Kamen Rider Saber And Smile P...

By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

long ago, the book of ancient was the transcribed of history, recordings everything know to man, myth, creatu... More

KAMEN RIDER SABER PREVIEW
FLAME SWORDSMAN SABER!BIRTH,THE PERFECT SMILE, CURE SMILE!
WATER SWORDMAN, ALONG WITH A BLUE LION!BURN UP!IT'S HOT BLOODED CURE SUNNY!
A FATHER AND A SWORDMAN!ROCK, PAPER, SCIESSOR!ITS CURE PEACE
A CLEAR CUT MATCH!CURE March OF THE WINDS!I OPENED THE BOOKZ, THEREFORE
MY FRIENDS, THE THUNDER SWORDSMAN ESPADA!A BEAUTIFUL HEART!CURE BEAUTY!
LIKE THE WIND, HE ARRIVED KENZAN!TEAM FORMATION!SMILE PRECURE!
THE SWORD OF THE KING, LIES IN AVALON!WHERE IT IS? OUR SECRET BASE!
THE ONE THAT IS SEALED IS, ARTHUR!MIYUKI AND CANDY SWITCH PLACE!
IT CAN'T BE-!YAYOI IS CHANGING SCHOOLS!OVERLAP, THE SWORDMAN TIMBRE,
CROSSING SWODS, AND CROSSING FEELINGS!HOT BLOODED!AKANE OKONOMIYAKI LIFE!
THE PRECURE HAVE SHRUNK-!DISTRUBED THUNDER, SPREADING DARK CLOUDS!
THE PROMISE, IN THAT PLACE!THE AWAKENED POWER!RAINBOW HEALING!
I WILL STAY TRUE, TO MY CGONVICTION!SABER NEW FORM DRAGONIC KNIGHT!
SCHOOL EXCURSION LOST IN OSAKA!THESE FEELINGS,DWELL ON THIS BLADE!
BEYOND THE RESOLUTION!SLAPTICK!MIYUKI MOTHER DAY CHALLENGE!
REIKA TROUBLES!WHY DO I STUDY!SAVING THE WORLD, A RAY OF LIGHT!
THE ANCIENT MESSAGER OF EITHER LIGHT OR SHADOW!HOT-BLOODED!AKANE COMEDIAN LIFE!
THE FLAME OBESSION, DEFEATED, MEGID!
THE FLAME AND LIGHT, SWORD AND SWORD!THANK YOU PAPA!YAYOI TREASURE!
INVISBLE PEOPLE? MIYUKI AND AKANE BECOME INVISIBLE!
A WISH TO STARS!LET EVEYONE STAY TOGETHER FOR-EVER!SHINE THE BEST, FULL COLOR
NEVERTHELESS, I WANT TO SAVE POEPLE!WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING?
PIERROT REVIVED!PRECURE IN DESPERATE SITUATION!RAMPAGE, PRIMITIVE DRAGON
ON MY FATHER BACK, THE FUTURE HE CARRIED!THE PRECURE BECOME FAIRIES-MIYU!
CLAD IN SMOKE, THE CRIMSON ASSASSIN!it's summer!it's sea!akane and nao obstinate
DEEP DARKNESS, WITH A SWORD!summer festival!huge flower blooming in the nigh sky
SUMMER MAGIC?GRANDMA TREASURE!SORROW, TURN IT INTO A SMILE
LIES? TRUE? I'M NOT AFRAID OF GHOSTS!WRITING THE PAST, DRAWING THE FUTURE
THE PRECURE ARE SUCKED INTO A GAME?!A NEW THE OCEAN DURANDAL
BONDED, EVEN WHEN APART!A BIG TRAP AROUND THE WORLD THROUGH THE BOOK
BELIEVING IN STRENGTH!THE SECRET OF THE ROYAL CLOCK AND CANDY
HEARTS AS ONE!THE PRECURE NEW POWER!BLADE NEW FORM TATEGAMI HYOUJUUSENKI
STORY!A PERIOD DRAMA IN THE MOVIE VILAGE-DOGAZARU!?STILL THE FUTURE CAN CHANGE
WAKE UP, IMMPORTAL SWORDMAN!ALL TOGETHER!MIRACLE FASHION SHOW AT THE FESTIVAL
TO BE OPENED, THE OMNIPOTENT POWER SOLOMON!HOT BLOODED!? AKANE FIRST LOVE LIFE
REIKA WORRY!A NOBLE HEADT AND A NOBLE VOTE!CHANGE THE FUTURE, WHO?
GALAXY SWORD XROSS SABER!HUSTLING NAO!THE PRECURE BECOME KIDS-!
AKANE'S SEARCH OF TREASURE LIFE!FOLLOW THE PATH YOU BELIEVE IN.
Shinning, Frendship The Three swordsmen!Yayoi Illustrated Future Dream!
PROTECT IT!NOA PRECIOUS BONDS WITH FAMILY!FOR 2000 YEARS, A WISHED SPELLED OUT
REIKA PATH!I WILL GO ABROAD FOR STUDIES!THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL END
A SMILE'S SECRET!MIYUKI AND THE REAL ULTRA HAPPY!CLASH,THE VALUE OF EXISTENCE!
OPEN, THE LAST PAGE!THE BEGGING OF THE END!PRECURE VS 3 GENERAL,
THE WORST ENDING!? BAD END PRECURE!
TO A FUTURE SPARKLING WITH LIGHT!DELIVER IT!THE HIGHEST SMILE!THE STORY IS BORN

YAYOI!PROTECT THE EARTH!A PRECURE BECAME ROBOT!AND I WILL BECOME A GOD

334 11 6
By WafiqAkmalRajaNazeli

Last time,bahato was came back as he going avoid the world.yuri explain to yasu and others about bahato family was get killed by yuri comrade. But, yuri was get defeated by calibur and falchion as he faded away as he gone.and then, yasu was finally meet luna right now as she return from another dimension.

Yasu:luna!luna.

Yasu go toward her and hugged on her back as he wad cried in happy to see her again.

Yasu:welcome home.

Luna:thank you.

Yasu let go of her and looked at her.

Yasu:thank goodness

Before he saw his elemental dragon rider start glow as same his wonder ride book When he brought it.

Yasu:you led me to getting these books. And now, these books have led me. Back to you!

Luna:yes. I see you've written another new story!

Yasu:thanks to your help!

Luna:we're back together as three again.

Yasu:yup, just as promise.

Yasu stand up and turn back to kento.

Yasu:right, kento?

Kento:yeah.but,it's no use.

Yasu:why not!?

Yayoi:yeah. You promise to see Luna again, didn't you?

Suddenly, they heard scream from Luna and turn back to her as she get kidnapped by sabela before they gasp in shocked. As luna tried to get break free from sabela.

Luna:yasu, help!

Yasu, kento:Luna

Yasu going toward luna to save her until Sabela Thrust forward blast at lake front of yasu, causing an explosion, sending away and knock out on the lake.

