𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐈 ━ how to tra...

Bởi fivehxrgreeves

true strength is not found in the stone, but in the water that shapes it. ❪ rob/dob s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 2... Xem Thêm

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐈
  𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢 ▬▬▬ 𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
1│HOW TO (RE)TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
2│A VIKING FOR HIRE
3│FUR, FEATHERS AND SCALES
4│UNBREAKABLE BONDS
5│THE 'WORST VILLAGER EVER' AWARD GOES TO. . .
6│THE OUTCASTS ARRIVE
7│FAVORITE OF THE CHIEF
8│AS YOU ARE
9│THE WORLD'S DEADLIEST FLOWER
10│I WISH I WERE HEATHER
11│OPERATION : INFILTRATION
12│ONE FOR THE MONEY, TWO FOR THE SHOW
13│THE WRATH OF THOR
14│V FOR VENDETTA
15│TIES THAT BIND
16│CLOSE ENCOUNTERS
17│TALES OF THE FOG MONSTER
18│A HARD EGG TO SWALLOW
19│ALL IN THE FAMILY

  𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

884 33 0
Bởi fivehxrgreeves

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KHALEESI. . .

she raced, her feet melting the
stone wherever they touched. [. . .]
and daenerys targaryen flew.
⎯⎯⎯⎯ GEORGE R.R. MARTIN ⎯⎯⎯⎯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔══════════════╗

THE INDEX. . .

╚══════════════╝

daenerys targaryen's dragon-training lessons!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

༻ .01༺
▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙺 :
𝑏𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑚 𝑏𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒

❝ 𝙲 𝙷 .⠀𝟷.𝟷⠀𝚝 𝚘⠀𝟷.𝟸𝟶 ❞

༻.02༺
▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙴𝚁𝙺 :
𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠

❝ 𝙲 𝙷 .⠀𝟸.𝟷⠀𝚝 𝚘⠀𝟸.𝟸𝟶 ❞

╔══════════════╗

THE SERIES ORDER. . .

╚══════════════╝

[ 𝟷.𝟶 ] STORMBORN
how to train your dragon
hiccup haddock iii

[ 𝟸.𝟶 ] KHALEESI
riders/defenders of berk
hiccup haddock iii

[ 3.𝟶 ] FIRE & BLOOD
race to the edge
hiccup haddock iii

╔══════════════╗

THE SYNOPSIS. . .

╚══════════════╝

THE TARGARYENS HAVE BECOME MORE THAN JUST BERK'S WORST-KEPT SECRET. With Daenerys at the helm of most dragon integration efforts, the transition to include them in daily Viking life has gone more smoothly than anticipated. Her constant presence in the village has also improved her family's standing drastically, though her parents are still reluctant to believe that a Vikings' mind can be changed. There are certainly still the naysayers (who shall remain— ahem, Mildew— nameless) and those who spit on her family's name, but on the whole, things have been better than expected. The village teens, of course, are the most thrilled for this change, even with its occasional downsides. (No one could have planned on daily. . . erm, waste droppings, nor the presence of dragons being a newfound interest for raiders long thought. . . taken care of.) 

However, now that she has friends— and, perhaps, more-than-friendsmost of Dany's deep-rooted wishes have been fulfilled. And, because of this, she knows that no matter what happens in the coming years, the gang can face anything that their crazy Viking life might throw at them. Sure, it might be one of her most naïve thoughts yet, but she's willing to bet Drogon's life on this— and coming from her, that's a huge gamble.

╔══════════════╗

THE CAST. . .

╚══════════════╝

DAENERYS
STORMBORN TARGARYEN
( AS DESCRIBED )

the girl who becomes queen in all but name!

HICCUP
HORRENDOUS HADDOCK
( AS DESCRIBED )

the boy who learns to harness the wind!

╔══════════════╗

THE DISCLAIMERS. . .

╚══════════════╝

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒/𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐊
𝟷 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 𝟸

𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐂𝐂 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

Copyright © 2023 | All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including: photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews & other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄, 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒!!

I do not appreciate comments about other fanfics on my work. Comparing my characters to those of other fanfics takes away from my effort to create them. Authors spend many hours working on chapters for free (because we (usually) love to do it!); doing this diminishes their dedication to create unique characters and plots. If this happens— especially more than once— your comment(s) will be deleted and you will be blocked. I believe myself to be very tolerant of how readers interact with my books but this is one thing on which I will allow absolutely no flexibility.

Thank you.

𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

I do not own any characters and dialogue, those belong to the writers & creators of riders of berk & defenders of berk (1-2.) I do however own my own characters, dialogue and the plot I came up with as well as some edited gifs.

𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

This layout is mine! The 'Act' separation chapters are also created by me. If you wish to use it, please PM me for permission. It is NOT to be taken WITHOUT CONSENT. DO NOT use or take it without giving credit!!! (note: requests via comment section do not count.) Thank you.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

81.3K 3.6K 47
The darkness suffocates me. I can't see anything, and I don't remember anything either. I just remember falling. Falling. And now I'm here. An unb...
221K 6.9K 18
Everyone on Berk believes Toothless to be the last Night Fury, the only one of his kind left. But all that changes when a black dragon appears on the...
25.2K 1.1K 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "How to Fight for Your Dragon" :) ... Ah, Berk. The seasons are mostly cold, the people are a bit...
152K 4.1K 19
(EDITED COMPLETELY AS OF 12/2/21) (Y/n) is a young Viking living with her parents and is surrounded constantly by her friends. When the time all com...