Tangled Webs Of Love & Secret...

By CJKENNA

On Hold / Discontinued ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ... More

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 (𝒜𝒸𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝒞𝒾𝓉𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝐸𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝒿𝑒𝒸𝓉: 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝐻𝓎𝒹𝓇𝒶 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼𝓃𝓋𝒶𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐼'𝑀 𝒜 𝑀𝒪𝒩𝒮𝒯𝐸𝑅 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓊𝓉 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒪𝒻 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 / 𝒪𝒮𝒜 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒾𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒜 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎- 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒
𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇/𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒜𝒮𝒯 (𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪)
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉 & 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ~ 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝑀𝓎 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼𝓃 𝒜 𝒞𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝒲𝒶𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒱𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝐼𝓃 𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒 ~ 𝐼'𝓂 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒪𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈
Discontinued / On Hold

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍 ~ 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒰𝓈 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

288 6 1
By CJKENNA

 It had been a month since I moved into the avenger's compound, and everyone has made me feel so welcome. Every morning Steve takes me out for a run to help me strengthen my muscles and improve my cardiovascular fitness, plus we get to watch the sunrise before we do it, which is so calming. The only thing that is annoying about the runs is whenever he passes me, he likes to say, "on your left", and it makes me want to use my powers and just float past him to get the dumb smirk off his sexy and gorgeous face, I also might have a small crush on him... I mean who wouldn't with them big muscles and have you see that ass .. I bet he so good at se....  anyway moving on.

Speaking of powers, I have been doing training with Wanda and it's been helping a lot with my powers. I been working mostly on aiming when shooting the energy because I don't have good aim at the moment and miss the target the first couple of times.  But Wanda told me if I continue with the progress that it won't be long before I will be able to fully control my powers, which is exciting because when I can control them, maybe I can become an Avenger and fight beside them. Natasha thinks that I shouldn't be just focusing on my powers but also on combat.

She keeps talking about these 'scenarios' in which I lose my powers and can't fight, so I also have to do training with her about self-defense. I would lie and say that I'm great at it, but all the bruises across my body from all the times she has pinned me down to the floor would say differently. I tell her that she needs to go easy on me because I'm a child, but her reply is always 'they wouldn't care how old you are' and I guess she is right. I also love hearing about all the mission that Natasha has been on, she told me about the time that she had to defuse a bomb while skydiving.

I have also been working with Tony to help me with my memories, he has been doing a lot of tests and scans on my brain. He told me that it might be short-term, and I could slowly remember things, but there is a small chance that they might not come back. Nick Fury sits in on one of the tests and asks me questions about this "Zola" person and if I remember anything, but I can't. He seems to be really angry that I can't remember anything and leaves haft way through it without any explanation. 

And that brings us too now, and I was currently doing my training with Wanda and Natasha to help me with my powers and control. "Whenever you're ready, Y/N" I hear Natasha on the intercom as she is watching me from the other side of the two-way mirror. "I'm ready" I tell her, "Remember you're in control of the powers they aren't in control of you" Wanda whispers to me before walking out of the room, and simulations of mannequins are projected into the room for me to use as targets.

I start to walk towards them and start to focus all my energy onto my hands, but nothing happens, they ain't even glowing, "Remember to clear your mind, and think about focusing the energy onto your hand" Wanda tells me over the intercom as she had now joined Natasha, and I point my hand towards one of then mannequin .

CLEAR MY MIND

CLEAR MY MIND...

CLEAR MY...

I watch as I shoot the energy from my hand and hit the mannequin and watch it go flying across the room, and I couldn't help but smile at how proud of myself I was. I turn to the other mannequins and made a ball of energy in my hands and send it towards them and sent them flying too. "That's perfect Y/N, now we will change it up" Natasha says and two more simulations pop up, "They look the same, what's changed" I say in confusion pointing towards them. But I spoke too soon because the simulation turned from mannequins into real looking people, "hey, this feels wrong... I can't do it when they look like real people" I turn around to the two-way mirror. "Well when you're in battle, you will be fighting against real people" Natasha says in a mocking voice especially at the "real people" part.

