I never knew somebody like yo...

By babygirlhyungsuk

The war between the Yakuza and Korean Gangsters seem to be on the brink of destruction. But what happens afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

309 26 9
By babygirlhyungsuk

A/N- Hi guys😭

Just so yall know there is multiple languages being spoken. Yuuka, Saki, Sunhee, and Sangcheol do not know English but the rest do. Also if the Yamazaki family are talking to each other they are 99% talking in Japanese. Same goes for the Park family, they will most likely be talking in Korean. Also if you see italics in a quote it means they are talking in a different language.

Hyung Suk screamed into the pillow out of frustration. He then started punching it over and over and over again. 

Who the hell does he think he is!? Saying all that shit and ignoring me! I'll kill him!!

He grabbed the pillow and thrashed around the room he was occupying in the Yamazaki household. He thought back to lunch yesterday and the way that bastard ignored him. 

He was trying to be nice despite what he said when they were alone and he dared to ignore him!

He threw the pillow across the room in a fit of rage and slumped to the ground, panting a little as he stared at the ceiling furiously.

It was early in the morning and the next few days would be filled with stress. Afterall, he needed to plan his wedding. He thought about the fact that he was going to be living here and shuddered. 

He hasn't even met the other Yamazaki family members but even so, there were probably other families in the Yakuza. Including the Hayashi's…

He frowned but heard a knock on his door which brought him back to the real world. He rolled his eyes and got up as he huffed, his hell was just starting. 

He opened the door to a girl, who was wearing a kimono. The first thing he noticed was that she had a bag in her arm and then discreetly studied the rest of her. She looked all tidied up in contrast to him, looking all raggedy and in his shorts and shirt. 

He also couldn't tell what her gender was but maybe that was because she was blocking her scent or something. He was leaning in for an alpha considering her build.

"Good morning Okugata-sama" the girl spoke in English but her last words were definitely Japanese.

She bowed, "My name is Inoue Jakucho and I will be your helper until you're accommodated. Now, please let me in."

He stared up at her in confusion as she stared back with a poker face. He looked back to his room before moving aside for her. 

"So, what are you going to be helping me with?" he waited for an answer but she didn't speak as she opened the bag.

He kept a poker face to hide his displeasure, was everyone just going to ignore him now? Well at least they wouldn't be spewing insults in Japanese. 

"We are going to be taking you to a restaurant where both the Yamazaki's and your family will be meeting. Right now, we are going to be getting you ready for that. First, you need to go shower. Murasaki will take you there." 

She looked behind him and he turned around to see another girl smiling at him. Since when did she get in here? She was much shorter than Jakucho, about his height. Murasaki? looked like a sweetheart compared to her. 

"She doesn't know English so if you want to speak to her she'll only understand if you speak Japanese…"

He slowly nodded as he heard the two girls speak in Japanese. He could only make out a few words, this made him frown. He really needs to up his game. 

"Alright, we only have 2 hours to get you ready so don't take too much time showering. Now, follow her please." 

He turned to Murasaki and she motioned for him to follow her with a smile which he did. And with that they both walked off for his shower. 

Now, he was done and in a robe walking back to his room. Murasaki opened the door and they both walked in. Murasaki made a noise of excitement as she presented him and spoke in Japanese. 

He blushed as he could barely understand what she said. She called him cute and beautiful. 

Jakucho smiled, "Thanks Murasaki…"

He understood that but as she spoke on….well whatever. It wasn't really easy to understand, they spoke so fast. He doesn't even have time to process the words.

But oh well, his teacher did say it was easier for Koreans to learn Japanese since they are similar. He's sure that in a few months he'll be as fluent as these girls. 

After all, learning English was way harder than learning Japanese. Homophones were truly his biggest enemy. 

"Alright, now if you may, please take the robe off." 

He processed what she said and blushed, "But….aren't you a…"

"I'm a beta if that's what you're worried about. Here, this is a Nagajuban, it's like an undergarment of sorts. So dry yourself before you put it on."

He stared at her with his cheeks flushed, was he really about to change in front of these two girls. Jakucho stared down at him, arms crossed with an indifferent face while Marusaku stood there smiling. 

He huffed quietly and patted himself dry before walking over to his suitcase. 

"You aren't supposed to wear underwear or a bra underneath a kimono." 

Not even halfway there he paused and looked back at the girls. He looked at her with a confused look. 

"Don't worry, that's why the Nagajuban exists. Now, please come here so we can start."

He stood there as he looked at them with confusion. To him it was a little odd not wearing underwear or a bra. Hell, his ancestors had Sokgot. Kind of similar to the western style of undergarments. 

But he wouldn't judge since this was just their culture and beliefs. Something as insignificant as this was normal to them. He walked over to them and took his robe off. 

