The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 48

5.8K 120 3
By MafiaAngel8394

We left the firm since it was almost dinner time and Maddie didn't want to leave but Donna and Rachel told her that they'll be by tomorrow with Harvey and Mike which made Maddie happy.

We reached home and we got out then dad got Maddie got while I grabbed her and mine bag. We walked inside and all of my brothers were in the living room waiting for us.

I place Maddie and I bag on the floor then grabbed Maddie out of my dad's arm and she immediately laid her head on my shoulder. We walked into the living room and all of my brothers stood up once they saw us walk into the living room.

"How long is she staying?" Lorenzo asked smiling.

"As long as she wants to." Which made Maddie smile into my neck.

"You hear that baby, you can stay as long as you want." I said making her nod her head into my neck.

"She's adorable." Domenico said making me smile and agree with him.

"Where's Luca?" I asked looking around for Luca to find him no where.

"Laying in your bed watching Criminal Minds." Giovanni said making me nod my head.

"Can someone grab the bags?" I asked making Alessandro walked out and I followed behind him. He grabbed our bags and we walked up the stairs then walked to my door.

I opened it for him and pushed it open making him walk in and set the bags on the couch. "Brother time to get up." Alessandro said making me laugh.

"He's fine, he's just gonna have to share the bed with Maddie because I want her to try to sleep a little bit before dinner." I said making Alessandro nod his head.

I walked over to the bed and Luca scooted over to the left side of the bed and I laid Maddie down on the right and covered her up. "Try to get some sleep okay baby, no one can get you here." I said making her nod her head.

"Can you watch her? I want to go let some stream off from last night." I asked Luca who nodded his head.

"I'll be back okay baby? Luca will be with you." I said making her yawn then she nodded her head.

I smiled then walked out with Alessandro following behind me. We walked down the stairs and then to the basement door, and I opened the door and walked down the stairs.

I heard the door close then footsteps behind me. I walked down the hallway and walked to the room where Kevin and Elena were chained up at.

I stopped at the door and looked at the door. I felt Alessandro place his hand on my shoulder. "Stay with me in case I lose control." I said making him nod his head.

We entered inside and They lifted their head. "Look who is back," Kevin spat out making my blood boil.

I walked over to the table and looked at all of the tools Alessandro sat out and grabbed the knife. I looked at Alessandro who turned around making me walked behind Elena. "If you touch me I swear to god I will kill you, blood or not." Elena said making me poke her.

She tried escaping from the chains which made me laugh. I place the tip of the knife in her shoulder and pushed down causing knife to break her skin open.

Screams escaped her lips as I pushed the knife into her skin. Blood pour from the wound making me smirk. I place the knife back on the table and chose a different tool.

I grabbed the belt and walked in front of Kevin and raised the belt up then hit Kevin in the stomach making him grunt in pain. "Alessandro, it's your turn." I said backing up and standing where he was.

Alessandro grabbed the bat again and whacked Kevin in the leg causing a deep scream escape his lips. "That was beautiful." I said making Alessandro nod his head but he didn't say anything.

He raised the bat up and then brought it down and it came in contact with Kevin's leg again. He place the bat down and backed away from the table. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the room then made sure the door was closed and locked behind us.

I took Alessandro to the gym. "I'll wait out here until you're done." I said making him kiss my head and walk inside.

I leaned against the wall then slid down the wall until my butt came in contact with the floor.

~

After, an hour of Alessandro releasing his anger onto the punching bag and I was in my room with Alessandro and Luca, Maddie who was sleeping beside Luca.

Alessandro were sitting on the floor at the end of my bed drinking fire ball. "I don't know why I never drank this, because this is smooth to drink." He said making me agree with him.

"Can I have some?" Luca asked making Alessandro pass him the bottle.

"Don't tell dad." Alessandro said making me laugh.

"I won't, you're the best brother." Luca said making Alessandro smile.

"I better be." He said making Luca nod his head.

Luca handed the bottle back to Alessandro and laid back down. There was a knock at the door and Lorenzo walked in. "Dad ordered take out and got Maddie a happy meal." He said then walked out.

I stood up and walked over to Maddie and shook her gently. "Maddie, baby are you hungry?" I asked.

She shook her head yeah and I picked her up and we walked downstairs to the dining area. We entered the dining area and I sat down with Maddie in my lap.

She looked down at her lap. "They won't hurt you sweet pea." I said which made her nod her head.