"I know that but..." but before I could even finish my sentence, the simulations took out guns and began to shoot at me. I didn't worry about the bullets until one of them hit me and it stung me, "what the fuck" I shout as I run for cover behind one of the barriers in the arena. "It makes it more realistic" Natasha says, and I could hear Wanda asking her was this necessary. More bullets fly pass me as I hide behind the barrier, "come on Y/N, you can't hind behind there all day" Natasha says, and she was right. If I wanted the avengers to take me seriously, I need to do this and prove to them that I can do this. I calmly breathe in and out before looking up, I can do this ... I can do this. I clear my mind and focused my energy on my hand again and got ready to fight.

The first thing I needed to do was to get the guns out of their hands, it shouldn't be that hard right? I noticed that there was another barrier in front of me, I would have a better aim there. I quickly run to the next barrier shooting a few times and getting one of the men. "Omg... I did it" I say to myself, before I could even celebrate, Natisha tells me that the last one would be moving now, and I look up to see him walking towards me. "SHIT, FUCK YOU" I shout at her and I could hear her giggling, I just needed to get the gun out his hand. I looked up again to see that he was only a couple of feet away, it's now or never... I guess. I quickly stood up and got a ball of energy ready, but he was quicker and shots me in the stomach which causes me to miss him. "FUCK!" I say covering where he had just hit me because it was even more sore now they were closer, he shoots more bullets at me but I use my powers to cover me. So now I needed to be quick, and be ready to shoot when I got rid of my shield.  

I quickly let my shield down before shooting him in the hand and sending the gun flying across the room, he looks over at the gun and then at me before pulling a knife out and runs towards me. I quickly shoot him in the leg, and he falls to the ground, but something felt familiar like Déjà vu. "Finish him" I hear Natasha's voice, and I slowly walked towards the man with my glowing hands, I couldn't shake the thought of seeing this before, but I don't know why. Suddenly a loud ringing noise rings in my head and my brain stings, and I fall to the ground covering my ears and shouting in pain for it to stop.

"Y/N... YN, ARE YOU OK!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS TOO MUCH" I could hear Wanda getting closer as she shouts and then everything when back. Suddenly I was in this kitchen, but I didn't recognize it, it wasn't a part of the compound. I couldn't move or speak, I watched as a man storms into the room and runs over to the stove before turning it on. Then I watched as I walked into the room shortly after him, but something was off about this, something felt off about me. "Use your power and we are both are gone" he says while taking a box of matches out of his pocket.

"I am not afraid of you kid" he screams at the other version of me, and I look over to see a smirk on my face, but it looked sinister. "Kind of looks like you are" the other version of me says making their hands glow. And I watch as they shoot him in the hand with their powers, and the matches fall out of his hand and goes cross the room. "Is that all" he screams, and I look down to see that it left a burning mark on his hand, so then they hit him on the leg, and he then falls to the ground crying in pain. "I should have killed you when I had the chance" he shouts looking down at the burns on his legs and then at other version of me. And then it hit me about what was happening, was that Zola? Nick kept asking me what happened in the house, was this me remembering it.

I watch as other version of me shoot him in the stomach and he screams in pain, and I couldn't watch this anymore, was I capable of killing someone. I watched as he started to crawl away from the other version of me, but they slowly followed him and I was just hoping I wasn't going to do what I thought I was going to do. "This is for all the kids that you and Hydra experimented on" the other me says before shooting him in the other hand, and he stops crawling, he then turns around with a smirk on this face and then I notice that he has the box and a match in his hand. "If I go, so do you" he screams, and the other me quickly runs to the door. But as he opens the door the room explodes, and he goes flying forward but before anything else could happen everything goes black.

