Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Missed you

8 4 2
By cakesforjin

It's been like 3 days since the class went on as usual but this time without their class monitor.

Aerin wasn't seen coming school after she became unconscious that day. Even though everyone in class room are stable without her presence, the absence of her was so bothering for one particular person and yes, It was her deskmate. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was so happy that day spending some quality time with her on road. The young lad didn't even realise that he was so happy, smiling and giggling.

"Seems like my son is so happy today" Jungkook's mom asked still sitting on the bed, she was seen when the lad went to school that morning, and still knitting on the sweater.

Jungkook stopped smiling realising he was smiling the whole while and looked like a fool coming on road.

The next day he excitedly went school. The weather was so sunny totally opposite of the before day when he walked with Aerin. He didn't even liked the climate at all.

Dark and gloomy clouds started becoming his favourite. If god comes in front of him and ask for a wish, he would totally say 'i want a cold climates always where it will rain now and then' he thought such climates are just love.

He hated that day like how he hated the sunny climate. Because, his deskmate was absent. He wanted to go and ask to Taehyung. But he couldn't bring himself to ask such a thing. Because why should he ask about her? She is a mere student and there are two more students absent with her. He didn't seem to care about them though.

The next day was also not okay because she was absent again. He became frustrated and moody. He even declined spending time with Rosé for the first time who just shrugged and went away. And what became more and more frustrating was she didn't come the next day too.

He couldn't do this. He started to become afraid, he wanted to know what happened to her so desperately. So he marched towards Taehyung who was keeping his head low and doing some work on his notebook.

"Why is s-she not coming these days?"

Yes that's what he asked. So plain.

Taehyung don't even understand things if asked straight and by Jk asking like this, it hurted his brain.

"Who is not coming where?" Tae asked keeping his mouth slightly open.

Jk sighed frustrated. "Her..A-Arerin" he finally said looking nowhere.

"Oh her.." Taehyung said and gave a knowing smile to Jungkook. Tae became suspicious from the day he mentioned Aerin as his fiancé to Jungkook. He understood there is something going on between these two.

But Taehyung's teasing smile soon went into a painful one. His eyes became tired as he dropped his pen and closed his notebook.

"S-she is in hospital"

Frightened.

That's what the first sensation Jungkook felt. The feeling we get in the pit of our stomach when something disturbing happens. He widened his eyes as he stood still. He was right. Something happened to her.

"W-what why?" He asked slowly, his voice barely audible.

Tae sighed as he finally stood up and stood face to face. "I don't know the clear context but she fainted day before yesterday and Y-yoongi hyung, oh he is her b-brother..took her to hospital it seems. The doctor said her to stay some more time. So that's why" he finished.

Jungkook's brain was not functioning properly. He was zoned out taking all the information. He didn't even reply for what Taehyung said as he went back to sit on his desk. His vision shifted to the next desk which was now empty and dusty.

-🌷-

Days went as she didn't come to school at all. Jungkook didn't even know he would miss her this much. He became silent without seeing that one particular face in that class. And that's how another month went.

"Yah! Is Aerin going to come school or not?" The present class monitor Hoseok asked as he was doing some office work given by teacher Namjoon.

The class was being miserable without the class monitor so, Namjoon thought of having another monitor till Aerin comes and that's how Hoseok became it.

"I can't do these things. It's so tiresome" he whined. Jungkook's ears perked up as soon as he heard the name Aerin. He wanted to ask this to Taehyung himself, but he just couldn't.

"She will be soon here Hobi, she is good now..i m-mean better than before" he said as he gulped.

Jungkook failed to notice the gulp as he was drugged to the fact that Aerin is coming back soon. He left a huge sigh and had a small smile, which was left never unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Thank god. I'm so happy about her arrival ufff" Hoseok said as he closed his pen and threw it away in frustration and happiness.

"I know you are happy since she will relieve you from Monitor posting, but why our lil Jungkookie is happy?" Tae asked as his eyes stuck on Jungkook in a teasing way.

Jungkook almost got choked on his own saliva who started pouting, ready to argue. Hoseok who was oblivious to all the drama started to ask lot's of 'whys' being so confused.

"W-why i should b-e happy?" He asked shifting on his seat nervously.

"That's what I'm asking too. Why?" Tae said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Jungkook didn't know what to answer as he forcefully got up from his seat. "You are annoying" he said and went away trying to maintain a cool aura by keeping hands in his pockets. Only he knows how his hands are shivering inside those pockets.

Taehyung scoffed with his deep voice and still Hoseok was so confused. Tae looked at the direction of Jungkook just went. "He likes her hoba" said to Hoseok who just looked shocked in return.

-🌷-

"Yoongi. Do i look sick? Am i looking good?" Aerin asked continuously as he accompanied her in the bus travel. It's been a month since she went to school and she know every eyes would be on her and bombard with questions.

"Ofcourse you are good. Why are you asking this again and again" yoongi asked pissed.

"Yah! It's just everyone's eyes will be on me. I'm sure that Taehyung would have said that I'm in hospital by now. Everyone will be pitying me when i go there. I want to be well and good before them" she said straightening her skirt.

"All of them or only that particular person?" Yoongi asked as he tilted his head to her. His lips were slowly forming a smirk as Aerin started to get tensed. Is it her mistake that her mind automatically went to her deskmate as soon as her brother mentioned 'that particular person'.

"W-what person..get up ou-r stop is here" she said as she went out faster than Yoongi.

"Slow down" he said and chuckled soon following her.

-🌷-

"WAHH AERIN IS HERE" Hoseok shouted as soon as he saw Aerin. His voice was alarming to everyone present in the class so everyone went towards her and welcomed her saying sweet words.

"You know what we wanted to visit you in hospital, but teacher Namjoon said it's not necessary and you are okay by now so we didn't come" one of the class mate said as she smiled.

Jane immediately went and hugged her bestfriend who sighed in return. She sure did miss the scent of her best friend.

"Good that you are back" Taehyung said with his deep voice for which every students started shouting teasingly.

They all know they both eachother's fiancés and they never fail to miss an opportunity to tease their friends. Soon the class students went back to their respective seats and finally her eyes fell on her own desk.

Her eyes were very longing not able to see that particular person her brother had mentioned earlier. Both the last desks were empty leaving her to disappoint.

Does Jungkook know I'm coming today? If he know why didn't he come to receive me? Or am i.. overthinking? Were the thoughts going inside her head.

She slowly approached her desk and kept back the bag for the first time in this entire month. Her eyes shifted back to the nearby desk. He eyes sparkled when she saw his bag and other belongings. So he came school today but he was not there to welcome her.

Oh.

She sighed as she started taking her notebooks and her other belongings. She asked for the notes to Jane and started finishing all the incompletes she kept for the past one month.

It was tiresome but her hands were working on it's own because she was not feeling good over the fact that Jungkook was not there when she came back from hospital after a whole ass month.

It was lunch time and still Jungkook didn't come. She became frustrated over the fact that her thoughts were still on Jungkook. The day passed by as the male didn't come at all.

She moved as she picked up the bag eyeing the bags of Jungkook one last time. She sighed frustratingly as she took it and went outside.

As she moved out, a sudden thunder was heard which made her to clutch her heart. She patted on her chest as she started moving and soon stopped seeing a familiar structure.

It was Jungkook.

Standing with Rosé, speaking and giggling with her.

She clutched on her skirt as her face went red. She has never been this angry in her entire life, seeing the person who didn't come to class but spending time with the beautiful senior.

And she was there worried about him.

She was becoming more furious as she started storming towards the pair seeing the way Rosé hit Jungkook's shoulder who didn't seem to stop her but giggling in return.

"Oh Aerin, i heard you were in hospital for the past month. Are you good now? How's your health" rosé asked cutely with her honey voice. Jungkook's body stiffened hearing that particular name. His back was facing her and he know if he turn, the girl he missed for the past month will be standing. But he just couldn't turn. Atleast not that fast.

"I'm good now. Thank you for asking" she said in a low tone giving a fake smile. Jungkook felt a shiver run through his spine as he heard the voice right behind his ear. He breathed irregularly as he slowly turned to meet the doe eyes which is now so angry.

Their eyes finally met after a whole month. "That's so good to hear. Alright Jungkook. I'll be going then. It was good spending time with you bye" rosé said as he gave a quick small hug to shoulders and went away.

Aerin again clutched on her fist and smiled when rosé went away. After her departure, the silence was very awkward for Jungkook. He was gulping continuously and she stood there not even blinking.

"Date number?" She asked finally to Jungkook who seemed to not understand the question.

"You missed the class again and went with Rosé to spend time with her eh? I'm sure you enjoyed a lot for the past one month!" She asked not leaving a beat.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. He looked at the direction Rosé went and soon looked back.

"Well, don't forget I'm still your monitor. I won't be saving you each and everytime and will inform teacher Namjoon" she said as she passed him bumping Jungkook.

So that's what she thought? She thought Jungkook cut the class and went to spend time with rosé? Jungkook smiled at the mere thought.

Jealous are we?

"Wait!" Jungkook finally spoke which stopped Aerin on her steps. But she didn't turn. But what made her turn was a cute noise coming from behind. It was like a dog's noise.

"O-oh my god it's it's.."

"The dog we saw at rain that day. Remember?" He asked holding it closer towards his chest.

"Oh yeah she said" as she ran and started petting the dog.

"How did you find it..oh god he's grown a lot now" She asked.

"Well..i wanted to give you this as a present, you came school after a long period after all. I was away searching for him the whole day and found him later..you know i kept his name as Guerum..Guerum-ah say hi..." Jungkook said petting the dog.

"And yeah I didn't spend time with Rosé. I just now saw her as she was moving to her own home.."

Aerin's breath hitched after hearing him say such a thing. She didn't even imagine Jungkook would say such a thing and give him such valuable present.

"I..uh.."

"I missed you Aerin" Jungkook said looking at her eyes not allowing her complete the sentence. The climate finally became moody and dark as it shred it's first rain of the month.

It's finally raining again.

___________________________________________

🥺💜

I love rain💜

Vote and comment darling 💜

See you in the next rain with a Kiss😚

Apo bangpo 🌷

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646 52 25
Sometimes the path we choose isn't the path we end up on. Two lovers destined for marriage suddenly aren't together. Your best friend becomes somethi...
586K 27.7K 48
Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempered and only care about his friends and fa...
18.2K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
2.5K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...