Screwed

Door PlusSizedPrinxess

Robyn Fenty is a sheltered child, she is also a Pastors kid, always in church on Saturdays and Sundays. She i... Meer

Attention 👋👋
Chapter one.
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five.
chapter six
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen

chapter seven

849 35 6
Door PlusSizedPrinxess

Now spin the benz.
ain't nobody on they block.
Spin again.
If aint nobody ass got shot.
Spin again.
Police got this bitch hot,
boy take it in
and
Then spin again. 

Today was Robyns graduation, her family surprised her with a big ceremony at home. Her whole family was there, Jeremy and his family was there, Bonnie and Ciara and all the members of the congregation were there to congratulate her. Robyn was nauseated the whole day which made it hard for her to enjoy herself.

She ran to the bathroom for the fifth time today. Jeremy worried about her followed her holding her hair back as she emptied her stomach. "Baby whats wrong? You sick? " Jeremy asked worried about her.

Robyn was feeling weak so she sat on the floor and Jeremy joined her. Pushing her hair back. "I'm feeling off today for some reason. Its probably the stress and the lack of sleep. I was also working out, eating veggies too." Robyn replied and Jeremy felt guilty for saying she must lose weight. "I'm sorry Robyn. I shouldn't have asked you to alter yourself. You are perfect the way you are. Te amo I can take you to hospital if you are in pain." Jeremy said.

"You don't have to apologise. I'm okay there is no need for that." Robyn said getting up and washing her mouth. Jeremy stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her. Leaving wet kisses on her neck. "In just two days, we are going to take this further than just kissing. "He whispered to her ear.

Robyn felt disgusted and awkward. She didn't know how to reciprocate his advances like she did with Romans. She didn't know how to hold him like she held Roman. Pushing out of his hold. "Lets go join everyone. " she said.

"Robyn you don't have to be scared of me or even getting close to me. The wedding night is just two nights away and you know we have to go all the way." Jeremy said.

"I know. " she said looking away from him.

"Good and I have been meaning to ask you this. Three weeks ago I went to your apartment, Ciara said you were out where were you? "

Robyn knew what he was talking about. He was talking about the day she went to the pool party at Romans and she ended up spending the night.  "Studying at Bonnie's house. She went to visit her parents at the country. It was peaceful and quiet there so I decided to stay." She lied out her teeth. Jeremy glared at her for a moment as if she wanted her to break. "You didn't think I should know where my fiance was? " he asked his eyes still on her. Robyn swallowed the bile in his neck. Suddenly she was afraid that she would be caught in a lie. "I wasn't thinking Jeremy. "She replied facing down. "Don't do it next time Robyn. Don't sleep out and not tell me. I showed up at 11pm at your place and you ain't there what am I supposed to think. My mind will simply go to the worst possible sinerio. " Jeremy said and Robyn knew what he meant by that cause of his jealousy and this time he had all the right to think she was doing something wrong. "I don't want you ever sleeping in another mans house. Bonnie's dad should ask permission from me if he wanted to keep you in his home. I don't want any man playing with me." He added and Robyn went to hold him in a hug. "I will tell you next time Jer. I promise that no one is playing with you. " Robyn said. Holding her real tight while his eyes glued at the side of her face. "Woo they better not." Jeremy said with finality.

Later that day the Fenty family started showering Robyn with present. Dylan also brought his wife and son along to congratulate Robyn. Dylan had been leaving far from his parents since he came back from the army. He and Ray didn't quite see eye to eye in a lot of things so he usually distance himself from the family because he didn't want to cause unnecessary drama. When brother and sister were left together in the garden, Dylan noticed his sister playing with her ring deep in thought. "What are you thinking about ?" He asked

Robyn looked at him. "How did you know Sara was the one ? " Robyn randomly asked him.

"I knew she was the one from the very first day I met her. She was this beautiful brunette, shy but smart, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I would focus on something I needed to get done only to find myself thinking about her, wanting to be with her. My life had purpose when I was with her. " Dylan replied.

