Yeh Ishq Hai

By prabhakar29

( it's not related to any show.. completely my imagination...Abhira in an alternate universe) A posh club in... More

introduction
ch-1
ch-2
ch-3
ch -4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-37
ch-38

ch-36

742 82 22
By prabhakar29

    Akshara woke up and sat on the sofa. She was shedding silent tears. She knew he was protective towards her and she can't blame him too after what happened

   " I guess, maybe I also behaved rudely with him." She thought to herself.

   She went to her room but he was not there. She found a note on the side table.

  " Have to go for an urgent meeting, can't postpone it. Will come back in few hours."

  She read that note and felt little more sad.

  Evening:-

  Akshara was again in the kitchen with manjari trying to learn something new to divert her mind. Manjari could sense that she was not being her usual self.

  " Akshu beta, you should take rest. You will get tired with this constant work. You learnt enough things for today. You go to your room and relax. I told Abhi to not go to office for few days but this boy never listens to me. Let him come, I will scold him." Manjari told her lovingly.

  Akshara didn't say anything and just hugged manjari.

" No, don't say anything to him. I know how much work pressure is on him and because of me, he didn't go to office from last few days. I am good now, so let him do his work. I have no complaints. I was getting bored in my room, that's why I came and I am enjoying it. Don't worry about me." Akshara said to her.

  " Ok, fine. I won't say anything to him but you can just sit here and talk with me, I will do all the work and it's an order." Manjari said to her and took nife from her hand.

  Akshara tried to protest but it was of no use. Manjari started cutting vegetables and tried to do small talks with her.

" Akshu beta, you consider me your mother right? Can I say you something?"
Manjari asked her.

  " Offcourse Ma. You can say anything to me." She replied.

  " Beta, everyone of us are quite different and our way of dealing certain things are also different. I know Abhi is very protective towards you and maybe you can feel irritated by this but please try to understand from his point of view. When we love someone so much, then we can't see them even in slightest pain and try our best to protect them in every way possible from even smallest of hurdle or pain. He loves you so much and whatever happened few days back had scared him. Please give him sometime, I am sure he will understand it and will give you space."manjari explained to her.

   Akshara again hugged manjari. " I know Ma and trust me I have no problem with it.Yes, I admit that I do feel irritation but I have no complaints from him. I feel that I am so much blessed to have him. You know what, he is too good and perfect in everything which makes me feel little inferior in front of him and sometimes it makes me feel like maybe he deserves someone like him, perfect in everything not someone like me who is good for nothing. This feeling makes me insecure and angry on smallest things. I can't help it, Ma. I feel helpless and scared too. What If someday he will too realise this and will get bored from me? I know I am not as good as him but I can't live without him,Ma. I can't even imagine this situation. Please tell me what should I do? " Akshara shared her fear with manjari which was eating her from inside.

   " I will tell you what you should do?"

  Both Akshara and Manjari got shocked after listening to that voice and they turned around to see the person. There he was standing at the door step of the kitchen. He didn't have any emotions on his face.Akshara was really scared now. Manjari was concerned too. She looked towards Akshara who was clutching her hands tightly. Manjari thought to normalise the situation.

  " Abhi, when did you come? Are you feeling hungry? Should I give you something to eat?" Manjari tried her best to talk normally.

" No mom. I am good. Can I take Akshara with me, if you don't mind?" He asked.

  "Offcourse. She is your wife, you don't need to ask me." Manjari said to him.

  Akshara wanted to protest but manjari assured her through her eyes. Now Akshara didn't have any choice. She reluctantly went away with Abhimanyu.
They both were silently walking towards their floor. They reached their floor and Abhimanyu went towards pool area, Akshara followed him. He opened his blazer and tie and sat in the chair holding his head. Akshara was very nervous. She was not understanding what she should say or do? She just stood there silently.

    Few minutes went into silence. After that Abhimanyu looked at her with defeated expressions.

  " Akshara please tell me, what else I need to do to make you understand,what you meant to me? To make you feel happy and secure in our relationship, to erase all your doubts from your mind. Please tell me, I will do whatever you will say." Abhimanyu pleaded to her.

