IBTSOMEH

By Xxiant

Photo and Story Not Mine - for offline reading purposes only. Credits to the rightful owner I Became The Step... More

Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: Forced Marriage
Chapter 3: Yan Wang
Chapter 4: Take Away
Chapter 5: Overlord
Chapter 6: Marriage
Chapter 7: Anti-Marriage
Chapter 8: The Capital
Chapter 9: Return
Chapter 10: Shu Younger Sister
Chapter 11: Shizi
Chapter 12: Bow Down
Chapter 13: Justice
Chapter 14: Grudge
Chapter 15: Against
Chapter 16: War
Chapter 17: Dowry
Chapter 18: Net Worth
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 20: Stunning
Chapter 21: First Assistant
Chapter 22: Chili Pepper
Chapter 23: Evil Mind
Chapter 24: Wife
Chapter 25: Pique
Chapter 26: Matchmaker
Chapter 27: Wangfei
Chapter 28: Maiden
Chapter 29: Red Makeup
Chapter 30: Grand Wedding
Chapter 31: Wedding Candles
Chapter 32: Tea
Chapter 33: Framed
Chapter 34: Payback
Chapter 35: Old Slave
Chapter 36: Couple
Chapter 37: Reading
Chapter 38: Preferences
Chapter 39: Second Qian
Chapter 40: Promising Marriage
Chapter 41: Emperor's Grace
Chapter 42: Demonstration
Chapter 43: Served
Chapter 44: Extorting Money
Chapter 45: Mother-in-law
Chapter 46: Mobilized Forces
Chapter 47: Condemn
Chapter 48: Punishment
Chapter 49: Disagreement
Chapter 50: Copying Punishment
Chapter 51: Goddess
Chapter 52: Shu Younger Brother
Chapter 53: Disciplined
Chapter 54: Avoid Suspicion
Chapter 55: Pride
Chapter 56: Transparent
Chapter 57: Red Sleeves
Chapter 58: Dead Wife
Chapter 60: New Year's Eve
Chapter 61: New Year
Chapter 62: Rebirth
Chapter 63: Congratulated the Emperor
Chapter 64: Maternal Relatives
Chapter 65: Birthday
Chapter 66: Lantern Festival
Chapter 67: Pair of Fishes
Chapter 68: Taking a Concubine
Chapter 69: Adultery
Chapter 70: Red Apricot
Chapter 71: Out of The Wall
Chapter 72: Wrath
Chapter 73: The Ending
Chapter 74: The Past
Chapter 75: Young Man
Chapter 76: Han Shi
Chapter 77: Heir
Chapter 78: Summer Escape
Chapter 79: Riding Together
Chapter 80: Di Daugther
Chapter 81: People's Heart
Chapter 82: Adoption
Chapter 83: Shen Shi
Chapter 84: Pregnant
Chapter 85: Dead Person
Chapter 86: The Truth
Chapter 87: Intention
Chapter 88: Confession
Chapter 89: Moonlight
Chapter 90: Doubt
Chapter 91: Worship Buddha
Chapter 92: Accident
Chapter 93: It's You
Chapter 94: Sentencing
Chapter 95: Thunder
Chapter 96: The Wind Blows
Chapter 97: Giving Birth
Chapter 98: Pearl
Chapter 99: Reborn
Chapter 100: Sisters
Chapter 101: Gao Ran
Chapter 102: The Grand Finale
Chapter 103 Extra Story: Yan Land's Record
Chapter 104 Extra Story: Cannot Get What One Ask For
Chapter 105 Extra Story: Gu Hui Yan

Chapter 59: Coquetry

351 10 0
By Xxiant

Gu Hui Yan and Lin Wei Xi's living area had expanded to the study room. Of course, the furnishings inside would also need to be purchased. In the past, the side house' space was small, and the desk was a narrow table with thin-footed plain weave. Now that the study room had expanded, the tables and chairs had naturally been replaced by a sandalwood square table with exquisite carvings. Gu Hui Yan sat on the main seat, and Lin Wei Xi was sitting on his left side on an armchair with a delicate cloud pattern. Gu Hui Yan had just returned from taking the book from the bookshelf, and had just placed it on the corner of the table. He was about to turn around to get his brush and ink, suddenly being hugged by Lin Wei Xi.

"Wangye, it's already dark outside, let's take a break and do something else, okay?"

Lin Wei Xi lifted her body slightly to hug Gu Hui Yan's waist. The man's waist and abdomen could not be touched casually. Gu Hui Yan's body stiffened a bit and reflexively struggling, and Lin Wei Xi that felt Gu Hui Yan's movements hugged him harder.

Gu Hui Yan lowered his head and saw Lin Wei Xi's two arms circled around him, and her wide and gorgeous sleeves were half-rolled, revealing a delicate and slender forearm. Lin Wei Xi resolutely did not relax her hands, and looked up at him pitifully.

Gu Hui Yan and Lin Wei Xi looked at each other for a few seconds, and finally Gu Hui Yan took a step back: "Alright, let's take a break for now."

Lin Wei Xi breathed a sigh of relief, her change of expression was too obvious, and Gu Hui Yan could not looked below directly. Gu Hui Yan solemnly raised his face and said, "Let go and sit down properly."

Lin Wei Xi said "Oh" and sat back on her seat properly. The layers of her sleeve overlapped and folded too much, it hung on the crook her arms for a while without sliding down, but Lin Wei Xi didn't notice. She curiously turned over the book that Gu Hui Yan had just brought over. She just turned two pages and curled her lips. No longer interested.

Lin Wei Xi had black hair and snowy skin, even her forearms were brighter than the snow, slender and symmetrical, with exceptionally beautiful lines. The translucent and delicate forearms were placed casually on the jet-black wood table it possessed an unspeakable beauty, which made it extremely easy to let people's imagination run wild. Gu Hui Yan looked down, and said calmly: "Put your sleeves down and sit in the right position."

Lin Wei Xi realized that her sleeves hadn't been tidied up. She sighed. Yan Wang was really upright and serious, his eyes couldn't even see a little bit of disorder. A person like him who paid attention to order, afraid he would need to endure every moment he spends in the study with her. Only Yan Wang who always kept his promises, had no choice but to put up with her.

Lin Wei Xi suddenly felt very depressed. Seeing her getting more and more downcast, Gu Hui Yan couldn't help but reflect. Was he speak too hard? Why Lin Wei Xi looked so worried?

The atmosphere in the study was a bit awkward. Gu Hui Yan stood beside the desk for a moment, mocked himself in his heart. Sure enough, even at the peak of man's physical strength and wisdom, he and this young and lively girl still have no common topics. After all, he was an old cow that eat tender grass.

Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Lin Wei Xi couldn't care about it anymore. She hurriedly grabbed Gu Hui Yan's sleeve, supported her chin with one hand, raised her head and said to Gu Hui Yan: "Wangye, these theories of military books are too difficult for me, why don't you tell me about the Battle of Langshan?"

The battle of Langshan and Dingxiang was very close. It was Gu Hui Yan's battle to fame and the beginning of Gu Hui Yan's road to become the god of war. Since then, he had been in charge of the army for nearly 20 years without having defeated. Langshan and Dingxiang these two battle also became famous, becoming a model for every young general in the world to study before they go to battle.

The battle of Langshan had been studied upside down and almost crushed into pieces. Even Lin Wei Xi this kind of boudoir girls had heard of it. Everyone in the army could say a few words about it, and for Gu Hui Yan, this was not a problem at all. Gu Hui Yan never thought that Lin Wei Xi would be curious about a battle when he was 16 years old. This was much simpler than a military book. Gu Hui Yan sat down and took a piece of paper, roughly restoring the topography of the Langshan, and told her about this one battle.