Robyn took all of the things he said in. She has always been comfortable with her big brother. She tells him everything she couldn't tell her parents but she had no choice he was her only sibling. "Okay. Hmm... " she said not wanting to risk telling Dylan something he should not know.

"You feel like that with Jeremy? " he asked and Robyn nodds.

Noticing something was off. Dylan decided to press her on this issue with Jeremy. It was one of the issues Dylan didn't see eye to eye with his father. He couldn't believe he allowed Robyn to bethrone a older man. He went to the army when Robyn was ten, came back six years later to this. Dylan thought it was wrong for her parents to allow a twenty nine year old man court a sixteen year old girl. "Do you really love this man Robyn? Cause when I left dad and his father had this unusual friendship. All of a sudden Jeremy started coming around. "Like how did it happen? How did it really start? "

"It started like any other relationship. He saw me and he loved me. " Robyn said being defensive and Dylan decided to drop it.

Robyn knew Dylan could sniff bullshit from a mile away with him being a cop. He wouldn't also approve of Roman like Jeremy. Between Jeremy and Roman, Jeremy was far better. Roman is bad news and if Dylan ever finds out she deals with men like Roman he would lose it. He was protective of her. But at the same time Roman was what tickled her heart. Robyn found herself smiling just thinking of him. Her phone went off and it was a message from Roman. She opened it and gasped in shock. It was a dick picture followed by him pleading with her to sneak out and see him. He was horny.

Robyn texted him back saying she couldn't come now but will later. She also advised him to get a cold shower. Roman getting the hint sent her a countdown, meaning he would be counting down time til she came to him. Robyn couldn't believe she was doing this in front of her brother but Roman had her risking it all. Life was nothing but a joy ride with him and she was all about the adventure.

Looking at her brother in the puppy eyes that she always used to get to him. "What? " Dylan asked.

"You will get mad, " she said hiding her face. "You won't approve." She adds.

"I won't . I promise? " Dylan lied wanting her to talk. He always did this and she trusted him everytime.

"I met someone. I think about him all the time. I tried getting him out of my head but he creeps back in. I don't know how to explain it but I feel empty without him. I feel him right here always. " Robyn said holding her heart. Dylan thought she was talking about Jeremy until she looked at him red in the face. She has never been this way when she talked about Jeremy.

"A college boy? " Dylan asked and Robyn shook her head. "He's twenty seven. " Robyn said smiling.

"That is not bad. Not a big age gap. Five years is okay compared to fourteen. What is his name? " Dylan asked wanting to run it in the system. Robyn knew him real good and she shook her head hiding her face.

"So this guy has a criminal record? " he asked. Roman had told her that he has a long, dirty rapsheet. Robyn lost count at how many times he told her he was locked up for selling drugs, assault, illegal firearms, murder, attempts, parole violations, battery. "Yeah he was arrested before. " she said.

"For? " Dylan asked.

She didn't know what to choose from the list although she had many options. "Battery. " she said.

"Domestic? " he asked immediately and Robyn shrugged. "We have never talked about it. "

"Well what does he do?" Dylan asked and Robyn didn't want to lie too much. She was involved with a super savage in Roman. "I don't know. " she lied.

"Okay then tell me about him. What does he look like? How you met ? Does he have any friends or family members around? How he treats you? "

"He's family orientated, he loves his family and would do anything for them. He is an alpha male like you. Talks a lot of smack when he happy like you too. He is handsome, tall, his arms are huge but he is so gentle. Has family whom I have met which were his cousins, uncle, friend and mom. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world, like I'm the only one that knows his heart and understands him. When I'm around him I make other girls look invisible. " Robyn said smiling.
                 ~~~~~~~~~~》》

As soon as she was released Robyn had rushed to Romans house. They had sex and after that everything went south and they argued brutally this time. It all started when Robyn told him that Jeremy knew she didn't spend a night at her apartment, warning Roman that it cannot happen again. Roman complained her not giving him his time like she promised.

