Who Are You? // Miles Morales...

By TearsinHeart

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already kno... More

Introduction.
I'm Real.
She's Real!
The Proof is There.
Finally.
A Small Visit.
Like it? I love it.
Weekend Plans
it's me, your dad.
No New Messages.
I Might Do It
My Leg Was Stuck.
Here With You/A New Suit
Inter-Dimensional Travel
Go Home.
A little more
A Bagel?
Go For It!
Tell You This.
I'm Sorry.
End.
A/N

Thought You Left?

2.1K 75 129
By TearsinHeart

I silently watched Aaron and Miles get in the car with my boyfriend in the back.

I swung far behind the car, making sure that I didn't appear in the mirrors.

-

Sooner or later, they both arrived at what I assume to be Aaron's apartment.

Just as I was about to enter behind them, my watch started to beep rapidly and light up.

"What the fuck" I mumbled. I pulled away, making sure that I still knew where the duo had gone.

The flashing lights and loud beeping sounds from my watch made me stress out. I peered down at the screen, trying to get a glimpse at what it said.

The watch read:

SD - 30 MIN.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked myself. I pressed a few buttons, trying to get the watch to stop blinking and making sounds.

After a minute or two, the watch stopped what it was doing, returning to normal. However, there was a timer. A timer for what? Who knows.

I snapped my attention back to the problem at hand — making sure my boyfriend was safe.

Breaking into the apartment building without causing attention to yourself proved to be difficult, but I managed to do it without any abnormalities.

I hastily snuck up to the door, pressing my ear against it to catch some words.

"So, what are we gunna do with him?" I heard Aaron ask Miles.

"Man, you let his girl get away. I'm kind of pissed off about that." He retorted back. I could just tell that he shot the nastiest glare at his uncle.

"Tch, whatever. She ain't even that important." Rude.

"Help me tie him up, bruh. Making me do all this work 'n shit." I heard Miles let out a few grunts – from what I'm assuming was him struggling with Miles.

There was silence for a few moments. To be honest, I looked kind of awkward right now. I mean, I was leaning up on a door, and I'm sure a few people have seen me. They must think I'm a creep.

"...So. You and Y/N, huh?" Aaron said, breaking the silence I heard from the door.

"What about her." Miles replied bluntly.

"Don't lie to me, man. I know you two gotta thing goin' on." Aaron let out a small chuckle.

"Okay, and so what. Me and her is none of your business."

"Okay, okay, I'm just sayin'. Thought you hated her 's all." Aaron let out another chuckle.

Okay, whatever, this is getting off topic.

I leaned off the door, silently walking away. I exited the apartment building by going through a window at the end of the hall.

I quietly swung to the rooftop, then crawled down on the walls to find Aaron's apartment window.

I glanced down at my watch.

SD - 23 MIN.

I then heard a loud bang coming from the window. I snapped my head up, only to see that Miles was now awake and that they had tied him up on a punching bag. Aaron had just punched the bag, luckily missing Miles.

"What the fuck??"

Since I wasn't leaning up on the door, I had no idea on what they were talking about. The only possible way to hear them was to go on the window, and I can't risk doing that.

The top of my head was peaking through the corner, just enough so I could watch the scene. Miles had just introduced himself to Miles, and he looks terrified.

Aaron walked out of the apartment, which was actually perfect. But before I did anything, the chains around Miles began lighting up.

I took that as my que, so I stood up on the wall and jumped on the window with full force, causing it to break, and for me to land in.

"Fuck, I thought you left?" Miles said. A harsh kick on his face knocked him on the floor. He immediately sat up, grabbing his jaw and glaring at me.

Miles used his Venom Strike to get the chains off of him, landing on the floor next to his alternate.

"Aye, Miles, are you okay??" I immediately went down to the floor, pulling the boy in a tight hug.

"Y/N! We need to get home! Please, I don't want my dad to die!" He cried into my shoulder. Miles stood up and looked down at us both.

