first time in a while, I was questioning what I wanted to put on. Most of the comfortable clothes I owned had clay on them from the busy work days, and I'd been slightly behind on laundry... for weeks... or maybe a month now. Since I couldn't see the pile, most days I liked to pretend it didn't exist.

There was something I did wash, I thought, slipping off the surely creased trousers and tossing them near the rest of the suit pieces on my bed. It felt good to pull on that freshly pressed oversized shirt over my head, feeling the familiar material as it gave my skin room to finally breathe.

The basketball shorts were also as large as I remembered, but the drawstring helped pull the waist tighter against my smaller frame. Sure, I was going to hand these clothes back to Errol tonight, but he probably wouldn't mind me borrowing them for a few more hours right?

And as time passed, I was even more grateful I decided to change. A call came from Errol about forty minutes after Nyra had left, and he let me know he'd be here in less than ten minutes. I couldn't tell if I wanted more time to pass, or less.

Regardless, I made myself comfortable in the living room and replied to some business inquiries Atticus sent over. Those ten minutes felt like one second when I heard the home system alert me of a visitor at the front door. Errol let himself in, saving me the trouble of coming to the door, but simultaneously pushing my nerves even more on edge when I heard him walk in.

The first words he said as I pushed my work stuff onto the seat beside me, made my heartbeat quicken.

"Hi Handsome," he spoke. His voice was rough, something I wasn't expecting while he cleared his throat. "Had I known I'd come back to you in my clothes, I would've fucking teleported here."

My hands were shaky at my sides as I stood. I could hear him set a few things down in the kitchen, pausing a moment to do what I assumed was taking off his shoes, before I heard him slowly walk towards me. I forced my feet to remain planted regardless of how hard my heart was beating against my chest, from fear I'd stumble over something, or fall back into a sink hole in the floor.

I knew this home like the back of my hand, and yet I could barely remember where I was in this room. That's how dangerous Errol was to my brain functionality. Especially when he got like this.

"T-The suit was s-starting to feel uncomfortable." I told him seriously, stumbling over my words like a shy school girl. Jesus, get it the fuck together Atlas.

"This, believe it or not-" he took another step, not caring to mask any need in his voice anymore. "This is somehow so much better." That last part sounded so raw slipping past his lips, it made my legs wobble slightly with weakness. Then he said the words that would've knocked me straight on my ass if I didn't feel him suddenly pull me towards him. "Now that I've burned this image of you wearing my clothes, deep within my memory, let me do the honors of getting you out of them"

And the next thing I knew, I was being led down the corridor towards my bedroom.

If I thought my nerves couldn't embarrass me further, as soon as we entered my room, I felt the last of my confidence escape out my bedside window. Hearing the bedroom lock click seconds after that just spiraled me further, and Errol must've felt that energy immediately because I felt him suddenly pull me into him.

His arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pressing every bit of me as flush as possible against him. I felt every firm part of him, and swore he must've felt my heartbeat against his chest.

"I only want to do this if you do," he told me, tilting my head up to his. I could physically feel the temperature of my face as heat scattered across my cheeks.

Words. Please, form some words.

"I-I do- I mean, yes-" I fumbled, struggling to get that out. Had he always smelt this intoxicating? Who am I fucking kidding, of course he did. Tonight was different though, tonight he made me light headed like I was being drugged. Whatever he'd done on that stage this evening, whatever trance he put me in, had further changed the way I was around him. Acted around him. It felt like I was standing in a room with Henry fucking Cavill.

His fingers grazed my jawline, cupping the side of my face before he slowly brought his lips down to me. His free hand did all the work to keep me upright, but as his kiss deepened, forcing a moan from me, I felt those same hands pull on the hem of the oversized shirt. He barely broke the kiss to yank the material off before he was on me again. He tasted like champagne, the real expensive kind. And I would've sworn I was getting second hand drunk off his alcohol dipped rough kisses.

Maybe that's how I barely noticed him pushing us back until I was laid gently back on the mattress.

This man had a way with his touch, the ability to kiss the sense out of me with such coercion and roughness, while ensuring he always kept me safe.

I was literally melting beneath him, unable to stop the moans when his hands grazed over my exposed chest as he knelt above me on the bed. I did my best to get him out of the complicated getup he was wearing, immediately growing more annoyed with how much he had on, and I'm sure Errol saw a bit of the struggling, but he didn't swat my hands away. Instead he guided them over his beyond reason, expensive feeing suit, helping me with each button before slipping the material off.

