I still love you-Carlos Sainz...

By Schumi_f1

Carlos you know i still fucking love you. i said and we we're starting to have a argument. We'll you don't ac... More

Introduction.
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fiftheen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty two/ the last one

chapter thirty one

151 1 0
By Schumi_f1

I'm doctor Linnen. He said and i nod. Well when will he wake up? We don't know that its weird to say but he's perfectly fine besides a broken rib which is the only thing still not fixed its weird he hasn't been seen awake. I there a change he might never wake up? I'm sorry but that seems thinkable at this moment. I felt the world shatter underneath me and tears formed my eyes. I-i can someone please watch my kid for a moment. I said and he nod. I walked outside and called carlos his parents with all the information. They told me they were on there way and i started looking in my back where i saw one last cigarette. I went to the smoking area and light it up.

My head leaning against the glass wall and the tears which were falling off my cheek. I almost finished and then i saw reyes looking at me. I sighed and she walked to me.

Give me all your cigarettes. I don't have any anymore. You sure? Yeah i started after the crash then lando caught me and now i just couldn't think about anything else. Smoking is so bad for you. I know rey i know i just can't live with knowing he might never wake up again. He will wake up.

How do you know. I feel it he will wake up i just have a feeling and you know a mothers feeling is always right. I don't know the doctor said something different. Believe me its carlos. She said and i chuckled. Now never smoke again or i'll. She said and i nod. I know i stop.

We went back inside the hospital and i saw Aròn running to me. Alot of machines started beeping. He said and i ran to the room where i saw a doctor with Carlos. What happened? We don't know yet. No amazing just do your fucking job. I yelled and walked to the other side of carlos and held his hand.

I stayed in the hospital for the night and was planning staying another night as reyes took care of Aròn again. I feel horrible for not having my son here but its hard to take care of him and being also here. I lay beside carlos as i did yesterday and leaned my head gently on his shoulder. Te quiero mucho. I mumbled and took his hand. I closed my eyes for a second and once i opened my eyes again i saw carlos moving his hand. I got out of the bed and wanted to call a docter when he grabbed my hand. W-wait. He mumbled and i looked at him as he opened his eyes.

I had tears in my eyes and kissed his cheek. I should get the doctor. No. He mumbled again and i was confused. I want to be alone with u. Carlos you need to get checked up then we will be alone okay amor. He hummed and i called a doctor who walked in. Mr sainz finally awake. The doc said and he nod.

They ran some tests on him which all were pretty good. As i told you earlier almost everything is fine now so he can go home in 2 days. You can tell that already? I asked and he nod. All the test we ran were amazing the onky thing was he didn't wake up now he is he need 2 more days here. Gracias. I said and the doctor left as i looked at carlos.

Where is Aròn? He asked and i smiled. With your mom I couldn't take good care of him i just was busy with my head. So he's doing good? He is. And how is my cariño doing. He said and i blushed. Better i missed you i was a mess but i don't wanna talk about me. I want. He said and i sighed. I started smoking but i quit again. I said and he nod. Ur not angry. I don't have the energy for that and your an adult. He said and i kissed him. I swear i stopped ur mom kind of found out. I said and he laughed. I'm so tired. I mumbled and he smiled.

Come here. No no. Just please. He said and i lay down in his arms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.2K 30
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗢𝗼𝗵, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹...
58.5K 931 61
When I thought my racing career was over, fate gave me a big chance that brought me many ups and downs, new friends and enemies, new lovers and also...
364K 6.3K 56
' hey?? ' I said frustrated that I got interrupted during my shoot as I answered the phone. ' hey baby ' I heard my fathers voice say gently. ' oh h...
824K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...