Pain - A PJO Fanfiction

By Elijah_RL

๐ŸHAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY๐Ÿ ๐ŸšฉTW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, n... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
Chapter 4: A/N+VOTE
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
Chapter 15: A/N and an apollo-gy
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
Chapter 19: A/N
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Chapter 30: A/N
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~

~Chapter 16~

714 9 30
By Elijah_RL

(Previously on Pain: "Apollo.")

Apollo smiled and walked over to the frozen Percy.

"Hey, love."

Percy stared at Apollo.

"How- when-?!"

Apollo shut him up with a kiss. Percy returned the kiss fully, finally unfreezing.

"Uncle P told me that you were down, so I decided to bug- oh, I'm sorry, visit- my boyfriend. Problem, hun?" Apollo asked cheekily.

Percy rolled his eyes, a smirk crossing his face.

"Oh, none at all," he said innocently, raising his eyebrows.

Apollo ruffled Percy's hair, making him whine. Just as he was about to go off on Apollo, he yawned, swaying slightly.

Apollo rushed forward and steadied him, a concerned expression on his face.

"Love?" Apollo asked worriedly.

"I'm okay," Percy said, smiling weakly. He was emotionally exhausted from procrasinating his ass off for the better half of an hour.

"No , you're not, obviously. I'm not blind, you know," Apollo said, forcibly leading Percy toward his bed.

"Come on, under the covers," Apollo said, watching as Percy got in his bed.

Percy then moved toward the edge of the bed and gestured Apollo to lay down next to him. With a happy sigh, he got under the covers as well and moved closer to Percy, putting his arm around his boyfriend's waist.

Percy did the same for Apollo and they settled into a hug, cuddling closely. Percy reached up and kissed Apollo.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you, too," Apollo whispered back, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead.

Percy fell asleep comfortably in his boyfriend's arms, void of dreams and nightmares.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Percy shifted comfortably in his bed. He felt warm under the weight of his boyfriend's arms.

He opened his eyes slightly and smiled at Apollo, who yawned and opened his eyes.

"Good morning, love," Apollo said happily.

"Morning, 'Pollo," Percy responded. He saw the rays of sunlight coming through the window.

"When did you raise the sun?" Percy asked, surprised.

"I got up around five and raised it. I'm surprised you didn't wake up, really, considering the position we were in," Apollo said amusedly.

Percy blushed and chuckled. Apollo smiled at him and ruffled his hair, leaning down to kiss him. Percy kissed back, happy for the peace they were in. Perhaps Poseidon was correct.

"Do we have to get up? Can't we stay like this all day?" Percy whined. Apollo laughed and hugged Percy tighter.

"Love, it's already nearing one."

Percy pouted, snuggling into Apollo.

A muffled "I don't care," came from Percy.

Apollo laughed again and rubbed Percy's back comfortingly.

"Do you want me to get food?" Apollo asked.

"No..." Percy whined again, closing his eyes.

Apollo sighed and got up. Percy, who had his arms wrapped around Apollo's waist, got dragged up and halfway off the bed, clinging to his boyfriend like a koala.

"'Pollo!" Percy whined again. Apollo mercilessly stepped back, causing Percy to fall off the bed.

Percy crashed into the hard floor with a yelp. Apollo snorted as Percy struggled to get up. He finally took mercy on him and gave a hand to Percy, who took it annoyedly.

"I'm not gonna forgive you for this," Percy grumbled.

"Sure you're not," Apollo said amusedly, biting back a laugh as he kissed Percy.

Percy groaned and stretched, grabbing a sweatshirt and his camp shorts to change into. Just as he was about to pull his shirt off, he saw Apollo smirking at him amusedly and rolled his eyes, letting his shirt go.

He took the clothes and walked into the bathroom, giving Apollo the middle finger just before closing the door.

Apollo snorted and sat down on Percy's bed as he changed. Once Percy was out, he checked him out quickly before nodding.

"Ready?"

Percy grumbled something -er- colorful, and nodded.

"Can we head down to the beach? I'm not hungry, I'll eat dinner in a few hours," Percy said, giving Apollo the baby seal eyes.

Apollo sighed and reluctantly nodded. Percy didn't want to be seen by the campers as him dating a god- let alone an Olympian- would be the cause for loads of gossip.

Apollo didn't seem to care and put his arm around Percy's waist. Campers saw them and began muttering, probably not knowing what to do with it.

Percy saw that nearly all the campers were watching them. He started getting uncomfortable, and Apollo noticed. He winked at Percy, sending him a look which said 'trust me'.