"I'll fuck mad bitches just watch, " Roman said just as Robyn told him he had no right to get pissed with her spending time with her main man.

"You have been doing that before you met me so what is the difference. " Robyn fired back. "You on some real immature boy shit. " She added.

"Well I'll just fuck your friends since I'm a boy. All the bitches you know I'm fucking them just know that." Roman wanted to hurt her and it was working.

"Bonnie was fucking your cousin so I don't understand how- "Robyn said but Roman interrupted her. "Me and my cousins share bitches if they friendly. " Roman shot at her.

Robyn couldn't believe her ears but she won't allow him to win. "Go ahead boy than I'll also fuck your cousin Jey. He decent by the way. " Robyn said and Roman stopped in his tracks.

Roman stocked towards her. He had to have heard what she said wrong. "What did you say? " he asked.

Robyn chuckle and started packing her stuff. She was hurting but she didn't want to show him. Roman just didn't understand that Jeremy wasn't going anywhere. She might have praised Jeremy but Roman went too far with saying he would mess with her friends. "You heard me. Turn into bumblebee start transforming I don't care." Robyn said.

Roman was tempted to put hands on her right now. She was being disrespectful. "No, repeat that with me on your face. " he said.

"I said I will fuck your cousin Jey, he decent as fuck and if you still try to get with all my girls. I will also get with all your cousins ." Robyn said to his face.

"Robyn," said in a warning tone.

"Let me go to my man cause I am with a boy right now. " Robyn said and Roman got away from her not trusting himself around her anymore. He went to lay on his back on his bed.

Robyn thought she had won until he took his phone and he facetimed a girl. He was talking dirty to the girl, telling her she wanted her to suck his dick cause the girl he was just with didn't know how. "Well I'll give you the best head daddy. " the girl  said.

"Really? " Robyn asked Roman, he ignored. After the call Roman looked at her. "Get all of your shit and go she'll be here in thirty minutes. " Roman said.

Raging Robyn took a lamp that was beside the bed and threw it at him but Roman ditched it. She was still not satisfied so she reached for what she could find, throwing it at him. "Robyn calm down. " Roman said getting to Robyn holding her hands so she wouldn't attack him anymore. "Let me go Roman. I'll fuck you up real bad. I'll fuck your shit up too. I'll wreck your house and your bitch when she gets here." Robyn said trying to get out of his hold.

Roman wanted to laugh. He had finally broke her and made her act a fool. He only wanted to make her jealous he wasn't going to allow someone else to suck his dick besides her. But it pleased him to see that she felt for him strongly like he did for her. He chuckled as Robyn kept fighting him to no avail. "Girl, my bitch will beat your ass if you tried to fuck with her." Roman taunt her.

"We'll see about that. " she simply said.

"Robyn calm your ass down before you get all messed up. You haven't been fighting a day in your life and Ice grew up in the bronx, she has been beating ass way before you went out riding your bike. " Roman said to her.

"Good I'll just learn on her. " Robyn said and when the front door opened she sprinted downstairs. Her jealousy was off the roof right now and she wanted to just unleash on this bitch that was going to get with her man. Roman ran after her calling her name. "She is going to know you'er mine. You want to have bitches here. " Robyn yelled running downstairs and was disappointed to find Trinity.

Placing her hair on a tight bun, Robyn started pacing. She wouldn't be surprised if Trinity had something to do with this girl cause she hated her.

"What's going on ?" Trinity asked.

Roman sat on the couch and shrugged.

"Why is she mad? "

"Because Ice is coming over to suck my dick. " Roman replied.

"Now she wants to fight Ice? No offence Robyn but your small and your tiny and I'm afraid Ice will just squash you. " Trinity said and Robyn rolled her eyes. She so wished Trin would get off her dick. She had no business with what happened between her and Roman. "Shut up. I don't care about your friend Ice. " She said to Trin.

