The Metal Bat Cousin

By DeadMC66

Wade was Gwen's older brother by 5 years, he was quite a delinquent but he always took care of his family. He... More

OCs Appearing in this Story
And Then There Were 10
Washington B.C.
The Krakken
Permanent Retirement
Hunted
Kevin 11
The Alliance
The Last Laugh
Lucky Girl
Small Problems
Side Effects

Tourist Trap

477 18 8
By DeadMC66

Road No POV

Ben was making faces to a kid in a car next to the RV

Gwen: I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case, it would be an improvement.

They both look out the window and see the kid eat his sandwich then show the chewed up remains on his mouth.

Ben; oh, man, the seafood special. Time to pull out the secret weapon.

Ben ducked as he transformed and got back up as StinkFly. This scared the kid and the dad making him drive faster.

Ben:<laughing>

Gwen: there is such a thing as taking a joke too far, you know.

Ben kept laughing as he spews some green goo into the seat where Gwen was going to sit as she sat and sat up.

Gwen: ugh.

Ben: impossible. Funny is funny.

Max: Ben, better get up here.

Max slammed on the breaks as Ben slid to the front as Wade got thrown out the bed he was napping on.

Wade: ow.

Max: oh, good, you're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead.

Gwen and Wade walked to the front and saw a truck and a tanker trunk crashed into each other as the tanker truck driver couldn't get out as a fire was spreading through the spilled gasoline.

Man: the door's stuck! He can't get out!

Max: if that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon.

Ben got out of the RV and flew over as he tried to get close but the fire was already big.

Max: come on, folks. Give the bug a chance to work.

Ben: the Fire's too intense. I wish I was Heatblast. Hey, that gives me an idea.

Ben flew up as he spews green goo at the fire and it was actually putting it out as he then used his tail to make a hole on top of the truck and got the driver out of it.

Ben: StinkFly saves lives.

Kid: aah! That's the monster that ate that kid.

Ben: look at the time. Got to fly. <flies off>

Small Timeskip

The Tennysons were back on the road as they drove past some signs.

Gwen: "you'll have a ball with it... next exit."

Ben: come on, Grandpa. At least give us a hint of what it is.

Max: uh-uh, no hints. I've been planning this stop all summer.

Wade: really now?

Max stopped the RV as he got out first.

Max; now you three, close your eyes.

The kids and teen closed their eyes as they got out.

Max: ok, open them up.

They opened their eyes.

Max: ta-da! Welcome to Sparksville. Is this place great or what?

They look into the town and found some peculiar sights such as the sideways motel, a big thermometer, a big bottle of ketchup, a big hot dog, and a gift shop.

Ben; I'll go with "or what."

Max: come on. What's more exciting than the world's biggest fish bowl?

Wade: um, everything. It's a fishbowl that is just made big.

Mayor: as the mayor of Sparksville, I welcome you seekers of wonder.

The mayor was an average man in his 30's or 40's wearing a light blue suit with a box tie, brown shoes, has brown hair, fair skin and he spoke in the most deadpanned and monotone voice ever.

Max: I know you will always guys are probably excited to see it, so I'll go check us in. <gives the tickets to Wade>

Wade: I'm gonna wander around and probably fall asleep in a bench like a homeless person so... <gives two tickets to Ben> have fun.

Ben: Wade!

Wade: not listening! <turns his watch into earmuffs> see! Not listening!

Gwen: let's just go.

Ben and Gwen went to the jack-a-lope building as Ben rings a bell only for the mayor to walk over.

Mayor: tickets, please.

Ben: I thought you were the Mayor.

Mayor:<takes the tickets> he who wear the crown is burdened by many hats, son.

Gwen and Ben:<enter>

Mayor: mind the signs.

