Going Too Fast . - Bill Kauli...

By CemeteryL4dy

You had finally moved out of your parents house to go explore the world , To really get out there you decided... More

New Place , New me .
An Outing .
Meeting Them .
Take Me Then .
PLS READ !!!!
Oh No .
hi !
hi ! - again :)
This Is Real .

Imagination .

347 3 22
By CemeteryL4dy

If u get confused in this chapter , u can scroll to the very bottom and an explanation will be waiting for u !
this is also heavy NSFW . skip if you do not like reading this type of stuff .
——————-

"Take Me Then !"
I had whined at Tyler with a hint of irritation in my voice , he twisted his head around to look at me . I profusely nod at him to get going , he places his hands on the handles of his motorbike , he revs it one last time , getting one last cheer out of the crowd .

As he does that , I turn to look behind me , i see Bill staring me , as if he's admiring me . He looked slightly down about me leaving , he noticed me looking back at him , he forced a smile . A heartfelt one . I gave him one last big enthusiastic smile back and winked , he chuckled at me . But before i knew it , i was sped away by Tyler , i made a slight squealing noise due to the unexpected speed . I see Bills eyes widen like he doesn't want me to leave without him , or leave with Tyler . My arms are wrapped around Tylers waist , for dear life as we speed off into the night .
I try and sit up to look ahead of me , we are going down unfamiliar streets , that i obviously do not recognise in the slightest . We start speeding up more and Tylers knuckles are going a lighter tint due to him gripping the handles of his motorbike . I start feeling on edge from how fast Tyler was going , we were swerving around corners and everything . I felt nauseous . I squeeze my eyes shut fearing for my life at this point .

———

It had been a little bit , every so often lights and things would flash while my eyes were tightly shut so the darkness became bright . Suddenly we came to a big halt , I blink my eyes open anxiously , my eyelashes fluttering as well . Infront of me was a very significant house , mansion even . My mouth became agape inside of the helmet , Tyler climbed his way off of the motorbike and grabbed both sides of his helmet and practically ripped it off of my head . This great amount of wind gusts itself into my face , cooling me down from the immense humidity i faced with that helmet on . I take a big deep breath and shut my eyes again , taking in this fresh air - however , i start feeling ill , nothing too bad or something i haven't experienced before but it was a gut wrenching , anxious feeling . I shake it off , thinking the alcoholic drinks are messing with me . I look up at Tyler standing over me , my eyes twinkling in the moonlight .. Tyler looks at me , a soft gaze - the same admiration fills his deep black eyes , the way Bills did . I missed Bill , only a little bit but how could i miss him when i have this wonder of a man called Tyler stood right infront of me , Tyler was equally as gorgeous .. Maybe a bit less though , I couldn't get over Bill . I kinda second guess myself .

Tyler picks me up , with his big strong arms bridle style . I feel like im in a movie and i start laughing and kicking my feet , Tyler smiles at me , his eyes making me feel somewhat comfortable .
He walks with me in his arms towards this pearly white house , there were massive steel black doors with two large & weighty men in a plain black uniform , by either side . The man on the left side opens up the door for us ,
Tyler walked in and oh my goodness , i thought to myself . I gasped out loud , the interior of the house was magnificent , even more magnificent than the outside ! That itself is quite a hard challenge too top as well . The floors were a heavy black and glistening white marble , with grey undertones to it of course . The walls were painted jet black , one of the walls had a bullet silver wallpaper on it . It was all a lot to take in , I look next to Tyler and theres a massive , wide black spiral staircase . Tyler turns with me in his arms , like i weighed nothing to him and he starts going up the stairs , I stare at his home absolutely infatuated with it . Its by far the most beautiful home i've ever seen throughout my whole 20 years of living .

