Reincarnated Souls || JJK

By kookSingularity

"I gazed into his eyes and somehow just somehow, I felt jungkook's unmistakable warmth within them" : : : T... More

1: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 ☁︎
2: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 ☁︎
3: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 ☁︎
4: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤 ☁︎
5: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 ☁︎
6: 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ☁︎
7: 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 ☁︎
8: 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ☁︎
9: 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☁︎
10: 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ☁︎
11: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 ☁︎
12: 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 ☁︎
13: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 ☁︎
14: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☁︎
15: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 ☁︎
16: 𝐈𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝☁︎
17: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ☁︎
18: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐠𝐞 ☁︎
19: 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 ☁︎
21: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 ☁︎
22: 𝐂𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 ☁︎
23: 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 ☁︎
24: 𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐲 ☁︎
25: 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ☁︎
26: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 ☁︎
27: 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☁︎
28: 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰
29: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 ☁︎
30: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨☁︎
31: 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 ☁︎
32: 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞☁︎
33: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 ☁︎
34: 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 ☁︎
35: 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☁︎
36: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 ☁︎
37: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 ☁︎
38: 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 ☁︎
39: '𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 ☁︎
40: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 ☁︎
AUTHORS NOTE ✎

20: 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐨𝐞☁︎

10 1 0
By kookSingularity

"𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔. 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒘𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔, 𝒉𝒂𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

[That evening]

I descended towards Earth with exhilaration, eyes shut and body feeling like it was floating. I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of stepping on the hard ground below, and nosy people along the streets. Who knew I could miss annoying people? The moment I felt my feet on something, I knew I had reached. I fluttered open my eyes and the foreign light of the sun blinded my vision through the canopy. I was in the public park. No one had seen me I guess since I was more midst the canopy of trees. My body was boosted with ecstasy, jumping out of the hideout I went hoping around not bothered by the eyes weirdly looking at me. What would they know of living in complete isolation with just a vapour thing as a company? Vees don't need to know that. They'd know once they're dead as a ghost.

I eyed the streets of Seoul, terribly missing this sight. Just when I was about to run into the convenience store, I saw my body through the glass of a building. And I was not who I was.

When I smiled, the dimples on either side went deep. My once-thin lips had become slightly plump, not the Jimin plump but still. Oh, I miss Jimin's smile. I was tall, maybe taller than before, the muscles were still there. Hefty and buff.
I didn't have my long hair rather it was cropped short. A new style and yes I looked mature and handsome.

I wondered what my name should be. Kim? Lee? Choi? Maybe Kim Kookjin or um Kim Namjin? Uh, something that suits this person. Oh well, I am this person, so me. Kim- Kim nam- Kim namjoon. Kim namjoon! Yea, I'll go with that.

A kid passed by me and stopped to look at my dazed self. My new face and name filled me with excitement so I bowed to the kid and shouted, "Hello! My name is Kim Namjoon, I'm new here!" The kid who was maybe 12? arched his eyebrows, "Um I didn't ask man" and walked away.

"That's ok um I'm just new here..." Well, that was awkward and since when are kids so rude?

Shrugging I widened my smile once again at the convenience store. Oh wait- I don't have any money or a car or a house. Damn, nothing. I am homeless. Patting my hand at my bottom pocket I felt something. Taking the thing out I squealed like I had seen money for the first time. It feels like I'm an infant but aware of everything.

The Master or whoever was kind enough to lend me money or maybe put money. But does that dude have money? Is he stealing, or bribing out money from the millionaires who die?

I knew I had to use the money wisely. And heck I was not even hungry. Ok. I'll lend a car and go hunt some ghosts.

The white Toyota car was decent and cheap so I rented it. Driving along the place I saw a ruckus in the traffic. People honking and shouting. Going a bit further into the scene I noticed the traffic lights were jammed and policemen in a devastating situation. Why are the lights jammed tho? Suddenly I felt something fast go past me, not the Vees fast but fast enough, I swivelled around and oh shit- that ghost! The man! He was running around like a madman right out of an asylum, his face was dark as his soul body had a shade of ebony. He was confused and restless. Parking my car, I ran towards him calling out to him, "Excuse me, mister ghost! Stop!" After a few shouts the man restlessly turned around, shifting his eyes through everyone with eyes which had crescents of fear. And then his gaze was directly on mine while mine was on his. His eyes widened as his mouth opened and he screamed. I heard the shrill. But it felt like when he screamed the wind blew a bit harsher. And that's when I noticed some shades of grey in the sky, barely noticeable.

And then he ran through a streetlight, causing it to flicker and die. While the man kept crazily running somewhere. I knew I couldn't run considering his speed so I went to my car. It roared to life as I peddled the car towards the running man. I have to follow him. Cracking some bones in my fingers. I laughed

"I'm in the movie Ghost Busters! Damn, I should be having their weapons too!" Ah, this whole thing should be worrisome but it only filled me with excitement.