I couldn't stop my hands from exploring him. God, his body was unreal. Was this a build most pianists had? Cause I had never in all my fucking life seen...

When his fingers moved from his body, to the drawstring of my shorts, I forced myself out of my own head. Now was not the time to ponder the build of pianists across the nation, not when Errol had started planting rough kisses down my neck to my chest. I struggled to stop the relentless moans he pulled from me, with my hand flying to my mouth in an effort to muffle how embarrassingly I was coming apart, but Errol's hand pulled mine away.

His mouth was at my left ear in nanoseconds. "I cannot stress enough how badly I want to hear you tonight. I don't want you to muffle anything, understood?"

My hard on was tucked up tight in the waistband of my briefs, and those words right there made my lower stomach slick with leaking pre cum. As if I wasn't making much sense before, the jumbled hot mess of words as my hips buckled slightly towards him, were a complete shit show. I heard Errol's chuckle in my ear, involuntarily forcing my hips up towards him again.

He hadn't even touched me down there yet, and I felt like I could cum. If I did, I was going to have to off myself immediately after. There was no facing Errol again after that, and explaining to Nyra why we'd need to move states was going to be a challenge.

He was trailing kisses from my lobe down my neck and chest again, taking every bit of care he possibly could, to double back around on damn near every hickey he had already left. I tried to muffle my now fully uncontrollable moans, but Errol pulled my hand away yet again.

My fucking god.

That same hand he used to move mine, then got busy with the shorts I had on. There was no denying Errol was capable of literally making my clothes disappear. I barely noticed he had yanked those shorts off until I felt him grind himself against my lower half. That pulled a sound from my vocal box that I entirely didn't recognize, but I didn't dare bring my hand to my mouth again.

I didn't want him to stop.

"Please..." I struggled out, unsure of what I was even begging for. "Fuck-" my breathing caught and damn near ceased completely when I felt his hand tug at my briefs. This man has seen almost every part of me, and yet this felt like the very first time we'd ever been intimate.

"You don't know just how much I want you right now..." he mumbled against my exposed chest, his kisses and love bites getting dangerously close to my lower abdomen. The feeling when he slid those briefs off was unmissable, the cold air brushing against my fully bare self. "But I'll be fucking damned if I rush this."

Hell, if he didn't move quicker, my body's reaction to him was about to embarrass the hell out of me. I knew I was fucking doomed when his fingers wrapped around my cock. I buckled immediately, not caring just how needy I looked.

"Please-" I whispered again, but it slipped out against another moan, barely audible.

"Do you have any lube?" He asked me. I couldn't even begin to process legible words, instead opting to signal towards the bedside table. I was so fucking gone, I forgot my bedside table held more than just lube.

It was the next thing Errol said after I felt him move away from me to the drawer, that reminded me of what the hell I had stored there.

"Well fuck, baby." He whispered this time, sending shivers straight through me. I sat up so quickly, my head pretty much face planted into Errol's chest as he leant over me to peruse through the drawer.

"I- shit- I forgot-" I stopped myself, trying desperate this time to make sense. My chest rose and fell like I had just finished up a marathon.

The sound of things being pushed around in the drawer was absolutely deafening against the silence, then I felt Errol gently push me back onto the mattress.

"Looks like you've done some research of your own."

Sweet Jesus, just take me to the upper room now.

"I wanted to see- well Nyra mentioned-" before I could embarrass myself more, I forced my mouth shut. Errol did NOT need to know Nyra had basically given me the sex talk at my big grown age, resulting in me buying a series of random adult sex toys online.

I felt his body flush against mine once more, his face just inches apart from me with a voice so raspy I had to put all remaining energy to register that words were being said.

"Have you touched yourself with with those?" He asked, referencing both the vibrator and butt plug I stored there.

I turned my head, seemingly hoping to hide the deep blush I knew had completely changed the color of my face, but there was nowhere to hide. No hole to crawl into. How the hell do I even answer that, I wondered. Finally I just settled on a head nod.

"That is by far the hottest thing I think I've ever fucking heard..." his hand grazed my leaking tip again, forcing my lower back off the bed. I bit down on my lip hard in any last ditch efforts to silence these borderline pornstar moans. "Allow me to show you just how skilled these hands really are."

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 21.8K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...
880K 38.8K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
2M 90.6K 50
"You should..." "I should what?" Leo asked softly as he looked into Milan's eyes. Leo traced Milan's jawline with his finger, before moving it down...
190K 5.5K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...