We get to the top of the stairs and its a long hallway with many doors throughout it , right infront of us was also an other hallway . Anyways , Tyler took me down the left side of the hallway , at the farthest end of it is a door . He pushes open the door with his back and it reveals a dark room , almost every part of the room was black but it has hints of red all around it . The red was a deep , blood red . The room looked so mysterious yet so cool - it reminded me of a gothic room in a way , i kinda wished my room had looked like this .
Tyler placed me on his big black bed , in the most gentle and caring way possible . He took my leather boots off for me as well , he was so unconditionally sweet .. Yet something still felt off , like it was all a big facade .

Tyler finishes taking my shoes off for me and he climbs ontop of me . Straddling me , i gasp a little bit and i become flushed mess at his sudden actions . He leans down and starts kissing my neck affectionately , I didn't necessarily want to , so i tapped Tyler and shook my head . As a no .

"Cmon , no harm will come with it . I promise ."
Tyler whispered to me , his voice was enough to make me melt beneath him . I hesitantly shook my head to give him the go and he started to continue kissing my neck .

The kisses were lustful yet soft , I didnt want Tyler in this way though . I wanted someone else .. Someone completely different from him . Tyler stopped kissing my neck , he moved his face to mines and looked at me directly in the eyes with deep eye contact . I could see the lust all throughout him , but i felt as if though there was a cold , sadistic side to this gaze . However i ignored that and just imagined Bill was staring back at me instead , luckily it was dark enough so i couldn't exactly see Tylers face all that well . So i was left to my imagination , as soon as i did .. The ease and comfort i immediately felt was insane . Bill made me feel safe .

I grabbed Tylers face and kissed him passionately , He trailed his fingertips along the front of my body , it made me shiver . The kiss became a very sloppy and wet make out session , we both stopped at the same time . He lifted me up so i was sitting then took my tiny leather top off , revealing my breasts , they bounced slightly from the movement . His warm breath came close to the middle space of my tits , he planted a kiss there , the kisses trailed from my left tit to my right . Each and every kiss was passionate and warm . The image of Bill doing this never ever left my mind , I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter thinking about him . He stopped , he took off my denim flares , then his clothing . just leaving him in his boxers and me in my thongs , right now , all thats going through my mind is Bill , Bill Kaulitz . His gorgeous face , his auburns eyes , his perfect lips and his long dreads . That man is all i want .

I push him to the bed with my hand , so he's laying on his back , i trail my fingers lightly from his neck down his torso till i reach his dick , it was already hard and practically throbbing . I kiss it through his boxers , my kisses were soft and sweet , I look up and see Bill's face hot and flushed . Aching to be touched . I pull down his boxers and he was big , around 7.5 inches at least , maybe bigger , he was also quite thick . It was perfect , i kiss the tip affectionately , i put the whole tip into my warm , soaked mouth . He twitches slightly and groans , I smile at the response , I take his tip out of my mouth and licked it from the tip all the way down to the base of his dick . He winces at the feeling of my hot , drooling tongue going up then down all over him . I start stroking it as well , softly , I hear him say my name .
Yet again instead of it being Tyler , Its Bill .
Bill in his thick german accent , he moans my name . I feel a hot sensation move through me as i hear him .

He grips the sheets desperately and breaths heavily .. I remove my tongue from his dick , a small bit of saliva strings from my tongue to his cock . Then i notice a small amount of a clear liquid dripping down from his tip . Its pre-cum , its leaking out of him already . Since he's already laying down , i can get up and move ontop of him . Before i do that though , i slide my thong off slowly and carefully , making him wait for me . However im rudely interrupted by Tyler ripping them off of me carelessly and throwing my thongs on the floor , I rolled my eyes , pissed off . Soon enough Tylers laying back down and i start imagining bill again , i begin climbing on top of him , my legs on either side of his hips and my dripping , wet cunt just barely hovering over his dick , He grabs my hips roughly and slams me down onto his dick . I moan out loudly , Bill eyes squeeze shut from the pleasure , as he groans loudly . The grip of his hands becoming tighter on me , I grab onto his shoulders and squeeze them tightly , my nails slightly digging into him . I starts moving up and down , Bills hands guiding me and getting me going . His hands slowly and gently bringing me up then down , he sighs in sweet relief;

"Oh yeah , keep going .. Just like that"
His voice is like a melody - going right through my ears . A melody that can get you turned on no matter what he says , he could degrade me and id still get turned on .