"Tch. No way I'm him in your universe. He's weird." He crossed his arms and glared at us both. I quickly stood up, dragging Miles up with me.

"Listen here," I began. I walked closer to Miles, placing my finger on his chest. "You're gonna tell us how to get out of here, or else."

He let out a chuckle. "Or else what, ma? I see that watch there. Ain't that how you got here the last few times?" He gestured down to my watch.

"Wait, Y/N! You had a watch! Why didn't you say so?? Come on, let's go, now!" Miles grabbed my arm, opened the watch, and started to press random buttons.

"Miles, no, quit! You're gonna press something, and it could kill me!" With that being said, Miles quickly let go of my arm.

"Wait.. he said last few times? What does that mean? Y/N, you've been here before?" Miles looked at me, recounting on what his alternate had said previously.

"Yeah, she has. I think she likes me more than you." Miles butted in. I glared at him. "Isn't that right, ma?"

"Ugh, okay, look. The Y/N here might have the hots for you, but I don't." I crossed my arms and looked away. "Not everyone is gonna like you."

"Ouch. I know you don't mean it, ma. I can tell. Anyways, I need to capture you both. You down with that?" Without a second to react, he pounced on us both, trying to restrain us with rope.

"Hey- Y/N, so how come you never told me that you were working with Miguel?" Miles said while dodging a punch from Miles.

"I- uhm, well I would've told you if I were allowed to..." I snuck up behind Miles and punched his back, pushing him across the room.

"So is that why you were sometimes late for our dates? I thought you just took extra long to get ready!" Miles kicked Miles in the stomach, causing him to bend down in pain.

"Ugh, can you guys please stop fighting. Figuratively and literally?" Miles yelled out. He grabbed both of our arms while slamming our faces together, causing us to fall down in pain – and it hurt, really bad.

He rolled his eyes as he watched me clutch my nose in pain. "Ouch! I think it's bleeding!" I groaned out.

Meanwhile, Miles held his forehead. "I think I got a killer headache from that.."

"You both are weak. Now, if you may, please let me tie you both up." He walked toward us with rope, eventually getting some around me.

"You're calling us weak, but I just beat your ass!" I yelled out. He chuckled and tightened the rope around me.

"Oh, really? Then why am I the one tying you up? Right, ma. You totally beat my ass." He said the last bit in a mocking tone. It kind of hurt my feelings.

He walked over to Miles, grabbing his hands and placing a pair of gloves on each – more or less for extra protection.

"So I don't get it. Why do you need to tie us up?" I looked over at him, who was currently tying Miles up with ropes.

"My uncle wants you both to stay here, so you're staying here. Got it?" He glanced over to me, sending a spine-chilling glare in my direction.

I tried to glance down at my watch – which was restrained behind my back. With enough struggle, I managed to move my arm to the front of my torso.

SD: 16 MIN.

"What'chu lookin' at ma? Your little toy?" I glanced up, Miles was standing above me eyeing my watch. "What'll happen if I take it from you, ah?" He reached down, grabbing my wrist.

"No, no, no, please, don't. I need that, I need it, or else I can't get back home!" I tried to wriggle my wrist out of his tight grasp, but it was no use. He let out a small chuckle while smirking

"Oh no, that would be such a shame!" He used his other hand to try and yank the watch off of my wrist. "Why isn't this shit comin' off?"

"Yo, get your hands off of her!" Miles yelled out. Miles' head snapped toward him, releasing my wrist from his grasp.

"Or else what? Can't do anything if you're tied up." He walked over to Miles, keeping his smirk on his face.

"Yeah, but I guess you didn't tighten my rope enough." Miles brought his hand to his mouth, ripping off the gloves and immediately Venom striking the rope around him to get it off.

He jumped up from the ground, swiping his leg under Miles' foot, causing him to fall to the ground.

I laughed, and I then received a very mean look in return from the boy.