Ben and Gwen took pictures of their time in Sparksville as they took a picture next to the Jack-a-lope as Gwen looked at it weirdly and Ben falling asleep, next picture was then making funny faces in front of the Jack-a-lope, the next picture was them taking a side ways picture next to the sideways motel sign, the next picture was in a photo cardboard thing where you can put their faces in and this one was about the old farming couple with Ben having a serious face and Gwen looking at him with a raised eyebrow, the next picture was of them standing in the planetary display, the next picture was of Ben making fun of a guy fixing the sun and Gwen laughing, the next picture was of them looking at the giant castle of cards, the next picture was of Ben smelling a delicious hotdog as the next pictures were of Gwen spraying mustard and ketchup on Ben before he ran after her while throwing his hot dog, the next picture was of them wearing gift shop stuff of Ben wearing sunglasses and a cap while Gwen wore a cap with those glasses that have slinky eyes, the next picture was of Ben and Gwen blowing their cheeks while standing in front of the fishbowl, the next picture was of them resting on the bench Wade was taking a nap in as Ben was falling asleep and Gwen drinking a lemonade, the next picture was them getting ready to draw on Wade's face but Wade woke up and scared them, the next picture was of them without Wade looking at the sign of "it" is this way as the picture compilation ended.

Now they were standing in front of a barn as it had a sign that said "It's Here".

Mayor: through these doors lies the weirdest, wildest thing ever to find its way to Sparksville.

The doors opened as Ben and Gwen walked through.

Ben: please tell this is it because I can't stand it anymore. "Do not touch it."

Gwen: "do not photograph it."

Both: "do not use batteries or electrical equipment anywhere near it."

They stopped before a big flashing sign that said "This is It." The sign lifted itself up as what was behind was a... giant rubber band ball.

Ben: this is it?

Gwen: it's a big ball of rubber bands.

Mayor: and who knows what secrets lie within.

Ben: uh, more rubber bands?

Mayor: stay as long as you like. Mind the signs. <leaves>

Ben: look at this place. These guys are full of it. We've been punked.

Gwen: it is pretty lame. I can't believe Grandpa was so excited about this place. Maybe we should have followed Wade's lead.

Ben:<smirks>

Gwen: I know that look, Ben. What are you thinking?

Ben goes behind the ball and transformed as he lifted it up since he transformed into FourArms.

Ben: one good prank deserves another.

Gwen: for once, I agree with you. Got something special in mind?

Ben: I don't know. Maybe the world's biggest booger?

Gwen:<laughs>

Ben started throwing and catching the ball from one hand to the other.

Gwen: careful, dweeb. You'll drop it.

Ben: not a chance. I could lift this thing with 3 hands tied behind my-

Ben did try to lift the ball with one hand but he dropped it by accident as Gwen dived out of the way as the ball bounced out of the barn by going through the roof.

Ben: oops.

The ball bounced around the town as it broke a hot dog cart, hit a big chicken statue, Ben tried to stop it but took Ben with it, as it was heading for the giant castle of cards as Wade was walking in front of it.

Gwen: Wade! Watch out!

Wade: huh?

The ball crashed into Wade and the cards as it finally stopped. They both walked over as Ben kneeled.

Gwen:<slaps his shoulder>

Ben: ow! What was that far?

Gwen: for turning me into a criminal.

Ben: don't get your shorts in a twist. I'll just put everything back the way it was. No problem.

Wade:<lifts the ball as he gets out from under it and puts it down>

Gwen: you okay, Wade?

Wade: I'm alive? Wow.

Ben:<times out> ok, maybe a little problem.

Wade:<cracks his neck and back> I'm guessing this mess has something to do with you going FourArms?

Ben: maybe.

Wade:<looks at him>

Ben: definitely.

Ben put his hand on the ball as some sparks from the Omnitrix went into it as they all headed to the sideways motel.

Gwen; what are we going to tell grandpa?

Ben: nothing. We just play dumb.

Gwen: easy for you. You're a lot better at it than I am.

Wade: I lie all the time, just follow my lead.

They went into the sideways room through the sideways door.

Max: hey, there you are. Isn't this place a riot?

Gwen: why? What did you see? We don't know anything about it.

Wade:<covers her mouth> she means it's great, Grandpa.

Ben: can't wait to check out the bathroom.

Wade: I hope those aren't side ways.

Meanwhile

A yellow lightning went from the ball into the power lines, around the Jack-o-lope then crashed through the Sparksville welcome sign. The lightning lands and reveals itself to be a battery looking alien that laughs like it just saw something funny.