Percy nodded slightly and Apollo stopped walking and kissed him. Percy kissed back and they kept kissing for nearly a minute before they broke apart. Percy also wrapped his arm around Apollo's waist, listening to the muttering and gasping (from Aphrodite's children, no doubt) coming from the campers.

Percy looked down, smiling sheepishly and blushing immensely. Apollo laughed and ruffled Percy's hair, walking toward the beach without looking back.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

Percy sat down on the sand, smiling at Apollo.

"I love you so much," Percy said, smiling widely.

"I love you, too," Apollo said, smiling at him.

Percy moved forward and kissed Apollo. The kiss was perfect. They kept kissing until they heard somebody clear their throat. They immediately jumped apart, and Percy's eyes widened once he saw the intruder.

"D-dad-!" He squeaked, blushing a shade of crimson that should've been impossible for a human.

Poseidon only raised an eyebrow, looking between the two. His gaze turned a bit harsher once he looked at Apollo.

"So, uhm, dad, why're you here?" Percy asked quickly, looking at the ground, still crimson.

"Well, I told you that'd I'd come today. It seems you forgot."

At this, Percy blushed an even deeper red and nodded. Poseidon snorted and rolled his eyes.

"So, Apollo, would you mind horribly if I stole my son?"

Apollo froze for a second before clearing his throat uncomfortably.

"N-no, obviously not," Apollo stuttered, incredibly shy compared to his usual attitude.

"Uhm...okay, then, I-I'll be back, 'Pollo," Percy said, getting up from his seat.

Apollo nodded, looking away. Poseidon put his arm on Percy's shoulder and led him toward the woods.

"So, how are you?" Poseidon asked.

"I-I'm great," Percy said, watching Apollo out of the corner of his eye.

"Really? So I don't have to threaten Apollo or anything?" He sounded disappointed.

Percy snorted.

"Quite the opposite, to be honest. He's amazing," Percy said, sighing happily.

"Oh, and you were right. What you said yesterday. It will get better."

Poseidon smiled.

"Good to know you understand," Poseidon said, squeezing Percy's arm.

"Don't worry, I'll leave you and your boyfriend alone now," He added, chuckling as he saw Apollo's impatience.

"O-okay," Percy said, his blush still on his face.

Poseidon smiled at him before flashing out. Percy ran toward Apollo and sat down, laying down completely.

"Ugh, that was the most awkward conversation I've ever had, and that's saying something, considering Chiron's speech skills," Percy said, closing his eyes.

Apollo laughed, laying down next to Percy.

"That centaur really needs some tact," Apollo mused, chuckling softly.

"You have no idea."

Percy opened his eyes, watching the sea ripple with waves. The sky was getting darker.

"Wha' time 's it?" Percy asked Apollo tiredly.

"I think late enough that dinner is in a few minutes," Apollo responded. He was concerned for Percy as he hadn't eaten anything for a full two days now.

"Come on, Percy, get up, we're going to the dining pavilion," Apollo said, getting to his feet.

"Oh shit, last time you came with me, they weren't even sure we were dating and we fucking kissed, Aphrodite's kids won't let this go, ugh..."

Apollo laughed and helped Percy up to his feet. Percy sighed uneasily as campers began muttering. He sat down at the Poseidon table, and Apollo sat next to him.

While Percy ate, Apollo summoned some ambrosia and nectar. Campers whispered, looking at them. Apollo could feel how tense Percy was. He knew that Percy never liked attention, and everybody was gossiping.

Percy quickly finished his meal and got up, Apollo following next to him. Percy was tense until they entered his cabin. He let out a sigh of relief and collapsed onto his bed.

"Aphrodite shouldn't have kids," Percy said, muffled by the blanket.

Apollo rolled his eyes but nodded. Percy got up and sighed tiredly. Apollo hugged him and Percy hugged back tightly, happy and tired. They let go slightly, enough to be able to kiss.

Percy pulled away to breathe. Apollo smirked slightly and ruffled his hair. Suddenly, there were shouts coming from outside. Percy ran out, uncapping Riptide.

"Nico!" He yelled, seeing the pale son of Hades.

He seemed okay, even great. He didn't have a scratch on him and he was standing confusedly as people surrounded him.

"CAMPERS, BACK OFF!" Percy yelled, and the campers moved away immediately. Percy rushed forward.

"Nico! Nico, are you okay?!" Percy asked quickly, eyeing the boy for injuries. He found none and hugged him, despite Nico's squeak of protest.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine, what happened, though? Why are you all so concerned?" Nico asked.