Miles came over to me, untying the rope around me. Once I got up from the floor, I checked my watch again.

SD: 10 MIN.

"If you really wanted us to stay, then you would've tied us up with something other than rope. Which is exactly why I know you don't enjoy doing what you're doing." I looked down at Miles and held out my hand, offering to help him up.

"Psh, why would I take your hand." He stood up on his own, quickly brushing off any dust he had collected from the floor. "You don't know nothin' bout' me."

"I'm sure she doesn't care." Miles butt in. God, he is so incredibly bad at being mean.

Miles rolled his eyes and glanced at my watch. "Your you is gonna self-destuct on you, by the way."

"What? So that's what the timers for?" I looked at the watch.

SD: 7 MIN.

"Wait, Y/N, if they watch self destructs, then how are we supposed to get home? How am I supposed to save my dad?" Miles grabbed both of my shoulders and started to shake me. "HE MIGHT DIE!"

"I'm... aware. I was there when Miguel explained everything. So it's best if we get going now." I removed his hands from my shoulders.

"So ya'll just gonna leave? Just like that?" Miles walked in between us, specifically looking at me.

"You expect us to stay in a place that isn't ours? Of course, we're gonna leave. Plus, ain't you got a date with Y/N?" I looked away from him and started to press buttons on my watch.

"Wait, you're dating Y/N in this universe?" Miles butted in. Miles quickly turned to him.

"We're not dating! I just go over to her house to help her study!" He stomped his foot on the ground like he was a toddler.

"Yeah, study? Is that all you guys do?" I mumbled. Unfortunately for me, he heard me.

"Say that louder next time, gordita." He regained his 'cool kid' composure and crossed his arms. I heard my Miles let out a small gasp from the name calling.

"Gordita? Who the fuck are you calling gordita? Cuz I sure as hell know it isn't me." I turned around, my anger rising. "I know your mama didn't teach you to treat women like this."

"Chill, ma. It was just a name. Nothin' serious." He looked at me with his stupid smirk that I wish I could punch out of him right now.

"Whatever. Miles, vamos, we're leaving." I pressed a few more buttons on my watch, opening a portal to what I thought was Earth-1610.

"Nah, I think he'll stay here." Miles said behind me. I turned around, and I watched as he pushed me into the portal, it closing soon after.

Miles was alone. And my watch was going to self distruct any moment now.

I fell through the portal, freaking out. I can't just leave him there, not when he needs to go home and save his dad.

-

I landed on my face. Heatness rushed up to my nose as I watched drops of blood start to flow out of my nose.

I glanced down at my watch.

SD: 1 MIN.

EARTH-1218

Earth-1218? This isn't where I wanted to go.

Does this mean I'm stuck in this dimension?

~~~

I finally got around to uploading 😭

Guyyys, I'm in the works of writing a NEW BOOK!!!!!!

it's y/n and Miles-42 sooo we basically get to know what's going on between them 😍

(For context, Earth-1218 is this earth! So y/n is stuck in a dimension where she is fiction 😰)

Also, I'm super sad to say that there is, unfortunately, ONE CHAPTER LEFT!

I'm really grateful for all the support, reads, votes, and comments on this book. It makes me really happy.

Although this isn't the first time I've written a book, I'm super glad about how much I've improved, and this book is living proof.

So thank you all <33 I hope you have an amazing day/night, and I really hope you loved reading this book as much as I (almost) enjoyed reading it!

So enjoy the next chapter 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 23
y/n and miles have a tight friendship, always look after each other but jealousy gets the best of other people involved with them. People know too mu...
146K 4.7K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...
595K 13.6K 34
I closed my eyes tightly until I heard laughing. No, I could feel the laughing. My eyes sprang open to find Miles on top of me. I was laying flat on...
9.1K 230 25
Five years ago you left Queens behind and took a once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue your music (and a shattered heart from the only boy you've...