Taekook ONESHOTS

By Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW More

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

12) Bodyguard Jeon -5

2.9K 118 49
By Emmaffics

The next few days are little better for Taehyung, he tried to keep himself as busy as possible as drown in being numb as he could. He practically ditched all the afterparties which had woo invited. He successfully ditched all the shoots he had near woo's studio too, he just wanted to be as far as possible from the duo who had pained him incredible.

His mind wasn’t as occupied as it was and his heart wasn't that pained and heavy with hurt anymore.He realised he would not really fall out of love with Jungkook  or might not just forget him suddenly but he very well knew it will slowly gradually fade away soon. Sure, there was pain just as much as there was before but it was dulling, numbing.

Taehyung feels like he was getting the hang of it, he cannot really spend the rest of his life moping after a guy that doesn’t return his feelings and probably never will. Lots of people get their heart broken, but at the end of the day life goes on.

He walks out of his studio and he feels instantly weak, after all we was working on continuous schedules. Taehyung then sees Namjoon standing  just few steps away from his studio, he is again in his white crisp ironed shirt tucked with the black trousers, and of course with two strawberry milkshakes cans in his hand.

Taehyung smiles wide and as soon as he reaches the said man he wraps his hand around namjoon's biceps throwing his own weight on him.

"Hyung, it's so hot here. I can feel sun sucking up all my energy in . I think I will die"  Namjoon giggles at that, his deep dimples appearing so beautiful.

"You are so extra, have this. You have two more schedules. Save up some energy little cub"

Taehyung whines rubbing his frustrated face over Namjoon's side shoulder.

"Nooo, nooo hyung I'm so tired. Cancel them"

Since past a week Namjoon was appointed to look over Taehyung's schedule as yoongi was out of town for some work related matter, and since then the duo was inseparable.

Taehyung was 24/7 latched to Namjoon as if his life was depended on him, Namjoon would crack him some jokes, bring him home cooked meals, take care of his anxiety and was being a great friend.

As much as taehyung remembers he never really had best friends or close friends since high school, he use to be a typical nerd back then, with barely any group of friends. So for him yoongi was his everything, and so now was Namjoon too.

Namjoon had sincerely accepted the load of work yoongi had pulled on him with a gorgeous dimple smile, and had taken good care of taehyung.

Since past weeks, taehyung had bonded with Namjoon like he had did with yoongi, but this process was too fast. Taehyung had met yoongi when he was too emotionally weak and that's what had made yoongi so special to him. But now the situation was again kinda same, but he wasn't gaining any emotional as such support from Namjoon, but he still felt a certain closeness. A certain connect and trust.

Namjoon was quite fine with taehyung's tantrums and being Clingy meanwhile taehyung was more then fine with namjoon's sassy aura, his childness and his antique talks. So now between the two the friendship was pretty deepened within just a span of two weeks, taehyung would randomly throw himself on Namjoon and whine about his hectic day, while Namjoon would assure him that everything would turn out best for the younger.

"Why the hell, you even called yoongi shii and told him to align your schedules in line tae? "

Taehyung sighs.

"I just wanted to drown myself in work Hyung, s-so I won't be able to rem—"

"Remember jungkook? "

"Don’t say his name!" Taehyung screeches, cutting Namjoon off

Taehyung sips his milkshake as they then walk towards there car.

Namjoon opens up the door for taehyung as he says.

"I'll see if we can cancel anything, yeah?  For now you have appointment  with your manicurist , you go there I'll be joining you in an hour or two"

Taehyung closes the door back at Instant.

"What do you mean? "

"I have to be present in my agency to give my weeks updates, so I'll do that and be right back " Namjoon tries to open the door but taehyung stands infringed.

"I'll accompany you hyung, cancel my appointment. I'm so tired I cannot live without you"taehyung winks.

Namjoon laughs as he ruffles youngers hair.

" Sure then, let's go"

Throughout the ride taehyung either sips on his milkshake or either go through his phone.

Once they reach namjoon's agency, taehyung goes back with clutching namjoon by his biceps, his head on namjoon's shoulder. He puts on his glasses and walk inside with him.

Namjoon's agency is grand, it's big ass building with these big mirrors and huge! Interiors. Taehyung takes notes that next time he comes here he'll surely do justice to this place with taking pics and appreciating it a bit more, but not today.

Today he is too tired, so tired he is unable to even keep his eyes open, last time he Slept was like two days ago. He is been working continuously for hours and hours without rest. He feels his limbs extra week and his muscles torn up.

Namjoon walks through doors and different  rooms with big buff men and a koala taehyung on his side.