The next day

Ben and Gwen hanged on the sideways beds as Wade decided to sleep in the RV.

Max:<from outside> what the heck happened here?

Gwen: he knows everything. We are so busted.

Ben fell off the bed as did Gwen.

Gwen: we have to come clean and tell Grandpa everything.

Ben: sometimes it's hard to believe you're really a kid. Never admit anything until you absolutely have to. Got it?

Max: Benjamin, Gwendolyn, get out here.

Gwen: Gwendolyn? We're doomed.

They went outside to see Wade and Max standing next to each other witnessing the destruction on Sparksville.

Ben: whoa. What happened?

Max: I don't know. Looks like a tornado tore through here overnight.

Ben was going to say something but Wade gestured him to be quiet.

Wade: it's just one of those freaky nature things, right, you two?

Ben: that's right.

Gwen:<nods>

Mayor:<walks over> I think it's pretty clear who's responsible for these juvenile acts.

Max: juvenile acts? Huh. If I didn't know better, that sounds like-

Mayor: oh, I'm not talking about these youngsters.

Max and kids: you're not?

Wade facepalmed as Max looked at the kids as they smiled innocently.

Max: yeah, well, if they didn't do it, who did?

They got their answered when the battery alien zapped right around them as he blew a raspberry on Gwen's arm before putting her shirt over her head without exposing too much, tapped Ben on the shoulder as it zapped around him before blowing a raspberry at him as Wade turns his watch to a bat as the battery alien hugs it and then electrocuted Wade making his hair stand up before he fell and the alien zapped away.

Ben: what was that?

Mayor: Megawatt.

Ben: Mega what?

Mayor: exactly.

Wade:<stands up and brushes his hair down>

Mayor: normally wrapped up tight inside of it- that is, until last night. Some say it might be a ball of lightning come alive. Others think it's static cling run amok. Tough to say.

Gwen: maybe it's an alien.

Mayor: alien? That just plain kooky talk.

The MegaWatt went inside a vending machine for sodas.

Ben: what's it doing?

Mayor: it eats electricity. The more it gobbles, the more powerful it gets.

The vending machine started shooting soda cans at them as Wade got in front of them and started bashing them away.

Mayor: it's also got a dangerous sense of humor.

Wade kept bashing the soda cans away as they took cover behind a turn over car. Wade jumped over the car after getting hit twice.

Max: you left that thing inside a rubber-band ball all this time? Isn't that kind of dangerous?

Mayor: not as long as people minded the signs.

Ben: all right, we did it. We're guilty.

Gwen: so much for admitting nothing.

Max: we're going to talk about this later, you two, but for now, how do we stop this thing, Mr Mayor?

Mayor: whatcha mean, "we"? You let it out. You catch it.

The Mayor sat on a bench and put some chewing wheat on his mouth.

Wade: some help you are.

After the onslaught of soda cans, they walked around the town trying to find the MegaWatt.

Gwen: should we try to lure it out with some batteries or something?

Wade: I don't think that will be enough to get its attention.

The MegaWatt zapped around the power lines before it zapped towards Max and went under his pants before it flew him up giving him a wedgie in the air.

Max: that's not funny. It's just painful.

Ben: don't worry, Grandpa. I know just the Hero to deal with a troublemaker like this.

Ben transforms into Upgrade.

Gwen: why go Upgrade?

Ben: it's complicated. You wouldn't understand.

The MegaWatt dropped Max as Wade tried to catch him but he missed.

Gwen: watch didn't let you change into what you wanted it to, did it?

Ben: shut up.

The MegaWatt went into the largest ketchup bottle bubble before it sprayed ketchup into the air that landed on Wade as the bottle cap beheaded the chicken statue. The MegaWatt just laughed as if it wasn't harming anyone.

Wade: I hate this alien.

Ben was rolling the rubber ball with him on top of it.

Ben: ok, Twinkletoes, time to go home.

Unfortunately, some rubber bands snapped making them fly everywhere as Wade covered Gwen.

Gwen: hey, doofus, whose side are you on?

Mayor:<sitting next to a kid and eating popcorn> is it just me, or is there a lot of excitement today?

The Megawatt zapped around laughing as Ben got mad and shot a green eye beam. The Megawatt dodged but was stunned by the attack.

Ben: oh, that's new. Not so funny now, is it?

The Megawatt laughed as it zapped around Ben laughing a lot as it then charged at Ben as Ben tried to catch it but missed as he actually managed to catch the Megawatt but it electrocuted him away.

Ben: do not touch the electrical guy when you're made of living metal.

Max: how are we gonna ground that electric devil?

Gwen: Grandpa, you're a genius. <runs off>

Max: thank you, Gwen. Why?

Wade ran at the Megawatt and tried to tackled it but it dodged and Wade face planted.

Wade: catching a baseball about to home run is much easier than this.

Ben: that's it. I'm pulling the plug on this guy's pranks. <grabs a sewer lid> hey, sparky, catch.

Ben threw the lid like a disk and it split the Megawatt in half however each part regenerated creating two Megawatts.

Ben: ok, so that wasn't the best idea.

Wade: you think?!

Ben:<times out>

The Megawatts fired lightning out of their eyes at Ben as Wade grabbed Ben and jumped out of the way as they heard a truck horn and see a truck coming over. It stops next to them as Wade throws Ben inside and he jumps on top. The truck had the giant thermometer on the back.

Ben: Grandpa, what are you doing?

Max: giving these sparklers a science lesson they won't forget.

Max drives fast as the Megawatts follow.

Gwen: hey, Megaweirds, come and get us!

Gwen pulled a lever that dropped the thermometer as the Megawatts crashed into it and went inside it trapping them.

Ben: what happened?

Gwen: we just used the biggest thermometer as a lightning Rod. Who needs an alien superhero when you've got good old-fashioned brainpower?

Mayor: of course, the ground is basically just one big conductor.

Ben: what does that mean?

Wade: that they will basically travel the underground until they find a way to reach the surface.

Wade was right as the Megawatts started using the phone lines to reach the surface.

Wade: like phone lines.

Unfortunately, the Megawatts escaped as they pop the tires of the cars around, blew up the power generator on the pole lines, and made water hydrant tops blow up spewing water.

Woman: uh-oh. Now they really did it.

Ben:<smirks>

Gwen: Ben Tennyson, don't say a word.

Ben: hey, I'm just glad I wasn't the one who screwed up this time.

Gwen frowned as it seemed the Megawatts multiplied to be more than two as they sat on top of the hot dog statue, they did a very high pitch laugh that created a sound wave that made everyone but the Mayor cover their ears. It shattered the glass cup of the giant toothpicks making everyone take cover as the Mayor just sat on the bench as the toothpicks missed him entirely and they didn't hit him at all.

Mayor:<not a fuck given> there goes the World's Largest Toothpicks. Oh, the humanity. <eats more popcorn>

The Megawatts laughed and zapped away.

Max: those creeps' idea of good, clean fun is gonna have us all pushing up daisies.

Gwen: don't just stand there, Doofus. Dial up some help.

Ben: duh, like I haven't been trying?

One Megawatt was on top of the fallen Jack-o-lope statue as it looked like the leader as all the other Megawatts listened to it. Wade saw an empty plastic jar as he grabbed it and a plastic lid and ran at one Megawatt and caught it inside the jar and closed it as the other Megawatts dispersed.

Ben: uh, where'd they go?

Max: I don't know, but I don't think it's good.

Wade:<walks over> look. <shows the jar with the Megawatt inside> caught one.

Max: that leaves a lot more to catch.

Wade: hey at least it's progress.

They heard explosions as well as the ground shaking as the planetary display was now a robot with Saturn as the head. The robot started walking away as it crackled yellow lightning.

Woman: well, there's something you don't see every day. They brought that planetarium exhibit to life.

Max: come on. We'll head it off in the- oh, my.

The RV was ruined as it was being lifted up by cinder blocks, the tires were all removed, it had a green paint smiley face and another frowning with x on its eyes and it said "U am lame".

Ben: "U am lame"? That's weak.

Gwen: don't get me started on the grammar and the spelling.

