A matter of fate ~

By aestheticlino

"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love h... More

characters ✨
part 1✨
part - 2✨
part - 3✨
part - 4✨
part - 5✨
part - 6✨
part - 7✨
part - 8✨
part - 9✨
part - 10✨
part - 11✨
part - 12✨
part - 14✨
part - 15 ✨
part - 16✨
part - 17✨
part - 18✨
Part - 19✨
part - 20✨
part - 21✨
part - 22✨
part - 23✨
Fated to be one~
Epilogue

part - 13 ✨

10.3K 452 30
By aestheticlino

And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?

And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

~Drivers licence
By Olivia Rodrigo

ווווווווווווווווווווווו×

*third person's pov*

Satvik woke up by the sound of door opening , he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the door.

"Satvik Sir, Your friend is here. He is calling you" A maid said and Satvik nodded.

Satvik went inside his room just to witness Irika sitting on the couch and looking at the ceiling as it was the most interesting thing.

He ignored her and went insider the washroom.

Meanwhile Irika came out of her thoughts from the sound of door, she looked at his back and sighed.

Satvik came out after taking bath and was about to go when Irika called him.

"Satvik"Irika said and he stopped.
"I guess Ankur's here" Satvik said and went out.

He walked downstairs just to witness Ankur.

"Hey Satvik, how have you been" Ankur asked and Satvik said nothing.

"Where is Irika?!" Ankur asked

"In her room" Satvik said

"I gave her divorce papers yesterday, you can get her sign and take her with you" Satvik said while sitting on the couch and going through his phone.

"Thats really great, I know Satvik you always take best decisions" Ankur said and sat next to Satvik.

"I am warning you if you ever hurt her I will kill you,I fucking love her. Understand? I am just divorcing her because she is willing to stay with you and love is not forcing your partner" Satvik said And Ankur smirked.

.......

Irika came downstairs just to witness Satvik and ankur sitting on the couch. She was about to go back up but Ankur witnessed her and called her out.

"Irika" Ankur said and Irika looked at him meanwhile Satvik paid zero attention to it.

"I heard you got the papers, just sign it and come with me" Ankur said walking towards her.

"Where are the papers?!" Ankur asked

"In room" Irika said.

Ankur walked upstairs leaving Irika and Satvik there.

"Satvik do you really want to divorce me?!" Irika asked
"Hm" Satvik hummed

"Say it while looking in my eyes" Irika said walking towards him

Satvik looked into her eyes but couldn't utter yes.

"I don't want to divorce you but when you feel for Ankur, Whats the point" Satvik said.

Ankur came back with divorce paper and handed it to Irika.

Irika took the divorce paper and tore it.

"What the hell irika" Ankur almost yelled.

"I don't want to come with you Ankur, I want to be with Satvik. I can't trust someone who left me hanging once, and I will honestly trust the one who held my hand when everyone left" irika said

Ankur was Shocked and Satvik was Stunned.

"What do you mean?!" Ankur asked.

"You should go" Irika said

"But-" Ankur was about to say something when Satvik cut him off.

"Can't you hear?! She respectfully said You should go.. or do you want to hear get out?!" Satvik said

"I will see you both" Ankur said and walked out.

Irika walked upstairs and Satvik followed her.

"Why did you said seeing Ankur effects you?!" Satvik asked after entering in the room.

"It does effect me in a bad way, you came to conclusion very fast Mr. Malhotra" Irika said and Satvik rubbed back of his head.

"Sorry" Satvik muttered and Irika chuckled.

........

Irika was in kitchen filling the water bottle when Satvik's mother came.

"You should have just divorced my son and choosed that Ankur" his mother said

"What do you mean?!" Irika asked

"My every plan is flipping because of you. I called Ankur 100 times and then called him to meet me and Satvik without telling that you are here, so he will come and try to take you. But you are not ready to leave my son's wealth" his mother said

"I thought you accepted me" Irika said

"Never in dreams" his mother said and left from there leaving Irika hurt.

Irika walked upstairs and looked at Satvik who was busy in his Laptop while sitting on couch.

"Don't you have office?!" Irika asked

"I will skip today" satvik said and irika nodded.

Irika walked towards the bed and sat there using her phone.

........

*Another day*

Irika was cleaning the room when Satvik came out of washroom.

"Irika where is my watch?!" Satvik asked

"Wherever you kept it" Irika said

"Can you give it to me" Satvik said and irika went inside the wardrobe and came back with his watch , Satvik smiled at her and she again turned to clean the room.

"Can you give me a tie that will go well with this set" Satvik said and Irika nodded, she again went inside the wardrobe and came back with a tie she thought would suit him.

She gave it to him and he smirked.

"Can you make the tie for me?!" Satvik said and Irika glared

"Do your work by yourself" irika said

"Alright then never ask me for anything" Satvik said and Irika shook her head.

Going towards him she settled the tie on his neck and started making it.

Satvik snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her more towards him.

She glared at him and he chuckled.

"Can you stop testing my patience" Irika said.
"No" Satvik said and Irika just rolled her eyes and made the tie.

"Its done" Irika said.

"Is it?!" Satvik said

"You can see" Irika said and tried to remove his hands from her waist but he tighten his grip on her waist.

"Let me go" Irika said
"I don't want to" Satvik said

"Then what do you want" irika asked

"A kiss will work" Satvik said.

"No, let me go" irika said
"Only if you kiss me" Satvik said

"Okay" irika sais annoyed and forwarded her face towards him before pecking his right cheek.

"Thats not fair" Satvik said

"Everything is fair in love and war" Irika said.

"I don't think its war, so is it love Mrs. Malhotra" Satvik teased her and she hit him on the chest.

"You will get late" irika said while cleaning the bed.

------------------------

Hey peeps...
Here is another update.

I hope you guys like it.
Make sure to comment and vote its really helpful.

Also we are very close to 4k views.

Thank you so much for supporting my stories.

Enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 9.7K 19
Earlier know as "Arranged or destine?" "why did you say that?! " Abheera asked "because you always gets in Trouble " Saransh replied "it's not like...
143K 13K 28
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
1.9M 99.1K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...