|33|

For the first I saw more than target . Thanks all for the last  update wishing it will be continued .

As I told here you go with a birthday treat.

Vote target -28

Comment -29

Enjoy reading 🧡
_____________________________

Delhi

Brushing out her wet hair with a towel she pathed out  of the washroom after a shower .

Throwing the towel onto a chair . She opened the wardrobe for a night wear . After a couple she choosed a comfy one .

Snapping around she placed the dress onto the bed and looked around  .

She sighed looking at the balcony door . Taking a Deep breath she closed it locking it tightly .

Eventhough she did wanted to keep the door open she have to close when there won't be someone visiting her , whom she is expecting .

Her face looked pale . Her chiming eyes were now dull . She felt it as she looked herself infront of the mirror . Her hands grabbed the pendent from the dresser.

Staring at it her eyes flooded with water . She tied it around her neck . Caressing the pendent she left a sad smile . No matter what ever happened . She missed him terribly !

And how can she forget the day he gifted her this.

Flashback
___________

" Why you got to do it ? When you can't withstand it ?" He said entering with a glass in his hands to the woman in the bed , sat holding her head "because of your witch cerena "

" When did she became mine ?" Rocky murmured giving her lemonade .

She gulped the citric liquid to hear him " someone's here to meet you "

" Meet me ?" He nodded ..

"Don't say it's that chudail or her father "

" Maybe " he said

" I should have end her yesterday " she murmured under her breath .

" Really ? Don't you think what you done to her was more than enough "

" Why you are Caring about her this much " she said being Irritated and looked at him.  jumping on the bed  , she sat before him , giving him a death glare and said " you don't love her right ? And even if you do , I just got her in pain but that won't be same in your case ............    I will straight kill you "

" I am already deathed sona "
Reena snapped a sudden look to rocky .

Why I do feel like I heard it before?

" Rocky what's it " she asked being confused seeing red bruises on his wrist .

" You have any idea ? How you troubled me yesterday "

" Of course , I do remember " she said pride in her voice .

"So you do remember everything ?" He said teasing .

Reena glanced at him to find his signature flirty smile and found herself turning to the deepest colour of red.

" Who came to meet me ?" She asked looking away to avoid the awkwardness and divert the topic.

" Get,freshen up and check it by yourself "

                     ••••

"Baba!" Reena looked spotting the old man on the dining with rocky .