Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

By lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

27.

6.9K 203 53
By lovablelies

Sex Addicts

*The Next Morning*

I smiled a little to myself while moving one of Angel's locs out of her face. Her ass was still knocked out. It was 1PM and she had yet to wake up after the events last night.

I suddenly heard the front door open. I kissed Angel's forehead before exiting the room.

I saw Niya walking with a slight limp while carrying her hoodie and shoes. I cleared my throat and Niya quickly turned around.

Niya's hair was all types of sweated out and messed up. She also only had one lash on.

"Chile, I had a time last night." Niya sighed with a smile.

"Yea...I can see that." I chuckled.

"Mm, I'm sorry. Lord forgive me." Niya looked up. "Nah, don't bring the lord into this. I bet you weren't thinking about the lord when you were being grown last night." I stated.

"Shut up. Looks like you were being grown your damn self last night." Niya said, pointing at my neck. She must've spotted the hickey I didn't even know I had until I woke up this morning.

"I am grown." I smiled.

"Mhm. Is my friend okay?" Niya asked, referring to Angel. "Uh, yea. Why are you asking me that?" I glared.

"You know why I'm asking that. Back in your hoe days, you used to have women limping out of here like they got hit by a bus then got their coochie cut off. Bitches could barely walk." Niya expressed.

"Any fucking ways." I ignored her comment. "Yea, do my friend right." Niya nodded.

"Oh, I did her right alright." I mumbled.

"Yup, that's my cue to leave." Niya began walking back to her room. I chuckled a little while walking back to my room. I shut the room door behind me and sat on the bed.

I contemplated waking Angel, it was getting later in the day but maybe she needed the rest.

I scrolled on my phone for a little while.

"I can't feel my coochieee." Angel groaned with her eyes closed.

I turned and looked at her, chuckling silently.

"Do I even still have a coochie?" Angel suddenly sat up. She lift up the sheets and looked down at herself. "Oh god, she's still there." Angel smiled in relief then laid back down.

"Ayoo!" I laughed.

Angel chuckled while closing her eyes. "I still can't feel that hoe though." Angel sighed.

"Dominique." she groaned. "Hm?" I answered. "I love you so much. When's the wedding?" Angel smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Um, spring time? So, we can be outside." I suggested. "Oh yea, and it won't be too hot either. Yea, that works perfectly." Angel nodded against the pillow.

"You wanna walk down the aisle?" Angel wondered. "Nah, too traditional." I expressed. "Yea, that's what I was thinking." Angel voiced.

"I wanna go out of the country for our honeymoon though." I smiled. Angel suddenly opened her eyes. "Me too!" she gasped.

We stared at each before laughing.

"Come here." Angel poked her lip out. I crawled over to her and collapsed on top of her.

Angel wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you so much." she sighed. "I love you too baby." I smiled to myself. "Why'd you make me cry then?" Angel questioned. "Cause...I love you." I mumbled.

"That was so fucking embarrassing." Angel sighed. "No, it wasn't. It was cute as fuck." I smirked.

"Cause you be talking so much shit. Then your ass was holding onto me for dear life. Shaking and crying. It was so damn cute." I stated. "Don't even get me started on when you squirted." I smirked.

"That shit was going crazy." I groaned.

"Your ass nasty as hell. You're a little freak." Angel spoke. "But you knew this." I smiled. "I ain't even do half the shit I wanted to do so..." I trailed off.

"So fuck me again." Angel boldly said.

"Shii, I will ma..." I slowly licked my lips while looking at her. "You're so fine." Angel softly grabbed my jaw.

"So fucking fine..." Angel caressed my cheek with her thumb.

"I need to use the bathroom." Angel suddenly groaned. I quickly got up. "My stomach bruh. Oh my god." Angel held her lower stomach while sitting up. "You need help?" I got off the bed.

Angel slowly got out of bed.

"Oh fuck no. Never mind, I can feel my pussy. That bit sore as hell." Angel groaned, leaning against me.

"Cause your ass was tryna show out last night. Doing too fucking much." Angel rolled her eyes. "Mm, okay." I nodded. Angel suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"No, I'm just kidding. You fucked me so good last night papi. I want more." Angel sighed, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Fuck my pussy." Angel whispered in my ear.

I slid my hands up the large shirt she had on, grabbing her ass.

"Let me give you backshots?" I whispered. Angel roughly took my hands off her ass. "See, now you're asking for too damn much." Angel sighed in annoyance.

"Okay never mind, with your grumpy ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Help me to the bathroom papi." Angel said, resting her arms on my shoulder. "Wanna keep calling me papi but won't let me bend you over." I mumbled.

"Maybe I'd throw this ass back on you if you'd stop complaining so damn much." Angel then mumbled.

"Mhm, shut up and come on so I can help your crippled ass." I rolled my eyes while picking up Angel, wrapping her legs around my waist. Angel wrapped her arms around my neck as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Mm, you're so strong mama." Angel bit her lip, running her fingers up the back of my neck. She then pulled on the back of my hair a little.