Lin Wei Xi immediately became excited. Compared to the difficult and hard to understand theory of warfare, it was obvious that Lin Wei Xi was more interested in Yan Wang. On that day, she brought up the book of war to have something to talk about with Gu Hui Yan. Yan Wang's experience and past that was what Lin Wei Xi really wants to know.

When it comes to specific battles there were many vivid images, and it was not as difficult to understand as Qimen Dunjia. Gu Hui Yan was also a very good teacher. His voice was clear and organized. Moreover, because this battle was his personal experience, he was the most qualified to analyze this battle of Langshan, it was far more detailed than those military tactics on paper. Lin Wei Xi listened attentively, unconsciously, as if going back in time, she really stood in the yellow sand of the long Gobi, witnessing a great battle.

Gu Hui Yan was considerate to her, and Lin Wei Xi was bold enough to ask some questions from time to time. Poor literary and wealthy military, military strategy had always been a monopoly of resources. On earth didn't know how many people would be overjoyed when they get a military book, but they suffered from inability to get started. If they learn that Lin Wei Xi had been personally taught by the commander of the famous war, and also could ask questions face to face like this, afraid half of the people would be drowned themselves in the river of jealousy.

When Lin Wei Xi asked later, she simply propped her head up and pestered Gu Hui Yan about his military experience. Gu Hui Yan felt that there was nothing important left to say, but Lin Wei Xi looked at him with bright eyes. Gu Hui Yan had no choice but to pick a few things that still had an impression and tell her. After speaking, Gu Hui Yan was afraid that telling her this would make her disappointed, so he asked uncertainly: "These experiences are really nothing interesting, do you find it boring?"

"No, how could it be boring?" Lin Wei Xi said with a smile while holding her face, "I like to know what happened to Wangye when he was young."

Gu Hui Yan's eyes also softened. He has heard a lot of flattering words over the years, from the court, colleagues, and subordinates. After a long time, he had become numb. But at this moment, when the word "like" came out of Lin Wei Xi's lips, Gu Hui Yan's heart was incredibly soft.

Looking at the beauty under the light, not to mention this beautiful woman far exceed the imagination. Gu Hui Yan looked at this radiant and delicate lovable wife, who throughout the world ones would barely met, his heart suddenly moved.

Lin Wei Xi would be seventeen years old after the year passed. Although to him she was still young, but in ordinary household she was old enough to be a mother.

Gu Hui Yan thought for a while, then calmly retracted his thoughts, and allowed himself to focus on proper business: "After talking about so many useless things, you must have enough rest. There are still half of the Taibai Camp map left, and I will finish this article today."

Lin Wei Xi's head hurts when she saw Gu Hui Yan still want to continue. She always thought that Yan Wang was a very noble and dignified person, even when her sleeves were not put in order he couldn't bear it, and definitely would not like her messed around. But Lin Wei Xi really got a headache when she saw these kanmen, zhenmen, shengmen, simen things. She bit her lip and whispered, "How can Wangye's fame battle be called a useless thing? Let's talk about Wangye's past, ok?"

"No way."

His Highness Yan Wang was a very principled person. Lin Wei Xi was discouraged and returned to the world of the formation map with her head drooping. She forced her understanding in a time of small cup of tea, and then her brain after a day of work couldn't stand it anymore. Lin Wei Xi bit her back teeth, determined even if it would provoke Yan Wang she need to save her head first. She stepped over the armchair that symbolized the orderliness, with two arms around Gu Hui Yan's neck, her eyes looked at Gu Hui Yan eagerly: "Wangye, I really can't listen anymore. Let's talk about it tomorrow."

"No, this is the plan."

Lin Wei Xi squeezed Gu Hui Yan's neck tightly, crossing the seat, almost hanging on Gu Hui Yan's body: "Wangye..."

"Really don't want to hear it?"

"Hmm."

"Sit down first."

"No."

Gu Hui Yan tried his best to let out his posture which deterred the Sixth Army and said, "Sit down, this is an order."

"You are ordering me? I won't!"

... Gu Hui Yan also couldn't help it. His hand put down the book, put it on Lin Wei Xi's waist and legs, and directly hugged her across the seat.