Sabela:come.

Miyuki and others:yasu/yasu-san.

Sabela leave the place. While they go toward yasu and help him out.

Kento:everything will soon end where we made our promise.

Kento drove off to leave the place as he going settle soon end where they made promise.Miyuki and others grab his shoulder to stand up and shake it.

Miyuki:yasu-san.

Reika:pleased hold on.

Mei:yasu, can you hear us?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at northern base, Shindai reika have kidnapped on luna. Luna was still consciousness and laying down Isaac lap when he comb on his hair and creepy his face.

Isaac:a job well done, sabela.

Reika:thank you..!

Ryoga:but why did you release that rabid dog!?

Isaac:bahato holy blade and book is required to obtain the transcript of contents.

Ryoga:but-

Ryoga stand up and yell at Isaac with his angry.as reika was Surprise. Ryoga were hold the charm tightly.

Ryoga:i will return to collecting the remaining blades.

Isaac:that won't be necessary.this girl will soon collect them for me.

Ryoga was surprise his said that he won't use sword anymore.as i have girl right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere, yasu walk on the shadow in nighttime as he tried to research her on the forest and call out. His heart become panic as his sweating on his body and took breathe out.

Yasu:luna!where are you?

Kento:yasu.

Yasu turn back to kento, who stand front of him in shadow.

Kento:you won't keep your promise.

Yasu:kento!Luna's been..

Yasu go toward him untill kento were Suddenly disappeared in dark aura.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Back to reality world, yasu wake up and stand up as he took breathe out when mei was surprise in jump. Until he hold pain on his arms when he get injured by sabela. Mei go toward him.

Mei:thank goodness you woke up...

Yasu:how'd i...?

Sophia stand up from chair and go front of him.

Sophia:do not push yourself. You've been unconscious for an entire night.

Yasu:that long...?

Yasu was Remember something and asked Sophia about rintaro and others.

Yasu:how's Rintarou and the rest?

Mei:they've gone to get luna-chan and the stolen blades and books back...

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the park, rintarou and others walk at the park where yasu, luna and kento promise on the spot. While ogami asked about the place.

Ogami:there's nothing here!isn't this the spot?

Rintaro:we mean, kento did mention his"promise place"...

Reika:no. this is right place where yasu, luna-san and kento-san promise the place.

Daishinji:the world have been nearly connected twice here. It has to be here.

Suddenly, they saw the portal was appeared it's was Isaac with two shindai siblings as luna laying down on the bed. Isaac still seat down on throne while the tree start glow and turn into ruin tree as all the sword stuck on the branch. Two shindai stand up and turn back to rintarou and others.

Isaac:now, let us begin.

Ogami:not on our watch.

Rintarou:master. We're taking back everything you've stolen from us!

Miyuki and others girls take out their own smile pact while they put bow lit up.

READY

Miyuki and others girls:precure smile charge.

GO!GO!LET'S GO!

they tapped their own compact twice with powerpuff. Transform their clothes into their own uniform. As they still covered in the colored light and transform into precure.

Happy,peace, beauty and Rintarou take out sworddriver and put on their waist. While they take out their own wonder ride book and open the page as same ryoga too.

TATEGAMI HYOUJUUSENKI

ELEMENTAL DRAGON

LAMP DO ALAGINA!TRI-CERBERUS!NEEDLE HEDGEHOG!

OCEAN HISTORY

they insert the driver and drew out.

REKKA/NAGARE/IKAZUCHI BATTOU

Happy, beauty, peace, rintarou, ryoga:henshin.

HYOUJUUSENKI!ROAR!

ELEMENTEL DRAGON

GOLDEN ALAGINA

OCEAN HISTORY

they transform into kamen rider.as Beauty become final form blades tategami hyoujjuusenki.

Both right and left side of the armor were white and cyan lines. The center armor was completed cyan with cyan blue lion face and armor pike lion feet and legs. Two long white blue cape on his back and two attached from his belt, one in front and one in the back. Her coat back was resemble was hedgehog humanoid.before they surprise to see her new form.

Isaac:oh!new form, huh? Interesting.

They charge forward at durandal, slash at him when he block attack and swing at them.which mean they block attack as sunny and march side kick on durandal chest to stumble back. Unknown to them, someone watch them it's was storious as he join watch them fight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to yasu, yasu pick dressing his jacket while Sophia and others tried to warn on him it's too reckless with his injured.

Mei:don't push it with those injuries!

Yasu:they're the reckless ones!rintarou and rest of others the only who can fight right now!

Mei:but..

Sophia:there's little point in stopping you, i see.

Pop:yasu-dono. I'm going help you out.

Yasu:pop. Thank you.

Yasu bow to Sophia while pop jumped on his shoulder and drove off to the exit the door.

Mei:wait a minute.

Mei going follow them as same candy too. When she hopped on mei shoulder.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere, ren was inside hallway while he seat down upstair and eat the ramen with desast.desast turn back to ren about his strength.

Desast:you seem a bit stronger. Offloaded some anxieties?

Ren:shut up and eat, or i chop you up.

Desast smirk at him and continue the ramen. But, desast sense smile something and stand up while he tell ren.

Desast:I've caught a scent of something delicious dangerous!

Ren was surprise that something dangerous.

________________________________________________________________

Back to blades, blade and others still fight durandal. Durandal swing spear at them when they avoid attack as happy and Beauty thrust on durandal chest, which he block attack his kaiji and peace was side kick on his face as march and sunny roundhouses kick at his durandal back to stumble back.

Durandal removed the spear and pressed button again.

KAIJI BASSHOU

he teleport to avoid attack from them as they notice it. Durandal behind on their back and swing their back, blades, Beauty creating ice to block attack as happy uppercut on him until blades and beauty deliver slash at durandal with energy wave, knockout and rolling on the ground.

Sabela:that's far enough.

They turn back attention to sabela as they was shocked that sabela point noroshi at daishinji and ogami as they hostage.

Happy and others:daishinji-san/ogami-san.

Beauty:you cowardly.

Until blades was get stabbed by durandal and collapse as he reveal to normal.before they notice it.

Happy and others:rintarou/rintaro-san.

They going toward durandal to attack him, as Isaac raised his energy on his hand and blow shockwave at precure, sending them fly away and, happy, beauty and peace revealing to their basic form as wonder ride books was caught by masters logos and seiken was stuck on branch.

Beauty:oh no.

Happy:our seiken

Peace and wonder ride books.

Isaac put wonder ride book on the table.

Isaac:the rest will be mine before long. Soon the transcript of contents will appeared, and the great power will be mine!

Kento:great power isn't what awaits you.

They heard kento voice and turn back to him as he arrived and hold the kurayami.

Rintarou:kento.

Peace:kento-san.

Kento:it is despair!

Isaac:and why despair, might i ask?

Kento:i will seal every holy blade gather here and crush all your ambitions.

