"dalla luna" ▪︎ damiano david

By cherrycola_011

"I come from the moon" More

1.0 - Sh*t Blvd
2.0 - Somebody Told Me
3.0 - La Paura Del Buio
!A/N - important!
4.0 - Vent'anni
5.0 - Niente Da Dire
6.0 - L'altra Dimensione
7.0 - For Your Love
8.0 - The Loneliest
9.0 - Torna a Casa
10.0 - Gossip
11.0 - Recovery
12.0 - Coraline
13.0 - Zitti e buoni
14.0 - Moriró Da Re
15.0 - New Song
16.0 - SUPERMODEL
17.0 - FEEL
18.0 - Own My Mind
20.0 - Are You Ready?
21.0 - Coraline Pt.2
22.0 - Let's Get It Started
- CHAPTER 2 -
23.0 - VALENTINE
24.0 - Le parole lontane
luna day
25.0 - THE DRIVER
26.0 - HONEY (ARE U COMING)?

19.0 - Timezone

346 6 4
By cherrycola_011

Luna's POV:

"I'm actually fully convinced you've never graduated kindergarten" I snort, almost spitting out the drink in my mouth as Victoria leans towards me laughing.

After our small hug/squash/fall on each other and cry session we popped a bottle of champagne, then wine, and now tequila. It's safe to say we're slightly drunk.

"What is toast" Thomas asks, grabbing a bag that has bread in it like it's the most uncommon thing he's seen.

"I love toast" I add, on falling on Victoria,

"I don't know how to make toast" Ethan adds from the other side of the room, where he's slumped on the floor,

"You don't know how to make toast?!" Damiano basically yells out, he's the most sober out of all of us, but still tipsy.

"And you don't know how to ride a bike, what about it" Ethan retorts back to Damiano as I burst out laughing,

"Dami can't ride a bike?" I repeat as Vic and I die from laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We're all dancing, swaying to the rhythm of bad club music, but we're too drunk to care. Normally I'm a terrible dancer, but now my body flows with the song, almost synchronically. My hair, that was once in a neat ponytail is now flying around in the air.

I feel a pair of hands on my lower waist guiding my hips to the song, it's probably Vic or Ethan.

"since when did you two get that close" Vics whispers in my ear, but I still manage to hear her through the music. What? if she's not holding me, who is?

Oh

My eyes catch onto his chunky rings, causing me to push his hands off of me immediately. I know I'm drunk, but that doesn't mean I forgave him.

You can't just dump one girl and get back with the last. Not gonna work with me.

"Don't touch me" I slur out, as I turn to him.

His eyes meet mine, while before I could tell each emotion through his eyes, now I can't tell any of them.

"I'm going to bed" I say harshly, trying to walk to the door to get to my hotel room, but stumbling on the way, causing me to fall on Ethan.

"I'll go with her" Damiano offers but I flip him off,

"Vic let's go" I say as she makes her way towards me, stumbling more than I did.

Fuck this shit.

"I'm going on my own" I announce, trying my best to walk in a straight line, but instead, falling face first.

A pair of arms grab me, pulling me right back on my feet with ease.

"Just let me help you" Damiano mutters into my ear as I shake my head no,

"Go help your little girlfriend" I retort back,

"luna-" she begins but I cut him off,

"save it" I say, walking out of the room myself. I need sleep. Immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My stomach hurls as I run to the bathroom. My insides coming up to my throat, I hold my hair back as I fold into the toilet seat.

Fuck.

My tolerance wasn't this bad, and I didn't drink that much. My hangover's gonna be shit tomorrow.

I wipe my mouth, standing up and walking to the mirror. I splash some water on my face and use mouthwash to get the post-vomit taste out of my mouth.

I stare at my reflection for a bit, analyzing my features. My body has changed drastically in the past couple of months. Ever since I started modeling, I've been working on fixing my relationship with food.

It's never been great, but I don't want to drag myself into more of a rabbit hole.

A knock on the door pulls me out of my trance. I have a feeling about who it is, but I can't stop my limbs from walking towards the door.

My brain is screaming at me to not, but I can't help it. My hand twists the doorknob, pulling it open.

Just as I imagined. Damiano.

"Can I come in?" he asks,

"Ok" I say, moving out of the way. Not paying much attention to him sitting on the bed as I walk to get my pj shorts and oversized shirt.

"I'm gonna change, you can chill" I say nonchalantly as he responds with a subtle nod.

A thousand of questions run through my head, it's like a battle. But my body ignores them as I walk back into the room.

He's sitting on the bed, smoking a cigarette, on my bed, with the windows closed.

"Balcony. Now" I demand as he chuckles lightly, walking to the balcony. We each grab a stool, leaning on the rails as neither of us face eachother.

"You've changed" he says, taking a puff. His comment causes me to let out a small scoff,

"you're the one saying this?" I question as he raises his eyebrow and turns to me.

"you still mad at me?" he questions, causing me to chuckle lowly, turning to him.

"I genuinely doubt you ever think about the damage that you did" I seethe through my teeth. My anger level slowly rising, catching Damiano off guard.

"you were my best friend dude, look I know I had Vic and will always have her, she's like my sister, but you-" I begin rambling but he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry I ruined us" he mumbles

"What us? there was no us" I reply, walking back inside. Of course he has to follow me.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles again as I shrug it off. It hurts. It hurt like hell. But I can show weakness just for him to abuse it again.

"I'm gonna post on insta" I change the subject, clearing most of the tension in the room. We're just friends. Always have been and will be.

"Show me the pics" He says as I plop down on the bed next to him, swiping through the photos in the recent days.

"I think I'll make a dump or something" I say as he nods in approval. My account was private for a while due to the influx of Maneskin supporters when they found out about me, but ever since my career started it's kind of mandatory to have it public. I'm just grateful I can manage my own instagram and don't need a team for now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@lunaxangelo posted to their feed!
view new post!

@lunaxangelo:

liked by @damianodavid, @vicdeangelis and 20,452 others

@lunaxangelo: timezone? don't know her

view comments...

damianodavid: I'm so stunning
vicdeangelis: belissima amore
thomasraggi: the one picture I look like elf the shelf
user453: oh my god she posted
user213: so she's still friends with them?
maneskinlover23 reply to user213: didnt her and Damiano date
maneskinfan1: she's such a pick me
user2: i took the picture in the airport!!
lunaxangelo reply to user2: omg that was u?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@lunaxangelo posted to their story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 722 28
Just a story about the drummer of Måneskin that I decided to start writing at 3 am.
10.3K 312 25
❝I missed you, Elena❞. ❝Show me, tonight, on a date❞, I press his warm lips on mine on more time and he walks away. ❝I'll pick you up at eight❞. ❝Can...
118K 1.4K 54
𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞..