🐾Wild Thief💎

By GothNebula

For over a century, Cat burglars became infamous into stealing. Every woman as cat burglars were the best but... More

Ritual
New Visitor
Mouse
Princess in Distress
Badass
Angry Cat
Carnival
Grudge
Tattoo
Rivals
Love
Revenge
Magician and Mime
Copycat
Happy Ending

Self Defense

103 5 1
By GothNebula

Cat Noir did not expect Ladybug to be here for whatever how long she saw this. He was not impressed because she could have been killed or caught.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Cat Noir grabs her to get the hell out of this hideout.

"I came here first to handle them until you arrived before I could make my move," Ladybug said.

"Oops, I guess it wasn't ladies first this time, milady. I may be nice to ladies but never to bitches. You do know this is dangerous to fight thugs" Cat Noir said.

"I understand, perhaps I should get some armor," Ladybug said.

"This is not about protection, bugaboo. It's about how well you fight, look for a strategy, and know their weakness. That's what catwomen and my mother taught me. Life is not like a movie. I was trained a lot my whole life without a break from them" Cat Noir said, about to leave but Ladybug stopped him.

"Then teach me your ways," Ladybug said.

"What?" Cat Noir raised a brow.

"Can you teach me how to fight the way you do?" Ladybug asked.

"Firstly, I'm no teacher, bugaboo. Secondly, I work alone. Paris is a dangerous place not compared to wherever you're from. I steal jewelry because that's what a cat burglar does and I fight to get what I want before someone tries to kill my ass" Cat Noir explained.

"So what do you suggest?" Ladybug asked.

Cat Noir knew that if he wants to keep his lady safe, he's gonna have to show her how it's done, "Follow me and do not get involved"

-

They reached the bar that was mostly for wanted criminals and definitely not a very friendly place. The bar group looks at who came inside and they all laughed at who it is.

"It's Cat Noir!"

"And look! He brought a girlfriend!"

"I say we kill him and keep the girl!"

"Stay back" Cat Noir whispered to her and slowly walks up to them, becoming surrounded by the bad guys, "Never talk to her like that. Secondly, Paris is mine and your asses are mine"

"Correction, your ass is ours when we kill all your nine lives, cat. Your claws ain't gonna save you!" The big man punched him.

Cat Noir didn't look hurt but he glances back with his cat eyes shimmering green, "You call that a drunken punch?"

He punched him twice before knocking his head on the desk and kicking him hard. The next one tries to kick him but he blocks his kick and chops at him before throwing him over to the floor. Next, he punched and kicked another one before backward kicking another and throwing the next one at the desk.

Ladybug watched as he fought without breaking a sweat. He then blocks one guy's punch and shoves him after hurting his arm and then turns facing one thug with a knife. He dodges the knife several times and flips over a table. Then he backflips another from behind and locks his legs on the guy's neck, pulling him down with him.

"Wow, incredible," Ladybug said.

"Yield, now!" Cat Noir tightens his grip.

"Okay, I yield!" The thug taps the floor.

"Good boy" Cat Noir released him and kips himself up to his feet, "So, what have you learned?" He asked Ladybug.

"Well to predict your opponent's moves," Ladybug said.

"And?" Cat Noir wants to hear more.

"And it's not easy predicting what they'll do next," Ladybug said.

"Exactly, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said.

"Well, now what?" Ladybug sat on a stool at the bar.

"Get drunk and have passionate sex?" Cat Noir purred seductively but received a punch in the chest, "I'm kidding, milady. Sheesh"

"You better not get into heat too soon," Ladybug said.

"Wild cats always can smell a female when she's in heat," Cat Noir said and received a wine to drink.

"Mmhmmm. One glass of cola please" Ladybug orders her drink.

"Ah, you like to be pure? Alcohol really isn't your friend?" Cat Noir chuckled and drinks his wine.

"Well, I need to be steady when on duty. If I was really drunk, I might do something I might regret" Ladybug said.

"Fair enough" Cat Noir replied while drinking his wine.

"Purity means having your blood pure and innocent, kitty," Ladybug said while drinking.

"Well sometimes it happens, I kill in self-defense," Cat Noir said.

"Do you really hate bad guys so much or do you hate when they go insane?" Ladybug asked.

"When they go insane, yes. There was once a friend I thought I could trust but she turned out to be one lying fox" Cat Noir told her a bit about Cerise.

"And what was her name?" Ladybug asked.

"Cerise aka Volpina" Cat Noir said.

