Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

By lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

23.

6.3K 203 84
By lovablelies

In Loving Memory

*A Few Days Later*

"Oh fuuuck, bruh I'm finna cry." Angel groaned and whined.

"It's okay baby, just breathe." I whispered while rubbing her lower stomach.

"Mm-mm. Kill me. Kill me now." Angel covered her face. "Angel." I chuckled a little. "It's not funny. This shit ain't never felt like this. On god I'm bout to cry." Angel expressed.

I lightly grabbed her hands and removed them from her face. Angel looked at me with a blank stare. She then poked out her lip with a sad look.

"Aw, your cramps that bad?" I asked, poking her lip. Angel nodded while pouting.

"You know, I once read that having an orgasm can help ease cramps..." I stared at Angel's lips while speaking.

"Oh yea?" Angel spoke in a low tone.

"Yea. Let me give you that good nut bae. Or two, three, four, five, six...however many you want." I smiled a little. "I don't know. That's messy..." Angel sighed.

"I love a mess. Ain't nothing wrong with a little extra wet wet, gushy gushy. We can put a towel down and get to slipping and sliding." I smiled.

"You're such a slut." Angel mumbled while rolling over on her stomach.

"I am a slut. For you." I smirked.

I got on top of Angel and lift her shirt up. I began slowly massaging her back with the palm of my hands. "Shit." Angel immediately groaned. I continued rubbing her lower back.

"When you gonna let me slut you out?" I sighed. "You already have." Angel chuckled.

"Nah, I'm talking about really, really slut you out. You haven't even seen how nasty I can get." I expressed in a low tone.

"How nasty can you get?" Angel whispered. "Very nasty...I surprise myself sometimes." I stated.

I continued to lift Angel's shirt up and saw the scratches and nail marks on her back. I smiled to myself a little while tracing them.

"You stay scratching up my back and shit. Guess I be beating that pussy up, huh?" Angel mumbled in a very attractive tone. I laid down on top of her while smiling.

"Mhm. We're getting married." I nodded against her back.

Just then Angels phone began to ring. Angel sighed in annoyance while grabbing her phone. I too looked at her phone and saw Mya was FaceTiming her.

Angel turned her ringer off then put her phone back down.

Angel and I began talking again until getting interrupted by her phone ringing again. "Just answer it." I sighed while rolling off of Angel.

I watched as Angel rolled over on her back then answered the phone. "Angel!" I heard Mya immediately say.

"What?" Angel sighed.

"What are you doing? Are you busy right now?" Mya wondered.

Angel looked over at me and gave me a smile that was hard to read. "Yea, I'm busy." she told Mya.

"Busy? You're busy? Oh- oh my gosh I'm sorry. You're with your boo thing aren't you?" Mya wondered. "Yea-" Angel started to speak.

"Oh let me see! Let me see! Can I say hi? Please." Mya begged, smiling into the camera.

Angel turned and looked at me. She slowly smirked at me. "You wanna say hi?" she asked me. I tried not to laugh while shaking my head no. Angel chuckled a little at my response.

"Not today Mya, she's acting shy." Angel told Mya, smiling a little. "Aw okay, maybe some other time." Mya sighed.

"I guess I'll just call Dom." Mya voiced.

I quickly snapped my head at Angel's phone. Angel began to laugh a little.

"Maybe you should text her first." Angel suggested, scratching the back of her head. "Okay, I'll do that. See you. Love you." Mya waved in the camera.

"Alright, love you." Angel responded then hung up.

"Love you?" I questioned. "Yea, I say love you to my close friends. Cause I have love for them." Angel expressed, turning to face me.

"Oh." I mumbled. "Are you jelly? You shouldn't be jelly. Cause what I be telling you everyday?" Angel grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer.

"You love my pussy?" I smirked.

"Dominique. Not that." Angel shook her head. "Oh. You love me?" I questioned.

"Yes, cause I do. I love you Dominique. And I don't love anyone else the way I love you. Trust me when I say you're not competing for my love and attention. You got it baby. It's yours." Angel expressed.

I sighed to myself while facing her.

"...yelling out my wife." I quietly sang.

"You're annoying." Angel laughed while lightly pushing me. "But you love me." I said. "I do." Angel whispered then pecked my lips.

I pulled her back in for a longer kiss. Angel suddenly groaned mid kiss.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. "These damn cramps are back." Angel held her lower stomach as she tightly closed her eyes. "Can you make me some ginger tea please?" she asked.

"No." I responded. Angel immediately opened her eyes and stared at me. "I'm joking bae, chill." I chuckled while getting up.

"I'm not laughing." Angel firmly stated.

"Yea...I can see that. I-Ima just go make you some tea." I nervously smiled.

I made my way to the kitchen and began getting everything together. In the process of making Angel's tea, my phone ringed.

There was an unknown number calling me. Something told me to answer it, so I did.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Hey, Dominique this is Ms. Pam. I was just calling to check on you and catch up." the woman spoke. I immediately froze as I recognized her voice.

Layla's mother.

"Oh- oh h-hi." I stuttered. "How are you sweetie?" Ms. Pam asked. "Um, I'm f-fine. You?" I responded.

"As best as I can be around this time but, overall better." Ms. Pam sighed. "Yea..." I nodded. "You never come around anymore honey. Is there a reason?" Ms. Pam wondered.

"I- uh, well uh- it, it's just a lot. I- I thought as the years went on it would get easier but..." I tried to explain.

"It's okay dear. I understand." Ms. Pam voiced.

"Baby..." I heard Angel whine.

"Um, I have to go. Bye Ms. Pam." I spoke. "Oh. Okay than. Bye Dominique." Ms. Pam responded.

As soon as I got off the phone I continued making Angel's tea. I let it cool off a bit before bringing it to her. I was honestly afraid to go back into the room. Angel could tell when my energy changed in the slightest.

"You okay?" Angel asked as soon as I walked into the bedroom. I nodded my head and forced myself to smile.

"Why are you lying to me? I don't like that." Angel expressed with a frown.

"I just don't feel like talking about it right now. I think Ima just take a nap." I calmly explained while passing her, her tea.

"Okay. Thank you." she nodded before sipping her tea.

I slightly nodded while laying down. I closed my eyes and tried to force myself to sleep. But all I could do was think and resurface haunting memories from that night...the night of the car accident.

I suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I kneeled to the toilet as I began vomiting. I groaned a little at the uncomfortable feeling of fluids forcing their way up.

"Are you okay?" Angel ran over to me. She kneel down to me, trying to console me.

"I'm fine." I pushed her away.

Angel got up and looked at me, confused.

"I- I'm sorry. I...I just wanna be left alone please. I'm gonna go sleep on the couch." I expressed while flushing the toilet.

I then washed my hands and made my way out of the bathroom. Angel stood there, lost for words.

"I'm sorry Angel." I apologized again, feeling bad. "Uh-huh. Yea...it's fine I guess." Angel sighed to herself, still confused. I knew she didn't fully get it.

That's why I tried pushing her away before. I don't wanna hurt her.

~♥︎~

*Five Years Ago (December 21st)*

"Dominique look over there." Layla nudged me. I sighed to myself while looking up from the papers on my desk. "Over where?" I questioned.

"Over there. I think Makaila has a crush on you. She keeps staring at you." Layla smiled. "You think everybody has a crush on me." I chuckled while shaking my head.

"Yea, because they do. Maybe I should go sit by Gabe. Maybe then she'll approach you." Layla started to pack up her things. "Please don't do that. I do not want that girl." I expressed.

"Okay. I'm still about to go sit by Gabe because, I want him." Layla chuckled. "If you're tryna find me at lunch, don't. I'll be in the back of his car." Layla smirked.

"Yea, I'm sure you will." I chuckled.

Just then my phone dinged. It was a text from Niya.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: Hey cousin! I saw on the news that there's supposed to be a thunderstorm tonight. Just wanted to let you know in case you had plans after school. I know it's y'all's last day before break and all.

Me: Thanks. I'm just finna hangout with Layla. I'll be back home by 12.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: I'm going out tonight, so I won't be able to cover for you. Just ask my mom if you can stay out longer

𝐌𝐞: Hell nooo! Look I'll be back by 10, cool?

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: Cool, stay safe<3

I turned and looked out the windows, I saw the dark clouds.

"Hey Dom." I heard someone speak. I turned back around and saw Makaila staring at me. "What's up." I slightly nodded.

"I've been meaning to tell you...I like your shoes. A-And your outfit." she nervously smiled. I smiled a little at her compliment, more so at her nervousness.

"Appreciate it. What's up with you?" I smoothly asked.

"Dominique, quiet down please." the teacher sighed. Mrs. Climent, an older white woman that always managed to piss me off, every single class.

"What the fuck am I doing? Everybody in this bitch be talking and you always saying shit to me." I stated.

"Watch your tone young...lady." Mrs. Climent looked me up and down.

"Don't piss me off. Cause you know damn well Ima girl." I spoke. "Do you know that? You look rather confused to me." Mrs. Climent mumbled while grading papers.

"What's the problem?" Layla stood up.

"Layla this doesn't concern you. Dominique can fight her own battles, without your help." Ms. Climent voiced.

"Well that's my best friend and you're trying to disrespect her, so it does concern me hoe." Layla clapped. A few people in the classroom began to laugh at Layla's comment.

"Well, both of y'all should enjoy yourselves in the principals office." Ms. Climent stood up.

"And bitch enjoy being fired." Layla mocked her tone. I laughed a little to myself.

"Something funny Greene?" Mrs. Climent asked.

"Nah class about to end anyways, so you're doing me a favor." I smiled while packing up my things. As Layla and I were walking out of the classroom, someone grabbed my arm.

I turned and saw Makaila.

♥︎

I walked into my class after lunch a little late. 20 minutes late...

"And where were you?" Layla quietly questioned. "Coming in here all late, with a smile on your face." she continued. "Guess you were right about Makaila." I smirked.

"What? What happened?" Layla smiled.

"She just had me in her backseat like..." I stopped mid sentence to act out a position, as if I was getting head.

"Bitch! She ate your pussy?!" Layla playfully slapped my arm. I nodded while smiling a little. "Yuh friend." Layla nodded while dapping me up.

"Something you two would like to share with the class?" the teacher stopped talking to ask.

"Nah we good." I held my thumb up, causing most of the girls in class to laugh and giggle. Some of their eyes lingered on me longer than necessary.

"Make sure you're ready by nine tonight. I got my sister's car!" Layla whispered with excitement.

*The Present, December 20th*

I laid on the couch, sipping on the large amount of alcohol in my cup while staring at the tv.

I heard the front door open and Angel walked in seconds later. "Hey baby. They were tryna make me work an extra shift today. I was like hell nah, the fuck I look like?" Angel expressed.

I barely paid her any mind, zoned out, staring at the tv.

"What'd you do while I was gone?" she asked while going through her mail. I laid there silently, not responding.

"Hello? Dominique?" Angel chuckled while waving her hand. I continued to stare at the tv.

Angel looked at me then sighed while pausing the tv.

"What's up with you mama? Why are you not talking to me? You mad at me or something?" she asked, walking closer to me. Angel stood there for about a minute, waiting for an answer.

"Dominique?" she called my name again.

"...I should be dead right now." I mumbled.

"What? No, you shouldn't. Dominique why would you say that?" Angel looked uneasy and concerned. "Cause it's true." I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Angel quickly took the cup out of my hand and smelled it.

"Baby." she frowned.

I rolled over and faced the couch.

"She always stood up for me. Always protected me. And I couldn't protect her..." I quietly spoke as a few more tears escaped my eyes.

"Who?" Angel wondered, sitting on the arm of the couch and rubbing my back.