The feeling of his dick going in and out of me was so , adrenaline rushing , it felt so good , so so good . i could feel myself getting wetter and wetter .
I leaned down and moaned right in his ear , the moan done something to Bill . He moved his hand and grabbed my jaw , he pulled me in roughly and started kissing me - it was so intense , the kiss was filled with passion and a lot of lust , his dick was still throbbing inside of me , i could feel it . I squeezed myself around him as well , he let out a deep sigh as he pulled away from my mouth . Bill then shoved me back up , i sit up ontop of him , my back arched a little bit and he grabbed a hold of my hips again . He made me ride him , this time , he made me go faster . I move up and down faster , then harder , my tits bounce at the same time , Bill grabs a hold of them and squeezes them gently .

"Arent you just perfect ?"
He tells me , he's breathless . I nod in reply letting out sweet moans from the way he's making me feel .

"Your moans are so pretty .  You're doing so good for me baby ."
He lets out , he starts panting slightly . The more i ride him , I start hitting my G spot . I start moaning uncontrollably . Before i could do anything else , i get lifted up by Bill , he pulls out of me and i let out a sigh .

I look at him in uncertainty and quite annoyed , he looks at me and smirks at me . Bill roughly flips me onto my knees and hands , Doggy-Style . He gets himself up and gets behind me , he rubs my back gently and places soft meaningful kisses on there too . I let out a small giggle as he does this , he's so soft and gentle with me . Its all i ever desired . After he finished placing one last kiss on my lower back , i feel his dick sliding between the lips of my pussy , teasing my clit , slowly . He's so good at teasing me like this , i feel my face getting quite flushed and red as he continues doing this .

"Please put it in .."
I turn my head to look at him , i look right into his loving eyes filled with desire . I quietly beg for him , i just need him .

He slowly thrusts the full length in , i gasp at the feeling and so does he . He swings his head back in pleasure and holds onto my torso with his big gentle hands , he pulls out then thrust back in , he whimpers quietly . He goes in and out the grip of his hands around me becoming tighter each time he does it , he continues whimpering . His whimpers were slightly high pitched and very full on , his breath shakes as well .
I could feel Bills dick starting to throb more and more inside me as he kept going , faster then harder .

"F..fuck , Jamie , Im gonna -.."
He groans shakily , picking up the pace .

"Im close too .."
I managed to let out genuine words , the more he kept going , the more my brain was melting - i've never felt this good .

As im moaning , Bill hits my G spot - my moans soon become uncontrollable , repeatedly telling Bill to keep doing what he's doing , I start tightening around him . I hear Bill start whimpering a lot more and a lot louder . As he's whimpering like his life depends on it he blurts out;

"Im - Im close , so fucking close"
He sounds so submissive yet so dominant , I nod my head in reply - agreeing with him that im also close to cumming .

Bill leans forward , hugging my whole body and moans right in my ear , Bill thrusts into my G spot one last time and i cum , all over him , so does he . - I let out;

"O-Oh .. fuck bill !!"
My legs shake and my whole body twitches . I feel pair of arms unravel themselves from me and the feeling of dick finally being pulled out of me made my legs twitch . I heard a scoff;

"Fucking who now ?"
I heard Tylers heavy British voice ring through my ears .

————————
if u find this confusing , ur being fucked by tyler but u dont like tyler so u imagine ur being fucked by. bill instead !
————————
also if therres any spelling errors or something - leave me alone. i went thur immense writer sblock while writimb this too 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 54
Moxie Trigger is an young and up-coming female motorbike racer. She moves from New Zealand to Germany to get better competition and also in hopes to...
54.5K 1K 62
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫...
1.3K 52 7
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮 �...
76.3K 1.5K 45
Katya and her mam move to Germany to get away from her abusive dad and start a new life but who knew that Katya was going to meet people who will cha...