๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“-๐’๐‡๐€๐๐„๐ƒ; arth...

By trulvr

ใ€๏ปฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜ƒ x ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ใ€‘ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet... More

overview
playlist
graphics
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
act two
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
act three
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
author's note

eighteen

3.7K 85 12
By trulvr

THE ENTIRE NIGHT was spent filled with unspoken fear and nerves, Arthur and Evelyn sharing looks and worried glances all throughout the time within the castle walls. However, it was over before they knew it - the two friends hopping in Arthur's car at the earliest hours of the sunrise with their bags squashed in the back.

Nothing much else had occurred, other then falling candles and unexplained movements of curtains. Evelyn had answered numerous questions when under the trance of the Estes Method, but nothing that left her unforgetting. The rest of the night had sped by, with Sam and Colby ending the video outside of the building before thanking them both profusely.

It was set to release to the public on youtube only three days after they left Chillingham, which counted down quicker than the friends from London had been prepared for. Those few days had been filled with texts, phone calls, and a singular meet up with George and Cam tagging along.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new tweet from SamandColby

Sam and Colby
SamandColby

surprising @eviebradshaw and @arthurtv by taking them to the most haunted castle in England! Out now, go watch!!
*link to video*

6:15pm ' 18/10/2022

arthurtv thanks for having me :)
SamandColby anytime, dude!

eviebradshaw im getting flashbacks...
SamandColby from arthur scaring you or the actual ghosts?
eviebradshaw both

usera so excited!!

userb thanks for the content!

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

new instagram post from samandcolby

liked by eviebradshaw, arthurtv and 309,871 others

samandcolby we took evelyn and arthur to a castle full of scary witches and crying boys. They fit right in!! Go watch now, or else :)

-

view all comments . . .

leonaqueen thank you for taking my crybaby friend to a place where she belongs 🙏🙏
samandcolby you're so welcome, anytime!
eviebradshaw leo wtf, i thought you were my friend...

eviebradshaw who are the hotties in the second slide 🥵🥵
arthurtv idk, lmk when you get their numbers
samandcolby i think you meant to say the first slide
eviebradshaw omg i did!! lol, silly mistake

georgeclarkeey my fav part was when arthur shat himself
arthurtv you disgust me
eviebradshaw still can't believe you watched it tbh

usera love to see evelyn and arthur branching out! especially evie, go girl 🫶
eviebradshaw ❤️❤️
usera OMG NO WAY I LOVE YOU

cam_kirkham chaos crew when?
samandcolby hmu
userb flirting or planning?

userc yo what is arthur doing on the third slide...
userd evelyn, obviously
userc woah, that's crazy
userd crazy? i was crazy once.

max_balegde @eviebradshaw marry me 💍
eviebradshaw time and place?
georgeclarkeey i shouldve never introduced you two

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

ARTHUR WAS FILMING with Chris on the evening of the twentieth of October, participating in a football challenge with his other friends George, Ollie, Stephen and Danny. They had started an hour ago, with an estimated two hours to go, when Arthur's phone rang in his back pocket. However, before he could answer it, George plucked it away.

"Hey, George! Who is it? Let me answer it?" George only ignored the man, skipping away as he pressed the phone to his ear, trying to hide his snickering.

"Well, hello, Miss Bradshaw. How are you on this fine, fine evening?" George spoke into the phone, the cameraman zooming in on his body jogging away from Arthur.

"George? Why are you on Arthur's phone?" Evelyn asked with confusion as she pulled her hair out of her bun, listening to the muffled movements on the other side of the device. "Clarkey, are you running?"

"What, no! Don't be absurd," George huffed.

Evelyn laughed. "You so are. Where are you? And where is Arthur?"

"Arthur is currently chasing me around a football pitch approximately three blocks away from your coffee shop. We're running along the halfway line . . . just crossing through the centre circle . . . now we're-"

"I get it, George," Evelyn laughed. "But that's perfect. Can you please pass the phone to Arthur?" Evelyn asked politely, grinning as she heard her friend's panting beginning to slow down.

"Fine . . . bye," George said with a hint of sass as he handed the phone off. Evelyn smiled as she listened to the laughter shared in the background, and the fact that she could understand all of what Arthur was saying. She untied the string lacing her apron around her back.