"...Layla." I sniffled.

"Oh...your best friend?" Angel questioned. I nodded against the couch.

Suddenly I began sobbing while holding my stomach. I couldn't even control the tears that rushed down my face.

"It's not fair." I spoke through my tears.

I felt as Angel laid on the couch, scooting up behind me while wrapping her arms around me. I continued to sob uncontrollably, feeling everything in my chest.

I paused for a second as I heard Angel crying.

"Angel, don't cry." I told her, wiping my tears. "But you're crying." she sniffled.

The both of us laid their crying...until we cried ourselves to sleep.

~♥︎~

*The Next Morning, December 21st*

"Dominique." I heard Angel's voice. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times. Angel began to laugh a little, her face only inches away from mine.

"What?" I smiled a little while stretching.

"You just be knocked out. I called you like twelve times." Angel chuckled.

"Oh shit. What time is it?" I chuckled. "One, in the afternoon." Angel answered while standing up.

"What? Why'd you let me sleep that long?" I quickly sat up. "I didn't! I tried to wake you up earlier but you pushed me." Angel playfully pouted, poking out her bottom lip.

"Aw, I'm sorry." I grabbed her by her waist.

"You better be." she glared at me while looking down.

"I am." I said, lightly grabbing her ass. "Damn. Can't keep your hands to yourself. Always tryna grab my ass, for what?" Angel groaned.

"Cause it's so soft. You're lucky I don't smack your shit every time I walk pass you." I expressed. "If you do that, I will literally stop talking to you." Angel said with a straight face. My mouth quickly fell open.

"Damn really?" I sighed. "Yea really." Angel mocked my tone.

"Why you gonna do me like that?" I questioned, slowly standing up. My hands traveled up Angel's body along with me. "Cause I don't fuck with you like that." Angel said, removing my hands and walking away.

"That's why your ass not even that fat." I quickly retorted.

"Mm okay." Angel said before slamming her bedroom door.

Oops.

"How're you gonna pick a fight then can't take the heat? You do this all the time." I shook my head while opening the bedroom door.

I was taken aback when I saw Angel standing by the bed in her gray boxers. She bent over a little, reaching for the roku remote.

Can't lie, I was staring at her ass.

I bit my bottom lip while walking up behind her. I grabbed her hips and lightly pressed myself against her ass. "Shi..." I groaned, placing my right hand on her left hip, pretending to give her backshots.

"Get the fuck off me and my not even that fat ass, Shaelah." Angel pushed me back, her hand on my chest.

"Mm, I love a feisty woman." I smirked.

"Leave me alone Shaelah." Angel rolled her eyes.

"Nah Mylah, I'm good." I said, forcefully pushing her onto the bed. Angel chuckled to herself a little while trying to stand up. I quickly pushed her down again.

"I'm finna fuck you up in a second." Angel threatened. "Fuck me up then." I dared, roughly pushing her forehead back.

Suddenly Angel's hand quickly came across my face.

My head stayed in the direction she slapped me in as I put my tongue to the side of my cheek.

Angel slowly covered her mouth, as if she didn't mean to slap me as hard as she did. She slowly scooted past me then backed away from me. "Dominique I-" she started.

"Come here Angel." I smiled.

"No..." she rushed out of the room. I calmly walked out of the room, following her.

"Why are you running?" I asked. Angel looked back slightly with a small ounce of fear in her eyes.

I watched as she ran into the pantry, quickly shutting the door behind her. "Dominique." she groaned. "Please leave me alone. I'll do whatever you want." she continued.

I could hear her breathing intensify as I became closer to the door.

"Dominique, I'm sorry. I'm legit scared right now." Angel expressed. I approached the pantry door with a slight smirk on my face.

I opened the pantry door and Angel quickly jumped back, nearly screaming.

"We can talk about this..." Angel backed up against the shelves. "I don't wanna talk about it..." I quietly spoke.