"Boy call her again. I want to know how far she is so that I can beat her ass. My hands itching real bad now. " Robyn said looking at the window to see if she was coming and when a car pulled up, she was out of the door opening Ice car door throwing hands on her. She dragged her by her hair out of the car, still beating on her. Ice stumbled out of the car, her heels tripping her but Robyn showed no mercy. She threw hands on her and Ice did too.

Robyn kicked her on the stomach when she fought back. Roman separated them when he had enough. Ice got to cheapshot in when Roman held Robyn. Not getting to her, Ice spit on Robyns face. Robyn threw her shoe at her. Pulling Robyn upstairs with him. "Trin get her out of here. " Roman said. 

"I want to go home now. " Robyn said washing her face. Roman stood behind her in the sink smiling. He didn't know that she could fight and that she fought for him drove him crazy. This girl was really his. She could talk smack plus just like him she had hands, she was a real bad bitch. Wrapping his arms around her. "Didn't know you can fight like that. " Roman whispered to her neck.

"And I know you don't know that I don't ever want to see you ever again . " Robyn said.

"You capping. Your ass is crazy for me. I am too if I didn't respect you. I would have slid on Jeremy a long time ago. Mama we belong together I'm tired of arguing please. " Roman said smiling.

"Don't talk to her anymore. Don't talk to any other girl or try to fuck them or my friends. "Robyn warned.

"I didn't mean that baby. Did you mean what you said about Jey ? That he decent." He asked her.

"Did it hurt you ? " Robyn asked him instead of answering and Roman placed his forehead on hers and nodded. "I didn't mean it too. Roman I told my brother about you." Than Robyn explain the conversation she had with Dylan. Roman loved that Dylan didn't approve of Jeremy. "Me and your brother could get along. He's a real G, " Roman said.

"Nah he'd just throw you in jail. " Robyn said laughing.

"Maybe." Roman said laughing too.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Jey stumbled out of a hotel tipsy, he had just spent the night with one of his many girls. He wasn't a one woman man, he's soul was raw and he knew he couldn't stand those deep getting to know each other conversations so he didn't bother on wanting that one person. What he didn't know was the danger that was looming around, the gang that had deadly consequences out to find him.

Before he got to his car four men jumped him. All of them beating on him. He tried to fight back but four against one was too much for anybody. He's body collided with his car, the end of a baseball bat, fists and boots.

Jey tasted his blood and he felt like he was dying slowly. It wasn't before a cop car pulled over that the four men took off, Jey was on the ground bloody. Jeys vision was blurry but he could see the man in uniform coming out of his squad car to him. The man was well built with dreads. Man did he hate cops. He called them pigs.

He saw the cop taking cover behind his car and soon he had gunshots. Looking behind him he saw those some men that were attacking him back on scene. This time armed, clearly they have come to finish their job. Ignoring the pain and getting off the ground, Jey pulled his pole from his car.

Firing at the men who had the cop corned. Jey had the edge to roll his eyes at the cop who was being over powered by these criminals who they vowed to catch. Jey fired until he was out of bullets before getting on his car and speeding away. He knew those men wouldn't kill that cop, they were after him.

He drove with one arm, praying those men weren't on his ass. He had to get to Romans house before he passed out. He was getting weaker and weaker by the minute.

Romans house.

Robyn and Roman were on the couch cuddling after the drama. They had finally got over having sex and were spending time together. Robyn got out of Romans arms running to the bathroom. "I have to pee." She mumbled and Roman looked at her funny when she returned. It was like the fifth time in thirty minutes but Roman thought she was talking to Jeremy so he didn't say anything about it.

They continued watching the movie until a crashing sounds rang through the house startling both Roman and Robyn. It felt like an earthquake but Roman quickly corrected himself. He placed Robyn on the floor before pulling his gun underneath the couch. "Roman what's going on ?" Robyn asked .

"Shh," Roman said stocking to the window, looking out. He saw Jeys car crashed into his house.

He knew something was seriously wrong because Jey would just be drunk and driving around alone. The car was smoking and his fuel was leaking fast. "Shit, My cousin is out there, " he cussed running out of the house. His heart beating very fast. Robyn got off the floor following him.

Jey was passed out when Roman made it into the car. The drivers door was crashed into the wall. The car was locked. Roman wrestled with getting the car to unlock cause it would be impossible to break the windows, they were bullet proof.

"Roman break the windows. " Robyn yelled. Roman yelled that he can't they were bullet proof. Robyn feared the car would just blow anytime so she banged the car yelling Jeys name hoping he would just wake up. "Roman are you winning? " she asked as Roman was taking too much time trying to open the door.

"Go inside. "Roman said in a panic as the car caught fire.

"No I'm not leaving you. "Robyn said as she was back to banging on the windscreen. "Oh my god it is going to blow." Robyn said running to the hosepipe, spraying the fire from getting to Roman. Romans heart swelled with love for her but he focused on getting his cousin out the now burning car. "Superman are you winning. " Robyn asked using the nickname she gave Roman. She mainly called him that when they were having sex. "Not yet. " he said. When Roman tried a technique Sami showed him the door cracked open.  Roman undid his seat belt and pulled him out the car. Jey was a mess, a bloody mess. Roman got him into the basement.

Robyn watched as Roman paced talking on the phone with what seems to be a doctor. Robyn ran a wet towel on Jeys face and was shocked when he grabbed her hand rough. Jey was awake . "Relax, don't get up." Robyn pushed him down.

"Superman he's back," Robyn yelled to get Romans attention.

"Randys guys did slide and we have to be ready. " Jey said after telling Roman everything. He knew Randys guys meant business and they were trying to kill so Roman was going to meet them. When the doc finished attending to Jey. Roman warned everybody to be careful. Told Robyn to return home cause he had to get in he's zone. Robyn was worried but she ended up leaving with the instruction for him to call her immediately after his job. He never really liked going to drill with family so he called his friend Ron Killings to be his wheel man  for tonight.

Romans  Pov.

"Where to ?" My boy Ron asked and I told him at Randys block.

"I'm ready to make a new pack. I'm smoking some niggas tonight." I said checking amo on my guns.

"Whatever you say big dog." He say.

When Rons benz reached its destination, I rolled the window down. Placing a certain house beyond my territory under surveillance. Nobody was outside and I didn't want to risk being caught lurking. "Spin around this bitch." I told Ron to make another round.

When we turned the corner, Ron pointed out one of Randys man in an unmarked police car.

"I think this is a trap Roman. Police are all over this block. " Ron said as we passed another police van.

"I'm not leaving this bitch until I make sure all of these goofies dead. They messed with my blood. Spin the car again. " I said.

"Looks like ole boy is tweaking. " Ron said when the man on the unmarked police car got out and the cops drove away. I watched him cross the street into the house I placed under surveillance.

"Yeah he is a rat. " I said getting ready to shoot.

"Nah he was a rat ." Ron said laughing. I pull my gun out the window while Ron drives closer. Shooting the man on his back before the house door opened and more of his gang came out guns drawn, shooting. It was four of them and I shot two before the heat became too much. "Spin again. " I said reloading my gun.

They will think that we left. It wasn't rocket science, when we came back around they had their guards down. They were trying to give their friend CPR but I blew both their heads. I swear I wasn't born mean. I just had to do it.

I got out of the car to find the guy they were trying to help still gasping for air. 911 on call and of course I hang up. I shot him twice on his head standing over his body looking at him. He had it the worst like it was supposed to be, what did he expect after messing with my family.

"Yo Roman lets get out of here before the cops get here. The neighbours maybe calling as we speak. " Ron said and I  got in the car. We drove away to an abandoned building.

Ron poured gasoline in his expensive benz lighting it up in flames. Ron was someone that has been with me since I started working on the streets. He saw me when I was boy growing into a man. He passed me some weed and we went down memory lane. 

"So you aren't going to tell me? " Ron asked me as he leaned on the wall puffing out smoke.

