|1|

Happy reading
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1983

United States

"Maa aaraha hai " his mehabooba said before he could enjoy the moment a gun shot is heard .

Rocky jerked from his sleep and cursed the nightmare .

Sliding out of the king sized bed he made his way to washroom to have a hot shower .

This isn't new for him this nightmare is used with making him feel  guilty over his past.

Rocky in no time made his way to office started with his daily chaos.

He heard a knock on the door to see his left hand or to say brother like figure  farmaan.

"Bhai chacha asked when would we reach India "

"By tomorrow morning "

"Okay Bhai" saying this farmaan left leaving rocky In deep thoughts.

It's been 2 years since he haven't been in India . He never wants to be in there anymore without his mehabooba . But only for the sake of chacha . Chacha took care of him all those years when there was no one to care for him and he haven't returned any favor to him neither.

Now it's time to do something for him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1983

Delhi, India

Ramika entered her house at midnight after a tiring day of nonstop meeting, appointment ,debates etc.

Without wasting a minute she made her way to her bedroom and the maid brought her dinner to her room.

"Ma'am beti has reached" Maya,the maid informed the arrogant woman infront of her serving food on plate.

Well hearing that the Stern face softened to normal.

                         •••••

Ramika sen , the ruthless leader  is seen to caressing a  woman's hair who was at her mid twenties and currently was in deep drown in her sleep.

"She wanted to meet you"a old man said to bold woman gaining her attention.

"When did she reached" ramika asked her father who was a kind man who can help thousands of people at a time.

" Few hours ago . She was tired so she slept without taking her food "

"And you did let her sleep empty stomach baba"

"Even I said her that her sister would be angry if knows . She said she have ways to console her sister and you would listen to her as you loves her. "

While Ramika sighs

"I think I should leave cos if we stay here longer and talk then her sleep would be disturbed so better step out."

"Are you real ramika ? Is your care for her is real? Or for your revenge ?" Her father asked .

Ramika stopped hearing her father.

"Let's leave or else she would get up ."

As both got out of the room

" Are you really faking it ? Are you still behind her for revenge . I can't understand when my daughter became so stubborn and ruthless . You had enough of him I think it's time to end the game ."

"Baba , its better to leave the talk here and you know I won't leave anything Midway  so I want to win in this game ."

" So you have no plan to leave her all herself . "

"Somewhat same "

" But I have a small request she is really a angel Don't invite a curse of an angel by yourself." Her father said to lady before him and left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So here you go with 1st chapter . I know it's quite boring cos it's just intro scene

And I also know the update is small

Do leave your thoughts regarding the story .

Support

Vote

Thanks for reading