Tomatoes. ➭ Cyno X OC [Hogwar...

By ranjupotato

"Do you like tomatoes?" "No." "Great, cause I- wait you don't?" ------------------------------ |STATUS| [×] h... More

introduction.|| zero.
glowing books. || one.
uninvited guests. || two.
preparation. || four.
hogwarts. || five.
unfunny but fun. || six.
go away. || seven.
freebies. || eight.
thank you. || nine.
safe trip. || ten.
surprise. || eleven.
cute kitty. || twelve.
protective much? || thirteen.
as always. || fourteen.
adapt. || fifteen.
sunsets. || sixteen.
constellations. || seventeen.
sister. || eighteen.
worried. || nineteen.
joyous night. || twenty.
types of students. || twenty and a half.
shut up. || twenty one.
not sure. || twenty two.
tomatoes. || twenty three.
into you. || twenty four.
nevertheless. || twenty five.
what matters most. || twenty six.
yippee time. || twenty seven.
prettier moon. || twenty eight.
breathless. || twenty nine.
you have us. || thirty.
ily. || thirty one.
moon. || thirty two.
serene. || thirty three.
crazy hoe. || thirty four.
darling. || thirty five.
adored. || thirty six.
peace out. || thirty seven.
secrets. || thirty eight.
daddy. || thirty nine
croissant. || forty.
oh? okay? || forty one.
spoilers. || forty two.
kuro. || forty three.

confrontation. || three.

28 2 5
By ranjupotato

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
[Ainsley Carlton.]

It was a Saturday. I was supposed to leave to Nora's place with my parents. Our parents have all been friends for a long time, even before we became friends. They've never really told us how they became friends before but I have a vague memory of asking my mom and her replying that they met in high school which, given the fact that we're witches, would be Hogwarts.

We decided to confront them on this day. It's going to be pretty tiring so better grab a drink to refill my energy on the way.

I went up to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. It took me like ten minutes to do that. Walking out the bathroom, I heard my parents talking about something in their workplace.

"Did you get your scores yet?" My dad questioned as soon as I came in sight to him.

"Nice to see you too, dad." I said and took my report card out of my bag and handed it to him. "Why can't you ever score above 90%?" He commented looking at my report card.

"I did? In English, Physics and Computer science." I corrected him. Well, little did I know that doing so was a grave mistake.

"Now, you're talking back. Just so you remember you live our my roof and I feed you so better not keep up with that attitude young lady." My mother was quick to admonish me.

My parents don't get along in many aspects but when it comes to scolding me, they're the best of friends. People fr be like 'you must be living a dream, you have no siblings' Bro, come live a day in my life. My parents make up for all the annoying siblings yall have got.

"And that boy next door? He's the one and only hope for his parents and he is responsible unlike you who don't even-"

" Dad, please. Let's just head to Nora's. And let's get something for me to chew on the way. I'm hungry." I stated and went towards to doorway to put my shoes on.

The car ride over was not silent. I may or may have not blasted TXT's whole discography. My parents looked like they hated it but we all know they enjoyed it it's the 4th gen leaders man.

Also, I got myself a can of red bull and some gum.

In about 17 minutes, we reached our destination.

Going inside the house, I saw that Iris and Carla had already arrived with their parents. My parents went over to greet their friends while I went over to mine.

"Ooh~ what's for dinner?" I asked the girls beside me. "Carpet." was Carla's reply. She was a sarcastic one. Nora laughed at her reply and Iris didn't realise until we were ready for dinner.

The dinner was quite normal. Nora gave us a signal mouthing the words 'imma start the convo' We all nodded at each other, preparing ourselves for what's about to unfold.

"So, I've never heard about how you all became friends. We would love to hear some moments of you guys' childhood." She started, looking obviously nervous. I bet she thought she was able to play it cool, lol.

"Yeah! We have a holiday tomorrow anyway." Said Iris, although it has nothing to do with whatever Nora said.

Nervousness was evitable in the faces of our parents. Especially my mom. Her face went red and her mouth agape.
"It was during our high school days that we met." Were the words that left the mouth of Mrs. Anderson.

"Oh, yeah. I believe the school's name was..." said Carla. "Hogwarts?"

And that left our parents completely out of words.