♥︎

Angel groaned while looking at her asscheek in the mirror. She had the right side of her boxers rolled up and lightly rubbed her ass, wincing a few times.

"Why would you do that? You know I'm light skinned." she groaned.

"Personally, I think my handprint fits nicely on your ass cheek." I smirked. Angel stopped and gave me a blank stare.

"You should let me do the other cheek. Even things up a bit." I smiled.

"I'm bout to be a little bitch and cry. This shit still stinging." Angel frowned. "Aw, poor baby." I sarcastically smiled.

Angel glared at me before bumping my shoulder while walking past me. "Say excuse me before I tear that other cheek up." I threatened. Angel threw her middle finger up while laying on the bed.

I nodded before walking over.

Suddenly I pulled her boxers down and slapped her other asscheek hard. "Ahhugh! Dom- noo-" Angel barely got out, gripping the sheets.

I raised my hand, ready to do it again.

"...sorry. I'm sorry!" Angel voiced, shaky.

"Thought so." I smiled, pulling her boxers back up. "Now come here, so I can give you a booty rub." I demanded, laying down beside Angel on the bed.

Angel slowly got on top of me, straddling me before laying down against me.

I wrapped my arms around her lower back then slid down to her ass. I began lightly rubbing and squeezing her ass in my hands. Angel winced a few times and I smirked a little.

Before I knew it, Angel had fallen asleep on me while I continued massaging her ass. I closed my eyes myself a few times but nothing happened.

Eventually the silence creeped upon me as it began to bring back memories to my mind that I'd been fighting and pushing away all day.

Today would officially make the fifth year...

*Five years ago (December 21st)*

My eyes slowly opened and closed to the bright lights on the ceiling. I could make out many nurses and doctors over me as they rushed me down the hall on a hospital bed.

I felt my eyes forcefully closing.

"Come on sweetie stay with me." I heard someone say in the background as my eyes completely shut.

"Heart rates dropping!" another shouted before I blacked out.

Everything went white.

"Dominique." I heard someone call my name.

I turned around and saw Layla standing there in a white dress. She looked at me with a smile.

"Layla. I thought I lost you." I ran over to hug her. "No, you could never lose me. I'll always be here." she smiled softly.

I hugged her for awhile until she finally pulled away.

"I- I have to go now but, never forget me. Okay?" Layla smiled. "No, what do you mean?" I questioned. "I have to go. And you have to wake up." Layla expressed.

"No..." I shook my head.

"Hm, take this." Layla handed me a white dandelion.

I took it in my hand.

"I love you Dominique. Now be strong, and wake up for me okay? Wake up." Layla told me followed by a bright light.

My eyes suddenly opened to see the hospital bed I was in.

"Dominique!" Niya immediately rushed over to me. "Oh my- Dominique." her mother, Aunt Terri followed. "God is good." she continued as a tear fell down her cheek.

I could barely move due to the brace around my neck. I noticed the cast on my left arm and the amount of hearts and names signed on it.

"S-Some of your classmates came to visit you. You were out for a few days..." Niya expressed, noticing me staring at the cast.

I laid there silently.

They may not have known that I knew, but I knew Layla was gone.

"Is there anything you need? Or want us to do sweetie?" Aunt Terri asked. Not a word left my mouth as I stared ahead.

"Um, I can get your nurse?" Niya suggested.

Just then the room door opened. Ms. Pam came walking in with black shades on. I don't even think she realized I was up yet. She sniffled a little.

"...L-Layla's funeral date has been set." she managed to get out.

Niya and Aunt Terri immediately turned and looked at me. That's when Ms. Pam turned and looked at me.

"Oh Dominique sweetie, you're awake." Ms. Pam walked over and hugged me. I didn't hug her back. Instead, a few tears managed to escape my eyes.

*The Present*

"Why are you crying?" Angel's voice pulled me out of the memory.

"I miss her...I miss my best friend." I admitted.

•*•*•

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞.
#riplayla
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 186K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
690K 40K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ "Junoon ba...
178K 36.1K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...