He kept a poker face on despite having a little blush on his face. Jakucho then came behind him and put the white robe on him. She motioned for him to cross the fabric and moved on to his collar. 

He then saw Murasaki grab a beautifully patterned….kimono. Its staple color was red with light yellow and orange clouds? on it. There were also flowers decorating it and adding onto its beauty. 

He also saw some shoes that looked like sandals but also kind of like platform high heel shoes.

As Jakucho tightened up some cloth over his waist, Murasaki brought the kimono and spoke in Japanese. He kept his hands extended as they continued to speak and put the kimono on him. 

He listened closely as he tried to make up a few words. From what he was listening to, he could tell that they were just talking about his clothes. 

At least they weren't the type to snobbishly talk shit about him just because he didn't understand them. Not fully yet. 

As they wrapped the kimono he noticed how long the sleeves were, they hit the floor when he put his arms down. 

They then started to tie another layer of cloth over his waist. God, just how many layers was it? He felt a little stiff. He would much rather a hanbok, he felt more free. The only thing that ever hung close to him was his jaegori.

He watched the two girls wrap it around him and he started to feel like as if the cloth they were putting on him was heavy. 

"This is a maru obi so it will feel heavy….but I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. It's made out of gold and some other stuff."

He nodded and just let the girls do their work. The kimono wasn't uncomfortable per say but he would rather wear a hanbok than a kimono. Just how was he going to walk in those shoes, they weren't very high but still. 

He guessed that they were almost finished as they tied a small band around the maru obi.

"Okay, now sit so we can start on your accessories."

He complied and went to sit down but the thing in the back stopped him. He turned around to look at Jakucho and Marusaki. 

"Do not worry about the obi falling. I made sure it would stay put." 

He nodded and tried to get in a comfortable position. He shifted his hips and finally got to a less constrictive position. Why couldn't he just wear a hanbok? Would he have to do this every single day?

He zoned out not even realizing that the girls already started on his hair. After a few minutes they finally finished. 

Murasaki huffed as she put her hands to her hips, "He looks so cute! I'm sure…"

Yup, he wasn't even going to try when he couldn't keep up with her pace. The words started to jumble around his head but he still liked her comment. Maybe there were nice people here, too bad he didn't speak Japanese. Not yet.

"Now, for the finishing touch" Jakucho grabbed the shoes Murasaki brought along with some socks. 

She kneeled down and put on the socks, they weren't like normal ones. It had a slit on his big toe, separating it from the rest. After that she put the shoes on and motioned for him to stand. 

He stood up, grabbing onto Jakucho for a little support and looked down to his feet, wiggling his toes. 

"The mirror is over here" Jakucho motioned to it. 

He nodded and started to walk only for his leg to be stopped by the kimono. He looked down to see that he couldn't really stretch his legs that far due to the kimonos constriction. 

"Right, with a little practice I'm sure you will get used to it. Taking smaller steps is best…." 

He nodded slowly before continuing to walk, hopefully he didn't look like a baby taking their first steps. He made it to the mirror and his eyes widened as he saw himself. 

He looked….beautiful. The orange clips on the side of his head and the light makeup on him made him look….good. He then noticed the maru obi wrapped around his waist, the gold made his outfit look even better. It looked like a bow in the back but it was a bit lopsided. 

"Do you like it…? Murasaki wanted me to ask."

He slowly nodded as he turned around to them, "I like it. Just have to…get used to it. But anyways I'm sure it should be time to go."

"You're right. We only have 20 minutes to get there…."

She then started talking to Murasaki and he turned around to get his phone. 

"Come. We will be here to help you if you have any troubles." 

He turned around and nodded, "Thank you."

And with that they started to leave the quiet Yamazaki household. 

       ______________________________

 The table was quiet except for the chatter of some of the Yamazaki's, specifically Yuuka and her part of the family. He noticed the way Yurika and his niece were side-eyeing them.

Yakeru's eyes twitched as he tried not to lash out at his aunt. His son was just sitting there staring off into space and the Park family looked extremely bored, well Jinyoung did. His sister and brother in law looked uncomfortable.

"Can you all please be quiet. Do you not see our guests here? You should be talking to them or keeping your mouths shut" Yurika said in a quiet but menacing voice. 

Despite not letting out any of her scent, Soma shivered. 

"I'll talk to them once they know Japanese! How are you going to marry into our family and not know Japanese? Hopefully that boy at least knows…" Yuuka frowned, her wrinkles becoming more prominent. 

"Great aunt, it is the same way as how we don't understand Korean" Kanami looked at the old woman with a poker face despite wanting to give her a judgy look.

"All of you be quiet. Hyung Suk will be arriving soon. Also Yurika is right, you should be speaking to your in-laws." 

"Will he be wearing a kimono or whatever it is they're wearing?" Yuuka looked straight at the Park's without shame. 