"Sounds Italian" Ladybug said.

"Yes. She's the biggest psycho bitch I've known" Cat Noir said.

"And you couldn't kill her?" Ladybug asked and finished her drink.

"No, but I wish I did. And what worries me is that if she knew who you were behind the mask, she'll hurt those close to you" Cat Noir said.

"Rest assured, my identity is perfectly safe," Ladybug said.

"She knows mine and I'm not letting her destroy my life. Like my selfish father did to me. That's another reason why I kill bad men because they remind me of him. Never again trust a bad man" Cat Noir said.

"Oh, Kitty" Ladybug held his hand.

"Believe me, I never had a good life when I became an adult. My father killed it" Cat Noir said.

"I'm sorry about that," Ladybug said.

"It's okay. That's another reason my mother taught me to be a catman. She was the best catwoman my age and now I'm following her paw prints" Cat Noir finished his wine.

"I wish I could have met her. She would have been so proud of you" Ladybug said.

"Thanks, Ladybug" Cat Noir said.

-

Later, Cat Noir wanted to go see his princess while Ladybug hurried home before he gets there first. Once she got there, she quickly changed back into her casual clothing, hiding the spandex suit, ribbons, and mask.

"There, no one will suspect," Marinette said once she hid the suit.

She heard tapping on her trapdoor, "Coming up" Marinette goes to open it.

"Hello there, Princess" Cat Noir said.

"Hey Kitty" Marinette scratched his chin.

Cat Noir purred and climbs inside into her room, "Everything alright?"

"Yeah. Since we've met, I've never felt more secure" Marinette said.

"That's great, Marinette" Cat Noir lay on her loft bed, swishing his tail.

"And you still being a bad kitty as ever" Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I've also shown Ladybug how to fight in a bar," Cat Noir said.

"Seriously?" Marinette pretends to not know.

"Yeah, since she's new in crimefighting," Cat Noir said and Marinette joins him.

"And you didn't even kiss her?" Marinette asked.

"Not this time, but I think I went too far with one dirty joke with her," Cat Noir said.

"Bad kitty. You should know that us girls don't like it when men treat us like sexual fantasies" Marinette glared.

"I did apologize to her, Princess" Cat Noir said.

"Good kitty" Marinette scratched his chin.

Cat Noir purred and held her close, "Meow" He nuzzled her head.

"Mmmm... so soft" Marinette enjoyed it.

"My Princess" Cat Noir removed the scrunchies to loosen her hair, "My, you look even more beautiful with your hair down"

"Thanks, Cat Noir," Marinette said.

"Why do you have to hide your beauty, Princess?" Cat Noir purred.

"Just to not draw too much attention, Kitty" Marinette said, playing with his cat bell.

"But you already did in front of your favorite thief" Cat Noir smirked.

"Well before you," Marinette said.

"Mmmhmm" Cat Noir played with her hair.

"Is there something you can do like a cat?" Marinette asked.

"Like purring, meowing, following the laser dot, drinking milk, and I also eat fish," Cat Noir said.

"Really? Not even this?" Marinette does her cute puppy eyes at him.

"But of course" Cat Noir's pupils grew big. He blinks at her and even does something with his hands like paws.

"Damn it!" Marinette couldn't resist his cuteness, "So adorable! So cute!" She fangirled at him.

"Meow" He meowed seductively, "I told ya that I'm too adorable like a kitten"

"Yeah, a handsome one," Marinette said.

"Have you ever been passionately kissed before?" Cat Noir asked.

"Nope," Marinette said shyly.

Cat Noir held her gently close and leans in to kiss her. Marinette tensed by being kissed by him again but gave in. She doesn't understand how this feline thief can be so gentle and kind when he has killed psychopaths. She cups his face as they kissed.

So passionate that they both couldn't stop but they have to for air, looking into each other's eyes Cat Noir held out her Chinese name hairclip, "Meow, such a cute Chinese lady. Now I must go, princess. I got thievery to do" He winked and jumps out the trapdoor, taking her hairclip.

"That little..." Marinette pouted that he took her hairclip but she guessed he wants it to remind him of her, "His lips" She touched her own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 2.4K 18
marinette never knew what was coming for her. neither will you. © idolmv | 2016
426K 15.9K 29
Marinette made a mistake. And the only one that could protect her from that mistake is Chat Noir. Now, Chat Noir has become her safe house. I do not...
8.7K 140 9
Cat Noir is growing tired of his lady being secretive the same way his father does. When he feels left out in the team because Ladybug is distancing...