"Aye ma, what I tell you bout my hair?" I said, grabbing her hand.

"My bad, I'll pay for the damages." Angel smirked. "Yea, you better." I joked.

~♥︎~

*A Week Later*

I had finally accepted it.

I activated the demon, the super horny, slutty ass whore in Angel.

"Come on." Angel groaned, pulling on my arm a little. "Come on what?" I questioned. "Your strap." Angel mumbled. "What?!" I snapped my head at her.

"I want it." Angel nearly whined grabbing my pussy from outside my pants.

"Angel." I quickly moved her hand, as we were in public. We were in line at a popular local restaurant, waiting to order our food.

"I want it." Angel whined again, softly banging her head on my shoulder repeatedly.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I questioned quietly. "I'm going through withdrawal. I need it." Angel continued to hit her head on my shoulder.

"Withdrawal? It's been less than 24 hours since I gave you some." I stated. "Yes...and that's the problem." Angel sighed. I shook my head at her as we moved up in the line.

Soon enough we had ordered and received our food and were on our way back to my place.

Angel had her hand resting in my pants as I drove.

She kept groaning, whining and making sounds while moving around in her seat. You would think the woman was a damn drug addict the way she was acting.

"I just wanna cum all over your thick, brown, veiny strap again." Angel suddenly spoke, rubbing my pussy from outside of my boxers.

"I'm trying to drive." I told her.

"And I'm trying to ride." she quickly responded. I smiled at her response, just a little.

"You need to calm down. Your ass can barely walk from the first time I fucked you with my strap." I stated. Angel shrugged, as if that didn't matter to her.

"Guess Dominique really do got an anaconda." Angel sighed. I smirked to myself.

"That she can stretch my pussy out with as much as she wants...as long...as hard...as deep..." Angel continued.

"Not gonna lie, if women could get other women pregnant...I'd let you nut inside me." Angel expressed. "If that was the case, you would've been pregnant by now." I stated.

"I would've been came inside you multiple times." I mumbled with a slight smile.

"Oh, I know." Angel nodded.

"This good pussy right here." she continued. "The best pussy." I groaned.

"I be feening on days we're apart." I stated. "Mhm, me too. I be missing fat ma." Angel expressed. "I be masturbating to pictures and voice messages from you." I admitted.

"Mhm, me too. I go off memory sometimes though." Angel smirked.

"We kind of sound like addicts...Ima be honest bae, I've been thinking. We've been having too much sex lately, I think we need to take a break from fucking." I expressed.

"Yea...okay." Angel sighed, looking out the window. She then turned and looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Just one more time." Angel said.

"Okay. But just one more time. Only one." I emphasized.

*Hours Later*

Angel and I fell onto the bed in sync, breathing heavy from the great, long, hot, sweaty third round we just went.

The both of us took a few minutes to calm down and recover.

Angel rolled over on top of me. I felt her dominant hand traveling lower and lower until she reached my pùssy.

"Just one more time." Angel suggested.

"Yea, yea just one more time. This is the last time though." I nodded, still catching my breath a bit.

*More Hours Later*

I bit down on Angel's shoulder as I came hard, having my sixth orgasm today.

Angel slowly slid her fingers out of my pùssy, bringing them up to her mouth. She lightly sucked on them a bit before smiling.

I then collapsed on top of her.

"Shit...oh my god." I groaned against her.

"You taste so good." Angel whispered. "Kiss me." I said. I brought my face to hers, allowing our lips to meet. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth, tasting myself a little.

When we finally pulled away from the kiss, I rolled off of her. Angel sat up and faced me.

I paused for a second when I finally turned and looked at her. Angel had her legs opened, spreading her pùssy lips. I licked my lips a little while staring at her wet, throbbing, pink pùssy.

"You see the problem?" she asked me. "Nah." I smiled, running my thumb over her slit. Angel bit her lip a little.

"It's empty! That's the problem. Put some inches in me." Angel backhanded my stomach.

I ran my middle finger down her clít to her slit. I pushed my finger into her wetness, stroking in and out of her pùssy a few times.

When I pulled my finger out, I got up and went to get the strap. Once everything was ready, I was positioning myself on top of Angel. She looked down, ready for me to penetrate her.

"Okay, this really is the last time for now. We're really gonna take a break after this." I told her.

"I don't care. Just put it in." Angel impatiently groaned.

And with that, I gave Angel what she wanted.

~♥︎~

"I don't wanna leave you." Angel whined, throwing her arms around me. "I know bae, I don't want you to leave either. But, it's for the best." I sighed, placing my hands on her waist.

"Will you still call me?" Angel wondered with glossy eyes.

"Of course, I will. Will you still call me?" I returned the question. Angel nodded, while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Bruh. She is not going across the world. She's a ten minute drive from here." Niya spoke, leaning against my bedroom doorframe.