As soon as everyone's eyes fall on the beauty all gaso with there eyes wide, they stare at taehyung as if they saw something they were not allowed too. Something that's too beautiful and ethereal for there human eyes.

Taehyung awkwardly smiles as he bows to many of them and Namjoon gives everyone a glare.

"He is my client, eyes off him guys"

Taehyung giggles, when he see those buff men gulp and sit back on there places.

"They all are cute hyung"

Namjoon shakes his head

"They all probably will think they were dreaming of The Kim Taehyung himself being here"

Taehyung muffles his laugh.

They soon enter namjoon's boss room and air inside the room is pretty chilled, taehyung could feel back of his neck hair stand with how cold it was inside. He snuggles on Namjoon's side more. Namjoon let's him be, he doesn't tell taehyung to wait outside because of his boss or anything, but rather takes taehyung everywhere he visit and keeps him close and safe.

"Sir, Namjoon Kim. " Taehyung looks up with his hazy eyes, how Namjoon stands firm his one hand saluting his boss, his chest out with pride, taehyung prays for the buttons who holds on the end of his shirt shielding the shirt from tearing up because of his bigg chest.

Taehyung feels embarrassment rose in him, suddenly he feels hot.

Because, he looks like rich, wasted 4 year old brat snuggled to his bodyguard  like a koala. Taehyung turns red.

And then suddenly there's someone  clearing there throat. Taehyung looks up first at the boss he bows to him, but nopee he wasn't the one, he then looks over Namjoon's shoulder only for his eyes to gwak wide with horror.

Jungkook stands there in front them glaring at namjoon and him.

Taehyung pulls apart real quick.

These days taehyung had avoided every little chance he could get to see jungkook, he fortunately didn't run into Jeongguk. But somehow younger was always on his mind but Taehyung made sure he's pushed right at the very back of his mind, in that dark corner where his unwanted thoughts are hidden along with his insecurities.

But Inevitable, is nothing.

Here he is staring at Jungkook and Jungkook is staring back at taehyung. Taehyung notices jungkook looks a lot different from the day they had last conversation on. Jungkook looks tired too, he have these eyes bags under his eyes, he looks like have lost some of his weight too cuz taehyung cannot catch any sign of jungkook's chubby cheeks he loved. And taehyung wonders if he was fine.

"Jeon, you can sit there for a while. I'll updates namjoon's first he have another schedule" There boss orders and Jungkook sits on the first chair.

"Taehyung shii, as much as I would love to have your autographs for my kids, you'll have to sit for a while. I would hate to see you stand here. Please have a sit. Would you like some tea? " Taehyung smiles bowing and shakes his head as a no.

He glances at namjoon and then sit on the second chair beside jungkook. Cuz damn him, there's only two chairs in the room.

Namjoon and his boss start there little discussion as they walk over to the immediate next room to get some more file, while taehyung finds himself and jungkook awkwardly staring at the two opposite walls.

Taehyung then clears his throat.

"How are you? You look tired" Jungkook just hums.

"Yeahh, couldn't sleep since past week"

Taehyung smiles.

"Looks like woo is giving you hard time"

Jungkook smiles and shakes his head.

"You are" Taehyung frowns pointing at himself but jungkook cuts him off

"You look tired too. Namjoon hyung had to practically carry you here. What's tiring? Work? " Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"No, you are tiring" Taehyung taunts back.

They both then share a glance and next, they are smiling wide.

"No seriously jungkook, you look like someone bite your ass and ran" Jungkook scoffs at that.

"The hell is this example even?"

Taehyung muffles his laugh

"No for real, you are looking like that"

"As if you are not looking like beauty without the sleep"

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"That literally makes no sense, there's not a single moment when Kim Taehyung doesn't look pretty. I just came inside and saw all those buff men simping"

Taehyung winks.

" Might as well punch them, I saw through the glasses how lured they were. Dogs"

Taehyung feels his gut rearranged.

Jungkook looked a lot pissed when he said it and taehyung wonders if he was jealous, he wonders if Jungkook was possesive of him and for a infinitesimally second taehyung feels butterflies swarn inside him, a ray of hope appearing from the cracks of his torn heart.

"Umm, so? How's Namjoon Hyung? " Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung averts his gaze and he looks like genuinely gathering his thoughts on what to say, jungkook for the meantime notices taehyung shaking his leg and rubbing his palm over his hand, he removed his tuxedo's black coat with his initials printed and pull it over taehyung.

Taehyung snickers back, his eyes flickering and his face hot and red, but he tries to breathe and make it all normal.

"He is the best guy" Taehyung says his hands clasping on the hems of jungkook's coat feeling it's warmth on it's skin.

"Caring, kindhearted, calm, smart and everything anyone would love in a man you know. He is just perfect"

Taehyung watches how Jungkook's pokes his cheeks with his own tongue his eyes somewhere on the walls again.

