The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)

50 2 0
By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien showing up at my balcony all beated up wasn't something I expected. Finding out he was Chat Noir wasn't even in the picture.

Now I know both Adrien and Luka's identities. And turns out they're maybe sort of dating eachother twice. Without knowing it. And Luka broke up with Adrien to just get back together with him. But the one he broke up with was Chat Noir. And he is Adrien.

Luka doesn't know that though. And now I know that they both have to hide it from eachother. I know how hard that is, for a long time I had to hide it from Miles. And now he knows I'm Queen Bee.

And now both Luka and Adrien know too. But of course I don't mind. I just don't know how to tell Ladybug. She is the new Guardian after all.

How am I supposed to tell her that I know two of our teammates' identities? And that they know mine? I want to tell her, I just don't know how.

I might just have the chance if Hawk Moth attacks again. No, correction, when he attacks. There's no such thing as if when if comes to Hawk Moth.

There's always someone with a negative emotion every day. Except the night we had the sleepover. It was once. A thing to never happen again. But it was nice, to have all of Paris in a good mood for once.

Well, it was nice while it lasted, Adrien did an amazing job on my twisted rope braid though. It was uncomfortable to sleep on so I had no choice but to undo it. But it was nice while it lasted.

*_*-~

"He said yes?"

Alya, Marinette, Juleka and I returned to the boys and let them know our quintuple date was confirmed to take place. "The girls and I are going to get ready, we'll meet you at the entrance of the Hotel tonight at six." I said, and grabbed Adrien's hand in the process of running.

"Hey wait a minute! I'm not a girl!" He protested in attempt to get out of my grip. "No.. But you're a bottom so theoretically you are." His mouth dropped open. He spun around.

"Luka! Help me!" Luka hardly moved a centimeter before I gave him a death glare. He backed away. "Forgive me Adrien!" He called and Adrien attempted for the second time to escape, but I got the other girls to help me and we took him away.

*_*-~

"Someone please explain to me why I decided to be friends with a bunch of girls. I'm starting to regret my life choices.." Adrien cried out and I rolled my eyes. "You're being way too overdramatic. We had a literal sleepover and did eachothers hair. What makes getting ready for a date any different?" He frowned.

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it. "I guess nothing... I'm sorry I was being so dramatic." I smiled at him. "It's all good. And I understand. We could have gotten you here in a completely different manner.. Our bad. Sorry." He smiled. "It's okay." We hugged it out.

"Do we get to do eachothers hair again?" Rose asked in excitement. I knew what I had to do. "Mari, can you get Rose ready separately? Juleka shouldn't see her all dressed up before the date." Marinette nodded and she and Rose went to another room.

I know it kind of only works for weddings, the Groom can't see the Bride before the wedding, but I'm passing logic, and I say it's for dates too.

"I'm going for a bun this time," Adrien nodded and began his magic on my hair. "You should be our personal hairdresser from now on," Adrien blushed from embarrassment. Because it was a compliment.

But I'm serious, he's really good at doing hair. "I wanted my hair in a dutch braid." Alya said. Adrien's smile grew. "I'm going to do all of your hairstyles. Jules, you're next, what do you want?" Juleka looked up from her spot at my make up mirror.

"Half up half down would be nice, thanks Adrien." He nodded, so he worked on me first and I have to say he did a really nice job. Just like last time.

He did Alya's dutch braid perfectly and Juleka's half up half down was just amazing. "Hey Adrien?" Marinette poked her head in from the other room.

Blocking the way so Juleka's view of Rose was cut off and she couldn't see her. "Can you come in here and curl my hair? I want it down with curls," Adrien smiled brightly and made his way to the room Marinette was in.

While he's in there he can do Rose's hair too.

*_*-~

Marinette and Rose left a little earlier, so Juleka wouldn't see Rose before the date. Alya, Juleka, Adrien and I headed out. I asked Jean to escort the boys inside.