Kento take out the jaou dragon book and scanned on kurayami.

JAOU READ

He insert book on driver and hit button on driver to open reveal.

JAOU DRAGON

he quicky transform into kamen rider calibur jaou dragon while he leaped forward and deliver slash at seiken to seal as the sword start glow and they were shocked.as calibur landed on the ground.

Durandal(angry):you bastard.

Durandal glared in angry at calibur while he and sabela going charge forward at calibur as Calibur turn back to them. Suddenly, they saw the Phoenix was appeared and going above attack at him when calibur avoid attack. Sabela and durandal going fight Phoenix back until they get hit by Phoenix, causing an explosion as they knock out and revealed to normal.the kaiji and noroshi was dropped. Two shindai siblings  turn back to Phoenix and reveal flame was bahato as he appeared. Reika glared at bahato and going fight him, but ryoga grabbed on her shoulder to stay away.

Ryoga:stay away.

Two Shindai siblings go toward Isaac, who put wonder ride book on the table while they ask him.

Ryoga:master, what is...

Isaac:well done!you may leave now!

Shindai reika frowned at isaac and tell him about what's mean of this until ryoga raised his hand on his sister to step away. Rintarou and others stand up their kneel and wonder what's going on.

Ogami:what's going on!?

Bahato:I will erase every swordmen.

Bahato take out the wonder ride book and open the page.

ETERNAL PHOENIX!

He insert the book on driver and drew out.

BATTOU

bahato:henshin.

ETERNAL Phoenix

he transform into kamen rider falchion as he charge forward and swing at calibur when he avoid attack his cape and tried to slash at him, which falchion block attack and they slash each others to clash it.

Calibur:i will be sealing your blade as well!

Falchion:save the sleep talk for when you're dead!

Falchion side kick on his chest several time and swing at him when calibur uppercut the kyomu to step away. Until someone slash at falchion to stumble back it's was kenzan as he arrived.

Kenzan:i am the strongest!i defeat you all and prove it!

Rintaro:ren.

Kenzan charge forward with cried out in rage and swing at calibur while calibur tried to block attack and get side kick by kenzan to stumble back. Kenzan was leaped forward to swing at calibur when calibur block attack and struggle.

Calibur:calm down, ren!

Kenzan:i don't aspire to be you anymore!

Kenzan swing at him to create spark as calibur swing his back at kenzan and pushed kick on his chest to knock out. Kenzan was stand up his head and grip on grass as he was rage. As desast was lean against tree and stared at kenzan, that he become more cocky.

Desast(facepalm):don't kid yourself. You're still clinging on, aren't you?

Falchion:begone,nuisance!

Falchion stand up while he removed the wonder ride book and scanned at kyomu.

PERPETUAL PHOENIX!BOUNDLESS THRUST!

falchion cover kyomu with flames and swing it, deliver an orange energy horizontal slash, the slash creating a Phoenix made of fire that files into the kezan. As kezan brought his arms to defense himself. But,Suddenly, calibur go toward kezan as he raised his arms to defense him until he get hit by Phoenix, causing an explosion as he cried out in pain before they were shocked in gasp and collapse as he reveal to normal. The two wonder ride book was dropped and caught by Isaac.

Isaac:that makes eleven.

Kenzan grabbed on his shoulder and asked him why he save kenzan.

Kenzan:kento... But why!? Why!?

Kento:who knows...?

He remembered about Yuuri and yasu said to him.

Yuri:having friend i could believe in... It was.. Pretty great...

Yasu:promise you fight with us!if you do, we can definitely save the world!

Kento:yasu...

Kento was landed on the ground as he lost unconscious before they were shocked.

Kenzan:kento-kun..!damn you!!

Kenzan turn back to falchion with his angry and charge forward at him, slash on him until falchion quickly slash across on his chest to knock out.

Ogami:ren.

Happy and others:ren-san.

They tried stand up to help kenzan when Falchion go toward kenzan with his laugh and stabbed on kenzan as he feel in pain and collapse as he reveal to normal. Hayate was stuck on ruin tree and wonder ride book get caught by Isaac as desast seem disappointed face on him.

Isaac:now only saber remains.

Isaac notice something someone came here.

Isaac:oh? How nice of him to come.

They turn back to person was yasu, mei, candy and pop as they arrived at the scene.while mei, pop and candy go toward rintaro and others.

Pop:are you guys all right-de gozaru?

March:yeah. We fine.

Peace:but, our seiken and wonder ride book get stole by master logos.

Daishinji:yasu!

Rintarou:please.

Happy:we begging to you.

Beauty:as you need return our seiken and wonder ride book from master logos.

Yasu:you guys done well while i handle master logos by myself.

Yasu go toward Isaac as he stop walk while kento wake up and look at yasu was appeared.

Falchion:I've been waiting for you, swordman of flames!

Yasu brought their own wonder ride book while he put elements dragon on primitive dragon book and insert driver.

ELEMENTAL DRAGON!GET!

he drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!

Yasu:henshin.

ELEMENTAL DRAGON!more and more elements makes for a formidable bond!

he transform into kamen rider saber elemental primitive dragon. He charge forward close to falchion and swing at him, which he block attack as they spinning around to slash each other several time clash it until they get slash by each other. They swing sword to clash one More time and face each others.

Until, luna Suddenly wake up while she stand up and look around was the park before he saw saber fight falchion.

Luna:yasu?!

Isaac:i see you're awake.

Isaac take out his book.

Isaac:time to put the finishing touches then.

Isaac open the page to start glow and three came out from book. They saw the three dragon was floating around the sky and turn into new wonder ride was emotional dragon as saber catch it.saber take look at wonder ride book and stared it.

Saber:emotional dragon!but how?!

Saber put rekka on driver while he open the page.

YUUKI,AI, HOKORI!MITSU NO CHIKARA O MOTSU SHINJUU GA IMA KOKONI!

he insert the book it into the right slot of the sworddriver, the wonder ride book made red pages flipping rapidly in front of him.

A large version of emotional dragon landed behind him. Saber held the hilt of rekka with a firm grip while the standby tune did a loop. He glared at falchion.

Saber grips into the Sword and draws it out, doing that opens the book and revealed the heads of the three dragons have different colors.

REKKA BATTOU

He swung the sword as it made a flaming X and flew forward.

AIJOU NO DRAGON!YUUKI NO DRAGON!HOKORITAKAKI DRAGON!EMOTIONAL DRAGON!

the three dragons began to coalesce to saber forming his armor. Brave dragon to his left arm, love dragon to his chest, and finally pride dragon to right arm. The x slash return forming to his helmet and change into kamen rider saber emotional dragon form.

shinjuu, gappei, kanjou ga afuredasu.

They were surprise to see his form except for precure as they already about his form.

Desast:wow.

Falchion:you come to obtain great power someday. However, that power will give rise to more conflict!that is humanity core essence!their inevitable fate.

Saber:all the power i ever receive, exists to help me protect the lives of everyone in this world!

Saber suggest that he will exist to help him protect the lives of the lives of everyone in the world. Falchion swing on saber while saber manage block attack his shield as he struggle. He pushed shield at him to let go and slash two at him with glowing fire, causing an explosion as falchion step away and reveal to normal. The wonder ride book Phoenix caught by Isaac as he smirk at bahato.

Isaac:your role has ended.

Bahato turned back to isaac as Issac tell him that his role was done. Until he start evil laugh out and faded away as he disappeared. Saber get exhausted as he reveal to normal.

Rintaro and others:yasu/yasu-san.

Isaac:splendid.

Isaac stand up and raised his hand at yasu.

Isaac:you truly were my best pawn!

Yasu was shocked his said that he was pawn as Isaac blast shockwave at yasu to knock out and rolling on the ground as they gasp in shocked while Rintaro and others go toward him.

Rintarou and others:yasu/yasu-san.

Reika:are you alright?

As the rekka stuck on the ruin in the tree until they saw all seiken start glow while Isaac was giggle in evil and put wonder ride book on the table. He grab the book from throne chair.

Isaac:everything is set.

Before all the book start glow as floating to the sky to create the symbol of ancient as they surprise and storious understand about Isaac plan.

Storious:i see. To properly restore the omniscient tome, one requires 11 holy blades, 19 particular books, as well as the special being that connect the worlds.

Joker:i see. So that's why he plan.

Storious turn back to joker as he arrived.

Storious:oh!you came to see watch the omniscient tome.

Joker:yeah!I never thought that the book become destruction as I cannot wait to see performance.

Akane:what's that?

Candy:i have bad feelings about this-kuru.

Pop:me too. As i can sense aura that become worse.

All the seiken get off the branch tree while floating and stuck at the book to connect to each others

Isaac:preparation are complete.

Before Luna start glow as he feel in pain and laying down on the bed as she start floating and panic as they shocked in horror.

Happy:no good.

Mei:Luna-chan...!

Yasu:luna!!

Yasu tried to stand up to save her.

Sophia:i will go.

They turn back to Sophia, who arrived and go front of them.

March:sophia-san.

Daishinji:sophia!why are you here!?

Sophia turn back to them.

Sophia:i will act as her replacement. Such was the purpose i wad created for.

Beuaty:Sophia!could be you

Sophia start floating to the sky and going save luna from symbol ancient as Isaac was annoyed face that she was interrupted on his ambitions.

Isaac:what could you possible do now-you pathetic failure.

Isaac raised his hand to create lighting and shot up forward at Sophia, as She get wrapped around by mist and throw her at front of them as they shocked and go toward her.

Everyone:Sophia/Sophia-sama/sophia-san.

Rintarou was grab her shoulder to shake up.

Rintarou:are you all right?

Mei were notice something in shocked and point at the symbol to show them.

Mei:oh no, look!

They pay attention to her and look at the sky that luna was connect the symbol as she was scream in cried before she start glow and the another symbol front of symbol to create the new big book. As kento wad recognize the book and stand up.

Kento:the transcript of contents...!

Desast was surprise to see the book of destruction about coming while he kneel down on ren.

Desast:i smell ruin coming.

Ren:shut it!

Ren tell desast be quiet.as two siblings knew that Isaac have plan to tried great new power while Isaac start excited as laughed in joy.

Isaac:the omniscient tome will finally be restored, making the great power mine at last.

Yasu:it's happened again..!

He remained about that incident luna suck into the book as he was tried to call her out.

Yasu:luna!!

Luna raised her hand and call him out.

Luna:yasu!!

Yasu:Luna.

Luna:yasu!!

Before the light start glow to create the bridge for yasu as Isaac surprise.

Isaac:what!?

Yasu:this time for sure..!

Yasu going stand up and save luna for sure as he cannot lose her.But, yasu feel injured on his arms as he get hurt by isaac and laying down on the ground.

Yasu:this time for sure, without fail!!i will save her.

Yasu stand up his kneel as hold his arms and walk on the bridge and call her out.

Yasu:luna!

Yasu going make to reach on Luna as he raised his hand to reach her hand until he connect her hand and grip to hold off.

Yasu:i will never let go of this hand,ever again!

Yasu was clench his hand to tight and cried out in battle while he hugged on luna back. As she was happy.

Yasu:luna..!

Luna:thank you, yasu.for keeping your promise.

Yasu nod her that he glad that keeping promise for her. As they was surprise to see luna save by yasu.

Miyuki:yasu-san...

Beuaty:he's done it!

Yayoi:yeah.

Ogami:impressive fellow as always.

Sunny:jeez..he always risk.

Nao:but,we impressive him that he keep promise for luna-chan.

Kento:the future is changing...!

Kento were surprise that yasu was changing future. Until Isaac start laughed out and take seat on throne.

Isaac:go right ahead!i have everything i want from the girl.

Before all the orb of color appeared from southern and northern as orb floating to the book to open the page and inside the book.

Isaac:with the omniscient tome in hand, i will ascend to godhood!

Yasu looked down on him with glared in angry that he will ascend to god.

Yasu:i won't let you have that power.

Yasu grab his rekka from portal to pull out.

Yasu:how this story ends.. Is mine to decide!

Yasu charge his rekka to glowing fire and deliver slash at the portal to break the spell as Isaac was surprise. While wonder ride book and seiken going dropped out.

Isaac:what!!

Yasu landed on the ground safety with luna as everyone go toward them. Until all seiken and sword landed on the ground and stuck it as they surprise in jumped. Saikou start glow and reveal to yuri as he was revival and hold his two wonder ride BBC ok while he turn back to yasu.

Yuri:yasu truly is the greatest!

Rintarou, happy, peace and beauty grabbed the wonder ride book while they smiled and grab their own sword.

Happy:our sword

Beuaty:yeah. The sword was seal off, Which mean we can Transform again.

Peace:horray.

Daishinji hold the suzune, close his eyes and hear his sword voice once again.

Suzune:i can hear suzune voice again...

Ren was hold wonder ride book and hayate as he was happy. While desast pushed on ren shoulder be proud.kento going grab his ikazuchi on the ground. But, he pull the Kurayami from ground. Isaac seem disappointed his face that yasu break the spell and look at the book still glowed until the book were close the page and landed on the ground as isaac catch it.

Issac take look at new wonder ride book. The book was size big color red. The image was wonder ride world.

Before Isaac start bursted out laugh evil at the new power as they turn back to him with glared while mei, candy feel trembling as they scared about Isaac that he got the new book.

Mei:he's got a book!

Rintarou:alright then everyone.

Ogami:let's take the master down.

Everyone:yeah.

Happy point finger at master logos.

Happy:master logos. You ambition will be end right now.

Issac were scoffed at her what she said as the book created the new sword was solomon sword. As the blade became gold and black.

Isaac:vile insects...

Isaac deliver slash at them with glowing darkness. As they have vision of that the world become darkness as same wonder world. Until the end of vision as they gasp in horror and take breathe out.

Ogami:the hell was that..?

March:i don't know.. That power unbelievable.

They turn back to Isaac, where he still stand front of throne with two siblings shindai. But, they notice that they are gone. Joker and storious drove off leave the place. Yasu turn back to Luna.

Yasu:are you okay?

Luna:I'm fine.

Daishinji asked Yuri about the Isaac has the omniscient tome.

Daishinji:the master has the omniscient tome...

Yuri:no, it's still incomplete.

Ogami:so we still have a chance.

Sunny:he's right. If we defeat master logos, the book will destroyed once for all.

Sophia:all thanks to saber saving that girl.

Sophia appreciated to yasu, he save the girl while they turn back to luna.

Luna:thank you, yasu.

Yasu were start happy and laying down on the ground with his butt.

Yasu:seriously!it's been a wild ride getting here.

They smiles at each others as joy. Until luna Suddenly frowned her face and feel dizzy.

Luna:i feel really tired.

Yasu:course you do.

Before luna start glow as he notice it.

Luna:i feel sleepy, yasu....

Yasu:luna.

Yasu touched on her shoulder but he Suddenly landed on the ground as they notice  that luna start  disappeared as the girls go toward luna while yuri raised his hand stop. Yasu turn back to Luna.

Luna:goodbyes again, for now. But I'm sure we see each other again.

Luna smiled back as she going say to yasu farewell until she faded away as she disappeared and they were shocked as same kento. He feel upset that luna was gone as he decided to leave the place as same ren and desast.yasu knee his head down on the ground that she disappeared again as they deep silent doesn't know to said yasu.and then reika and miyuki go toward yasu and kneel down on him to cheer up.

Miyuki:come on, cheer up.

Reika:you definitely see her again. She said so herself, didn't he?

They believe that luna will meet yasu again as yasu stand up his back and turn back to them with smile and miyuki, reika smiled him back. Yasu turn back to tree where yasu, luna and kento place.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day in the city, yasu and others walk on city where they watch the tv of superheroes. Two robots Right on the moon.

Evil robot:robotaa!today is the end for you!

Robotaa was feel struggle as he injured his armored until the electric spark on armored. The boy hero was inside the robotaa as he was sweating on his head.

Hero boy:are you okay, robotaa?

Robotaa:yes, i am takeru.in order to protect the smiles of everyone on earth, we will stand up and fight, again and again!right!?

Takeru:right!? That's right, robotaa!let's finish it with that move!

Robotaa nod him as he stand up to face evil robot.

Evil robot:you idiots!

Evil robot removed to cape to reveal armor was purple.

Evil robot:i shall destroyed everything!

Robotaa:robotaa energy!full power!

robotaa raised his hand as his right was start glow as wings.

Takeru:go!

Robotta:ultra robotaa punch

Robotaa throw punch at evil robot chest with rocket hand, causing an explosion as he was scream in pain. Before reveal view to collect toys.as yayoi were excited to see the communication about new toys with her sparkle eyes.

Communication:iron warrior robotta dx now on sale!if you buy now...

She turn back to yasu and others as miyuki and candy seem excited About new toys as akane and nao seem not impressive and reika were confused about toys.

Akane:what?

Yayoi:the iron warrior, robotaa!new toys are coming out tomorrow. Isn't that cool!

Candy:that's so cool!

Yasu(chuckle):yeah, i think that was so cool.

Yasu were thought himself.

Yasu(mind):even i remind about robotaa like gundam.

Nao:my younger brother watches it a lot, but i don't really...

Akane:what's so interesting about robots?

Reika:this is the first time i have seen this, so i do not really understand...

Yayoi:I'm going to buy robotaa dx tomorrow, so let's all go together. I tell you all about it!

Candy:yeah!let's go!let's go.

Yayoi:let's go!let's go!

Miyuki:haven't been to the toy store in so long!

Yasu and others was chuckle at them that they seem excited that they going to the toy store.

Nao:a robot?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at bad end kingdom, wolfrun and red oni are playing around with the robotta toys, presumably the previous versions rather than the ones yet to hit the stores. In change, both of them want to play with villains warubutta.

Wolfun:I'm the boss of evil, warubutta!go

Akaoni(angry):no fair!I'm warubutta!

Wolfun:you be robotta.

Akaoni was playing the robotta and pretend to become hero.

Akaoni:no!hand over warubutta!robotaa punch!

Akaoni pressed button on robotta hand to blast at wolfun as he avoid attack.

Wolfrun:in your dreams!warubutta beam!

Wolfrun take out the gun and shoot at him. But, it's just toy as the light shine at akaoni eyes as he cannot see.

Akaoni:wow!you're so strong!I'm getting beat!

Wolfun:how's that?

Akaoni(laugh):i got beat.

Majorina stared at them with her sweatdrop head as she has no idea that why they interesting about robot.

Majorina:what are they doing? What's so interesting about robots?

Wolfun combined his robot and kick on robotaa chest when akaoni hold it.

Akaoni:wow, warubutta!you're so strong!

Before majorina heard they said warubutta are strong as she have idea.

Majorina:oh yeah!

Majorina grab the two toys to her room as wolfun and akaoni was widened eyes in surprise while they scold at her.

Wolfun:what are you doing!?

Wolfun and akaoni are follow majorina into her lab where she dumps the toys into her cauldron, to wolfun and akaoni gasp in horror.

Akaoni, wolfun(cried):warubutta!

Majorina(laughed):now the precure are dead meat!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The day of the toy release, yasu and his friends are waiting in line, which is sizeable enough to resemble those of new iphone or some much. Miyuki hold candy on her arms,Yasu take look the line was long as yayoi is wriggling with sheer excitement.

Yasu:what a line!

Reika:robots sure are popular.

Yayoi:I've been waiting for this day for so long.

Yayoi turn back to them with sparkling star eyes.

Yayoi:i teach you all about robots while we're waiting!

Yayoi teach them about robot as nao and akane little chuckle while she take out the book was producing a robotter encyclopedia.

Yayoi:look!the robotta encyclopedia. Here.

Yayoi give to them as yasu and reika grab the book from her.

Reika:you can find out all about Robotaa if you read this!

Wolfun:hey!move aside!

They heard man voice and turn back to him was wolfun and akaoni appeared. Where they walk passing through them.

Wolfun:move aside!

Akaoni:where's the warubutta toys that's coming out today?

Miyuki:wolfun? Akaoni?

Akaoni and wolfun spot that yasu and his friend were here to buy new toys.

Wolfun:huh? Are you girls fans of warubutta, too?

Akane:what are you saying? Nope!

Yayoi:yeah!we love robotaa!

Akane:yeah.

Until majorina appeared in front of akaoni and wolfun and told them.

Majorina:stop fooling around and find the precure already!

Akaoni:they're right.

Akaoni point at them to show majorina as she was notice. While she crosses her arms on her chest and pretend to be lie.

Majorina:i knew it.

Akaoni:stop lying.

Wolfun:but they're like moth draw to a flame.

Wolfrun take out the book.

Wolfun:the worst possible ending in the world!be covered with a bad end!your white future shall be painted black!

Wolfrun take out tune of black paint, which he crushed in his hand and smear across the book blank pages. This manifest a large full moon in the sky. As the human became despair and kneel down on the ground.as yasu and others were surprise.

Yayoi:oh no!this city is turmoil!

The wolfun was laughed as the dark aura was suck into the books.

Wolfun:the bad energy from those humans shall revive the emperor of evil, Pierrot-sama.

Wolfun was crosses arms on his chest and smirk at them.

Wolfun:heh, kamen rider and precure!it's the end for you all!

Yayoi was remained about wolfun said like warubutta.as she was raised her hand on them and become brave.

Yayoi:that won't happen. In order to protect the smiles of everyone on earth, we shall stand up again and again!

Yasu and others:eh?!

Yayoi:let's go, everyone.

Yasu and others was agreed her with nod.

Miyuki and others was brought their own smile pact before they put colored bow lit up for a moment before all the light in row flashed for a moment.

READY

miyuki and others:precure smile charge.

GO!GO!let's GO!

they patted their own compact twice with powerpuff, Transform their clothes into their uniform. As they sill covered light and transform into precure.

Yasu take out the sword driver and put on his waist. While he take out his wonder ride book was brave dragon and open the page.

BRAVE DRAGON.

He insert book in driver and drew out.

REKKA BATTOU

Yasu:henshin.

BRAVE DRAGON

he Transform into kamen rider saber.

Happy:the light of the future, cure happy.

Sunny:the brilliant sun!hot blooded power!cure sunny.

Peace:sparkling and glitter!rock, paper and scissors!cure peace.

March:intense courage!a straight up bout!curr march.

Beuaty:the snow falling and gathering a noble heart!cure Beuaty.

Precure:our five light will blaze a path to the future!shinning bright, smile precure.

Majorina:kamen rider, precure, we shall fight with this today?

Majorina take out the beam of gun as they was surprise.

Happy:what's that?

Majorina:my new invention, turn into a robot. You turn into a giant robot with this beam!

Majorina turn back to Akaoni and wolfun.

Majorina:come on, you guys!.

Wolfun was jumped in surprise that which one they going to be robot.

Wolfun:why me!?

Akaoni was start sniff his nose until he was sneeze it, which majorina was landed on the ground and blast beam at saber and other to avoid attack except happy as she was start panic and get hit by beam.

Happy:i got hit!

But,Happy was notice that her body seem not happen at all. As she was rubbing on her hair in embarrassing and laughed awkward.

Happy:nothing happened.

Before happy was start glow to big size as she notice and they were was surprise.

Happy:no way!what's happening!? Someone help me.

And now, they was eye widened in Surprise and open their own jaw to see happy become robot.as happy was surprise.

Sunny:what's this?

March:happy..

Peace(cheered):turned into a robot!

Beauty:this was unexpected.

Saber:wow, i cannot believe my eyes.

Candy(cheer):happy robo.

Wolfun:the precure... Turned into a robot.

Majorina turn back to akaoni and akaoni with angry head that they still surprise to see happy become robot.

Majorina:what are you doing? I cam only use this once!

Wolfun:what? Terrible. Oh well. We have this...

Akaoni, wolfun:this!

They turn back to each others as they notice that they have one black nose.

Wolfun, akaoni:the faster one wins!come out, hyper akanbe.

They raised their hand to the black nose and start glow robot warubutta. Akaoni and wolfun inside the two akanbe as they have symbol

HYPER AKANBE!

Two villains each end up in one half of the combining warubutta robot toy. Wolfun get top half while akoani get down half

Wolfun:we're robot akanbe, too!

Happy were surprise her eyes.peace is bouncing around in utterly geeky delight.

Peace:wow!wow!it's like a movie!

March:what's so amazing?

Sunny:i have no idea.

Wolfun was laughed and turn back to akaoni.

Wolfun:hey!akaoni!step down.

Akaoni:no!you step down!

Majorina(annoyed):i don't care who steps up!defeat the kamen rider and precure!

Wolfun:the one who beats happy robo first wins!

Akaoni:I won't lose.

Akaoni and wolfun face to happy while their own back start boost up to charge forward at her. As peace still sparkle her eyes in excited.

Peace:they're enemies, but they're cool.

As rest of sunny and march was deadpanned and sympathy look on their face

Happy:they're coming.

Sunny:who cares now!go get them, happy robo!

Happy:okay.

Happy was start move her body and going attack Villains, but her body cannot move as she notice it.

Happy:huh? I can't move.

Saber:uh-oh.

Before she get punch by akaoni, sending away and knock out on the ground.

Sunny:what are you doing, happy robo?

Happy:i have no idea!i can't move my body at all!

Peace:the robot won't move unless someone is controlling it!

Beauty:that is a problem.

Saber:oh dear.

Sunny(deadpanned):I'm not interested.

March(deadpanned):not interested at all.

Candy(panic):oh no!happy robo is in a pinch.

Majorina:go!hyper akanbe!

Hyper akanbe kick on happy shoulder, to blow away at the sea as happy was get wet and her eyes was swirling.

Happy:Someone please!control me!

Her chest was opened up as peace was excited again.

Peace:is that the control room!?

Peace turn back to saber and others.

Peace:come on, everyone!let's go already!

Peace tell them that they going inside happy body as saber,march and sunny widened eyes in Surprise.

Beauty:oh my.

Saber:are you seriously?

Peace:we protect peace on earth!

Peace was stream off from her nose.

Saber:all right. I'm going use my king Arthur.

Saber going take out his king Arthur from his holder, but he realize that ogami was stole his wonder ride book and give to reika.

Saber:oh i forgot something?

Sunny:what it is?

Saber:my wonder ride book get stole from reika as i doesn't have one.

Precure(shocked):what?!

Saber:we can't help that. Come on, let's go.

Saber and others precure going inside happy robot as her chest was close it. Before the room was start ligh up to revealing the room controlled as they notice it. While peace was excited

Sunny:what's this place?

Beauty:looks like happy robo control room.

March:it's quite small and full of machine.

Peace(cheered):wow!just like robotta.

Saber(thought):i remained controlled room just like super sentai robot.

Sunny:okay, peace. It's up to you.

Sunny tell peace leave to peace as sunny put peace on the pilots chair. While wolfun was start laugh.

Wolfun:here i go, happy robot!

Hyper akanbe wolfun charge forward at happy with her boost as she notice it.

Happy:it's coming, peace!

Until peace make move happy robot to stand up as they notice it.

Sunny:yes!

March:it's moving.

Beauty:she stood up.

But, happy robo raised both hand palm and doing pose.

Sunny:what are you doing?

Until happy robot got punch by wolfun to step away.

Happy:peace, dodge!

Peace:uh...

Peace was start panic that she doesn't know how to controls the robot while she pressed red button. As her hair was spinning around.

Saber:they're spinning around.

Until akanbe whip at happy face to knock out on the river as they start get headache.

Sunny:ow..

March:peace, what's wrong?

Peace:i can't control it.

Sunny:why?

Peace(cried):just because i love robots and think they're cool doesn't mean i can control them!

Saber and others was surprise that peace doesn't controls the room.

Happy(shocked):why!?

Majorina:now's our chance!

Candy:go, happy robo!

Two akanbe start the boost up again to attack happy.

Wolfun:too easy!

Akaoni:way too easy!

Candy:someone control happy robo!

Peace start panic and tell them.

Peace:what should we do? What should we do?

Sunny was shook hand and her head that she doesn't know how control the machine.

Sunny:don't look at me!I'm no good with machines!

March:me either!i can't even record a tv program by myself.

Beauty:i would like to control it, but i do not have any idea how to.

Saber:me too. I'm have no idea controls the robot on pilots.

Happy:someone, do something!

Candy(shouted):happy robo!

Before two akanbe get close to happy until she stand up as they stop move and surprise.

Wolfun:what!?

But, happy was start balance around her body as akaoni was sweatdrop on his head and wonder what's going on. Sunny was control the happy when she messed up and gritted her teeth.

Peace:sunny!

Sunny:i don't know what's going on, but I've gotta do something!i just have to feel with my body!

Happy was spinning around her hand as same her body too when she put her feet step away. Until she was jump to the sky and dive to the river. As they scream.

Happy:ow...

Sunny were panic and hold her head in embarrassed.

Sunny:i can't move it like i want to.it's way too early for me for fight!

Happy:wait!i can't move unless someone controls me!

Akaoni:now's our chance.

Akaoni run toward happy to chance to attack her as happy robo stand up again and marching on the river when akaoni were stop move and notice it.

Akaoni:what's going on?

Happy:what's this?

March was control happy robot as she was nervous in her face while they impressive to march.

Sunny:wow!March, you're awesome!

Peace:yes!time for our counterattacks!March!happy punch.

Peace tell March attack akanbe. But, she notice March have problem that she messed the machine.

Peace:march?

March:I'm sorry!don't talk to me right now!I'm very focused.

Happy(grunting):how long are we doing this? I'm getting tired!

Sunny:how can a robot get tired!?

Until happy robo was Suddenly trip on the river. As March was embarrassed her face.

March:no good. Looks like that's all i can do.

Saber and others(surprise?:what!?

Wolfun:what? It tripped?

Akaoni:you're finishes!

Akaoni resume to start charge forward at happy robo as candy was panic.

Candy:happy robo is in a giant pinch!

Suddenly, happy robo manage quick avoid attack and side kick on akanbe back to blow away at the river and they surprise.

Majorina:what was that?

Candy(cheered):happy robo!you're so cool!

At that moment, beauty was controlled happy robo as saber hold the remote controller kaenken rekka on happy holder they was smiled at them

Saber and others:beauty.saber.

Wolfun:your opponent is me!

Wolfun charge forward at happy robo, punch at her two times while she avoid attack as he get annoying and punch on her. But she pull her rekka on her holder and uppercuts on him to the sky, while she leaped forward,grab akanbe wolfun hand to throw on the river.

Happy:wow. I'm amazing!

Peace:so cool!

Sunny:how can you control it?

Beauty:i just read the book peace gave us.didn't you saber?

Saber:oh yeah!that's right.

Saber brought the book and give to march and sunny. They open the page as Beauty remembered anything and they surprise.

Sunny:wow, you remembered it all!

March:wow.

Peace:that's was awesome you two!

Saber and Beauty slightly smiled at peace what peace said.

Wolfun:time for our trump card, then!let's go, akaoni!

Akaoni:got it

Wolfun, akaoni:bad end docking.

Wolfun and akaoni high five together as peace notice something.

Peace:don't tell me...

March:docking?

Sunny:what's that?

Wolfun, akaoni:let's go!

Wolfun and akaoni was going combined their own robot as peace was exited to see their combined robot. Wolfun insert akaoni on body as his robot head and wing came out.

BAD END DOCKING!COMBINATION AKANBE!

they were widened their eyes in surprise to see two akanbe are combined.

Majorina Candy:they combined.

Peace:they combined!

Sunny(deadpan):they did.

March(deadpanned):yep.

Akanbe:hyper wing akanbe

Akanbe start boost up to floating the sky and doing his pose.

Majorina,Candy:it flew!

Peace(cheered):it flew.

Sunny:it flew.

March:yep.

Wolfun:let's go, happy robo!this one punch will finish you!

Akaoni:this kick!

They turn back to each others that they have change idea.

Wolfun:this karate chop.

Akaoni:this throw.

Akaoni and wolfun:eh!!

Two Villains still change idea attack as they start argument while they messed the control.

Wolfun:hey!i want to punch!

Akaoni:my kick.

They deadpanned face at akaoni and wolfun.

Happy:what are they doing?

Saber:beats me!

Candy:what are they doing?

Majorina:what are they doing?

Sunny:what are they doing?

March:what are they doing?

Peace:what are they doing? What a waste. They're screwing up the coolness of their combination.

Unfortunately, sunny and march deadpanned face at peace as they silent and doesn't care About her said.

Peace:okay!if that's the case, we're combining, too!

Saber and others(surprise):what!???

Sunny:but with what?

Peace:happy robo!ultra combination mode!

Happy:eh? What's that?

Peace:leader candy!time for our combination plan!

Candy were confused until she have idea.

Candy:oh yeah!we have that, too!

Majorina:what?

Candy:leave it to me!

Candy summoned the royal clock while he insert decor on royal.

LET'S GO!ANGLE!

before the clock open to came out light and attached to happy back. As her wings become pink.before they surprise that candy use decor to help happy out.

Sunny:a decor!?

Happy:i see!this is so cool!

Peace:happy jet.

Happy was start floating to the sky as she was surprise.

Peace:evildoers!prepare for a beating by happy robo!

Akaoni and wolfrun was notice that saber and others start get seriously as two Villains turn back to each others there's no time to argument.

Wolfun:looks like it's not the time to bicker

Akaoni:right.

They stop argument and turn back face to happy robo.

Wolfun:let's go!

Majorina, candy(cheered):go!

Peace:let's go, happy robo!

Happy:okay!

Saber:we will decided this story ending!

Beauty:let's go.

As March and sunny start panic with cried their eyes.

Peace:happy punch.

Happy robo drove attack at akanbe, punch on his face as akanbe round kick at robot whild she jumped to avoid attack from Akanbe and downward slash on akanbe to fall down on river as akanbe stop move with his boots.

Wolfun:you fool!

Akanbe were boost up to chased happy while she floating to the sky and Akanbe raised his both hands.

Wolfun:warubutta dark thunder!

Akanbe shoot dark energy as happy robo avoid attack while she flip back to her side akanbe and he turn back to her.

Akaoni:I'm next!warubutta beam.

Akanbe raised both hand to create fireball and shoot beam at happy robo.

Peace:happy barrier.

Happy summoned her barrier to block attack to hold off as she was struggled until she explosion by it.

Wolfun:did we get it?

Akaoni:we did!

Peace:happy barrier is invisible.

When the smoke was died out as happy passing through the smoke and two villains notice that she didn't get hurt at all.

Wolfun:what!?

Peace:happy kick.

Happy was jumped and side kick forward at akanbe chest to the river until akanbe stop his move. But, she saw that happy was pressed trigger on sworddriver.

HISSATSU DOKUHA!

Happy drew out.

REKKA BATTOU!DRAGON HISSATSU GIRI!FIRE

saber:flame cross slash.

Happy deliver a fish enhanced slash to the akanbe, launching them backward. He then launched a second slash that strike the akanbe in midair, resulting in an explosion. As akanbe was scream out in pain and knock out on the river.

Happy:I'm so cool!

Candy was jumped in cheered for happy as majorina was gritted her teeth and glared at happy robo.

Majorina:this won't do!

Majorina was notice something on her beam.

Wolfun(angry):damn it. Red demon!

Akaoni(angry):I'm doing my best here.

Peace:okay!we finish them off with ultra happy flame punch.

Beuaty:that's our special finished move, right? It's on page 583.

Sunny:you read it that carefully!

Happy robo put rekka on driver and pressed trigger two times.

HISSATSU DOKUHA!DRAGON!HISSATSU GEKI FIRE!

peace:happy energy, full power!

Happy raised her hand to start glow pink while flame surrounds around her.

Peace:go!ultra happy flame punch.

Happy jumped to the sky and powerful punch flame and pink at akanbe. But her arms went off as happy robo notice it.

Happy:what!? My arm!

Happy punch drove attack at akanbe as two villains was nervous and close their eyes that they going finish. However, happy robo arms start disappeared as same her body before they notice it and going fall down on the sand as they landed on the ground safety except happy as she landed her butt on the ground.

Happy:ow!

Happy rubbing her back and look at her arms was back to normal.

Happy:my arm is back!

They turn back to majorina, who break her beam on the ground.

Majorina:if i can only use it once, then i just had to break it from the very begging.

Peace(gasp):no way!

Peace was gasp in shocked and kneel down on the ground in shame.

Peace:happy robo can't win?

Before they heard trembling on the river and saw that hyper akanbe stand front of them.

Wolfun:looks like the table have turned, kamen rider!precure.

Akaoni:today is the end for all of you!

They take stance combat to ready fight akanbe until Akanbe walk on river slowly.

Wolfun(chuckle):we shall destroyed everything.

Happy:don't worry, peace!

Peace turn back pay attention to happy.

Happy:we stand up and fight, again and again, for the smiles of everyone on earth. Right?

Peace remained about Happy said like robotta as they stand up and fight, for the smiled of Everyone on earth. Before peace was smile back as same saber and others too. Peace swipe off her tear.

Peace:you're right, happy!we finish with that move!

Precure:yes.

Saber:then i help you guys.

Saber take out the elemental dragon and primitive dragon while he insert elemental dragon insert the primitive dragon beside the riders arms.

ELEMENTAL DRAGON!GET!

saber insert the book in the driver and drew out!

REKKA BATTOU!ELEMENTAL DRAGON!

saber change into his form elemental primitive dragon.

Happy and others girl summoned their own princess candles while they decor on candles.

Precure:Pegasus, lend us your power.

The Precure chanted to their princess candles as five colored Pegasus appeared and transforms into their princess form.

Happy:princess happy.

Sunny:princess sunny.

Peace:princess peace.

Beauty:precure Beauty.

Precure:precure princess form.

Saber pressed button rider arms.

HISSATSU DOKUHA!MASHIMASHI!

saber drew out and take stance combat.

REKKA BATTOU!ELEMENTAL HISSATSU GIRI!

the royal clock appeared and happy places the royal rainbow decor on it, spinning her finger on the rainbow colored panels to get it to work.

Happy:reveal your secret, Royal clock!

Candy:combined our power together-kuru!

Candy jumped on the pink button, causing the screen of the royal clock to ignite with gold light. The Phoenix appeared and the precure rider their Pegasus made of light.

Happy:may the light of hope shine!

Sunny, peace, march, beauty:let it soar to a radiantly future!

Precure:precure Royal rainbow.. Burst.

First, saber charge the rekka with fire before gathering all elemental power and deliver a single rainbow colored to the akanbe, while combined the power of the candles to form a large gold Phoenix which fired a large burst of rainbow light at the akanbe too, before akanbe was cried and complete destroyed.

Happy:shine.

Precure:happy smile.

Before explosion light as black nose was disappeared and reveal the light was decor. Candy catch the decor and put on the box.

Candy:good job.

As akaoni and wolfun finally escaped from light and regroup majorina. While they glared at saber and precure in angry.

Wolfun:curse you, kamen rider and precure!

Akaoni:we won't lose next time.

Majorina:we remembered this!

They teleport to leave the place as the city was return back to normal. The people continue buy the robot robotaa as same yayoi too.while yasu and others smiled at children.

Yayoi:thank godness.everyone's back to normal.

Akane:i guess a robot isn't just a simple machine.

Reika:that is right. They have the ability to bring smiles to children.

Yasu:they also give us the courage to stand up and fight.

Nao:i kind of understand how great they are now.

Yayoi(smile):everyone...

Candy:happy robot was so strong, too!

Yayoi:let's do it again sometime, miyuki-chan.

Miyuki was surprise her yayoi said let's do it as Yayoi might messed the robot again.

Yayoi:it be fine!i remembered the controls already!

Miyuki:no, i don't think that's the problem here...

They giggled slight at miyuki.yayoi thanks robotter for giving her the courage to stand up to anything.

TO BE CONTINUE...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT CHAPTER:HOT-BLOODED!? AKANE FIRST LOVE LIFE"!TO BE OPENED, THE OMNIPOTENT POWER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 10 3
A long time ago... There were Ancient Heroes in part of a guild known as Sword of Logos, the defender of the World. They use the power of books known...
462 12 5
(2nd Pretty Cure fanseries of mine) Good greetings, I'm Aizawa Hanon and I'm a graduate from Miracle Star High School of Miracle Town. I thought th...
564 23 12
(What's if smile precure had a sixth cure. Well now we're gonna find out.) When King Pierrot attacked Märchenland with his minions, he's sealed away...
699 69 30
"We were spending time together one day until our gemstones and the keys from the Sky Kindgom reacted, opening up a parallel world.....800+ years in...