Chapter 77: Heir

Gu Hui Yan only came back when the night curfew was approaching. Lin Wei Xi helped him unfastened the hidden buttons on his court dress. She couldn't help but complained: "Wangye, what's bothering you today that made you only come back now?"

These Lin Wei Xi's word if looked carefully was very disrespectful to the Emperor and the First Assistant, but Gu Hui Yan couldn't help laughing when he heard them: "It's them that are not good, and Wangfei should not be angry."

Lin Wei Xi was patted on the head, suddenly thought it was not a good idea to continue to make trouble. She had already taken off the outside ornament, then she embraced Gu Hui Yan's waist, her fingers nimbly untied the leather belt around his waist. Now Lin Wei Xi was very accustomed in taking off men's court dress, and she was no longer unfamiliar with these leather belts. She placed the leather belt on the maid's tray, stood on her toes slightly, and unfastened the hidden buckle on his shoulder and neck.

Gu Hui Yan was very familiar with Lin Wei Xi's movements, and the two have a tacit understanding, like moving clouds and flowing water (tn: very natural), it was indescribably harmonious and beautiful. Gu Hui Yan changed into homewear robes, the maids held the replaced court dress and withdrew. After the court dress was washed and put on incense, they could be sent in again. When changing clothes, the maids just stood on the side to receive the clothes. Only Lin Wei Xi who really did the work. Now that Yan Wang's clothes have been changed, the maids very tactfully retired and left the space for Wangye and Wangfei.

Lin Wei Xi sat on the Arhat bed, picked a few cherries from the colored glaze cup, and casually offered them to Gu Hui Yan's mouth. Gu Hui Yan lowered his eyes to see, Lin Wei Xi's delicate fingers pinched the red cherries, couldn't tell which one looks better.

Lin Wei Xi thought that Gu Hui Yan didn't want to eat it, softly snorted and took it back to eat herself. Gu Hui Yan watched Lin Wei Xi pick out cherries from the gorgeous glass bowl across the short table. The delicate fingers against the cherries, made people particularly have appetite.

His throat moved, and he reached out to wipe the red stains from the corners of Lin Wei Xi's lips: "Why are you look like a cat."

Lin Wei Xi didn't care, instead, she dislike that Gu Hui Yan wiped her mouth for too long, it delayed her from eating cherries. Lin Wei Xi held his hand and pushed it away. Gu Hui Yan's fingertips still had the lingering of that delicate and soft touch. He put his hand under the table and rubbed his fingertips, feeling a little regretful.

Lin Wei Xi leisurely picked up the cherries and said to Gu Hui Yan: "Wangye, Shizi Consort is back."

Gu Hui Yan just nodded, he heard about it on the way back. These people were actually perceptive and knew how to follow Lin Wei Xi's way. Since Lin Wei Xi brought the people back, Gu Hui Yan didn't bother to care about them.

Lin Wei Xi always told Gu Hui Yan about the big and small things in the mansion every day. Although Gu Hui Yan might already know it, this was what she as a wife should do. Gu Hui Yan also secretly supported this move. These things although trivial but true, especially when it was spoken from Lin Wei Xi's mouth, it gave him a strong sense of home.

Of course, he had this feeling, it might also because it came from Lin Wei Xi's mouth, not because of these trivial matters. Since meeting Lin Wei Xi, Gu Hui Yan had developed a new hobby. He liked listening to Lin Wei Xi, especially when she was scolding people. Lin Wei Xi chattered about her achievement today, Gu Hui Yan's eyes were smiling, just watching her quietly.

After Lin Wei Xi finished speaking, with a deliberate thought of provoking things, she asked: "That Yin Yang pot's matter, Wangye do you know everything?"