Chapter twenty two

as soon as the plane took off i felt tiredness hit my body. Are you tired? Carlos asked as i yawned and i laughed. no i'm filled with energy. i joked and he smiled. Wanna play chess then? he asked me and i shook my head slowly falling asleep more. Even though this is a private yet and has amazing seats i just couldn't find a way to sleep and Carlos clearly saw my struggles. He clicked on some sort of button and made my seat end a bit bigger before he pushed his armrest up. here lean against me maybe that will make it a bit easier. he suggested as i agreed. as soon as my head hit his arm i felt somehow more relieve.

Carlos kept playing with my hair something he always did and it worked cause not much later i found myself asleep.

Carlos pov.-

Soo. mark said as i still gently was brushing Nuria's hair with my hands. mhmm? u asked a bit confused and he just shook his head. Since when? i always loved here i just had to let her go for 4 years. i said and Mark nod while listening to my story. so your dream is marrying her? maybe its more my dream then becoming a champion one time. What if you will do both? 

the championship this year no. i said and he laughed. we talked more and 30 minutes before we landed i woke up Nuria. 

-Nuria pov-

I woke up by Carlos gently shaking my shoulder. are we there already? in 30 minutes. he said to me and i nod. Did i hurt you by laying like this. i asked since i was leaning with my body against his. i'm okay. he mumbled and i nod as i sat up straight. i looked out of the window and 30 minutes later we landed. 

We got out of our plane and carlos said goodbye to his manager and we got in a ferrari which the team fixed. Remember when we we're younger 5 years ago and we we're in silverstone too? how could i forget that. i said and he smiled as he fixed my hair and put it behind my ear. i felt my heart beating faster. carlos moved closer and kissed me. i felt a smile form on my face as i kissed him back and kept my hand on his cheek. we broke the kiss and i saw his smile which melted my heart even more. What do you think of a date tonight. i would love that but i think it would be so busy everywhere and i can't cope with that. 

what if we order something in and do a film night. can we first go to the gym its been so long since i've been in there. Ofcourse i still have to go as well. he said and i nod. Carlos started driving to the hotel.

as we arrived carlos got a key and opened the room he had. this is amazing. i mumbled and Carlos chuckled. I missed going to the track with you. i would love to join you. i said and he smiled. i'm making sure Arón and you are joining me more. he said which made me blush. 

i opened some doors and saw pretty much all the rooms we're separated which was nice it was like a small apartment. 

shall we head to the gym? Carlos asked and i nod? You need to help me out. I said and he laughed. ofcourse i'll help you. he said and i chuckled. we changed quickly and went to the hotel gym. 

it was really calm and peaceful in the gym. Carlos and i started on the treadmill and then we went on doing some things with the weights. Carlos i can't lift so much. i said as he gave me 5 kg weights. you lift up our son too. he said and i sighed. i swear my arms are like spaghetti. 

Carlos laughed and helped me lifting the weights. Are you even trying. he joked and i nod. i am carlos but as i said i'm not strong. i told him a bit angrily. He took away the weights and he looked at me. Carlos let me try again. why your so moody all of a sudden. i'm not. he looked at me and i sighed. Your still having period cramps and all? i do but thats not important. Lets head back. he said and i shook my head.

I don't accept a no. he said and i shook my head once again. he lifted me up and i looked at him. Carlos no let me down. No. Please let me down carlos. just hold on tight so lets go.