  Akshara had tears in her eyes. She went and hugged him tightly.

" Trust me, I didn't mean it like that. You are taking me wrong. I have no doubt on your love.I know how much you love me.
I am sorry, you misunderstood me" She said with teary voice.

     "It's not about me Akshara, it's about you.You think that, I keep scolding you for little things, want you to take things seriously, be little attentive and responsible because I want to make you perfect like me? I don't find you good enough for me, and trying to change you according to me? Am I correct?" He said with dejected voice.

    Akshara tried to protest and justify herself but he didn't let her.

  " You are right. I want you to become more responsible, take things seriously, be attentive regarding people and situations around you, think rationally, confident, brave, strong and all other kind of things. I do want all of above things but not because I find you not good enough for me and trying to change you but for the fact that I don't need to be constantly worried about you all the time. I want these things so that I can be at peace thinking that you are capable enough to deal with any adverse situation or crisis. Right now I am scared to even leave you at home and go to office because of what happened few days back. It's not the first time you landed in some problem. Even before this, that Vikram..." Abhimanyu realised what he was going to say in the flow, he immediately stopped himself and put his hands in his hairs to control himself.

   Akshara was listening to him attentively. She understood everything but when he took Vikram's name out of the blue and then stopped himself, it shocked her.

  " Abhimanyu, why you took his name now? What he has to do with all of this?"
She asked him being suspicious.

  " Nothing. I am sorry. I know he was your past, let past remain in the past. It just slipped from my mouth in the flow, forget it. I hope you understood what I was trying to say?" He said while changing the topic.

  " No, you can't take his name randomly. We never talked about him after that day
then why you took his name suddenly without any context? Tell me, what it is? Why you took his name and don't tell me it's random because I know it's not. You can't take his name like this without any reason.Tell me please, I deserve to know"
She demanded.

Abhimanyu knew now he had no choice.
He made her sit beside him and took her hands in his and kissed it.

  " Sweetheart, whatever I am going to tell you, please remember it was not your fault. It's just that, you didn't pay attention and trusted the wrong person and he took advantage of your bad emotional state" he tried to give confidence to her.

  " Abhimanyu what it is? You are scaring me." She said with almost crying voice.

Abhimanyu took deep breathe and then narrated the whole incident of Vikram Sehgal and what he did with him and what happened after that. Akshara was
stunned and numb after listening that. She just looked at him with blank expressions. She was not understanding how she should react after knowing such a big secret.

   " I know what you must be thinking right now. Trust me at that time I was shocked too and all I wanted was to free you from his trap as soon as possible before any mishap. I myself was not understanding what to do? I knew, you would not have believed me at that time because I was a stranger for you and he was your boyfriend, someone whom you used to trust a lot. In that situation, whatever came in my mind, I did and honestly I don't have any regrets because he was a bloody criminal. I would have even killed him if he would not have listened to me. I couldn't tell you truth at that time but still I wanted you to move on from him, that's why I told you to tell your family about him and then I suggested that drama so that it can look natural. Trust me, I did everything only to protect and save you from him. I had no selfish intentions behind it. I never even thought of telling you about my feelings because I knew you would not reciprocate. This was the reason I said no to our marriage too. I didn't want to fake it at all. It was something very special for me but I thought you got stuck because of me. I was responsible for pulling you into that mess. Just imagine my condition
the girl I used to love the most was telling me to do fake wedding drama for few days.I was getting married to the love of my life but it was meaningless. I didn't want to do that torture on myself and that's why I tried my best to make you understand but it was of no use.I  was feeling so helpless and angry at that time. I used to think you don't like me that's why I used to stay away from you
because I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I hope now you got your answers." Abhimanyu told her whole story from his side.

     Akshara was just looking at him with numerous emotions and tears in her eyes.Her silence was scaring Abhimanyu.

  " Akshara, please say something. Trust me, I did everything to protect you only. Please don't get angry and try to understand my situation. Neither I will ever do anything to hurt you nor I will let anyone else do that. I will do everything in my capacity to make sure that you don't have to face even smallest of trouble without thinking right or wrong. Just imagine, what I would have went through, when I got to know that you got kidnapped from my own house. I was going insane with every passing second and I will make sure that bloody Deshmukh regret throughout his life for what he did to us. You don't need to worry about anything, ok? I just want you safe, happy and healthy that's it, nothing else." Abhimanyu explained her.