"It is called a hanbok. I would have guessed you remembered from my wedding auntie. I suggest you keep your comments to yourself from now on."

She frowned and was about to tell him off but it was interrupted when they heard the door open and they all knew what that meant. 

Through the doors came Hyung Suk and they all stared at him with wide eyes as he came closer, even Yuzuru started to stare. 

Sunhee sprung up and hugged her son, "Ah! Hyung Suk-ah you're finally here and you look…beautiful but are you comfortable?" 

"I'm fine mom. Let me sit down, I'm starving."

She nodded and he kneeled down on the floor in front of the bastard he was marrying. 

"You look so pretty"

He smiled at his father, "Thank you" 

After that the table was quiet and Hyung Suk took a few glances at some of the Yamazaki family members.

After a few more seconds of uncomfortable silence Yakeru decided to speak.

"Everyone, this is Park Hyung Suk. And Hyung Suk, this is my family. Yurika, her daughter Kanami. This is my aunt Yuuka, her son Soma and daughter in-law, Saki and their son Hibiki. You look beautiful by the way. Doesn't he Yuzuru?" 

Yakeru nudged Yuzuru who looked at Hyung Suk up and down before nodding and staring somewhere else. 

Hyung Suk bit his cheek but he didn't say anything. He then put a fake smile on his face and bowed in his sitting position. 

"Thank you and It's nice to meet you all….nice to meet you all…"

He prayed to the gods he didn't make a fool out of himself. Hopefully it sounded right but the way some of them were staring at him. 

"So, do you know Japanese? Certainly you must, your Japanese doesn't sound bad but it does need much more work…"

Hyung Suk stared at the old lady with a confused look. He got the gist of what she said but now to say his words in Japanese. 

"I just need a….little work…"

Yuuka stared at him before chuckling, "A little?"

"Do not start aunt" Yakeru smiled a little.

She scoffed before scolding him as his cousin chuckled.

"I've heard a lot about you. How you beat some of our strongest guys. Since you're going to be living here now, will you be helping us?" 

Kanami stared at him with a curious look and Hyung Suk stared back. That was until her mother scolded her in Japanese and she apologized. 

Hyung Suk felt a little proud. AHA! See I understand Japanese but I just can't speak it!

"Just so you know Hyung Suk, you don't need to worry about anything gang related-"

"It's fine, even though I'm far away from home. I will still be helping. I'm sure Gimyeong will still need help" he cut off Yakeru who was still getting scolded by his aunt.

Hyung Suk made sure to make it clear that he WILL be helping. He looked at his fiance who was blankly staring at him. 

"Yuzuru became the Yamazaki leader not too long ago. I'm sure I can help" he smiled sweetly. 

"Oh well that's good. Yuzuru always acts like he has a stick up his ass."

"I can tell" his smile widened as he innocently smiled at the Yamazaki family. 

He saw the way Yuzuru's face slightly changed as he titled his head. Yakeru had a poker face on despite wanting to laugh. Hibiki and Soma were chuckling to themselves and Kanami and Yurika looked at each other. 

Jinyoung smiled a little while Sunhee and Sangcheol were wondering why the table turned quiet. 

Yuzuru then chuckled and damn Hyung Suk would never admit that he found that attractive. 

"I'm pretty sure I won't be the one having something in me in a few days" 

Hyung Suk's smile fell and he stared at the bastard who was smirking. 

The whole table was quiet as they stared in shock while others were trying to figure out what was happening. There were just murmurs of Yuuka asking what Yuzuru said.

"What did you just say?" Jinyoung scrunched his face at Yuzuru as he stood up. His scent was starting to spill from him. 

That's when Yakeru started to release his scent too, "I think we should all calm down before we do things we wouldn't want to. Just look at your sister and brother in law." 

Jinyoung's eyes twitched, he didn't even have to look down to tell they were terrified. He could already smell it. 

"Excuse me. I hope I'm not interrupting but the food will be coming soon. Very sorry for the delay, business has been booming all thanks to you Yakeru-sama."

The waiter spoke in Japanese. He was smiling but everyone could smell the fear in his scent. 

Jinyoung looked down at the Yanazaki family. They were all staring at him with menacing looks, they looked prepared to fight him. Except for the granny of course. 

He sat down, glancing at Hyung Suk who was still staring at Yuzuru. He wasn't an idiot, he didn't have to know what type of monsters these people were. 

"Amazing, bring the food" Yakeru held a poker face until the waiter left. "You, apologize." 

Yuzuru looked at him from the corner of his eye. He knew not to defy his father so he just complied. He looked at Hyung Suk who was staring at him with a blank face. 

Honestly, he would definitely like to fuck him. Hyung Suk was pretty but there was just something he liked about making him angry. 

At first he did it to just put some rules for him to fuck off but when he reacted that way…and the way he was looking at him right now. It was just a better look on him. 

