Kindle to Rekindle

By dramaticaurora

Love is on its way and shall forever enroutè it will stay. For love is a feeling and feelings keep changing... More

1. Whirlwind on Wheels
2. First Impression
3. Nimrit 2.0
4. The taste of Water
5. Hurdle Race
6. The Showdown
7. Pearl from the Eyes
8. Buds
9. Chocolate with Nuts
10. Green Eyed Monster
11. Standup and Knockdown
12 Unexplained secrets
13. Waxing Gibbous
14. The 'Sex' Fight
15 The torturous waiting
16. Sweet and Scary
17. Sweetness in Us
18. Love is in the Name
19. Parting is a Sweet Sorrow
20 Survivor to her Saviour
21 The Monster in Red
22. Surprise Visitors
23. New Agreement
24. Matters of the Heart
25. Trust, Love, Faith
26. A Night of Clear Vision
27. Time, an Illusion?
28. Meeting his dear ones
29. A Relation with No Name
30. Creating an Us
31. Family Time
32. Distrust
33. Wiped Out
34. Knee and Nose
35. Confession of a Pervert
36. The Good Days
37. Backstage Drama
38. I Love You
39. The Meeting
40. Daggers of Words
41. Play Date with my Brother's Sweetheart
42. The Guest
43. Fight and Trauma
44. A Mother is an Anchor
45. Better Together
46. Action - Romance
47. Bold Steps
48. Crackers in the Rain
49. Money Matters
50. Her Confession
51. You are greater than Love
52. Encounters and Farewells
53. Royal Drama Unveiled
54. Sharing Secrets
55. Priorities
56. The Punching Bag
57. Learning the Truth
58. The Coronation
59. Never Ever?
60. Rediscovering Us
61. Relations and Transparency
63. Like there was no tomorrow
64. Father, in Heaven
65. Nothing lasts forever
66. Bon Voyage! Sweetheart!

62. New Bonds

4 2 0
By dramaticaurora

Friends can brighten your life with their mere existence and Nimrit was blessed with the best in Swarnbhoomi. Her friends were happy with her achievement and there was not an ounce of jealousy. Nivedya and Nimrit behaved more like friends than lovers, teasing and pulling each other's legs was their favourit game. However, Nimrit won the battle usually because she was smart and witty but above all Nivedya loved the shine of victory in her eyes.

Nivedya asked Nimrit if he could drop her home after the party and she gladly agreed. She also wanted some alone time with her handsome boyfriend. After their friends left they decided to go for a walk along the river near the café. An armed security guard followed them much to their dislike, but it was essential considering the threats the royals were facing.

Nimrit loved the way Nivedya held her hand so delicately but authoritatively. She could see he was quiet, and somewhere she knew the reason too. "Nivi, you will always be my hero. The one who promised to be my shield from any danger."

Nivedya smiled inwardly because, in a short span of time, Nimrit understood him like no one else. She figured easily that the appreciation Hans received for handling the situation that involved Nimrit, affected him and she was considerate enough to cheer him up by saying sweet words of acknowledgement.

Nivedya gave a lingering kiss on Nimrit's forehead after which they were lost looking into each other's eyes. The security guard with Nivedya cleared his throat breaking their moment.

Nimrit felt shy, so, she suggested, "We should go, it is getting late."

Nivedya agreed, but pulled her close and engulfed her in a hug. Nimrit was taken by surprise but the feel of Nivedya's body against hers gave her a tantalising feeling.

"You look super cute in this dress. Jumpsuits suit you better than those shorts that don't help me keep sane." Nivedya whispered in her ears not wanting the guard to hear their conversation.

Nimrit giggled at his conversational trick and said, "You look wow too. Honestly, it was difficult for me to keep sane with you dressed up like this."

Nivedya broke their hug and asked her, "What what you do if you go insane?"

Nimrit widened her eyes at Nivedya's question. She opened her mouth to say something but couldn't frame a decent answer. Nivedya laughed at her state and Nimrit hit him playfully. He ran to escape from her punches and the security guard found it hard to keep up with them.

They sat inside the car and drove to Nimrit's home. Nivedya was still laughing at Nimrit even though she warned him not to. Their banter continued in the car too. Happy hearts are peaceful hearts.

Before Nimrit got down from the car she gestured for Nivedya to bend towards her and in a very soft voice she told him, "Mr Rajvanshi you shall not be able to handle the insane me. It shows well in your pants." Nimrit gave him a quick kiss near his ear leaving him in a state of daze.

Only when the car was back in motion, Nivedya realised Nimrit had got down, and they were heading to the palace. Nivedya looked down and he swore to never wear well-fitted pants with Nimrit around. It was embarrassing but thrilling too. The name he gave to Nimrit, a bag of mixed firecrackers was right. She could burst in any way she chose.

Nivedya loved the gossip sessions in the night with his brothers. After a lot of courage and thinking over the pros and cons, he asked Arya how he could not feel aroused, "visibly".

For at least ten minutes Nivedya's question was a reason of laughter for his elder brothers, but they couldn't offer him a solution. "You just have to control. I mean there is no other way. Or just be smart enough that she doesn't observe your treacherous dick." Arya's suggestion made Maan and Abhedya laugh harder and spill the drinks in their hands.

His brothers told him he had royal genes and feeling aroused and owning an overactive male member was a trait of the royal bloodline. There was nothing more than controlling himself he could do.

"Fine." Nivedya remarked and left, but he could hear them laughing and sharing porn-level jokes.

Winter is cold but brings warmth to relationships. People sit together around a born fire, sipping warm drinks, and having fun together. The royals of Swarnbhoomi were no exception. They united after years of separation and they wanted to enjoy each moment of being with each other. The family however had a few new editions, Nimrit being one of them. She was a regular and most awaited visitor to the palace.

Nimrit had a small family, and Nivedya's family fascinated her. They were so welcoming and fun to be with. Everyone had such unique and diverse characters and their love stories enchanted her.

Abhedya and Arya found a new person to tease and fight with. She became that annoying, stubborn yet adorable family person who could kill their boredom. The complexities of being a king and the tension after a hard day's work flew away with one senseless argument with Nimrit.

Swarnima laughed wholeheartedly and smiled completely, letting herself loose and feeling free after the restrictions were lifted. If Abhedya's love made her feel content and cherished, Nimrit and Nivedya brought the frivolity she had never experienced. Nimrit also discovered this fun side of her with Nivedya.

"You are rubbing off on me, Rajvanshi," Nimrit admitted punching Nivedya's biceps and regretting it. He was doing a rigorous workout and learning new skills gaining stronger muscles.

Nivedya rubbed Nimrit's hand and kissed it to ease the pain. He twirled her around and snaked his arm around her, bringing her closer to him. He rubbed his cheek on her soft ones and said, "That is how I like rubbing off on you."

Nimrit widened her eyes and pushed Nivedya back. Not only their bond was growing stronger but the physical intimacy between the two was exploring new paths. There were times they got so close that they'd get lost in the moment and at other times, they were at each other's neck fighting over petty issues.

Everything was delightful except for one thing. An intimate, passionate kiss. Nivedya was still waiting for Nimrit to forgive him and gift him with a kiss. He wanted to give her time but it was difficult for him to stop himself around her. Her palace visits were frequent because of the bond she shared with his family and that gave him the time to shower his love on her too. She hugged him and kissed him everywhere but on his lips.

It wasn't like Nimrit didn't try but whenever they brought their lips closer, her eyes automatically shut and Nivedya's words "Go and kiss Hans," resonated in her ears.

"I am sorry, Nivi. Just so sorry." Nimrit apologised like always and Nivedya bobbed his Adam's apple to curb the frustration of yet another failed kiss.

"I can live without a kiss but not without you. It's difficult for me to not kiss your inviting lips but take as much time as you want. I regret my actions, every minute. Just remember, I love you and will always do, no matter what." Nivedya was rewarded with a tight hug and a chaste kiss on his cheek.

On a bright Sunday afternoon, the Khannas were invited to the Swarnbhoomi palace for lunch, followed by high tea. It wasn't just Nimrit who became an inseparable member of the royal family, Reet and Nandini became close friends too but Pri was her spirit animal. Carefree and joyful.
Amber, Rudra, and Randeep admired each other and bonded on a professional level more than personal. Amber's job structure never allowed him to develop a close connection with anyone.

While the elders were discussing their lives, the younger clan decided to compete in their favourite sport, basketball. Teams were divided and much to Abhedya's dismay Swarnima was in the opposite team. It was team three N (Nim, Nivi, and Nimrit) vs three A( Abhey, Arya, and Aadya).