Mrs.Addams chuckled nervously before stating the words, "What are you guys on about?" A furious Nora stood up "Could ask you the same." She snapped at her mother.

"Honestly, What are you talking about?" asked my birth giver. "Oh! Enough with all this hiding!" Mr. Addams shouted out of nowhere.

"But, first how did you find out, kids?" asked Mr. Davis. "Earlier this week, when you were all out, we had a sleepover. When we arrived, Nora was searching for her books..." I started explaining. We told them all about that day.

"Girls. Listen, we are wizards and your mother witches. I and Mathew, Ben, and Seth. We all wanted to tell you, but your mothers thought that it would be best if you all didn't know because of you-know-who's disappearance and we served the dark lord but under utter pressure. We knew he will come back one day or the other. And that is why we decided to keep you away from the other part of the world."

I was trying so hard not to space out because of all the serious talk and I think I succeeded? Idk anyway.

"And we always received letters from Hogwarts, asking us to get you back to the wizarding world as Dumbledore knew we were innocent. That's why we went to Scotland every so often." Finished Nora's Father.

"So that is why you all gave us the ring?" I asked to break the silence. Mrs. Carlton sighed as she said yes. Damn man. I thought it was because they wanted to gift us something not to cover up a lie.

"Does Lindsey know?" Nora asked. Ah yes, Lindsey. She's a very cool woman. She's Nora's older sister. I like her very much.

"Yes. She's been to Hogwarts when she was a child with us, not as a student though. She knew and protested but we managed to convince her." said Nora's Mom.

That was it. The red bull's effect faded and I felt drowsy as I spaced out and thought 'what if Mars suddenly collided with Earth like now? I would die. Yay."

After a lot of questions and answers, I was nudged by Carla just before Nora spoke out "We are gonna attend Hogwarts." No, cause honey I don't remember there being a discussion where I got to state my opinion on it? Sure, I would love to see hot females all day but what if I die, girlie? I haven't even dated a single man, I can't die single.

"Yes, we are." The other two agreed in unison. Guess I'm dying young yall. Do attend my funeral. Wait. What if they don't do a funeral for me.

"What?! No way. We wanted you all to be safe that's the whole point of this." protested Mrs. Anderson.

That might be possible, yes. My parents would probably not give me a funeral because funerals are expensive. They would have to sell my body to get the money to execute the funeral. What would be a funeral if the dead one's body wasn't there, man.

"But we ought to be what we are meant to be! We are all goddamn witches!" I argued. Gotta support them homies.

"We agree with them. They don't belong here." Said Mr. Davis. Yes I don't. I belong in the arms of S.coups.

After a lot of arguments, our fathers taking our side, Nora lost it. "We are going to the wizarding world and that's final." She spoke. "If you all are trying to protect us, no. You are not. So, that's the final decision we take." declared Iris.

Before they could let out an argument against our decision, we all went upstairs just to avoid another exhausting debate. A can wasn't enough. I need a tank full of red bull.

I went to the room across Nora's. It was a guest bedroom. It was also the one I always sleep in, since it has a balcony from where I could stare at the blanket of constillations and solar systems. Astronomy was something that piqued my interest very much. I was only good at physics, thanks to astronomy being a part of it.

I picked up a blanket, wrapping it around myself and I leaned onto the railings looking at the constillations. My eyes were quick to find the Lupus Aureus constillation. It's always had some sort of significance over me. Im not sure why I like it but it's as if I'm fated to like it.

And yeah I stayed up until like 2 am, maybe even a lil longer.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I still didn't get my chocky :(
malfoyhead69
-RJ <3

(Word Count: 1399)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 45
Thank you for taking interest in my book! I am sorry to inform you that my book is no longer taking requests and is now discontinued. To get one: ...
131K 5K 28
❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 사랑 촌스런 그 감정 근데 내 가슴이 뛰어 왜 나 이래 나 ? ❞ ⎯ alhaitham x f!reader ⎯ college au , chat fic / text fic , en...
13.5K 682 90
"I've always enjoyed slowburn romance books. I never thought I would live in one, though." Hermione Granger x fem oc Harry Potter and the Philosopher...
1.5K 35 42
Get to read the story of Nora Addams, getting to see AND fall in love with her long time FICTIONAL crush... Draco Malfoy ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──