UNTIL I FOUND YOU

By subuhana05

He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again....... More

protaganists
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
OTHER LEADS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
NEW:-
NEW✨

|33|

470 37 41
By subuhana05

For the first I saw more than target . Thanks all for the last  update wishing it will be continued .

As I told here you go with a birthday treat.

Vote target -28

Comment -29

Enjoy reading 🧡
_____________________________

Delhi

Brushing out her wet hair with a towel she pathed out  of the washroom after a shower .

Throwing the towel onto a chair . She opened the wardrobe for a night wear . After a couple she choosed a comfy one .

Snapping around she placed the dress onto the bed and looked around  .

She sighed looking at the balcony door . Taking a Deep breath she closed it locking it tightly .

Eventhough she did wanted to keep the door open she have to close when there won't be someone visiting her , whom she is expecting .

Her face looked pale . Her chiming eyes were now dull . She felt it as she looked herself infront of the mirror . Her hands grabbed the pendent from the dresser.

Staring at it her eyes flooded with water . She tied it around her neck . Caressing the pendent she left a sad smile . No matter what ever happened . She missed him terribly !

And how can she forget the day he gifted her this.

Flashback
___________

" Why you got to do it ? When you can't withstand it ?" He said entering with a glass in his hands to the woman in the bed , sat holding her head "because of your witch cerena "

" When did she became mine ?" Rocky murmured giving her lemonade .

She gulped the citric liquid to hear him " someone's here to meet you "

" Meet me ?" He nodded ..

"Don't say it's that chudail or her father "

" Maybe " he said

" I should have end her yesterday " she murmured under her breath .

" Really ? Don't you think what you done to her was more than enough "

" Why you are Caring about her this much " she said being Irritated and looked at him.  jumping on the bed  , she sat before him , giving him a death glare and said " you don't love her right ? And even if you do , I just got her in pain but that won't be same in your case ............    I will straight kill you "

" I am already deathed sona "
Reena snapped a sudden look to rocky .

Why I do feel like I heard it before?

" Rocky what's it " she asked being confused seeing red bruises on his wrist .

" You have any idea ? How you troubled me yesterday "

" Of course , I do remember " she said pride in her voice .

"So you do remember everything ?" He said teasing .

Reena glanced at him to find his signature flirty smile and found herself turning to the deepest colour of red.

" Who came to meet me ?" She asked looking away to avoid the awkwardness and divert the topic.

" Get,freshen up and check it by yourself "

                     ••••

"Baba!" Reena looked spotting the old man on the dining with rocky .

"Reena ?" Snapping around , he gave her a genuine smile as soon as he saw his daughter .

••••••

" Ramika will reach by evening " tej said in between munching his food .

" You came here to take me ?" Reena asked looking at her father while he glanced at Rocky who maintained his sterness eating his breakfast .

" Reena.....I "

" You are going no where " his deep voice came out stopping the man from speaking further .

He wanted to take reena to India but he also knew the monster .

Reena exchanged looks at both the men before her . She knew the reason for her father's visit and to avoid coldness she started to speak " how mayama is ? I miss her alot ?"

" Acha ? So you didn't missed me ?" Tej asked with a smile hidden and in an complainting tone to recieve a toothy smile from reena .

' I do have a surprise for me '
She heard his whisper onto her ear .

" Surprise?" She mumbled back .

While he nodded his head .

•••••

" Where's my surprise ?" She asked as soon as she entered the room .

" Wait meri rani "

" Rani ? From where do you find all these words "

" Why should I find when it is what you are" he said moving towards the wardrobe .

" Close your eyes "

She obeyed him but grasped as he crashed her towards him by holding her waist .

"Close " he ordered again .

" Why can't you give it directly ?" Rocky smiled seeing her obeying him pecked her nose.

Reena opened her eyes as she felt a hold of a parcel on her hand in the back .

Stretching it front she carefully checked it .

" What's it ?"

" Check it by yourself "

"Is this really your surprise " she asked finding his gift.while he nodded his head .

" You don't like it "

" Rocky it's beautiful but . I haven't worn a saree till Now "

" It's okay . Give it a try today "

" I don't know how to wear it"

" I don't mind helping you " he said leaning towards her " you know to make wear a saree " he shook his head "then?" Rolling her eyes " sona comeon you know what my real motive is " reena widened her eyes blushing out like a tomato .

•••••

" Sona abhi sona se zyada Sundar lag raha he " he said teasing her

" I seriously need to know . From where you get all this lines " she said rolling up her eyes .

While he let out a chuckle .

" What am gonna do with this. Saree now ?"

" Outing , movie , food then......." Counting his fingers he stopped and acted as if he is thinking .

" Then ?"

" Thennnnn"

" Then ?"

" Shopping and ?" " Really !" " I think so " she smiled asking again " and then " " and then? .............. Let that be in suspense .  "Oh god why you do this to me rocky "

••••••••

"Bhabhi ! "

" Farmaan hai kaha tumhare Bhai "

" Bhabhi woh !' he hesitated making her worry .

" What's it farmaan . What's wrong ?"

" Bhabhi he left because he had an important work "

He promised to shop with me and now ?

••••••••

" Now where did farmaan gotto"

" Oops sry " she whispered as she bumped into someone and dropped all her shopping bags .

" Reena !" She looked up hearing a cold voice .

" Do I know you ?"

" Reena what do you mean by that . You don't remember me ?" He asked grabbing her hand he looked surprised to find her but reena jerked his hands .

" Sry Mr I really don't " she said grabbing her bags and getting up from the floor .

" Reena , don't play " he said again cupping her cheeks softly .

Reena pushed him and left the area being Irritated .

People are being mad nowadays

" Bhabhi " she stopped as he Heard him calling her out.

" Farmaan ?"

" Bhabhi , woh bhai...... " all cover in her face dropped as.........

•••••••

" You don't remember me reena , you don't remember your arav.......haha " his laughs echoed the room .

" That was very funny next time I should act better . Infact the Rocky Bhai ko harna hai na " his devilish smirk dominated the dark room .

_____________________________

( Unedited chapter)

Extremely sorry if the chapter wasn't much of ur expectations . I know sonme you might be dissapoited . I was in an hurry so couldn't bring a better product will try in next one

Complete the target for next one

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.2K 18
Book of one shots/short stories of Our beloved Handsome villain ROCKY❣️❣️ Staring Rocking star Yash Radhika Pandit Shrinidhi Sh...
49.5K 2.1K 15
( COMPLETED ) '' I seriously hate you '' When she said this his face became hard and hundred times more scary He quickly pulled her closer and digg...
80.8K 4.2K 46
His mother's promise brought him where he was today and what he became. Her wish was his command. But the king need a queen to rule his kingdom, ri...
16.5K 1.1K 28
Cover credits:@RockyReenaxdindin A passionate love on our favorite roeena A story in collabaration with @RockyReenaxdindin A Story that will take you...