Wade: I'm not cleaning that.

Mayor: I reckon they'll head for the big hydroelectric dam to power up. After that they'll just wipe out the next town, and so on and so on. They think it's funny. Yup, Megawatts got a real twisted sense of humor.

Gwen looked at the Megawatt trapped in the plastic jar Wade was holding before she looked at the World's Largest Fishbowl.

Gwen: are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ben: yeah. Beat those pranksters at their own game.

Hydroelectric Dam

The robot was hitting the Dam a lot trying to break it before it got engulfed in fire making it back off as it looked on top of the dam to see Ben as HeatBlast.

Ben: this is your only warning. Knock off the funny business, or I'll fry your twinkling butts.

The robot didn't listen and slammed the dam hard causing it to crack a lot and let out water as it caused Ben to fall and run down as he then used his fire power to create a sort of fire cloud nimbus that he rode down to safety.

Ben:<laughs> better seal that up fast.

The robot went towards the power generators but Wade jumped over as he transformed his watch into a bat and hit the robot away as Ben rode his fire cloud nimbus but lost concentration as he crashed. He walked out of the black smoke as he went to his knees disoriented as the robot walked over and went to smash him but Wade hit the arm away and smashed the robot away.

Gwen: hey, Megawits! You want to see something really funny? You guys are all wet.

Gwen dosed the robot as it went to step on her but Wade ran over and picked her up as he kept running. It sensed something behind it and saw Ben created a large fire ball as if it were a Spirit Bomb.

Ben: what's the matter? Can't take a joke?

Ben throws the big fire ball that destroyed the robot making the Megawatts come out.

Ben; you really got burned with that one. You guys should really quit while you're behind.

The Megawatts charged at Ben but a smoke blinded them and missed him.

Ben: missed me, Doofus.

Ben was standing next to a thing covered in a blue tarp as Ben mockingly sent some blown kisses as this got the Megawatts mad and charged at Ben following him under the tarp.

Max: Ben did it! They took the bait.

Wade pulled the tarp to reveal the Megawatts inside the World's Largest Fishbowl as Ben breath a large beam of fire on top sealing it. The Megawatts were stuck as Ben blew a raspberry at them.

Max: nice touch, using the fish bowl. With no conductive glass, sealed up tight, sparky and his pals won't be going anywhere.

Gwen: once again, science saves the day.

Ben:<times out> with a little help from science fiction.

Sparksville

The town was getting fixed as the Tennysons walked over to the Mayor and Wade held the plastic jar with the Megawatt still inside.

Mayor: you folks done right by us.

Max: hope this adventure wasn't a big setback for Sparksville.

Mayor: more like a giant step forward. What with our new attraction, soon we'll be ranking them in.

The Mayor pulled on a blue tarp revealing the Megawatts inside a big light bulb.

Mayor: biggest light bulb. It'll be a humdinger... so long as folks mind the signs.

Wade:<holds the jar> what about this one?

Mayor; keep it if you like, consider it a thank you gift. <walks off>

Ben:<reads the sign> "In case of emergency, do not break the glass."

The Tennysons walked to the RV.

Wade: I wanted a dog as a pet but guess a battery alien will do just fine.

Ben: I think I'm pranked out for a while.

Max: there is w time and place for a practical joke.

Wade opens the door only for a water bucket to fall on his head

Max: but funny is funny, especially when it's not on you. Sorry, Wade, that was meant for Ben.

Max, Gwen, Ben and the Megawatt laughed.

Wade: you three have until the count of three to run. One...

The three of them ran as fast as they could as Wade took the bucket off his head as he placed the Megawatt jar inside the RV.

Wade: three!

Wade ran after his family to get revenge on the prank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 402 13
Y/N Tennyson, the older brother of Ben Tennyson, and the future boyfriend of his childhood best friend, Julie Yamamoto. He along with Julie went on a...
151K 4K 42
Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his friend, Ben Tennyson. Although, their av...
95K 4.3K 49
Y/n's summer just got Weirder when he finds a watch that turns him into aliens. him along with his best friend Jennifer tennyson become the ultimate...
25.3K 576 34
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...