The players were strong on both sides and the game was intense. The elders joined as spectators and cheered for their favourite team. Abhedya and Arya took advantage of their height but Swarnima and Nimrit's agility was hard to match. There was no clear dominant team but team N hit their last basket on time emerging as the winner.

Nimrit and Nivedya did a crazy chicken dance to celebrate their victory and tease their opponents. It was funny and in good spirits but Abhedya felt offended and irritated because Swarnima was laughing too. They were in the early stage of their renewed relationship and he didn't want to be a laughing stock in front of his girlfriend. He threatened them to stop but they didn't so he turned the water sprout in their direction drenching them completely.

It's tough to bathe once in winter and bathing in cold water in the open is like a death sentence. Nimrit and Nivedya stopped immediately and Team A laughed and teased them as they did. Swarnima got towels and wrapped around them. Abhedya smirked at his victory and cocked his brow challenging Nimrit.

She accepted his challenge and faked crying. Swarnima rubbed her back to calm her down and shot a glare at Abhedya. "Aren't we allowed a little fun Nim D? We were just dancing and look what he did to us?" Nimrit sobbed a little more and told Abhedya, "Sorry, Raja sa, we shall never repeat this indecent behaviour in the future."

Nimrit held Nivedya's hand and dragged him out of the court. Abhedya got confused because he thought Nimrit was fake crying but she looked hurt.

"That was so inappropriate Aby. They were just celebrating their victory, but you behaved like a sore loser. I expected better from you." Swarnima moved her head in disappointment and left the court. Arya and Aadya were merely munching chips enjoying the drama.

Abhedya ran after Swarnima to pacify her but she told him to apologise to her "team" first. Putting his ego and title aside, King Abhedya found it easier to say sorry to the troublesome duo than to face the annoyance of his protector cum girlfriend, Swarnima.

Nimrit was still in her character and Nivedya put his arm on her shoulder extending his support. "It is okay, Raja sa. We should have known our boundaries. Next time, we will not play and if we do, we will lose so that you don't get offended."

Nivedya tried to hide his smile. He had no idea Nimrit could do such good drama. Swarnima patted Nimrit's shoulder and eyed Abhedya to say something. "Umm... You don't have to lose on purpose, I won't... Wait a minute. I am not a sore loser you both are arrogant winners."

Swarnima kicked Abhedya and told him to take back his words. He took a deep breath and said, "Fine. You guys played better and I couldn't handle defeat. My fault. Happy?" Abhedya was highly egoistic and accepting his fault when it was not, was tough for him. But love is above all and he could do anything for Swarnima who fell into the trap of her wicked team members.

"You mean what you say?" Nivedya questioned his brother and Abhedya fisted his palm to not lose his cool but nodded his head in the affirmative. "Good boy." Nivedya pulled his brother's cheeks and threw his towel on the floor.

He did his victory dance once again along with Nimrit shocking Swarnima with the sudden change of emotions. It took her a few minutes to understand the drama and she looked at Abhedya apologetically.

"Sorry, Abhey Bhai. Genuinely this time. It is not Nim D's fault that she is so innocent." Nimrit gave a small hug to Abhey and pulled her ears in front of Swarnima. Abhedya was not even angry because he knew it was harmless fun but an emotion he didn't know existed in him was ignited. He was habitual of girls crushing over him. No one had ever addressed him as Bhai.

"You mean what you said?" Abhedya asked Nimrit in all seriousness and she furrowed her brows not understanding what Abhedya was asking. He asked her again, "you called me bhai, accidentally or do you mean it?"

The fun atmosphere turned serious and Nimrit looked at Swarnima who gave her a thumbs up. "I may have called you bhai accidentally but I would be honoured to have a brother like you who is bratty, bossy yet so caring."

Abhedya side-hugged Nimrit and added, "Perfect. I declare you as my sister. Come Nivi, meet our new sibling."
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Readers
I hope you had fun reading this chapter as much as I had while writing it. The story is about to end but a new event is knocking on the door of this intriguing love story.
Hit the star to vote and comment if you please.
Stay Hooked!
Lots of love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.6K 62
If all great love stories ended with tragedy I shouldn't be bothered that mine too didn't meet the happily-ever-after. I had already accepted the fac...
41.5K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
181K 15.7K 34
⋆~𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤~⋆ 𓂃 ࣪˖ ;༊ #Book 1 Of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "it was...
14.9K 1.3K 89
The story is set in the imaginary state of Swarnbhoomi in India. The FIRST KISS is always special and when that kiss happens at the tender age of se...