"Lynn, hi," Arthur said breathlessly as he finally pushed the phone against his ear, trailing behind George as they slowly made their way back to the rest of the group.

"Hey, Arthur. How is it over there?" She asked.

"Oh, you know, tiring, I guess. I don't know, as long as it doesn't rain we should be fine . . . but by the looks of things, I don't think it's gonna hold off for much longer," he sighed as he looked up to the sky with squinted eyes.

"Well, I don't know if it would help, but do you want me to stop by? I could bring a few things, I'm at the shop now, and I don't have any plans for the rest of the day," Evelyn suggested brightly as she hung her apron up on the back of the staff room door.

Arthur immediately grinned, sparing a glance at the rest of his friends watching Stephen fail miserably at kicking a goal without shoes on. "That would be amazing. Don't worry about bringing anything though, the others won't care."

"Too bad," Evelyn smiled as she walked back into the front half of the store. "See you in a bit."

"Yep. Probably bring a raincoat."

"Already got it on," she smiled before hanging up the phone.

She stayed out of Leona's way as she quickly folded one of the large take-away boxes and threw an assortment of cookies, muffins and small pies into it. She only made herself and Arthur a drink since she didn't know what the others wanted, and she already had the Arthur's order memorised. Leona found it hilarious, considering she didn't even know Georges, and they'd been friends since they were in school.

"Okay, I'm gonna go so I can beat the rain," Evelyn said hurriedly as she tucked the box beneath her arm. She looked back at Leona before leaning over, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Love you and miss you."

"Love you and miss you too, babe! Tell me if he finally makes a move," the brunette said as the blonde walked away. Evelyn shook her head with a smile as she scampered out the door, throwing the hood of her jacket on to shield her from the cold and oncoming droplets. She was just entering the almost empty pitch when it started to softly drizzle.

"Evelyn!" Arthur shouted gleefully after he'd looked back at the entrance for about the thirtieth time since the call, throwing his arms into the air with a dramatic grin. He quickly jogged up to her as everyone else turned around with curiosity, watching the man approach the blonde in the distance.

"Here, let me take something," he said as he reached forward, taking the box out from underneath the girl's arm. She looked up at him gratefully as she pushed the hood off her head. "You definitely came prepared."

"I made you a tea too. You don't have to have it if you don't want-"

"Lynn, stop," Arthur smiled as he wrapped his free arm around her shoulder, beginning to lead her across the field. "Thank you, for all of this. And yes, I would absolutely love a tea." Evelyn laughed beneath her breath as she subtly ducked her head. Her face was heating up, countering the cold air surrounding them. With his kind words fluttering through her mind and the ever-lasting touch he was leaving on her shoulder being enough to make her fall over, she couldn't fight her blush down.

"Oh god, I don't know half of these people," Evelyn whispered as they walked closer. They were still a good half-field away from the group, but the blonde could easily make out unfamiliar faces.

"It's okay, they're all really nice. I'll introduce you . . . and they'll love you because you brought food," Arthur grinned as he let his arm fall off her shoulder. However, Evelyn could still feel his hand lingering by the small of her back, as if he were guiding her forward in case she ran off. She took a deep breath, because if he kept that up, she felt like she might have to run away.

"Evie!" George exclaimed as her and Arthur walked up to the group. "Did you see my goal? I actually got a goal!"

"I didn't, sorry, George. I'm sure it was great," the blonde nodded convincingly as she tilted her head. The man instantly grew distracted, however, at the sight of the box pressed between Arthur's right arm and waist.

"Is that food?" He asked incredulously, moving forward. However, Arthur only moved back with a laugh.

"Wait, George," Arthur laughed as he moved his left arm out from behind Evelyn to in front of himself, pushing the man back.

"Evelyn, lovely to see you again," Chris commented as he approached her, lightly patting her on the arm. "You don't know everyone here, do you?"

"Nope," she said as she shook her head, looking at the three unfamiliar faces in front of her.

"I'm Ollie, and that's Danny and-"

"Reev, we're not children," the man in the glasses said with mock offence as he softly leant against him with a hand on the taller man's shoulder.

"I bet you'd like that though, wouldn't you?" The other man said. "I'm Stephen by the way, and not to follow along by George, but is that food? If not I might have to actually eat George."

