Inseparable

By thealphafemalepr

''What are you looking at?'' "Nothing I'm just stunned by how beautiful you are" "stop the nonsense" I say an... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 27

30 2 0
By thealphafemalepr

''Darling im not talking about his father.....''Confused, I got stuck in my mind, why is she talking. I haven't understood. The pupils of my eyes were looking at my grandmother's movements and at her eyes that were shining with happiness to see me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her. She grabs my hand and I feel a cold on the inside of my palm. Her hands were freezing more and more. Her look was full of upset but love.

''Look honey...'' she lets go of my hand and turns her back to me as I followed her figure.

"sometimes things are not what they seem" she says and takes a deep breath

"sometimes people are not what they seem" she looks me in the eyes and my hand freezes even more.

"The people in my life. Hard part. I sat down to count them. Those who came to stay. Those who left before they became my friends. The common ones, the strangers. The very personal ones. Those who left a mark. Whom the darkness took and then you tell me that I can't tell who's lying and who's not? You know what I've been through in life mine since you died?'' I tell her and a tear falls on my warm cheek

''Darling I know, I was here the whole time'' I look at her with joy and half at the same time.

''My time is up, draw your conclusions and as soon as you find the problem and solve it, come again'' She abruptly lets go of my hand and a black flame comes out from behind her and surrounds her. It disappears into the void and I'm still looking at the point where it left. I feel a shiver on my skin. I feel my blood rushing. I hear it. A hand distracted me.

"AAHHHH" I jump in the air and turn around and face the two dickheads who were looking at me as if they had seen a ghost.

''You scared me'' I say to Hermes who had his hand on my shoulder. They both looked at me curiously.

''You have something in-'' Hermes says and points to my nose. I touch my nose and see blood on my fingers.

All black

A mess in my mind and my senses

************

I woke up in a bed full of feathers. Days have passed since the incident with my grandmother. Today is one of the most important agreements and collaborations of Apollo. We will go to his ancestral home in Russia. We got into the cars and started. His cars for this specific mission have a smart strategy.

The 1st car consists of muscular men with the best weapons of the time.

The 2nd car has the leader i.e. Apollo and only one co-passenger of his choice.

3rd car Axel with Eliza

and then we are covered by another 12 cars with the best men in the world.

From the moment we went to attack the old head of the Mafia of the whole world, we are obliged to be suspicious of everything. As soon as we arrived in Moscow, we got off and we are right in front of Bill's mansion.

"Ready?" says Apollo who appeared next to my ear out of nowhere

"Ready" I say with confidence and knock on the door with my foot. We wore scarves and coats so you can't see who's coming in.

We knocked on the inner door and a young housekeeper opens.

''Could I help you with anything?'' she says in her small voice.

"We want to see Mr. Martinez" I say while she looks at us desperately after my answer.

''he can't-'' she says but something stops her

"Lolita, let my son and his wife pass through," says a heavy voice from behind.

Bill.

He understood us, apparently

I enter, leaving Apollo behind me without realizing where I found the self-confidence.

''well well well, old Bill, how does the stabbing in the heart go? Does it hurt? It's okay, it'll pass," I say while imitating his words from the last night at his house. I walk in while tapping him on the shoulder mockingly. I head to the living room with all eyes on me, let the show begin. I pour a glass of bourbon and fall on the sofa crossing my legs.

"Sit down, feel comfortable" I say while looking at them all, literally all of them with a wicked look. They all come and Apollo sits next to me.

"What game are you playing?" Bill says, trying to understand my intentions with this behavior. His gaze hides a thousand unanswered questions, but I'm sure he can find the answers on his own. I take a sip of my drink and answer.

"Very good question, don't you agree Apollo?" I say and look at Apollo. He hasn't even understood what I'm doing, he doesn't understand the distraction. Some steps distract me. Mrs. Penny is Apollo's mother.

"Sofia Perez, the last person I would have thought I would see inside my own house." She comes and hugs me. I don't know if I should hug back or not. I look at Apollo and he gives me approval. She sits next to Bill and looks at us. I never had the chance to meet her in all the years we've known each other. Apollo/Jaxon .

''What do you say, let's sit down to eat and get to know each other'' she says, breaking the silence and the murderous glances between the two sofas. The meal was already served, they just added two dishes

"So Sofia, I've been hearing about you for so many years, but I've never seen you before," she says and smiles. She seems like a very nice woman.

"Do you have a middle name? Like my son you know what I mean"

"Yes I understand, I have, my name is Ramona" as soon as she heard the name her eyes widened.

"Ramona? A very rare name. I once knew a woman with that name," she says and laughs at the thought.

''It makes sense it's my-'' I try to say but he cuts me off

"Do you want to hear a story?" we nodded positively.

''Once upon a time there was a woman hunter and witch who she  killed anyone who got in her way. She loved her husband very much but another woman came across their path. She took her husband away and fell in love with him. This woman had a child with him but unfortunately he died.

Passed away?

How is this done?

Nobody said that to me.

No one knew except her

curious

Apollo looks at me, and grabs my hand. He understood. I tried to realize the fact that my grandfather is dead. I pushed those thoughts away and threw a fake smile.

"How do you know so much?" I ask to learn more about the life of my grandparents.

''I learned that the granddaughter of the witch is looking, I haven't discovered who she is. But she holds a lot of power. I'll find that bitch and learn more'' he says and throws away the napkin.

''But why?''i ask curiosly

''Nothing just want to know''she says and looks at me suspiciously

"I think I'm done" I say and wipe my mouth with the napkin and leave the table. I hear the voices of Apollo and my mother but Bill remains motionless and speechless. He looks at an object. I take my coat and go to leave but a hand stops me.

''Calm down beautiful'' he says and pokes me inside my soul.

''But, what's wrong with you?'' said Penny,Apollo's mom 

"I'm sorry I just got agitated"

"Penelope Elena, come here" says a voice, Bill.

"Penelope Elena? As we say P.E. and AP?" I say and lose my mind

''But how-?'' she says and leans on me somewhere for support

Penelope Elena

and Ares Pitt

How could I not have understood that?

He knew so much

Only Are's mistress could know all this

The fucking woman that broke up my grandparents

She's the reason my grandmother went through so much

and the reason I went through so much.

"I'm the granddaughter, and also the bitch you're looking for"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
14.8K 350 16
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš’ 𝚜𝚊𝚒 πš’πš'𝚜 πšπšŠπšŸπš˜πš›πš’πšπš’πšœπš– , πš—πšŠπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš˜πš—πšŽπšœ πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš–πš˜πšœπš .. ꨄ
728K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
985K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...