His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 43

8.3K 853 273
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham and Mithra have their private haldi and mehendi ceremony.

*******************

Mithra woke up early in the morning and stood before the mirror and smiled at her flushed face. Her eyes caught the frame of their family photo that hung on the wall. She slowly touched the frame and the smiles of their faces pricked her heart.

Mithra: I m sorry amma, appa, Vinay. I know you will be heart broken when you come to now about my life's decision. Promise I never had any idea of falling in love let alone getting married. Though you were very stubborn in bringing up in your conservative way I never had complaints about that but I always had the void that I was missing something in my life. I cared less to even think of what I was missing in all the 30 years of my life but I knew what it was the moment I met Goutham. 

You may think I made a decision in an impulse to fall in love but no, I would have regretted all my life If I had not fallen in love with him. My life would have been meaningless without him. It would have been an injustice to the word love itself if I had rejected him. He is epitome of love and care. I promise you will love him like your own son when you know about him. I m not feeling even an ounce of guilt for this decision because I have come to the point were Mithra couldn't exist without Goutham. I need him like oxygen to breathe. He has done so much for me and still there are things which I m not aware of and now its my time to stand for our love, to stand by him. I can't leave him for anyone and that doesn't mean I don't love you all, I do. I will never regret marrying Goutham today or any day. Hope you will all forgive me one day. Please bless us for our new beginning of our life.

She pulled the suitcase and started packing her things for her travel. Once she was done she entered the washroom to get ready. By 8 she came down with her suitcase and saw her family smiling at her.

Mithra: You are so happy to have a week without me is it ?

Kavitha: illa, oru periya adhisayam nadandhuchu adhaan happy ah irukkom. (No, a wonder happened today that made us happy.)

Mithra: And what is that ?

Kavitha: Un thambi kovil ku poitu vandhurukkan. Ennala namba mudiyala. ( Your brother went to temple and I can't believe this )

Mithra saw Vinay holding a small paper in his hand.

Vinay: Why do you all exaggerate things ? My sister is travelling abroad for the first time so I did a prayer for her and whats wrong in this ? I don't pray for me but for Mithu and her life I will do anything. Today is her big day so she needs blessings. Amma, Appa you both come and bless her now. 

Raghuvaran glared at Vinay still he stood with Kavitha next to him and Mithra took their blessings. Raghuvaran and Kavitha took a pinch of the holy ash from the paper fold in Vinay's hand and applied on Mithra's forehead. Mithra felt so happy to have their blessings and pulled Vinay hugging him.

Mithra: Thank you Vinay, you don't know how much this mean to me.

Vinay: You deserve every bit of happiness in this world Mithu. Remember I m always with you.

Kavitha: Edhukku ivlo ice vekkuran ? ( Why are you cajoling her ?)

Vinay: Oh I have list of things to be bought from London so I had to do all this.

Mithra smacked his head and Vinay placed a paper in her handbag requesting her to buy everything from the list. Mithra ruffled his hair and left without having breakfast as it was a ritual in south india that bride and groom fast until getting married. She got in the car and bade bye to them.

An hour later Mithra arrived at the penthouse and saw Rehman on heels running from Living to the kitchen. She saw the entire penthouse was decorated with flowers and lights. Every vase was filled with fresh flowers and even the stairs and railings were decorated with flowers. Rehman returned from kitchen and passed a smile to her.

Rehman: Welcome Ms.bride. You are supposed to take the room next to the master bedroom and the stylist has arrived already waiting for you.

Mithra: Where is Goutham ?

Rehman: He is busy and you will meet him once you are ready.

Mithra rolled her eyes making him laugh and she walked to the room and saw Anu waiting for her and there were lot of accessories kept ready for her. Three hours later she was ready and received a call from Rehman requesting her to reach the garden. Anu took leave and Mithra slowly walked herself to the garden and froze to see the entire place. An artificial roof was made and real flowers decorated the ceiling, a royal table was placed with a silk cloth decorating it, was placed before the temple. Above the table was white rose garlands, some sort of notebook which she didn't recognize the purpose, couple of jewel boxes in a silver plate and some petals in another plate. The Ganesha idol was dressed and a garland adorning it.

Mithra felt a strong gaze from behind and turned around only to froze on looking Goutham dressed in white silk shirt and white silk dhoti. His sleeves were rolled to his elbows and his hair was neatly geled. On the other hand Goutham couldn't take his eyes of Mithra. She was dolled in a peacock green silk saree with pink zari and . He had chosen pure diamond with emerald and ruby jewel set. Her hair was braided and adorned with bunch of jasmine flowers. Her eyes were kholed and lips were shaded dark pink. A medium size bindi between her eyebrows and the maang tikka made her look ethereal. 

She bit the inner of her lips to control her shy smile but her red cheeks exposed her flushed form. She cleared her throat and Goutham smiled coming out of trance. He intertwined his fingers with hers and pecked her forehead.

Goutham: Keep reminding me that you are a human cause I forget most of the time. Just looking at you I feel that I m marrying an angel, the goddess of beauty.

Mithra: Cheesy. Don't let my cheeks hurt from blushing atleast today.

Goutham: I will try. Can't help when you stand before me like an apsara.

Rehman: Boss, Boss madam shall we start. 

Goutham nodded and together they walked the red carpet and stood before the temple. Mithra lit the diya and incense sticks while Rehman called the registrar to start with their marriage.

Registrar: First you both can exchange the garlands.

Rehman started the Music to amplify the happiness of the couple to celebrate their wedding. He gave the garlands to them and they exchanged on their necks.