Lin Wei Xi vaguely felt that her goal had been achieved that she was beaming and immediately set off to move freely. But as soon as her legs moved, they were firmly clasped by Gu Hui Yan's fingers: "Be obedient, don't move randomly."

Lin Wei Xi tried again, and found that Gu Hui Yan was serious with her this time, and she was not allowed to move. Lin Wei Xi clung to Gu Hui Yan's shoulders naively. After a while, she felt that something was wrong: "Wangye, there are many servants outside. We can't go out like this, right?"

Wan Yue and the others waited outside the study. From the corner of their eyes, Yan Wang seemed to be holding Wangfei to come out. They hurriedly bowed their heads, and Wan Yue immediately led the people to withdraw. After everyone retreated outside the door, Wan Xing thoughtfully helped Wangye close the door tightly.

... Lin Wei Xi was so angry that she glared at the two girls, Lin Wei Xi dared to guarantee that they were definitely see it. Gu Hui Yan chuckled lightly and leaned over and put her on the dressing table: "You bully the weak."

Lin Wei Xi also smiled across the bronze mirror, and looked at Gu Hui Yan without showing any weakness: "I am bullying the weak, and also should blame the tiger for making me powerful."

Gu Hui Yan finally laughed. He stretched out his hand and gently pinched the tip of Lin Wei Xi's nose from the front, and said, "Twisting words and forcing logic."

Lin Wei Xi just responded with a "hum". She raised her neck and looked back, turning her head to glared at Gu Hui Yan: "You sent the maid away, how can I remove my makeup?"

Lin Wei Xi doesn't usually put on heavy makeup at home, merely puts on her lips and eyebrows. She could remove the makeup by herself, but she couldn't remove the head ornaments by herself. Gu Hui Yan looked at Lin Wei Xi's beautiful and elaborate hair up-do, the black hair was decorated with gems and tassels. Gu Hui Yan suddenly had an impulse and said, "I will take out the hairpin for you."

Lin Wei Xi was startled. Gu Hui Yan thought Lin Wei Xi was unwilling, and when he was about to say that he was just joking, he saw Lin Wei Xi smiled at him extremely brilliantly through the mirror: "Alright."

Gu Hui Yan relaxed, and slowly pulled out the dazzling array of gems and jade on her black hair. Gu Hui Yan's movements were very meticulous and did not pull Lin Wei Xi's hair, almost more careful than the maid who done Lin Wei Xi's hair. Soon the dressing table was filled with all kinds of hairpins, and Gu Hui Yan watched her exquisite and gorgeous bun turn into smooth long hair in his own hands, his heart filled with tenderness.

Drawing the eyebrows was a beautiful story of a couple in the boudoir. In this current dynasty where the ethics were strict, women were more restricted, and fewer men were willing to do those boudoir charms for their wives. Lin Wei Xi did not expect that Yan Wang, who used to galloping on the battlefield and supporting the army, would actually do such a thing for her.

Gu Hui Yan's hand lingered on Lin Wei Xi's long hair, and finally followed the soft hair to stroke her cheek. Gu Hui Yan rubbed his slightly rough fingertips on her cheeks, and his voice became hoarse at some point: "Go take a bath first."

On such a late evening Gu Hui Yan helped to undone her hair and drove everyone out. How could Lin Wei Xi not know what he wanted to do. Lin Wei Xi's cheeks flushed. Before she could say anything, Gu Hui Yan had already answered the words just now: "Forget it, I'll take you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 41
Chang Ying discovered that after living a life where her husband whom she hadn't even tasted yet was snatched from her hands, her family was destroye...
831K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
63.9K 2.4K 8
Li Lina was a world famous doctor. She traveled the whole world solving the unsolvable cases. But even with such fame, and fortune, she was sad and l...
221K 4.3K 53
In the eyes of the public, the spoiled little crybaby daughter of the Gu family who was abandoned and discarded by her fiancΓ© should be living a mise...