They were dressed all fancy, and their mouths dropped open when they saw us. Miles was staring at me. Nino couldn't take his eyes off Alya and I don't exactly know how to describe how Luka was looking at Adrien.

And the way Mason looked at Marinette. It was like he was in love with her. Oh and I can't forget Juleka. She and Rose kept staring at eachother with so much love it was so beautiful.

"Let's sit," I said and the ten of us walked over to the biggest booth my Dad's Hotel Restaurant had. It was nice, all of us here together.

I was sitting next to Adrien, who was sitting across from Luka, and Miles was beside him, across from me. I lightly elbowed him. "Do you think he'll... You know," I'm not certain he knew I was talking about his Father. If someone gets any kind of negative emotion Hawk Moth will Akumatize them.

"If he hasn't noticed I'm gone because he's always in his lair, probably. I'm not on a missing person report, but I'm sure Natalie will notice soon enough and let him know." His mouth was in a thin line.

I decided not to pursue the subject any further. I just picked up my menu. Obviously I didn't need to since I eat here all the time I have the menu memorized but I'm doing it to be hidden so I can have some alone time with my thoughts.

I wanted to have a private conversation with Adrien and Luka without speaking, since the latter is sitting across the table. I can just text him.

To: Luka
From: Me
'You can always just tell him and get it over with. I know it's dangerous because his Dad is Hawk Moth but I also know its hurting you to keep it from him.'

To: Me
From: Luka
'I know... But I can't tell him. I'm not letting anything bad happen to him. I don't want him to get akumatized like I was. It's a horrible feeling afterwards.'

Looking up from my phone, I remembered when Luka was taken by Lila that Chat Noir got Akumatized, and Adrien is Chat, so... Hate to not break it to you Luka, but Adrien has already been Akumatized.

I got out of my messages with Luka and went to my messages with Adrien.

To: Adrien
From: Me
'Luka should know.'

To: Me
From: Adrien
'I'm not going to risk him getting akumatized again.'

I sighed mentally so I wouldn't draw any attention to myself. I would just tell them myself, but I don't think Luka nor Adrien would appreciate that.

"Does everyone know what they're ordering?" A waitress was standing at our table, notepad in her hand. When no one answered she smiled. "Drinks first then?" She asked.

I asked each of my friends what they wanted to drink and all of them asked for the same thing. "Ten iced teas please," I mean can you blame us? The kitchen staffs iced tea is the best.

It must be a homemade recipe and I can't get them to tell me what they put in it. They said it's a secret. "Coming right up," She said and walked back to the kitchen.

"We have to pick something." Adrien scanned his menu. "Chicken nuggets.." He whispered. "I want the steak again. It was great." Nino said. "Hamburger and fries," Miles and Mason said at the same time.

"Chicken nuggies." Marinette gave Adrien a high five. Luka and Juleka looked at eachother and nodded. It's the twin telepathy at work once more.

"Mac and cheese."

"I'll go for the sushi." Rose decided. Alya though about it for a little longer before she decided. "The broccoli and parmesan cheese soup looks really good." I was the last one to order, I was taking notes of everyone's order so I could tell the waitress all of them at once so she doesn't have to go to us one at a time. "I think I'll have the sushi too," Rose smiled.

And just in time too, the waitress had returned with the ten iced teas. "Ready to order?" We all nodded. "Two orders of chicken nuggets, two orders of Mac and Cheese, two orders of the sushi, two orders of hamburger and fries, one order of the steak and one order of broccoli and parmesan cheese soup." I watched as she wrote everything down.

"This might take a while, I'll bring you some garlic bread and other starters while you wait." She gave me a big smile. "She seemed to know you, has she worked here long?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, she's been here the longest. Natasha was the first waitress my Dad hired. If it wasn't for all her hard work, this Restaurant wouldn't be the big hit it is today. She's also one of the people that raised me when my Dad was really busy and after my Mom left." I explained.

