Into You

By NyxSmols

It's the last weekend before they have to return to Nevermore. Yoko invites Enid, Bianca, Divina, and Wednesd... More

Chapter 1: It's only a text away
Chapter 2: Nero's Legacy
Chapter 3: Flight, feels, and Torture
Chapter 4: The Vampier's Lair
Chapter 5: Choking
Chapter 6: Realizations Pt. 1
Chapter 7: Realizations Pt. 2
Chapter 8: Pancakes and something new...
Chapter 10: The Power of Music
Chapter 11: Confessions
Chapter 12: The Shovel Talk
Chapter 13: Movies, Cuddles, and The Start of Something New

Chapter 9: The Panic in your eyes

605 14 8
By NyxSmols

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/57hyMz9yOckeydQsQkJObv?si=4a1238882221444d

Yoko, Bianca, Divina, and Enid were all downstairs putting their things in the truck. It was a big, old pickup truck Yoko's father loved.

"I know this might be a stupid question but...do you have a license?" asked Enid sheepishly.

"Puppy...I'm 17, of course, I do!" Yoko answered sighing.

"How long have you been 17?" questioned Wednesday who appeared so quietly that she startled the girls.

"Jesus! You're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days!" Squeaked Divina.

"You do know we're only going to go for one day, right?" Bianca frowned at Wednesday, looking her up and down.

Wednesday being Wednesday was carrying a largely oversized backpack, full to the brim...which looked impressively heavy and made Wednesday look smaller than she actually was. Enid ran up to Wednesday, "Let me load that up in the truck for you." she offered energetically.

"Does it look like..." Wednesday decided to hold back the rest of her nasty remark. As she was trying to figure things out as her mother suggested... "...Actually, that would be appreciated..." she said, removing one strap off her shoulder. Enid smiled cheekily and slid the backpack off Wednesday's other shoulder, placing it over hers and running back to the truck to set it neatly between their stuff.

"Whipped!" fake coughed Yoko, laughing.

"Peculiar, I was not aware you were into that, Sinclair but I do always carry one if a torture opportunity ever presents itself..." Wednesday said with a straight face as she got in the back seat of the truck. Enid blushed...HARD... Yoko was wide-eyed, a grin plastered on her face.

"NO...STOP!" Enid huffed and pointed a finger as she looked at them sternly.

"Wow...just wow," said Bianca as she got in the front seat. Divina hid her face in her hands laughing...It was really going to be an interesting 15-minute ride...

Yoko got into the driver's seat, Bianca was in the passenger's seat, Divina was behind Bianca, Wednesday was stuck in the middle, being the smallest, and Enid was behind Yoko. The truck was big and spacious enough for them to sit comfortably and as they pleased.

"And...we're off!" Yoko announced like a grandpa.

"I'll play some music while we ride," Bianca stated, connecting her phone to the car stereo. Adore You started playing.

"Nice sound system, Yoko" Chimed Divina.

"I'd walk through fire for you. Just let me adore you" Enid sang and shimmied along.

"Like it's the only thing I'll ever do" added Bianca with a perfect note. The girls all continued dancing and singing along to the song while Wednesday glared at all of them.

The next song that came on was a bit more different from the previous pop song, New, she learned it was called. It had a nice dark vibe to it that caught Wednesday's attention, she listened to the lyrics attentively "New, you're so new. You, you're new, and you're consuming me violently. And your reverence shamelessly tempting me. Who sent this maniac? 'Cause I never had this taste in the past..." Yoko sang out loudly. "This is one of my favorite songs by No Doubt! A classic!"

Little did Wednesday and Enid know the girls had made a special playlist for this trip...the lyrics were meant to be heard; it was the push they had been talking about earlier that morning...They all instinctively smirked discreetly. That's when Into You started playing... "I'm so into you, I can barely breathe. And all I wanna do is to fall in deep..." The air in the truck started to feel heavy. Everyone was silent as the mood shifted. "But close ain't close enough. 'Til we cross the line..." The truck suddenly felt smaller making the back seat cramped.

Divina had fallen asleep during the previous song and she unconsciously stretched her legs a bit, laying sideways, pushing Wednesday a bit too close to Enid..."Oh, baby look what you started, the temperature's rising in here. Is this gonna happen?" A bump on the road made the truck jump and Wednesday's hand landed on Enid's thigh... "Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move. Before I make a move." She blushed "I apologize..." her throat was feeling dry. "No biggie..." said Enid, looking at her eyes and then down to her lips... "A little bit dangerous but baby that's how I want it. I little less conversation and a little more touch my body..." Wednesday noticed, glancing down at Enid's lips as well. "I..." She had nothing to say, she looked back up to Enid's deep blue eyes...they were a shade of darker blue...like a stormy sky... Enid could now fully sense Wednesday's scent and it was mesmerizing... "Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you..." The truck came to a stop.

"We're hereeeeeee" sang Yoko, slamming the door, pulling them out of their trance...They backed away as if hit by lightning.

Divina conveniently woke up, smiled, opened the door, and got out swiftly. Bianca and Yoko were already on their way to unload the truck. Enid opened her mouth to say something, "Wends, I..."

"Pup! We need your strong arms over here!" Yelled Yoko.

"Co...coming..." Enid said back a little too fast.

"I...suggest we get out...before...Yoko sprains herself..." Wednesday added coolly, opening the door and hopping out of the truck, Enid getting out after her.

Wednesday walked towards the back of the truck to get her backpack and she finds Bianca trying to pull it forward. "Damn Addams, what the hell do you have in there?" she stated.

"Bear traps, pliers, a hammer, rope, a whip..." Wednesday said, looking at Enid who again blushed profusely.

"I really doubt you'll be using all of THAT in just one day...or...who knows..." Yoko said smirking at Enid.

"Come on guys, let's stop picking on poor E." Divina chipped in. Wednesday slid away from the group of girls with her backpack over her shoulder. She walked towards the riverbank and sat down in a foldable chair she had brought with her.

It was a warm sunny day; a gentle breeze rustled the leaves as it carried the woody scent of the forest. The sound of birds chirping filled the air, creating a harmonious melody. A picturesque river flowed calmly, its crystal-clear waters shimmering under the golden rays of the sun. Although Wednesday would've preferred gloomier weather, she did admit to herself that it was rather soothing to sit in the sun...Addams's curse be damned. As she was relaxing with her eyes closed, she heard the girls coming and she sighed. Luckily, the girls didn't bother her though. They started putting up a tent that was big enough for all of them to fit into and Wednesday was thankful to have a place where to lay low if she needed to.

Once they were done setting up the tent Enid sat down next to Wednesday, "Hey Wends, whatcha doing?" She said cheerfully.

"Trying to avoid all of you..." Wednesday said seriously, still with her eyes closed.

"Don't be silly! We should go swimming; the girls are getting dressed inside." Enid nudged Wednesday's shoulder as she said so.

Wednesday opened her eyes slowly and saw that they were alone...Her heart skipped a beat. "Do you not...enjoy swimming?" She asked gaining composure.

"I do, I actually really like it. I was just waiting...for the tent to be...less cramped to get ready..." Enid asserted.

"I see..." Wednesday looked at Enid, she felt she had more to say.

"...I'm...still...a bit apprehensive about...my scars..." Enid was looking at the floor, Wednesday could tell this was making her uncomfortable.

Wednesday tried to comfort Enid the only way she knew how. "Father always told me that scars serve as a reminder of our personal strength and resilience..." She said looking at the top of Enid's head. "They represent the journey and challenges you have overcome..." Wednesday tentatively reached for Enid's chin to lift her head... "They also tell your story of survival and growth, showcasing the unique experience that has shaped you into the person you are today...she finished, looking straight into Enid's bright blue eyes. Enid's eyes were filled with curiosity yet had a bit of insecurity in them.

"I...I never...thought of them that way..." A sad smile played on Enid's lips. "My mother always tells me how I should've been more careful...that no wolf would want me like...this..." She said pointing herself up and down, looking down at the ground again.

"Enid, your mother is a buffoon...She does not know your wolf at all...She has not seen what I have..." Wednesday said in all honesty, lifting Enid's chin once more. "Look at me Sinclair, you are much more powerful than you give yourself credit for..." She stood up facing Enid. Enid looked up at her puzzled...Wednesday stretched out her hands for Enid to hold and she pulled her out of her seat. The distance between them almost nonexistent... Not knowing what else to do, Wednesday opened her arms and gave Enid the hug that she had been longing for... "You saved my life that day...those scars are the trophies for your bravery and...love..." Wednesday said in a whisper into Enid's ear. Enid hugged Wednesday like her life depended on it. It was so pure, so innocent even, that the girls who were about to exit the tent decided to stay inside and give them their privacy, no teasing, just utter respect for them.

They broke apart after a while and Enid just smiled at Wednesday. "Thank you Wends, your words mean so much to me...I would also do it again if I had to...save your life...always..." "And I would give mine...to protect yours..." Wednesday said solemnly. She then asked Enid, "I could accompany you...to swim if you would like...and if anyone dares to tease you, rest assured, I will gut them..." Enid laughed fully at this remark. "I'd like that...the swimming part, the gutting not so much..." she said squinting. "Now, where is the fun in that?" Said Wednesday dryly, yet a faint dimple could be seen.

The girls walked out of the tent and headed past them, straight into the water. Since they were basically alone, Bianca and Divina could let their true forms show. It was relieving to be able to swim as themselves. Yoko smiled at them contently. Things were finally working out for all of them and she couldn't be more thankful for the friends she had.

Enid watched her friends from ashore, "I'll go change..." She smiled at Wednesday. "Be right there!!!" She yelled at the girls as she entered the tent. Wednesday stood there mentally kicking herself for what she had gotten into but she had to keep her word...

Enid came out in bright yellow board shorts with little pink flamingos on them, her torso wrapped in a hot pink towel, and by what they could see on her shoulders a yellow bikini top to match her shorts. She looked shy and insecure again.

Wednesday walked up to her and asked, in her most reassuring and serious tone, "May I see them?"

Enid nodded bashfully and slowly unwrapped her towel showing Wednesday her scars. They were 3 straight, diagonal lines that went from the side of her ribs to her abs, landing just above her belly button... Wednesday was marveled by the healing scars. She thought they were a testament of the body's remarkable ability to regenerate and repair itself. She kneeled in front of Enid... "May...may I...?" Her voice faltered in asking. Enid nodded in silence and Wednesday ran her fingers delicately over them. Her touch ghost-like yet warm... Enid took in a deep breath and stared down at her. Wednesday, noticing the intimacy of her actions, stood up and mentioned, "The...beauty of your scars lie in the story they hold and the strength they symbolize...Never forget that...Cachorra..." Enid was speechless, she only nodded and let out the breath she was holding.

"I shall join you all in a minute," Wednesday announced as she walked into the tent to get changed.

At this Enid dropped her towel and walked straight into the water, swimming towards Yoko. "That took long enough..." Yoko teased. "Did Addams propose or something?" She said grinning.

"STOOOOP!" Enid yelled at her blushing and splashing her in the face.

Wednesday came out of the tent wearing a one-piece, black swimsuit with skulls on them, her skin looking paler than ever before. Her braids were held up in two side buns as if not to wet them too much. She walked up to the shore and went in, joining the girls.

Bianca and Divina had gone off swimming in the depths, so it was just Yoko, Enid, and her.

"I wonder what sort of creatures lay in the depths of this lake..." Wednesday questioned, taking a deep breath and submerging in its waters, so much for not wetting her hair...

"And I wonder, how long she can keep her breath down there." Asked Yoko amused. "Should we start counting?"

Enid giggled, "Shouldn't we tell her first so she can get ready?"

"God, you're really in deep, aren't you?" Yoko questioned, giving Enid a genuine smile.

"I guess I really am..." Enid sighed, smiling.

"Mhm...Maybe...you should do something about it?" Yoko nudged.

"I...don't know...What if she...rejects me?" Enid felt insecure again.

"You can't be serious...Enid...I just watched her get on her literal knees in front of you...I don't even want to know why..." Yoko chuckled.

"She...IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Enid blushed profusely despite the coolness of the water. "She..." Her sentence was interrupted by the sound of splashing water.

Wednesday popped her head out of the water abruptly. "That was interesting... There is a cave down there... Unfortunately, I do not have the right equipment to head in that deep..."

Yoko tried very hard not to laugh at Wednesday's comment, her mind way too far in the gutter not to...

Enid stared at Yoko quizzically, trying to figure out why that would be funny.

"Did I say something inadequate?" Wednesday asked.

"No...no...you're fine..." said Yoko holding in her laugh. "I was wondering...how long can you hold your breath underwater?"

"Ooh! Let's have a competition! Who can hold their breath the longest?!" Enid chimed.

"I find this childish game trivial...but there is nothing better to do...I shall participate with you..." Wednesday nodded.

"Ok! So, on the count of...1...2...3...GO!" Yoko counted and went underwater.

Enid was the first to emerge, after 2 minutes, then came Yoko with 2 and a half minutes, and finally Wednesday after 4 minutes...

"I'm impressed Addams! You've practiced before?" Asked Yoko.

"Uncle Fester had me practicing waterboarding since I was 3, he said it would come in handy one day if under interrogation...that is if I ever got caught..." Wednesday answered nonchalantly and shrugged.

"I think I could've lasted longer but I felt something brush my leg and I panicked!' Said Enid squirming. "In fact...I'm going to get one of the floaties you brought...for safe measure..." She swam to the shore and walked to the tent to look for a floaty.

"For a werewolf, Enid is...very much like a puppy..." Wednesday let out, looking at Enid as she walked to the tent.

"It's cute, huh?" Yoko said smirking.

"That is not what I said, Tanaka. Do not put words in my mouth..." Threatened Wednesday.

Yoko stared at Wednesday, "I see what she sees in you...and I believe she is wiser than she gives herself credit for...to have chosen..." her words were cut off by a slice of pizza floaty hitting her on the head. "Dude! WTF!?" She yelled at Enid,

Enid had come back while they were talking, sitting on a big flamingo floaty and holding 2 others for Wednesday and Yoko. The slice of pizza one for Yoko and a plain black one for Wednesday. "I thought you two would like to rest from swimming and just relax on these for some time."

"That's nice of you Pup, but you didn't have to hit me with one..." Snapped Yoko.

"It is an inflatable flotation device, how much could it hurt Tanaka?" Glared Wednesday.

They both got on the floaties and laid on them relaxing and enjoying the nice shining sun. After what felt like a couple of hours, Bianca and Divina joined them, showing their beautiful scaly tails and skin.

"I'm starving!" Divina said as her stomach growled.

"We've been in too long, maybe we should head out for a bit?" Suggested Bianca.

They all got out of the water, wrapped themselves in their towels, and went into the tent one by one to change into something dry.

It was already 3 pm when they were all ready to eat. Yoko had brought a bunch of snacks to eat while they were there, as they would have a proper meal once they were back at her house.

As they were eating, Yoko told Wednesday, "You know Addams, there are legends of some sort of creature out here in these woods. It's been spotted several times, but never caught. Maybe we could go walking around for clues later?"

"Sounds like you finally have a good plan, Tanaka. I will bring my traps..." Wednesday announced seriously.

"I don't know guys, haven't we had enough with monsters in the woods at Nevermore?" Asked Enid worriedly.

"Come on E! It'll be fun!" Divina burst,

"Yeah, E. Besides, you can wolf out now! No need to be scared." Bianca added.

"I'm not scared...Fine...let's go..." Stated Enid obviously outnumbered in votes.

"Let's do this!" Yoko said excitedly.