"Shut up Niya. You don't understand." I sighed, sadly while holding Angel tighter.

"You can't stop fucking each other because you're sex addicts and now you guys are thinking a few days apart will help...yea, no I think I understand pretty well." Niya chuckled.

I glared at her while rubbing Angel's lower back.

"Maybe you can't go see her, but guess who can?!" Niya danced while pointing to herself. I rolled my eyes, knowing she was just trying to get underneath my skin.

"If she comes to your apartment, don't let her in." I told Angel. Her and Niya began to laugh at my comment.

Niya then walked off, leaving Angel and I alone.

Angel had pulled away from the hug. "You're leaving now?" I frowned. "Almost." Angel said while opening her bag.

She walked off and came back with the strap I use on her in her hand. "I'm taking this." she said, packing it up. "I should take all of them bitches cause you won't be needing them." Angel walked off.

"What?" I followed her.

"Cause tuh, you're not gonna be fucking other stink ass bitches while I'm gone." Angel mumbled. "I'm not." I stated.

"Right. I know you're not. Cause you'll be a cold dead woman." Angel threatened. I stood there, a bit alarmed by the way she was suddenly speaking.

"I'm sorry. It's just...the way you fuck me, it's so good. Then I imagine other women you used to fuck being able to experience it. It's not fair." Angel sighed.

"I don't like that. I just want you to myself." Angel softly spoke.

"I am. I'm all yours. I promise." I stated, pulling her closer to me.

"But...you just make my pussy and my body feel so amazing. I don't want nobody else to have access to that." Angel expressed.

"And they don't. I've never fucked anyone the way I fuck you. The passion. The love. The connection. Trust me, none of that was there when I messed around with women in the past." I truthfully spoke.

Angel nodded before kissing me. I kissed her back.

Angel then left shortly after, only taking the strap I use on her. She said she honestly didn't wanna touch the community straps anyways.

I walked into the kitchen to Niya tapping her foot on the floor and glaring at me, as if she had been waiting for me to walk into the kitchen.

"What?" I glared back at her. "Why'd you do it to my friend?" she questioned. "Do what?" I sighed.

"Strapmatize her! Why'd you strapmatize her?!" Niya clarified.

I chuckled a little to myself at her words.

"Didn't mean to." I sighed while opening the cabinets.

"Mhm. Now I gotta deal with the calls at 3AM when you're acting an ass. Lucky for you, I like Angel. So I will answer them and console her, but you've got the rest." Niya explained.

"She's my girl. I got her, relax." I expressed.

"Yea, and I'm also gonna be the first person she contacts when you piss her off. Cause that's exactly what the women from your past would do." Niya stated.

"Bruh, on some real shit, can y'all stop bringing up the past. Wanna keep talking about women from my past. I'm in the fucking present, right here, right now! I have a whole girlfriend and y'all keep bringing up old shit." I fussed.

"Damn, my bad..." Niya mumbled.

"Yea, you're bad. Shit really starting to piss me off...even had Angel worried. Why would I be worried bout some old flings when I'm in love with my girl bruh..." I spoke.

"Wait- in love?" Niya smiled. "I- I didn't say that. I don't know what you're talking about." I quickly turned around and walked off.

"Yes, you did. You just said you were in love." Niya followed behind me. "I- I didn't. Y-ou're hearing shit." I nervously stuttered.

"Aww Dominiqueee! My wittle baby. It's okay." Niya spoke in a soft voice.

I closed my room door in her face and walked over to my bed. I plopped down on my bed and buried my face into one of my pillows. I groaned as I heard Niya open the door and walk in.

"Dominique." Niya sat on the bed and rubbed my back. "What?" I sighed. "You're in love with Angel?" Niya questioned.

"So what if I am? Doesn't matter." I spoke into the pillow.

"It does matter. You're always trying to push your feelings away and that's not healthy. You have to express them somehow." Niya stated.

"But I just feel like it's too early to be in love. It's only been like a month and a half." I expressed.

"Technically, it's been almost three years Dom. You've known her since freshman year and you've had a crush on her on and off since. You guys were really close friends and you got to know her in so many ways before actually dating." Niya explained.

"You've gotten to know Angel beyond the physical and sexual attraction for two plus years. You got to see the true her. So, maybe you are in love." Niya continued.

"You know they say close friends make the best and strongest couples." Niya teased, lightly tingling me.

"Bro, stop." I laughed a little while pushing her away.

"Okay fine. But think about what I said. And talk to your therapist about it. I'm sure she'll help you sort out your feelings." Niya suggested while exiting the room.

I rolled my eyes at her leaving the door open.

Niya was right though.

Honestly, I've loved Angel since before we even became official. And I'm 99% sure, I'm in love with that woman. I just wasn't telling her that anytime soon...

•*•*•

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐃𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.
#4lifers
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 1.1K 36
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...
1.8M 140K 63
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
604K 32.2K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
618K 64.3K 25
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...