Lost....

By littlethornrose

"Hello my name is Zoë moon... you're wondering why am I walking in the woods with my kid and eclipse. Welllll... More

Cast
🌲Walking through the forest 🌲
🌲new place 🌲
🌲home sweet home🌲
🌲 last breath🌲
🌲 losing a mother🌲
🌲grief🌲
🌲Taken🌲
🌲taken part2🌲
🌲taken part3🌲
🌲returning home🌲
🌲The Talk🌲
🌲 decision making🌲
🌲Collecting🌲
🌲Talking to the demon🌲
🌲trade fail🌲
🌲War🌲
🌲Season 4🌲
🌲9 Months🌲
🌲Sickness🌲
🌲Sickness part 2🌲
🌲End of the sickness🌲
🌲he's back🌲
🌲Separation🌲
🌲 separation part 2🌲
🌲Together🌲
🌲Season 5🌲
🌲The Church🌲
🌲FleshEaters🌲
🌲FailingDeep🌲
🌲Rain🌲
🌲Strangers🌲
🌲Alexandria🌲
🌲New home🌲
🌲Fallen Friend🌲
🌲GroupDecision🌲
🌲season 6🌲
🌲Wolves🌲
🌲Walkers taken over🌲
🌲Jesus🌲
🌲 Attack on the saviors🌲
🌲Season 7/8🌲
🌲Deaths🌲
🌲 Authors note🌲
🌲Struggles🌲
🌲Telling🌲
🌲I Love you🌲
🌲 Escape🌲
🌲 Family reunion🌲
🌲 the war🌲
🌲THE END🌲

🌲Meeting the Devil🌲

41 1 0
By littlethornrose

POV:Zoë

I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling so well, i rush into the bathroom throwing up "Zoë. Are you okay" "I'm fine just a stomach bug" I brush my teeth and going back to bed. Timothée pull me close to me rubbing my stomach "I love you" "I love you too" he his my lips "let's go back to sleep"..... I felt my hair brush away my face "good morning husband" "morning wife" he give me a gently kiss "take a shower with me" I give him a look "just a shower" "okay" we head straight to the shower..

                                   🌙..🌙

I put my clothes on "Timothée" "Yeah?" "Can you get a pregnancy test" "wait- what you're pregnant?" "I don't know. But I miss my period" "I go get it" he gives me a kiss... I'm cooking breakfast "morning mom" "morning Zoë" I see Ally's hair mess up as I laugh quietly "morning you too. Have fun last night" Bellamy almost spit water out "how- "Ally's hair is mess up and there's a hickey" I hear a door open "Got it" as I put the twins on their high chair "thank you. Watch the twins".... I took the pregnancy stick after I'm done peeing "Now we wait" I left the stick in my bathroom.

                                   🌙..🌙

I went down to the table where everyone is eating, "is everything okay mom" "I'm fine Bell" I kiss his head then start eating... I'm cleaning the dishes but I hear a knock "come in" "Maggie" "Zoë" we both pull each other a hug "I remember when you told me you cut you're hair short. I was wondering if you can do it for me" "okay" I smile as I set up a hair cutting station. We're talking about what happened to Denise "I have to tell you something" "is everything okay" "I might be pregnant" she turns to me with a smile "I'm glad I'm not the only one anymore" I laugh

                                    🌙..🌙

I finished cutting Maggie's hair "done" I pull out a mirror "it's different" "you look beautiful maggs" I brush her hair as I see her body getting paler "Maggie are you okay" I touch her head "you have a fever" "I'm okay" you're not" "Timothée!" "Is everything okay" "get Rick and tell him we're going to the hilltop...." Everyone gets the R.V, me and Ally are with Maggie taking care of her. Bellamy,Timothée are with Rick and the others getting ready to leave....

                                   🌙..🌙

                               POV:Allison

We're on the road heading towards the Hilltop "you're going to be okay Maggs" Zoë says but we stop "Ally can you check it out" "okay" I see some of the others outside "Bell what's wrong" "the saviors are here" "shit, are we going to be okay" "let's hope" he grab my hand "if anything happens you, my mom, and Maggie need to go" "I can't-"promise me" "I promise" I head back to Zoë "is everything okay?" "The saviors" "Fuck,I need water" I grab a bottle and hand to her "Maggs drink" Zoë helps her as the R.V moves again..

                                  🌙..🌙

                                  🌙..🌙

                         POV: Timothée

I went to the back room of the R.V to check on Zoë "she is okay" "Maggie is getting worse" I can tell she hurt "she strong Zoë. She will feel better when we go to the Hilltop" "thank you" I move next to him as Ally check on Bell "come here" Zoë hugs me tightly "I can't loose her. Maggie is like a sister to me" I keep holding her "you won't. I will never aloud it" I kiss her head... the R.V stops again "I take over" Aron said "okay" I grab Zoë as we look to see the Saviors again "shit. They know where we're going" I said dad makes a play and we move again but there's walkers (they have Daryl vest, Michonne's hair,  Rosalita jacket , and Glenn's as well) "let's go" we move through to only see a long wall but the saviors burn it....

                                   🌙..🌙

The sun went down everyone try's to make a plan and Eugene got one he drives the R.V, the rest of us take Maggie to the Hilltop on a mattress "let's go" Everyone says there goodbyes as we walk into the woods.... then we hear whistling that sounds like it's everywhere
"Run" "Go" Everyone is running till a bright light appears "Good, you made it. Welcome where you're going. Drop your weapons" "we can talk" "no more talking. Now listen" I see Eugene on his knees. Everyone gets there weapons taking away "okay, let's get her down and get you all on you're knees.lets get this over" "hold up. We got this" "sure-sure" I gently put the mattress down as dad and Abraham gets her on the ground..

                                   🌙..🌙

                                  POV:Zoë

Glenn,Rosalita, Daryl, Michonne,Allison, Abraham,Zoë,Maggie, Rick, Sasha,Aron,Carl,Eugene, Bellamy

"Gonna need you on your knees" we see the rest of our group, everyone is on their knees "Alright, we got a full boat. Let's see the man." The R.V door opens revealing Negan (holy shit) I move my head down "pissing our pants yet? Boy do I have a feeling we're getting close. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon. Witch one of you pricks is the leader?" "It's this one" "hi, you're Rick right? I'm Negan and I don't appreciate you killing my man. Also, when I send my people to kill you but you kill more of my people. Give me your shit or I kill you."

                                     🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

"You work for me now" Negan tells us the rules/ orders but stops at Maggie "you look like shit, I should end your misery" he lifts the bat "NO!NO!" "I get it's emotional. The first one is free but the next is not" I feel a bat on my chin as I look up "Holy shit, Zoë" (please no) "I should have know you make it. Get up girl" I listen try not to get my family hurt "Wow, still look beautiful as I remember you" he brush my hair but I flinch "Stay away from her" Bellamy yells "ohh who's this your boyfriend?" Negan moves towards him "no, he's my son" "wait you have a son.... wait is this- "Yes" "boys and girls listen up I have a kid" I felt sick into my stomach "get up boy" "no" "Bellamy" he looks at me (please) he gets up "look at his. My son" The saviors smile and clap for their leader

                                  🌙..🌙

Negan grab us "damn, you two come with me back home" I felt tears on my eyes "wait is that a ring. Holy shit your marry to one of these Pricks. Who is it" Negan stops at Timothée "ahhh, I see wants your name" he points his bat "Timothée" "well damn, how does it feel that I'm her fathers son did she even tell you" my son pulls me to him "Men grab them" "no! Please I have my twins" "wait you have twins with him. We get them soon" I cry loud. "Let's get back to track" me moves to Carl talking to him then back to Rick "wait this one is your kid and the oldest who's marry to my baby momma can this day get even better"

                                   🌙..🌙

                                   🌙..🌙

                                 POV: Bellamy

(I can't blame my mom,She probably thought he was dead. I can't believe he's my father) the saviors have me and my mom as we watch Negan "I can't decide. How to kill you" Mom is crying she doesn't want to loose anyone "I got it. Enie... meenie.....miney... mo...catch... a tiger....by...his toe....if......he hollers.... let him go.... my mother... told me... to pick... the very best one... and you.... are... it
Anybody moves, anybody says anything, cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father and you can breathe, you can blink, you can cry" Negan swings hit a head

                                     🌙..🌙

*negan has his family he didn't know he had will he be a better man or will he kill more people. You already know this answer END OF SEASON 6*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 34
After the alien attack on New York, Fenna is left orphaned. Soon she finds out more about her ancestry then she was ever meant to. With her world tur...
5.3K 188 15
"...𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭..." "Nice?! I never said I was nice! Who said I was nice?!" "Everybody-!" "They're lying. I'm jus...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.2K 149 19
The fourth and final part of Christina's legacy. She's escaped the Mogs once more, but she doesn't know how much longer she can keep running. A suppo...