"Y/N, Y/N" I hear a voice as my eyes slowly open and I see that Natasha and Wanda around me, "Oh thank god" Natasha says with a sigh of relief when she notices my eyes are opening. "What happened" Wanda asks me, I explain to them about getting Déjà vu when I saw the man on the ground, and then a ringing noise happening, and I guess I passed out.  "And I watched me kill Zola" I say with tears in my eyes, they both just stand there with shocked looks on their faces. Wanda helps me up and over to the bench while Natasha's phone begins to ring.

"I need to get this, you got this?" Natasha asks Wanda before leaving the room. I tell Wanda about more of the flashback, "It looked like me, but it wasn't me but a version of me that was so angry" I tell Wanda, "Do you remember anything else" Wanda asks me, and I shake my head. "I kept talking about tests on children and how Hydra tortured us" I told her and when I said Hydra, Wanda looked like she had seen a ghost. "Oh... God" she says looking away from me, "wait... What?" I asked her and she finally looked back at me but with tears in my eyes, "Remember when I said that you looked familiar" she says, and I nod.

"I was also experimented on by Hydra but by choice... I volunteered" she says with a look of disappointment on her face. "Wait... why would you volunteer?" I asked her with a look of shock from what she said, "I was angry at the world but most of all ... I was angry at Tony Stark for killing my parents" she tells me. "I volunteered so that I could help them take him down, I thought everyone that was there also volunteered" she continues. "I remember seeing pictures of you in the files they showed me, about their "promising future" she pauses after saying this, "If I knew that ... they did it by force" she starts to choke on her words because she was crying.

"I thought Tony was the bad guy, and I wanted him to pay but I slowly realized that I was the bad guy instead" she tells me about Ultron and his plan and how she worked with him. I quickly pull her into a hug, "it's ok, you didn't know...don't blame yourself" I reassure her, "If I learned anything from the flashback, is that grief makes us do crazy things" I continued. And we just sit there in silence as we hug, over the last 3 weeks, Wanda has become like a sister to me, and I hated to see her upset. 

Natasha walks back into the room and asks Wanda to come out to the corridor for a second leaving me alone in the room. It wasn't long before Natasha came back into the room, "Hey bud, there's a last-minute mission that we all must go on" she tells me sitting beside me, "But don't worry, Client will be here if you need anything" she tells me before we get up and head to the common area, where all the avengers that live here hangout. "Numbers on the fridge, you know where the food is, but we should be back tonight" she says before leaving the room.

But before she leaves, she turns around "Oh I told Tony and Fury about what happened and they want to talk to you later, it's nothing bad don't worry just questions" she then leaves me alone. I walked over to the sitting room and sat on the couch, I was going to put something on, but my mind was too busy thinking about what I remembered... was there more things I didn't remember... have I killed more people? 

I must have fallen asleep while waiting for Tony and Fury for our meeting, I walk up to a noise of a door opening and closing. I then heard a voice, it was tony and he sounded worry, "yeah.. I understand this is a big problem" I hear him say to someone on the phone. "Yes, I agree that something needs to happen" he says, I wish I could hear what they were talking about. "Yeah, We have a meeting about The Sokovia Accords and the signing it" he says, "Well, we have to sign it for him Pepper" He says to I guess is Pepper.

"I'll be home soon, I'll see you then" he says before hanging up, I quickly close my eyes so he doesn't know I'm awake. I heard his footstep as he walks over to me, then I feel something being put onto me and then he does a loud sigh before walking away and I hear the door open and close. I slowly open my eyes and look to see that Tony has put a blanket onto me, I tried to get back to sleep but the same question was repeating in my brain...

What is the Sokovia Accords? And why does Tony have to sign it for me?    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
296K 12.2K 35
𝙕𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤, 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙧, 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚 𝙚�...
171K 5.8K 24
DISCONTINUED!! Tokyo Revengers x Dom/Seme Male Reader Mikey x Male Reader ᴍ/ɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ 16 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴜʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ɢᴀɴɢ...
7.5K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...