Percy was confused.

"Wait, what happened to you? From your point of view?"

"I don't remember, I just remember being in camp three days ago. After I went to bed that day, it's all blacked out."

Percy was even more confused.

"You were kidnapped by Gaea and A-Annabeth," he said uncertainly. Before Nico could say anything else, a camper came running.

"THERE'S AN ARMY OF HELLHOUNDS OUTSIDE BORDERS!"

The campers began yelling. Percy quickly switched to commander mode.

"EVERYBODY, SHUT UP! THEY PROBABLY CAN AND WILL CROSS BORDERS, EXPERIENCED AND SKILLED CAMPERS UP FRONT, OTHERS AT THE BACK, NEWEST CAMPERS IN THEIR CABINS!"

The demigods quickly rushed into a makeshift army. Chiron came running -or galloping- and saw them.

"Good, you know. Dionysus won't listen to me, but I think that the gods will come if it gets too bad. The hellhounds are only wave one, there are Chimera and the Minotaur."

"What?! Aren't the hellhounds supposed to be commanded by the gods?!" Percy yelled.

"Gaea's spy inside of the Olympians must've sent them," Chiron explained quickly.

Percy nodded and made sure everybody had their weapons. A howl ripped through the tense silence, joined by hundreds more. Percy turned toward Apollo.

"APOLLO, HELP US FIGHT FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT, AND THE REMAINDER, YOU'LL BE IN THE INFIRMARY WITH WILL SOLACE!" Percy shouted.

He saw Apollo nod from the corner of his eye. Percy grasped Riptide and watched as hundreds of hellhounds ran toward them. He slashed them with the best of his ability. They were going through the hellhounds fairly quickly, but soon enough, there were screams filling the air.

Apollo quickly began grabbing the unconscious demigods and teleporting them to the infirmary. He found Will and flashed the both of them into the infirmary.

Percy looked ahead to see at least another hundred hellhounds and the other, worse monsters Chiron had alerted them about.

He gave a gasp of pain as the hellhound ran its claw through Percy's arm. He could see the bone, but he just shook it off and turned to the hellhound, decapitating it.

He quickly turned to the campers and saw that there were about fifty campers still fighting. Apollo flashed in and grabbed a couple bodies Percy avoided looking at.

Just as he turned away, a hellhound knocked him down, tearing through his chest, giving a muffled yelp of pain, Percy stabbed the hellhound and got up. There was a big pool of blood around him, but he ignored it. The hellhounds were all dead, and only around forty campers were still up.

The Minotaur came first. Percy gestured the campers to back off and began fighting it, decapitating it after about five minutes of battle.

The monster next up was Chimera, the last monster. Percy felt woozy at the loss of blood but used the adrenaline he had from the battle as a way to handle blood loss. Some Apollo archers were shooting at Chimera, but the arrows weren't affecting it.

Percy rolled across the ground as Chimera's flame came forward. He let out a yell of pain as the fire burnt his shoulder badly.

He swung Riptide, and in a moment of luck, Chimera turned into monster dust.

"It seems Tyche must've forgiven me," Percy muttered, struggling not to scream in pain as his adrenaline left him.

"APOLLO!" Percy yelled.

Apollo flashed in front of him, his eyes widening as he saw Percy pass out. He caught him and looked at Chiron.

"I'm taking him to Olympus' infirmary, grab my medically gifted kids and help Will out!" He yelled flashing away.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

(A/N: Uhm, I dunno how or why but this turned into angst. I suck at writing fights and battles, so sorry about the horrible battle scene. I hope you liked the fluff, because this fic is the first time I'm writing fluff in my life. I'm usually horrible at fluff, so I added a dash of humor, something I am good at.

Anyway, rate this chapter 0-10, suggestions and constructive critism is OK.

Also hopefully you like the little plotty-twisty, with Nico and angst and all. Also, I have some ideas about Nico.

Oh, BTW, this is one if longest chapter with a solid 2222 words. Bye!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 767 16
โ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐…๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๏ผŒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๏ผŒ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘๏ผŒ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜๐˜“๐˜“ ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜™ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜š๐˜š โž Icarus Ardor Bellerose; the un...
94.7K 1.3K 21
Percy didn't even know what he 'supposedly ' did. All he knew now was pain, indescribable pain. He had been disowned by Poseidon, and now water hates...
55.9K 47 5
For the first time, Percy Jackson is enjoying life. Nothing could ruin his mood. Annabeth and he are dating and having a great time. He is on great t...
175K 2.6K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...