He smiled, "I'm so sorry Hyung Suk-ah. I shouldn't have said that to you. You look gorgeous by the way." 

Hyung Suk continued to stare at him until he looked down at the table before looking up with a smile. 

"Thank you Yuzuru-kun" he smiled sweetly but everyone could tell from his eyes that he wasn't accepting his apology. 

Yakeru had his usual poker face on but he was dying on the inside. He wanted to strangle his son. Why was he acting this way? Hyung Suk was strong, smart, and absolutely beautiful. 

He understood that his son, even from the age of 6, didn't want to marry but this….

He saw Park Sunhee talk to Hyung Suk who was staring at his son. He didn't understand Korean despite all of his late wife's lessons, he never really tried to learn either way. He can barely remember her voice….

"There is a small park outside right? My sister wants to see it but we'll be back in a little" Jinyoung looked at them with dislike before they got up and left. 

"Yuzuru did you really say that?" Yuuka said as soon as they left the room. 

"You idiot, what is wrong with you? You didn't even act like this with Chihiro" Yakeru frowned.

"Well Yuzuru did look better with her" Saki covered her smile. 

Yakeru looked at her with dislike, "Shut it. It doesn't matter if he looked better with her. You should respect your fiance. Especially if said fiance is him." 

Yuzuru just rolled his eyes and looked away from him and towards his aunt. 

"He's right, you know. The kid is beautiful and he's completed feats people wouldn't guess would have been done by an omega" Yurika poked his head. 

"Yeah Yuzuru, you should listen to your dad. Even if there is a chance he could kill you. You went overboard" Kanami looked at him with a judgy look. 

He rolled his eyes and looked towards his dad who was frowning. This is what he gets for pushing the omegas buttons in front of people. 

"Alright alright. I apologized to him, what do you want me to do? Get on my knees?"

Everyone looked at him with doubt. That apology was definitely not sincere. 

"Maybe you should" Kanami shook her head as she stared at the door where the Park family left through.

         _____________________________

"He said what to Hyung Suk!?" Sunhee looked at her brother with a frown. 

No wonder Jinyoung reacted that way. Hyung Suk was basically embarrassed in front of everyone. 

"I'm gonna go kill that bastard" Sangcheol started to walk but Jinyoung stopped him. 

"Don't. It'll just make everything worse"

"Now what? You're just letting him treat Hyung Suk like that?"

Jinyoung closed his eyes. He was just as pissed as his brother but it's not like he could fight the Yamazaki family by himself. Even the youngest member, Kanami, was deadly. 

They weren't afraid of him at all. That granny even had the audacity to talk shit about them in front of them. He didn't have to know Japanese to see the way those stupid bastards were chuckling and looking at them. 

At least Kanami and her mother were nice enough to just be quiet unless it was to yell at the others. It's like they didn't have any decorum. 

"I'm just as angry as you are but we can't just cancel the marriage." 

"Mom, dad, I told you not to worry about me. I can deal with that stupid bastard. I may be in their territory but that doesn't mean I'll let them treat me like shit when I'm here." 

Sunhee and Sangcheol stared at their son with worry. He smiled at them sadly and came up to hug them. 

"As I told you all. I'll tell you if anything bad happens. I know that dumbass is just doing that to spite me." 

          ______________________________

He stared at the ceiling of his room, he was finally out of that kimono and in his more modern pajamas. He thought back to what Yuzuru said. 

Were they really going to do it on the wedding night? 

He felt anxiety crawl through his body. He was a virgin. He knew the gist of sex but he was scared. Was Yuzuru mocking him or was he serious?

He frowned and moved onto his belly. How could someone so attractive be such a bitch? Yuzuru was so pleasing to look at but when he opened his mouth…

He was even going to be nice and compliment his outfit. The way the red kimono hung on him…the gold embellished on it. And his face, the way he looked at him and smirked.

Ugh! Why did that bastard not like him? It's not like he did anything bad….well except for a few things. But it's not like he couldn't. They weren't on the same team. 

He huffed loudly and put his head on the pillow. It honestly didn't matter. He would worry about his wedding night later. Right now, he would sleep. 

A/N- I got no excuse for being this late. I just lost motivation tbh😭 also if yall have questions about any of the characters or are confused about something just tell me in the comments. But I hope yall enjoyed. I think I will be posting weekly from now on but don't worry because I'm never leaving this fic. Also I hope the whole language thing isn't confusing but don't worry its just this chapter and the next I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 14.1K 200
BOOK TWO IS PUBLISHED (Sargent Death is a character I made up. And yes, I know Sargent is misspelled.) Hypocritical and with a grudge against a very...
230K 6K 31
Park Jimin an idol and Som Baerim a completely average girl, haven't seen each other in years but what happens when they meet again at a funeral and...
105K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
14.6K 1.1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...