The girls walked into the woods, looking for any clues of anything else being there. It started to get dark with the depth they were in but they still had not found a clue. "Maybe we should head back?" whimpered Enid, turning around to Yoko, Bianca, and Divina, who were nowhere to be found... "Mhm, Wends..." She panicked. "The girls...are gone..." she said as she caught up with Wednesday, who was a few meters in front of her.

"They must have taken a wrong turn back at that rock we saw," Wednesday said stoically. "It is ok Enid, they will know their way back," she added to reassure Enid.

"Mmm, do you actually think there's something out here? Enid was looking around worriedly. She started feeling a shortness of breath as her heart pounded a little too fast in her chest... "Wends...I'm not...feeling..." Panic hit...Enid was having a panic attack in the middle of the woods...Memories of Tyler and the Hyde teasing her mind...flashes of his eyes among the trees, watching, lucking...She started hyperventilating, she felt like she was suffocating on air...

Wednesday turned around to see why Enid had stopped talking and found her sitting by a tree stump, her head in her hands, sweating and trembling. She ran towards her, knelt down, and spoke softly, "Enid, look at me..." Enid opened her eyes, tears rolling out of them. "I need you to focus on my voice and breathe slowly...I shall count and I want you to count with me, ok? Wednesday asked her calmly. Enid nodded, she was feeling lightheaded and a bit nauseous by now... "100, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90..." Wednesday counted down with Enid repeating. They kept counting together and when they were getting to 70, Enid's breath started to regulate little by little as she recovered. Wednesday was rubbing her thumbs over Enid's temples delicately, trying to soothe her...it was helping...Enid shut her eyes and continued to countdown. They got to 50 and Enid was almost fully recovered.

Wednesday then held Enid's hands, "I should have known the woods would trigger you, I promise to be more careful in the future...My apologies..." Enid just nodded and gave Wednesday a faint smile. "If I could...take back...what he did to you..." Wednesday was looking into Enid's eyes, showing the remorse she felt, in her stare... "I am truly sorry Enid..." She bent forward resting her head over their hands.

"And...I said I would do it again..." Enid's voice was hoarse but full of honesty.

Wednesday lifted her head and saw the sincerity in Enid's mesmerizing deep blue eyes...They were so close yet again, shielded by the tranquility of the woods...Wednesday looked down at Enid's lips, they were calling for her...She looked back up at her eyes, searching for something, and she found the answer to all her questions...She took in a deep breath and slowly closed the gap between them, Wednesday's trembling lips brushing softly against Enid's as she exhaled...She looked into Enid's eyes once more as if silently asking for permission...Enid nodded lightly as her lips fully met Wednesday's...With this, time seemed to have paused around them...

Enid's lips were as soft as she had imagined, she had a faint taste of cherries and chocolate and smelled like vanilla...she loved it. They kissed timidly, slowly, exploring yet fitting so well, light and dark mixing together in a perfect balance...

Enid's mind melted into a puddle, Wednesday's kiss was soft yet full of yearning and devotion. She could sense the smell of jasmines and now taste the chocolate and a hint of peppermint on her lips. She couldn't get enough of her taste, she nibbled on her lower lip tentatively, deepening the kiss.

Wednesday loved this newfound sensation, she could do this for all eternity and would never get tired of Enid's lips...She licked Enid's lower lip, biting and pulling lightly. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears...They broke apart for air, opening their eyes slowly, their foreheads touching..."Howdy, Wends..." Enid said fully smiling. "Howdy, Puppy..." Wednesday flashed Enid the most beautifully dimpled smile she had ever seen...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 50 11
Wenclair one shots. I do requests and decided ti get it back so yay! So just one shots of wenclair.
20.6K 220 13
⚠️ Disclaimers ⚠️ They are 18 years old Wenclair Yoko x Divina +plus more Discontinued 😭
449 13 4
Wenclair AU (kind of) it's set 5 years in the future after they graduated from Nevermore. Wednesday and Enid unexpectantly meet under sketchy circums...
280K 10.1K 64
Aloria Yaldon was an enigma. She came to Nevermore Academy the same time Wednesday did. And though she's a siren, she doesn't speak. After a tragedy...