"Tell you what? "

"Jimmy didn't mean to say shit to me but he kinda did blurt out that some chick had you on lockdown." He said. I can't believe Jimmy went that far.

"I'm not under lockdown. " I quickly said knowing he was going to laugh at me once I said otherwise.

"Relax Roman I won't laugh at you today. I already did that enough with the guys. "He said.

"What are you talking about? " I asked .

"Okay this is what happened. We were at the casino, everyone was there when Jimmy started chuckling. We asked, 'what's funny twin?. He says. "You won't believe this. Remember when Roman called me a fool when I chose Trin over every girl I had? " We all nodded cause we remember that like it was yesterday. You preaching niggas code that hoes ain't shit. That a real G never sticks to one pussy. You accused him of being a pussy but back to the story. Jimmy said you met a five foot something ball of fire that tamed you. He proceeded to tell us about you arguing with her and getting chewed out by her. Not only that but he told us you are not the same man you anymore,  he said nowadays you follow your girl around like a lost puppy. " Ron said trying not to laugh. "He didn't leave it there, he also said you are a side dish. "He added bursting out laughing. Damn Jimmy got me on this one. This is the perfect revenge, embarrassing me in front of the guys. "Lets be for real now Tribal chief. This girl? Is she the one for you? " Ron asked when he's laughing died down. In this business you have to watch your moves and what you say to whom but Ron, I fuck with him so Imma just be honest with him. "I think so. When I'm with her everything changes for me. I see the world in a different light, like all the shit I have been through was for me to be strong for her. She is me in a more feminine way. Man she gets me so bad but than she says she has a man. Our hearts touched and we connected man and I don't know if you will ever feel what I felt, it was the best feeling ever." I told him .

"Am I getting what you trying to say here ? You actually telling me that you want to settle down? " he asked and I ain't going to lie. I have been thinking about that a lot . If Robyn would leave Jeremy I would possibly want to give her a home like she told me she wanted. I'm not ready for kids and marriage yet but for her I will do anything. "Not now but in the future I would want that." I said. I mean Robyn is young, she may still want to explore and we both don't know each other fully yet.

"You sure about that? " he asked. I know why he asked that because I have threatened some guys families before. It was nothing personal but just business. It is dangerous having kids in this business, it just makes you vulnerable . Now imagine me being on top of the mountain like I am now in my industry only for these men gunning for my position to smell blood in the water like sharks, man I can't risk that. Kids are vulnerable and I'm not on that type of time.

"I don't know. " I answered honestly. "She is getting ready to marry her man so that won't happen. "

"So you plan on being a side for her for how long ? " he asked me. Now I didn't think about that. Its fun knowing the I am the only one playing with her right now. She is literally walking with my DNA on her and that shit boosts my ego. But make no mistake I know myself, the moment she starts sleeping with her man she will be a turn off for me. The thought of them doing that makes me sick to my stomach and I don't like being sick so I know once she is married this is over. I can't stand that, once I see her we will have the talk. She has to choose. I can't share her, I won't share her.

"I don't know. "I said taking spliffs of my za. Robyn has turned me into a push over but I won't be a yes man. I have standards. I have values and I won't expect less than what I deserve. The benz was now turned to ashes and we went out separate ways.

               ~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting in my car for Robyn and I could see her running to the car.

This conversation was going to be hard. She jumped on my lap when she got in kissing me. I could feel her tongue down my throat that is how deep the kiss was.

"I was worried about you superman. "She said biting on my ear.

"I'm fine as you can see. Wasn't that hard I told you. " I said looking at her and she shut her eyes bowing her head. I know she is still trying to adjust to the man I am. I know she wants me to stop committing sin as she would say but I can't help what I am. She held my hands and opened her eyes looking at mine. "Lets pray." She said and I frowned.

"Why? " I asked .

"Shh, lets just pray. I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen.  " She said before proceeding to pray. I kept my eyes open the entire time listening to each and every word she was saying. She was asking for guidance, protection and repentance for me. She wanted God to share some of my sins with her. She was bounding our spirits.

