VENOM » SKZ Lee Know [mafia a...

By NE0FLIRT

[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the bos... More

0.01 || INTRODUCTION
0.02 || MAIN CHARACTERS
01 - The Recruitment
02 - First Impressions
03 - Acts of Kindness
04 - Late Nights & Lectures
05 - Strict & Stupid
06 - Good Girl
07 - The Heist Begins
08 - The New Ace
09 - In Disguise
10 - Distracted?
11 - IOU
12 - Jealousy, Jealousy
13 - Aiming For Your Heart
14 - Birthday Soulmates
15 - Apologize.
16 - Forgive, Don't Forget
17 - The Sun and the Sky
18 - Silence
19 - Pretty Boy
20 - Silent Cry
21 - Scars
22 - Admit It
23 - A Fake Kiss
24 - Perfect Aim
25 - Yours
26 - Tension
27 - The Beauty of Blood
28 - Heartaches & Heartbreaks
30 - Heart Shockers & Stoppers
31 - Slowing Pulses
32 - Brave Hero
33 - Reunion
34 - Lover (FINAL)
35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

29 - Always You

4.5K 150 203
By NE0FLIRT

SONG REC: "DO I WANNA KNOW?" - ARCTIC MONKEYS

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

The next day, members visited Yun in her bedroom. The rejection had killed her spirit, which felt stupid, because she had survived so much worse. But her heart was fragile, after all. Chan had kept her company the most, and oftentimes, she found herself wishing that Lee Know was more like Chan.

Of course, the thought made her feel guilty, as if she was cheating on a man she wasn't even with. But she wished that Lee Know would express more emotion and want to be with her,

Lee Know refused to see her and avoided her like the plague. It hurt her, to lose him as a lover and a friend. But she didn't know how much he panicked over the thought of her, and how his heart raced when he heard her voice.

She loves me, Lee Know's subconsciousness repeated every minute of his day. He was going insane.

He continued to avoid her, and eventually, she continued to do her usual routines without him. It was lonely getting used to working out without Lee Know, but she had been lonely all her life before Stray Kids. She could handle a bit of no-Lee-Know time.

Sometimes, Chan would come in with snacks and she would laugh at how protective he was over everybody.

"What's the point of working out if you feed me so well after?" She laughed.

Chan gave her a heartwarming smile. "My members will always be well-fed. Eat some more, okay? I know you're sad but trust me, Lee Know will either come to his senses or jump off the roof to escape his feelings."

She winced. "I don't know how much I like the second option."

He patted her on the back. "If he doesn't recognize how special you are, Yun, he deserves the second option."

She rubbed at her eyes and let out a wobbly exhale, her tough facade cracking. "Thank you...you're the best."

After talking to Yun, Chan visited Lee Know in his office. Lee Know had dark bags under his eyes and a scowl as Chan began to converse with him.

"You're stupid, you know," Chan began. Lee Know's eyes flashed in warning but Chan held a hand up, silencing him. "When I was dating Yun, she treated me like a king. We only broke up because of a lack of chemistry."

"I don't want to hear about your relation–"

"Just listen. You're missing out on a lot and breaking her heart, and nobody can handle seeing her like this. You're scared of losing her, aren't you? But if you don't do anything," he shrugged, "well, you've already lost her. And you know what else?"

Lee Know flinched. All of this was a slap to the face.

"What?" he said tentatively.

"When you're out of the picture, well..." Chan gave a sly grin. "She can finally be mine." He was lying straight through his teeth. He knew Yun would never date him again, but he needed to provoke Lee Know.

Lee Know stared at him. "But she...me..."

"Listen, I can't lie and say I don't have feelings for her anymore. But I've seen the way you two interact and the way your body language responds to each other, and I know that she makes you happy. And Minho, all I've ever wanted was for you to be happy. Yun, as well."

A tear fell down Lee Know's cheek.

"Okay, Chan. I'll try."

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

The next day, Lee Know got up from his bed too fast, causing him to bleed internally. Even the main medics were scared to hurt him further, and Yun was assigned to work on him.

She walked into his room with a bloodshot eye and an extremely stiff body. It was painfully silent as she treated him.

As she finished up, he cleared his throat. "What happened to your eye?"

She glared at him. "Why do you care?"

He stared at the wall behind her. "I just want to know."

She softened and sat down beside him. "Well, one day, a man came by my alley and tried to kidnap me. He was much stronger than me and so, he told me that we could make a deal. I either come home with him or I give up my eye. Did he need an eye? Was it just for pleasure? I'll never know. He cut my eye out and I fell unconscious before he even finished. When I woke up, blinded in one eye, there was a bag of money that hardly compensated for anything."

He sucked in a sharp breath. "Yun..." He reached out to grab her hand but she pulled back quickly.

"You can't just play with my emotions like that," she said, now angry. "You – you keep giving me signs and then become cold and then you reject me and now you want to hold my hand. What do you want? The least you can do is reject me properly so I can move on. C'mon, do it," she dared.

He sighed and tried sitting up, but she placed a hand on his chest and pushed him down. "I...like you, Yun. But–"

"Oh my god, Lee Know, just tell me how you feel without any strings! Do you like me the way I lov–" she caught herself. "–like you? If not, just say it and I'll respect your boundaries."

His breath got caught in his throat as tears fell down her face.

Fuck it. "Because I really do love you, Minho," she whispered, just like on that first day he had woken up. "And I'll always understand whatever you say."

Her nose was red, her cheeks were flushed and he couldn't do a single thing but stare.

"Say something," she begged. All her walls were down, and she was here, completely exposed, begging for a man to say something.

"I love you, Yun-Yeong," he said. If I could live this life all over again, I would always end up loving you. "Please stay. Don't leave, okay?"

Relief flooded her eyes. "I won't. I'll stay with you for as long as you want me to," she said, the exact same way as a long time ago, like a script they both knew.

"Then stay forever."

She leaned down to press a kiss against his forehead. "Come to me when you're not delirious from pain meds and we can talk."

He fell unconscious at that moment.

————

what are artists you guys listen to? i listen to stray kids (obviously), le sserafim, new jeans, gidle, aespa, doja cat, ariana grande, and arctic monkeys mostly 😄

it's crazy to think that i've been a stay for more than 5 years 🥲 i feel like i was just watching the survival show. time flies

also i'm adding 3 photos now!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.4K 22
"Why are there so many of you? Is this a gangbang or some shit?!" Han Jisung is a average college school boy until one day he gets asked to join a g...
179K 6.5K 51
Mafia au// Hea decided to go one night out for drinks, just to escape from her shit once in a while. She ends up sharing glasses with Minho, a brilli...
117K 3K 49
Living in Chicago with her career as a doctor just beginning, 23-year-old Eisa Yun has a bright future ahead of her. That is until her father's unpai...
523K 17.4K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...