She noticed the happy meal on the table and looked at me which I reached over and grabbed it then sat it in front of her. She reached into the box and grabbed the chicken nuggets out and started eating them.

"Princess, did you want someone to go with you tomorrow to the grocery store for Maddie?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yeah, that would be great." I said making Dad nod his head then Matteo spoke up.

"I'll go with her." Matteo said making Dad nod his head.

"Okay, Alessandro goes with you guys as well." Dad said making Matteo and I nod our heads.

I wasn't hungry so, I didn't eat and I just waited patiently for Maddie to finish eating. She shoved a fry in her mouth while still chewing a nugget making me take her chicken nuggets.

"Baby, eat your fries right now. You're eating too much at once." I told Maddie who nodded her head.

"You are so good with kids, princess." Dad said making me smile.

Maddie grabbed the box making me confused until she pulled out a chocolate milk. "Can you open this, please." She said handing me the chocolate milk.

"Of course, sweet pea." I said grabbing the chocolate milk out of her hand and opening it then sat it on the table which she grabbed and took a sip out of it then placed it down on the table.

I grabbed it and screwed the lid back on. "I'm full." She said making me look to see all her fries gone and only two chicken nuggets left.

"You ate good, baby. Let's get you to bed." I said scooting the chair back and then standing while holding Maddie.

I threw her trash in the box then Lorenzo reached over and took the box from me making me glare at him. "I can get that you, know." I said making him nod his head.

"Yeah, but after last night and today you both need sleep, so I got it." He said making me smile then walked out of the dining room with Maddie in my arms.

I walked up the stairs then walked to my bedroom door and twisted the doorknob, opened the door. I walked inside and closed the door behind me then I sat her on the bed and walked over to her bag.

I grabbed her sleeping clothes out of her bag and walked over to her. "Can you get dressed by yourself or do you need help?" I asked her.

"I can do it but I need help with the shirt." She said making me nod my head.

"Arms up, sweet pea." I said making her throw her arms up and I grabbed the hem of her shirt then pulled the shirt over her head.

My eyes went immediately to her chest and I saw a small scar on her heart making my heart break. I sent her a small smile then helped put her shirt on then I handed her the bottoms to go with them and she slid off the ones she was wearing.

She slid into the other pair and I lifted her up then laid her in my bed. There was a knock at the door making my head jerk to see Matteo. "You two are sleeping with me tonight." He said making me nod my head.

"Sweet pea, we're gonna go sleep with Matteo tonight okay. I need you to go with him while I change into my sleeping clothes." I said making her smile then take off running to Matteo who picked her up.

He sent me a smile then walked out and I pulled my phone out and called Nick.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Nick answered.

"Why does Maddie have a scar on her heart and don't lie to me Nick, my heart broke when I saw it." I said as I walked into my closet.

"Our mother did drugs while Maddie was still in her and it made her heart weak." Nick said making my blood boil.

"Does she have episodes?" I spoke into the phone.

"Not recently, a year ago before we took her in she had multiple episodes." Nick said making my heart break again, just thinking about what that poor little girl has been through.

"Your mom probably didn't treat Maddie well and that's why she had episodes. I got her now and I'm going to do everything in power to keep that beautiful girl happy." I said while I changed into night clothes.

"I know you will, baby. She's a lot happier since she met you," Nick said making me smile.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, she's in Matteo's room waiting for me." I said.

"Okay good night baby, tell Maddie I said I love her and miss her." Nick said making me smile.

"I will, good night." I said then hung up the phone and walked out of my closet then walked to Matteo's room.

I walked in to see Maddie laying in the bed beside Matteo sleeping. Matteo looked up from the paperwork that he was working on and smiled.

I walked to the other side of his bed and climbed in beside Maddie and she moved herself closer to me which brought a smile to my face.

I kissed her head and she turned around and laid her head on my chest. "Good night, sweet pea." I whispered then kissed her head again.

Matteo sat the paperwork on his nightstand then laid down himself and turned off the lights. "Good night, Tesoro." Matteo said.

"Good night, Fratello." I said then closed my eyes and darkness consumed me quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
1.9M 50.6K 95
Alexa and Alesa Romano are the only daughters of the Romano family They grew up without their 7 brothers.. After the divorce of their parents. The...
161K 3.7K 74
18 year old Azalea who lives in Russia and has no family, What happened when she finds out that she's mafia princess, a girl who's been born in De Lu...