Registrar: Now both of you sign in this register below your names.

Goutham took the pen and signed below his name and passed it to Mithr and she did it happily.

Registrar: Do you want to tie the knot sir ?

Goutham smiled and Rehman opened the jewel boxes revealing gold chains with their initials as pendant and one box had a nuptial thread along with a gold chain and nuptial pendant in it.

Goutham: My stand is still same like even before signed this note we were husband and wife. Now its your choice if you want to wear that chain with pendant and remove the nuptial thread later or we can simply wear the ones with our initials.

Mithra: Will it be ok for you if I get the nuptial pendant attached to the chain I wear usually and we can wear the chains with our intials too ?

Goutham smiled and picked the nuptial thread and tied it around her neck. The registrar and Rehman blessed them with the rose petals. Goutham wiped the lone tear from the corner of her eyes and shook his eyes gesturing to not cry. He pecked the corner of her eyes.

Rehman: congratulations Boss, Mithra. Here you go with the chains too.

Goutham clasped the chain with his initial around Mithra's neck and she clasped the one with her initial around his neck.

Registrar: congratulations. You both are officially and legally husband and wife from this instance.

Goutham: Thank you so much. Rehman will get the papers collected from you later and as we discussed this will stay completely secretive.

Registrar: You have my words. All the best. I will take my leave.

Mithra: What about the witness signatures ?

Goutham: That is taken care and since we are special couples, special people will sign as witness to our wedding. 

Goutham gestured Rehman to escort Registrar and once they left Goutham snaked his hand around Mithra's waist and pulled her to his embrace and Mithra threw her hands around his neck hugging him.

Goutham: congrats on our wedding my dear wife.

Mithra: Congrats to you too Mr.husband. I m so happy today.

Goutham kissed her temple and they together prayed before their god and Mithra applied a thin line of holy ash on his forehead and like the previous day he pressed his forehead with hers and smiled at her. They heard foot steps and saw Rehman returning.

Rehman: Boss, food is ready and shall we go ?

Goutham: You must be really hungry more than us after working non stop since yesterday. Take a day off until tomorrow after leaving from here.

Rehman: Ofcourse I will do that. Papers are ready for your flight in the evening and I will leave now. I want to enjoy briyani with the staffs.

Mithra: Briyani ?

Rehman: Yes, boss has ordered to treat with briyani and also we have booked to watch movie to all our employees in every branch to celebrate your wedding so I need company to do the celebration and I m definitely not staying with you both.

Goutham: Ofcourse you are most welcome to leave us in privacy.

Mithra: Goutham...

Goutham: what ?? he needs some company and how can I deny his request.

Mithra: Rehman have food with us before leaving. I insist please.

Rehman: Atleast I have one vote in my favour. Sorry boss I can't deny my boss madam's request.

Goutham: even your boss couldn't deny her request so lets have food.

Rehman nodded his head and rushed behind them and Mithra watched him walk back with a camera in his hand.

Rehman: Your complete wedding is recorded so you can watch anytime in future and even we can make photo albums from it.

Mithra: Thank you so much Rehman. This is so thoughtful.

Goutham: Mrs. Goutham, you are supposed to give credits to me. It was my idea and he is yet to develop his brain to think to that extent.

Rehman: Total damage. I will get the plates to have food.

Goutham: We will be back in few minutes.

Rehman showed thumbs up and Goutham held Mithra's hand and walked into their bed room which was also decorated with flowers. They removed the garland and placed it on the bed and immediately Goutham pulled her smashing his lips on hers, his hand holding her waist and they moved slowly until her leg hit the bed and they fell with Goutham hovering her still kissing. They broke the kiss after it felt like an eternity.

Goutham: first kiss after being officially married.

Mithra smiled and held his hair in her fist pulling again for a kiss. They both broke the kiss and chuckled at their panting state.

Mithra: Rehman must be waiting lets go for now.

Goutham stood and gave hand to her help to get up. They adjusted their dresses and hair before reaching the dining. Rehman had set everything ready and Mithra gasped to see a plantain leaf placed for them and so many dishes served.

Mithra: Why so many dishes ?

Rehman: This is wedding menu so obviously the list will be a little long. I can't wait to dig into it.

Mithra smiled at him and they started eating the food Half way through she received a call from Nithya and answered it immediately and turned the speaker on.

Mithra: Whats up Nithi ?

Nithi: Mithu, your handsome hunk has gone nuts but I like this act of him.

Mithra: What happened ?

Nithi: Oh fucking god he is treating every employee today and you know the menu is briyani, chicken 65 and not to miss the gulab jamoon. He has also booked for a movie today after lunch. I mean who does this just for getting a project in his London office ?

Mithra: So you are enjoying briyani without me ?

Nithi: Oh come on I know I m just enjoying the briyani and you are enjoying with the person who ordered this briyani.

Rehman closed his mouth to control his laugh and Mithra turned off the speaker and gritted her teeth speaking to Nithya.

Mithra: Nithi, why don't you get a lock to that sassy mouth. 

Nithya: hahaha, May be Mr.hunk heard my words. ok then carry on have a nice day.

Mithra: I will meet you after returning from London. Bye take care.

Once she cut the call Rehman burst out laughing and Mithra threw a spoon on him to stop his laughter. Goutham had a blank face and continued with his food. Once Rehman left Goutham carried Mithra in bridal style to the bed room and stood before the mirror.

He removed her jewels leaving the nuptial thread and their couple chain. He carried her back to the bed and sat on it with her on his lap. They hugged each other with their eyes closed and savouring the best moment of their life.

 ********************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
178K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
349K 28.9K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...