"I would lable her as my mother figure... But that title belongs to Camille, my aunt. The only family member on my Mom's side that actually knew I existed. Plus Natasha was sixteen when she started working." I added.

"No wonder she looks so young." Adrien commented. I smiled. "Yeah, she looks really young for thirty-one." I laughed a bit. "She got married two years ago and her husband is a great guy. They're actually expecting their first baby. Natasha doesn't look pregnant since she's only two months in." Rose was the most exited at the news I had just shared.

"That's so amazing! They must be so happy!" I nodded. "They are," I informed her. Natasha came back with all sorts of bread. Rose waisted no time to congratulate Natasha.

"Congratulations! You're going to make such a wonderful mother!" Natasha blushed from embarrassment. She eyed me, "I hope is wasn't you who spilled the beans about me being pregnant," She joked. I shrugged innocently.

She laughed a little. "I'll be back with your meals," Natasha went back to the kitchen and came back with four meals, the two orders of Mac and Cheese and the sushi orders.

The sushi looked really good. I took a bite and the flavor exploded in my mouth. "Wow, this is delicious." Natasha returned with the rest of the meals. She had to make three trips back and forth.

We enjoyed our meals very much. Nino leaned back in his seat. "Finally, a relaxing Dinner without any interrup-" Natasha hadn't left yet, she was about to when another waitress ran up to her, frantic. "Turn on the TV! Quickly!" Natasha had the remote and turned on the TV.

"-Ted." Nino finished.

"Breaking News! A Supervillain is terrorizing the citizens of Paris! Will our Superheroes make it here on time to save them?"

I bit my lip as I looked back at Nino, "One Dinner... I just wanted one Dinner..." Alya comforted him. I looked at Adrien, then at Luka. I kicked him under the table.

He did his best to hide his pain. I had to make an excuse for him to get away, then when he was gone, Adrien, and then I would have to make an excuse for myself.

"We're far away, so we might not have to worry... If you guys are done... I can take the dishes, Luka, care to help me?" I eyed him, he got the hint a few seconds later.

"Oh! Yes.. Of course." He took Adrien's, Marinette's, Juleka's, and my plate while I took Alya's, Nino's Rose's and his.

My second trip will be for Miles and Mason's plates.

We made it to a private area of the kitchen. "Now hurry and go, I'll join you as soon as I get the chance," I told him. "What if Adrien asks where I went?" Good question.

He won't exactly need to worry where you went since he'll be with you fighting the Supervillain but of course I can't tell you that. "I'll tell him I asked you to get something for me," He nodded, transformed and got out the back way.

I sighed and returned to our booth. I winked at Adrien to signal him. He got the hint and offered to help me carry the last two plates.

When we got to the kitchen he asked the question I knew he would ask. "Where's Luka? He didn't come back..." I put my hand on his shoulder. "He just went to get something for me. But he's fine, right now you need to get out there. By the looks of it Viperion is fighting alone. Go out there and help him." I said, and looked up at the TV.

I am so glad there's a TV in the kitchen. "But what about when Luka comes back and asks where I am?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him towards the back door.

"I'll just tell him you were really tired and went to bed. Trust me, I've got this," He nodded. "Thanks Chloe." Transforming, he went out the door.

I shut it and sighed. My turn for an excuse.

*_*-~

"Where did Luka and Adrien go?" Marinette asked when I returned. I smirked. They're so going to kill me for this but it'll so be worth it. "They decided it was time for that kind of commitment." All their eyes went wide.

I put my acting to the test. "The last time I saw them they were in the middle of making out and heading towards Adrien's room.. Which is right beside mine and with their eyes closed they might go into mine instead!" I pretend to freak out.

"I need to get there before they do so they don't break my bed!" I rushed out of the Restaurant and actually went to my room so I would be alone.

"If I may ask My Que- Chloe, are you going to tell Ladybug about knowing the identities of Chat Noir and Viperion?" Pollen asked. I know I told her to call me Chloe, but she so used to saying 'My Queen' because that's probably what she called all her previous owners.

"Pollen, you mustn't force yourself to call me Chloe. I only asked you to call me by my name because I'm more than just your owner, I'm your friend. And as your friend I shouldn't make you call me by what you're not used to. If calling me your Queen is what you're really comfortable with, then that's what you should call me." Pollen brightened up a bit.

"Thank you, My Queen."

"Chloe?" I jolted. I've been caught. And Pollen didn't have enough time to hide. I sighed and turned around.

"Hey... Juleka."

She glanced up at Pollen. "So you're Queen Bee?" No point in saying no, she already saw Pollen. Then that's when I spotted another Kwami.

"Roaar?" Pollen asked. If Juleka has the tiger Kwami... That must mean... "You're Purple Tigress?" I gasped out.

She nodded, "That's me. And it's also my brother fighting out there." I blinked. "You know Luka is Viperion too?" Well of course she knows! He's her twin brother.

"I'm so relieved I'm not the only one. I've been dying to talk to someone about him and I can't talk to Adrien because he doesn't know and there's no one to talk to about him because Luka doesn't know..." She ranted on.

"I know Adrien is Chat Noir too!" I blurted. She gasped then smiled wide. "This is amazing! Now we can just talk to eachother about them!" She ran over to me and took my hands and then we jumped up and down in excitement.

I stopped when I realized I didn't ask her something. "How did you know to follow me?" I asked.

"Well to be honest I kind of had my suspicions that you knew... Because when I thought about what you said about Luka and Adrien, and having them help you with the dishes separately and them not coming back... To me those seemed more like excuses to help them get away. Separately without the other one knowing. I knew it was risky as I could be wrong, but it was a risk worth taking."

I laughed. "You were right, I did help them get away. But now they're fighting alone and we need to help them. What excuse did you give the others to get away?" I asked, with a smirk on my face because of the excuse I made to get away.

"I just told them that you might need some emotional support just in case you "didn't make it" in time," She giggled. I nodded.

"Yeah, right. But one day I will have to worry about that for real," I mentioned. "And that day I will be here for emotional support if you don't make it in time to stop them from doing it on your bed." I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"This time let's just go and help them, they look like they need it." I said.

"Agreed."

*_*-~

We made it just in time to help Viperion and Chat Noir. The others came soon after and we defeated the Supervillain.

I winked at Purple Tigress and she winked back, getting my message. She took Viperion and I was with Chat Noir. He was pretty confused. "Luka didn't ask where I went, did he?" He whispered. Technically he didn't because he didn't even come back himself but Adrien can't know that.

"Told him you were sleeping and that you couldn't be disturbed." I told him and he smiled. But I wasn't done, "Speaking of sleeping, get back to the Hotel and off to bed with you mister." I ordered. "Fine." He jumped away in the direction of the Hotel.

Juleka and Luka are probably going to head home, I just hope I can explain to the rest of my friends how they got home this late at night. I could just say I asked for a limo to take them home.

Yes, that will work. But maybe later because I'm exhausted. I was hoping to tell Ladybug that I'm Queen Bee and that I know Luka and Adrien's identities, but Juleka knows them too and now I have someone to talk to about it.

Someone is better than no one, I'll tell Ladybug another time. But for now, Juleka is all I need.

~-*_*

I'm going to be Hokage one day! Believe it!

So sorry, I just couldn't resist. I needed to do my favorite line Naruto said. I'm just happy I finished this chapter. Omg, just 3 more until the next set of chapters. So exciting! In progress of writing them all at once! Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
12.7K 453 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
1.3K 43 7
MLB ADULT!AU. The characters are +18 at the time, so there can be a chance for some +13 scenes that involve fights, and intimacy between the charact...
6.4K 250 51
Marinette can't get Adrien off of her mind but she can't tell him how she feels because he's with Kagami. She starts to realise that Chat Noir has st...