"Say less," George smirked as he wiggled his brows. Evelyn laughed as she shook her head.

"Well I'm Evelyn, obviously, and it's lovely to meet you. And yes, that's food. I didn't know what you'd all like so I got a bit of everything, I hope there's enough," she smiled.

Chris immediately put his hands on either one of Evelyn's shoulders and jumped up and down, Danny clapping his hands together as Stephen pretended to pray. "Thank you! God bless you for being in love with Arthur," Chris cheered while the others were distracted from opening the box Arthur had gently placed on the floor.

Evelyn immediately shot him a look. "I am not," she whisper-shouted. "Shove off, you chipmunk."

"Hey, I thought we were over that," Chris sighed, before his eyes landed on the open box. "Is that a muffin?"

"There's about eight of them, Chris. Calm down," George laughed as he picked up one of the smaller pies. Arthur stood up while the others crowded around the food, a half-eaten cookie being held in his right hand.

"Here's your tea," Evelyn smiled as she held out the cup before taking a sip of the mocha she'd made for herself.

Arthur widened his eyes as he paused mid-bite, reaching out and taking it from her with gratitude. "Thank you so much," he said after he'd swallowed his food, the cup instantly warming up his hands.

They quickly fell back into the trance of playing football with the occasional pitstop by Evelyn for food. She'd sat herself on the ground between the box and one of the cameras, having the perfect view of the football being kicked away from the goal instead of inside it. She had to admit, it was extremely entertaining to see Stephen trip over a ball and Chris shout at them all everytime they managed to kick the ball over the chain-link fence. She made a pledge to herself to attend the making of these videos more often.

The box had swiftly been eaten entirely, thanks to the intense hunger they all seemed to withhold. Everyone thanked the blonde profusely everytime they reached for more, George smugly having been the person to steal the final pie. It was when the clock hit half an hour to go that someone finally scored a goal with all the challenges being implemented. Arthur had screamed as soon as his kick had managed to send the ball into the top-left corner of the goal.

Evelyn laughed and began to clap as everyone ran around, all holding their hands against their faces with shocked expressions. The camera slowly panned to her as she began to stand up. She looked directly into it. "I have no idea what's going on."

Arthur beamed radiantly as he sprinted across the field, quickly locking eyes with the blonde. "Lynn, did you see that?" Arthur grinned ecstatically, jogging towards her as he grew ignorant of the cameras. "Please, tell me you saw that!"

"I saw it," she laughed as he approached her. He placed his hands on her shoulders, looking directly into his eye. He didn't even seem phased, but inside, his heart was racing.

"Do you understand how good of a shot that was?" He asked brightly, his lips forming a smile.

"Not really, but I can hazard a guess," she smiled. Without thinking about it, Arthur pulled her in for a quick hug, rocking her side to side with excitement, before letting go and running around again.

"Well, I never thought I'd see that coming," George said as he walked up to her, leaning his elbow on top of her shoulder. They both watched Chris jump on Arthur's back in the distance.

"See what?" Evelyn hummed. For the first time ever, she didn't push her friend's elbow away.

"You and Arthur." The blonde looked up at him, brows raised with boredom. "Just kidding. I saw it coming when you made him a cocktail in the kitchen. Does he know you've only ever made it for two other people?"

"No, and besides, that was for you and Leona. You're my best friends, so why can't he be?"

"Ahh, you see, two best friends is the limit. The third will always mean something more," George said as he raised his hand between their faces, pointing to Arthur in the distance.

"Not saying it's true, but who knew you could be so wise, Clarkey?" Evelyn smiled, squashing the urge to let her cheeks bloom a brilliant red.

"I've always been wise, Miss Bradshaw," George said, and after quickly - with sarcasm, of course - poking her nose, he left her standing by the empty box once filled with treats, her mind running laps around the boy with a certain Christopher Dixon hanging off his back.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chrismd10 updated their instagram story

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 763 19
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ two youtubers both get invited to film a pub-golf video ...
10.7K 102 11
Collection of Oneshots about Youtubers mainly Sidemen and their friends eg) ChrisMD, WillNE, Arthur TV, George Clarke
1.3K 77 15
Fighting the apocalypse! Start: October 23rd, 2023 Finished: