Going Too Fast . - Bill Kauli...

By CemeteryL4dy

You had finally moved out of your parents house to go explore the world , To really get out there you decided... More

New Place , New me .
An Outing .
Take Me Then .
Imagination .
PLS READ !!!!
Oh No .
hi !
hi ! - again :)
This Is Real .

Meeting Them .

340 5 9
By CemeteryL4dy

My heart flutters from Evies voice , I felt butterflies as well .

"Yeah , I just moved into the 'Pearl Palace' Apartments ."
I say in reply to Evie , she makes an 'oo' shape with her lips , like shes surprised . She finishes up preparing drinks and hands them to a guy next to me . She turns her head and looks at me;

"Sheesh , places like that are expensive , are you renting or have you bought it ? Apparently rent is a massive amount .."
She added a small laugh on the end of her sentence as she looks at me , her dark oak eyes piercing mines .

"I bought it , i figured it would be cheaper in the end , especially since i only start getting back into work next week ."
I say in reply , i rest my elbow on the ledge infront of me and place my chin in my hand , just admiring Evie .

"Oh really ? What do you for work ?"
Evie asks me sweetly , While also taking an order from a waitress type thing , im guessing .

"I work from home , as of now , I design tattoos for different shops and such , or i design tattoos for people .. y'know ?"
I exclaim proud of my line of work , especially since i have the privilege of working from home , especially in the 2000s . It wasn't really a big thing .
As i say that Evie gasps , looking slightly jealous but not in a mean way .

"Ooou ! That sounds like a comfortable job , guessing you get good money , Yeah ?"
She winks at me , I feel my face flush red and go hot . She notices and laughs at me , Evie grabs a silver shaker , mixes some Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka and Cherryade soda . She shakes around the silver shaker , she looks so focused while doing so , i could stare at her all day . I snap myself out of the trance and finally reply;

"I mean i guess so , i get paid off quite well ."
I say , trying not to sound really up my own ass and cocky about it . Evie nods in reply , shes clearly very focused . She finished off mixing and pours the drink into a clear tall glass and adds a cut strawberry on the side of the rim on the glass , she puts it out and there i see .. My receptionist from my apartment , she struts over in her small figure with a black dress that hugs her body tightly . Shes quite petite , However she does have some curvature to her , her tall Louis Vuitton heels making a click clacking sound on the cold tiled flooring . My eyes widen at the sight of her and she smiles at me with a slight nod as to greet me , she opens her mouth and turns to evie ;

"These drinks are for Wicia , Yes ?"
She says in such a polite tone . She points over to a curvy woman with purple hair on an old looking black leather sofa with a guy , he's got long brunette hair , he looks very muscular , his broad shoulders are wide and big . His arm is wrapped around the shoulder of the gorgeous purpled hair woman .

"Indeed they are Michelle , hurry up and give her the drink . Shes with Georg ."
Evie says in quite a stern tone as she sets the drink onto the platter , Michelle nods in reply and carefully scurries off with the platter in her left hand . I look up at Evie as her eyes sparkle in the light as shes looking at her order notes . I ask her abruptly;

"Who's Georg and Wicia ?"
Im very confused , Evie whips her head around looking at me , completely forgetting about the orders . Her eyes wide and she sighs;

"Georg is part of an infamous gang as one of their engineers , Tokio Hotel is what they're called . They run the streets of New York , They host the motorbike races . You might've seen the leader and his twin tonight along the streets , thats why the roads are so quiet tonight . They look dangerous but in all seriousness , they aren't . I've been working as their bartender for years now . They kill who they need to . When i say that , i mean they kill the worst of the worst , they've killed the whole of some dangerous and cruel gangs , gangs that used to do terrible things to women or other people . But they have never ever killed innocent people who don't deserve it . Thats how they made their way to the top . eliminating the feared . People who do no wrong dont fear them but many people who do wrong are .
Its good they got rid of those certain gangs , i mean everyone knew that police weren't gonna get involved with those types , ever , so they done the job for them . As well as that , they also sell .. things and they host these races , its why they're loaded or how they're loaded , due to people betting and everything ."

My eyes are wide and my mouth opens in shock , i close my mouth then open it again to say something until im rudely interrupted by the sounds of engines echoing and roaring at the beginning of the tunnel , i whip my head around like the flash and see the same black motorbike speeding down the tunnel , it skids to a stop just at the last second before going over the concrete circle in the middle of the place . The red motorbike comes second , the green third and lastly the purple . They all come to a holt , people start cheering and clapping , the music quiets down as well .

I hear a loud and extremely pissed off groan coming from the person on the green bike , the person slaps the handles of the motorbike making it wobble slightly and takes off their helmet .. revealing a guy , he was blasain , with a sharp jawline , and with such pretty black eyes , his hair was black too and was styled into cornrows , he also had a slight muscular build . He places his helmet on the left handle and gets off his bike swinging his head back in annoyance , He was so hot .

After the guy on the neon green bike ,  the person on the matte purple motorbike took their helmet off very nonchalantly , like they didnt care they came last . they revealed themself and it was a guy , again . He had grey platinum hair styled like a mullet , his hair went perfectly with his crystal blue eyes . His skin tone was white and pastey , he had a big nose like a greek statue with a black septum piercing in the middle . He was lean and lanky with a long-ish torso . He was quite cute .
He then followed after the guy with braids and patted his back reassuringly .

The next person to take off their helmet was the winner , they were tall .. very fucking tall , over 6'0 , alot taller than the other two guys . They took their helmet off revealing an other guy , He had long jet black dreads with white dreads hidden at the lower back of his head , he had an eyebrow piercing like me , sharp eyebrows and just the prettiest face . He had quite a feminine face and build , he was just in general , beautiful . He turned to look at the blasian guy , he spoke and said;

"Well well , all that big talk at the start , Tyler and you couldn't even pass tom . Tough fucking luck ."
He snickered while saying so in his thick german accent . His voice rang through my ears like a sweet melody , it had been a minute of meeting him and my heart already fluttered for him . I look at the other guy he was talking too and he huffed , rolled his eyes as well;

"Just wait till next time , Bill . You'll see , fucking trust me ."
He had a deep thick British accent , as he spoke i heard a laugh from the guy on the red bike , Tom . Tyler whips his head around at the same time as me and many other people , however Tyler looks at him with a cold , jealous glare .

"We wont see , unless you pull some magic shit out of your ass , next week will be your last race ."
Tom also has a german accent , his voice is slightly deeper than Bill's . Tom said that while laughing , the place goes practically silent , all you can hear are murmurs and toms laugh echoing throughout the tunnel . I let out a small chuckle , loud enough for everyone to hear ,
People turn around and stare at me on my stool , so does Tyler , Tom and bill . Evie whacks my arm softly but hard enough so i turned and faced her , she looked me dead in the eyes and shook her head , slightly panicked . I shrug and turn back to look at the guys , Tom looks at me while smirking , Bills hand is on his hip and he gives me a slight nod while snickering too . Tyler scoffs in disbelief and looks over to the platinum haired guy then says ;

"Did you hear that , Axl ? That pretty thing over there just laughed at me ."
He pointed at my direction , obviously . I sit up straight , Tyler shakes his head .

"Oh aye , i heard that ."
Axl spoke , he had a very deep scottish accent , it echoed throughout the place .
Bill clicks his fingers and opens his mouth ;

"I seen her on the streets walking by , she seen you lose . What'd you expect , do you expect her to applause your loss ?"
Bill says while staring at me , he recognised me . My heart skipped multiple beats at that point . Tom walks forward , closer too tyler and finally takes off his helmet revealing his -
black cornrows clean and properly done , as well as a black bandana on his head . He also had a lip piercing that matched mines , his perfect full lips looked so .. mesmerising . He had the same chestnut eyes as bill , they were identical twins although they had very contrasting looks .
I couldn't necessarily tell what any of the mens clothing styles were , due to them all wearing protective leather motorbiking gear , i could tell all of them were completely different , in the clothing/style aspect .

As Tom finally stopped next to Tyler , practically towering over him , he patted his shoulder;

"Should've really put up your game , especially with a new girl around ."
He chuckled at Tyler , who looked pissed off with them all . It was quite tense .

"You cant say much either ."
Tyler spat at Tom , Tom rolled his eyes at sighed

"You're forgetting , i've actually got a gorgeous girlfriend , named georgie . Unlike you , mother fucker ."
As Tom says that he points to a girl , sitting at a poker table , in the corner .  I move my head to try see the lady he's talking about and i catch a glimpse .

She has jet black hair , it looked like she had straightened it , she had dark smokey eyeliner on as well , that style really contrasted with her big pretty eyes . the eyeliner was so well done and pristine . Her outfit was stunning too , she had a black silky vest on with a dark blue denim mini skirt and fishnets underneath .. Her fashion sense was top tier . She had her drink in hand , her nails were painted black too . She was beautiful , all the women here are .
As i was looking at her , she gave Tyler a wave and blew tom a kiss , Tom smiled at her . Tyler rolled his eyes in disbelief .

"Lets not get too tense now , remember its aallll for fun .."
Bill let out , hoping to ease some tension . Tyler shoots him a look

"Im not gonna ease up unless that pretty thing over there stops laughing and taking the piss out of me ."
Again , Tyler was talking about me . Bill looks at him and scoffs .

"Shes clearly new around here , dont get all in a pissy twist about it ."
Bill said to him sternly , i eased up while smiling at bill . He was looking out for me .

—————

uhhhh yah, idk how i feel abt the ending but ok 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.4K 69
OK SO I WAS SO MAD THAT 'A BEAUTIFUL LIE' WAS UNFINISHED SOOO IM GNA CARRY IT ON MYSELF BEFORE READING GO AND READ 'MY LIVING NIGHTMARE' AND 'A BE...
17.7K 374 32
You and Tom have been together for a few months now,but you find yourself fighting again.Things come up but Bill is always there to support you.He's...
3.9M 36.7K 32
He was good looking, drove a sexy car and always had a girl on his arm, he seemed to be the ideal man to every girl's eye, but he was the complete op...
692K 10.9K 62
This story is inspired by My living nightmare, a different story and not as rough. But with an Interesting story, suprises, plot twists and more. A y...