  " How and why? How and why you love me this much Aditya? It's making me feel even more inferior in front of you. How can you love a girl like me this much who is literally good for nothing. I don't understand it at all. It's beyond my imagination."She again shared her doubt with him because she was overwhelmed after listening everything and it made her insecure even more.

   " Honestly speaking, I don't have any answer of your question because I myself don't know how, when and why I started loving you? It just happened. Maybe my heart recognised it's other part before mind could even register it and you know very well, heart wants what it wants, without any expectations, judgement, pros and cons. It doesn't care about anything at all. As far as you being good for nothing is concerned, I want to correct you. No, I don't find you good for nothing at all. Infact, for me you are very special and I am proud of you because I have seen a girl who went through worse and didn't have anyone beside her who can give her support and comfort, still she didn't give up and was trying her best everyday to live normally. She was hoping and dreaming of a better future.
That is why I never got offended due to your cold attitude because I knew the reason behind it and this is why, I want to try my best to give that love, support and comfort which you never got. So, from today onwards, never think of yourself as good for nothing.You are very special, all you need to do is be confident and start taking everything seriously. That's it." Abhimanyu told her.

   Akshara was again stunned because she never told him anything about her life then how he got to know about it?

  " How do you know about my life? Who told you and what you exactly know?" She again asked being doubtful.

" Relax, I know everything from you only. I never asked anyone else or told anyone else about these things. Remember, when we went to Mumbai, last day there was a party. You got drunk and in that state, you shared everything whatever happened in your school and college" Abhimanyu told her.

     Akshara looked at him with shocked expressions. Her head was spinning now.

  " Abhimanyu, what else is there which I don't know, please tell me that also. Honestly, I don't know how to feel right now. It's too much for me." She shared with him.

   This time Abhimanyu took her in his arms.

  " It's ok. There is nothing to worry about
just relax and calm down. I am here, you don't need to worry about anything. I know how you must be feeling right now.
I am sorry, I didn't want you to know all of these but.. anyways, everything is sorted now. Just remember one thing, I am here with you always. You don't need to feel insecure, inferior ever. You are very special to me and I love you more than my life, always keep that in mind, got it?" Abhimanyu assured her.

  Akshara just nodded her head and snuggled into him. She was too overwhelmed with everything and needed that comfort to calm her mind.

  After few minutes, when he realised that she was feeling better, he suggested to go for a drive to get some fresh air, she agreed. After that they went for a drive and had icecream which changed her mood for good.

    After drive they came back home, manjari felt relieved after seeing smile on Akshara's face. She didn't ask anything from them. Whole family had dinner and then retired for the night.

  Note:-

Hopefully from next week, I will be regular. This book is reaching towards its end. How many chapters exactly, I don't know but I don't want to stretch it too much. Don't worry, it will have proper ending.

      Guys I really want to say sorry and thankyou to all of you. Right now, I am editing this book and I can't believe I wrote it in such a bad way, still you people didn't complaint and like it. Thankyou so much for being so generous. I will re-upload edited version here again so that new readers can read it without any inconveniences

     I want one favour from all regular readers of this book. Do you think that this story is good enough to approach publishers? Please give me your genuine feedback, I really need it. I want to know what you guys think after reading this story. On basis of your feedback, I will decide to approach publishers or not.
   Silent readers, please give your feedback too...🙏🙏🙏

    Next update will come by weekend. Till then,

  Happy reading and thankyou for all your love and support...🙏🙏💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.8K 23
Disclaimer:Has mentions of sexual abuse. "I never wanted you in my life! Mere gale bandh diya tumhe Mummy papa ne. Isiliye itne dino tak tolerate ki...
244K 11.1K 53
It is said "The Karma never looses an address!" Same happened with our main protagonist Abhimanyu Roy Kapoor, the young 26 years old dashing politic...
159K 6.7K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
123K 7.6K 8
"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦�...