"Amen, " she said and I followed.

"Why did you want to see me we were just together. " she said cuddling me like always. Her head on my chest. The was no beating around the bush. Here goes something. "I'm not willing to stay with you when your married Robyn. I love you but I can't. I'm also leaving tomorrow for Samoa because I don't want to be in town when you get married cause you just might hate me you know. I can get real nasty when I don't get my way so a thousand miles could stop all of that. I'm cutting this off, no hard feelings. "

"You breaking up with me?" She asked looking at me.

"We never was together. Like I said I am cutting things off. I don't want you to be with the both of us also. For the woman that you are that is so disrespectful Robyn. " I said.

Tears slipped out of her eyes and I couldn't stand that. It hurt to see her cry. It hurts to let her go but I am no good for her. I placed her in a compromising situation, it is not fair that I sure place uncertainty in her life. "I'm sorry but its just the wrong time for us. Your perfect but I have to let you go." I said thinking of a conversation I eavesdropped on between my mother and aunt, whereby my mother said she would've been better off if she had let my father go when she had a chance, before she had me, it would have saved all the suffering and pain she's been through.

"I see what this is about. You want me to chose? " she asked

"Yes," I replied.

"I can't and you know it. " she said crying. She is marrying him so she chose and its good bye for us. It hurts to do this but it has to be done.

"Whatever. " I said nonchalant even that my heart was throbbing with pain. I thought she was my forever.

"So you leaving for how many days?" She asked.

"Three, four or five I don't know. " I said honestly. I just wanted to see my grandma, visit my dads grave and just forget about this woman. "Goodbye Robyn. " I said kissing her forehead. Opening the door for her to get out before I let her see me get emotional.

"Nooo... don't do that. Roman you can't... no no oh God no... "she said trailing off, tears all over her face. She got out the car stumbling all over before resting on my car. She collapsed on the ground and I felt my heart leaving my body. A tear rolled out of my eye. I didn't want to leave her like this but I had to atleast get her to her apartment. I get out my car wanting to take her there but she pushed me away. Not wanting me to touch her. She appeared to be deep in thought. Her tears starting to dry and she looked at me as if I killed her dog.

"Roman I didn't want to fall in love with you but you kept pushing. Now that I did, you doing this to me. I never felt like this before, oh God. I feel like my heart is leaving my body. It wasn't in my plans to be without you. Roman it wasn't my plan to... "she said crying and I held her. More tears sliding down my face. "Robyn it wasn't my plan too but it is for your own good. If you continue doing this it won't end well. I love you very much and I will always do but I can't stay where I will be on the sidelines everytime. " I told her.

"If things were different. He wasn't on the picture, would you have gave me all that I dreamed about? A home? A loving family? Like he wants to give me." She asked and this is why I needed to drop her cause we always end up talking about her man.

"If things were different yes. On god I would marry you, place you in a nice big house but I am not ready for a family now. I don't want kids Robyn. It would be a big fuck up on my side to have them. " I honestly told her.

"Okay. I have a lot to think about. " she said before walking away from me to her apartment. I stayed into the parking lot until her lights went off. My body just felt exhausted, plus I have a terrible headache. I need some sleep.
_

__________________________________.

NOT EDITED.

Robyn could see Trin was hating and didn't want to hear anything from her.

So Roman threatened to get with Robyns girls and she threatened to get with his uces, what do you think about that?

Are they toxic for each other?

This time Roman ends things. Was it for the better?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

93.5K 3.3K 33
Marina is a single mother struggling to get by from day to day. Losing her job was another thing to add to her struggle, until her good friend helps...
16.2K 472 7
When a planned threesome leads to something much, much more, Michael and Tesda are left to decide if they're engaging in a fun fling or embarking on...
529K 15.5K 41
[completed!] ·˚ ༘♡ ❝you're the only butterfly who caught my attention.❞ - a giyushino fanfic. start: november 1, 2019 end: november 2, 2020 HIGHEST...
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.