Who knew I'd find the man this fast? But indeed I have to be fast, his presence on Earth is in great peril and can have dire destructions and heck maybe even death. I drove faster, the man barely close to me as he kept ravaging anything that blocked his way only for it to die down. I can't let him run through my car.

When he stumbled into a narrow alleyway which obviously my car won't go through, so I revered and sped the other way knowing I'll meet him at the end of the alley. And yes, his head twiddling around with dark eyes of hunger and fear, he saw me and kept pacing in unknown directions. I swear once I get my hands on him and his corpse I will for sure have a table full of food. And the funny thing is I don't have to worry about gaining too much weight and if my face will be swollen and puffy the next morning. I'm a free man.

"Kim Namjoon you are great!" I spoke to myself, eyes still on the running soul.

I think we have been playing Tom and Jerry for half an hour at least, with exhaustion already crawling in and my throat barely alive from all the loud cursings and shouts I gave at the man. Such a bothersome.

I halted my car the moment I saw that we have entered a dense forest, so I had no choice but to leave my car and run into the darkness even tho there was a way for cars, I'm too sore on my butt, and I'm a champion in running too. I'm good. The stars were barely shining in the sky as I already saw grey clouds crawling in more, the sensation of rain wrenching my gut. And of the possibilities that I'll witness.

The phone flashlight in my hand, running behind him along with the rumbling of the sky thundering in my ears. I wasn't sure why he was running away from me. But then again I couldn't help but wonder if he was leading me to his dead body.

Stealthily the droplets of water hit the dryness of the Earth, unusually raining in August. The rain along with the sweat, drenched my shirt, sticking to my torso. And my hair dripping with water. I could barely see the man under my watered eyelids but still could make out the outlines of his figure as I kept running towards him.

Dodging under thorny branches and scraping my arm around ridge sticks. The pain was barely recognized by my mind, its concentration solely on the frustrated soul along with the rain rinsing away the blood. He kept running and I stopped for a minute to take my breath and then continued going further, after some time I halted the moment I saw a white van under the wet canopy, it was barely seeable as the denseness of the dark was high. I carefully ambled towards the van, tilting my head up to see if anyone was inside. There was no one, just the emptiness of the seats and the slight chaos inside indicating someone was indeed inside. Who the hell came camping in this weather? This only put more worry into my gut.

I looked at the direction he went running, not looking back; into the wilderness of darkness. I was not sure if I should run after him or investigate the people who came here. If the soul gets malevolent it was possible for the deaths of the people who were in the forest. I can't let that happen or maybe at least warn them about the possible peril. So I looked back at the vehicle, if the van is parked here then that meant they were near.

Going forward in the direction which had a path, I walked slowly. After a bit of bending, dodging and swatting away insects I finally heard voices. Certain screams and distressed voices. I could see faint small lights and it seemed like torches or maybe their phones. They were humans too but somehow I was nervous as I carefully walked towards the group of people, not daring to make a slight noise from stepping on a dry twig or splashing the puddles.

Peaking in I saw 7 people in there, their faces not recognisable as I was farther away from them. 3 girls and 5 boys. They looked young I guess? I don't know why I expected men who looked like thugs. Phew, I am safe.

Ambling towards them, I saw them pacing around with obvious frantic looks, all of them along with me drenched to the bone. I walked closer, with them being oblivion of my presence. And that's when I realized they were such familiar faces, so damn familiar- OMFG.

Jimin, Yoongi, Seok-jin, Taehyung, Ryujin that Hoseok guy? And two unknown girls that I think I've seen at my Uni. Minji should've been here too tho- Omg! Omg! Two things in just one day itself?! How lucky am I? Ecstasy filled me as I jumped out of the bushes, with my possible heroic look, contemplating what to scream out.

Jeon Jungkooo is here to rescue his friends! No, I mean. Kim Namjoon is here to rescue strangers!

"Everyone don't worry I'm here to rescue you!"

✩✩✩

Authors Note:

Lmao this is funny. Who guessed Joonie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 4 10
Jungkook has an extraordinary ability: to remember all his previous lives. In his seventh life, and the last at the same time, he is reunited with th...
829 18 40
They're very special. Taekook. They come across as friends who've crossed a boundary together and intend to keep their relationship safe. They cheris...
2K 78 10
In a world where the universe picks a person for you to love and cherish, a lot of people are left behind. Some never meet their chosen person since...
124 9 4
All the beauty of Heaven around him, but Jimin has fallen for another splendor; The Mortal Realm. But that isn't the only thing that has caught his a...