"Do you, do you like him? "

Taehyung thinks he don't know how to answer jungkook anymore, cuz did he thought it was easy for taehyung to fall in love or like a guy who he met fews weeks ago and forget the guy whom he loved for 4 years straight?

"No, not yet. But I hope I fall for someone like him. Someone who will take care of my heart and love me eternally you know" Jungkook nods, he fiddles with his fingers.

"What about you? You told woo about you crushing on him for years? "

Jungkook looks at taehyung and there taehyung wishes he never had seen a semblance of pity? Sympathy in his eyes. Taehyung see through jungkook's eyes how sorry he feels to not return taehyung's feelings and he absolutely hate that.

Jungkook is not entitled to return his feelings or love him back just because he loves him. It doesn't work like that, Love doesn't happen like that.

"It's just, I'm so conf—"

"Cub, let's go? " Namjoon cuts him off standing just behind taehyung.

Taehyung nods.

Namjoon taps on  taehyung's hand and removes jungkook's coat which he had pulled on taehyung and hands it back to jungkook.

Younger frowns but takes his coat back, now jungkook watches how Namjoon pulls his own coat over taehyung, his KNJ initials bold on him.

Namjoon wraps his one arm around Taehyung’s slender waist, fingers splayed in his side. Jungkook’s gaze dipped straight to where namjoon's hand rested on him and taehyung shudders at the fierce gaze.

"You know he is an model and celebrity right? You can get him into trouble cuz of this" Jungkook growls his eyes on namjoon's hands on taehyung's waist.

Namjoon scoffs

"And? I'm well aware of the opportunistic priks out there, but I can well protect him Jeon. You don't need to tap on me "

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

Taehyung feels his jaw slacked, jungkook was just fine few minutes ago what got him so mad suddenly?? He thinks

"Yeahh, protect him like this? Asking him out for a date in front of everyone?? People are talking shit about you two"

And taehyung gasps, date what??? Talking about whom??? Him and Namjoon???? Wtf???

"I don't care what people are talking behind our backs Jungkook, that might be a bother to you not to me .  And as far as rumours about him and me are being concerned, we might just confirm us dating to media, we'll date publicly, it's not a concern to me. So calm your horses down"

Jungkook could feel his pulse throbbing somewhere in the vicinity of his forehead. He felt lightheaded and just a little breathless.

Taehyung watches with pure shock, the new information that have been just revealed to him, dating publicly???? Tf????

He see jungkook turn icy cold, he looks how jungkook grunts with him fisting his knuckles.

His eyes are red and practically he is loathing with anger.

Taehyung gulps.

"Ahh, joon hyung. I have a appointment. Can we go?? It's already late. Please just let's go" Namjoon nods.

He holds out taehyung's hand, bows to Jungkook but not before sending a dark glare at already glaring Jungkook and drags taehyung outside.

Taehyung smiles mumbling a small sorry to jungkook and bows before his been rushed out.

Once they sit inside there car, Namjoon looks calm and back to how he was normal? Cool?

"What was that all about?? Why did you lie about us dating to jungkook hyung? What's happening?? " Taehyung frowns

Namjoon sighs as he looks over to Taehyung.

"That dumbass messaged me two days ago" Taehyung nods.

"He warned me to not date you and not be too close to you"

Taehyung frowns more.

Why would jungkook say that?? What he had to do with any of taehyung's concerns???

"And when I asked why can I not date you, he ignored me and blocked me. That dumbass is in big denial"

"What denial? " Taehyung asks

"He thinks he have no hots for you, when that kid have been hopelessly in love with you. He needs some pinning to make him realise that." Namjoon cares taehyung cheeks.

"And I thought I might just help you with getting back to him. You look happy with him, and if making him a little bit of angry is gonna make him realise things, I'll do that. I want you to be happy"

Taehyung registers all the word, and he feels his eyes being a little moist. His head hurts with how many thoughts he have at a time. Half part of him believes Namjoon but half part of him questions what if Jungkook was angry over his best friend getting away and not the way his joon hyung was pointing out???

What if jungkook was just jealous over the attachment of friendship they had????

Taehyung this time declines to get his hopes high. He declines to feel miserable again.

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED....

THANK YOU ALL FOR STREAMING AND VOTING!!!!!!

LET ME KNOW UR REVIEWS PLEASE!!

FOLLOW EmmafficsPriv  guys!!!!

It's my backup account!! I'm Scared for this account, please follow just in case!!!

Stay healthy and stay happy!!!

Ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
35.7K 484 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
23.2K 456 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae 🥺💕 this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❤️
184K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM