Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘

By lovablelies

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 Spin-off gxg • wlw • studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

22.

6.7K 222 72
By lovablelies

Love

*First Day of Winter Break*

"Real delulu, yelling out my wife..." I sung for the hundredth time.

"Dominique, please." Angel groaned while rolling over, keeping her eyes closed. Her back was now to me. "Please what?" I questioned. "Shut up." Angel said.

"Mylah get up. It's four in the afternoon." I stated. I watched as Angel placed a pillow over her head.

"Mylah!" I sighed in annoyance.

"Mm-mm." Angel groaned.

I rolled my eyes while turning on her tv. I laid down while putting on a random cartoon. After awhile, I started scrolling through my notifications. I had a couple of messages and missed phone calls.

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫: hey I miss you

I deleted the message and blocked the number. Then I continued scrolling.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: Do you remember Taymar from high school? Anywho I love that man.. well really his dick but that's not the point.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: The point is, he's always over here now. Just wanted to let you know in case you decide to come home one day.

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚: Probably won't. Angel must be putting it down for real. Stroke that thing cuzzooo.

I let out a small laugh at her last message.

I continued scrolling and saw there was a few messages from the small group chat Angel and I were in with Alia and Mya. It was messages from last night.

Damn, I should start checking my phone more often.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Dom we wanna meet your gf

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Angel!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: What?

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Have you met Dom's gf?

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Yea

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Is she bad?

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Yea

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Dom that's not fair. How come Angel met her but not us? I thought we were friends..

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Alia, Dom don't fuck with us anymore hoe

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Yes she does! Her gf probably telling her to ignore us right now

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Its always the gfs tryna cut ppl off

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: I'm sorry Dom but, I don't like that

𝐌𝐲𝐚: I'm finna have to talk with your girl

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Exactly cause who tf?!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: LMFAOOOO

These messages were actually quite entertaining. I smiled to myself as I continued to scroll and read through the messages.

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Dom is sleep, so chill

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: That bitch always sleep

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Hoe act like she work a 9-5 and got ten children or sum. DOMINIQUE WAKE THE FUCK UP!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Leave sleepyhead alone

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Nah, she need to wake the fuck up

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Deadass

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Stooop guys

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Anyways, Angel I have a friend. Let me put you on.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Ouu yes!

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Nah I'm good.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Bruh.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Pleaseee, she's pretty. I'll send you her instagram

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: I'm already fw someone

𝐌𝐲𝐚: I'm blocking you and Dominique atp

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Idc bitch lmaoo

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Y'all so damn sneaky and secretive. Y'all know everything about each other, yet don't let y'all closest friends know shit. Mine as well drop who y'all fw and mess with each other atp

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: Type shit

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Anyways, both of y'all will be getting blocked ;)

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Right

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥: ...

"Mm." I heard Angel let out a moan-like sound while rolling over, towards me. She rest her head on my lower stomach and quickly drifted back to sleep.

I placed my hand on top of her head and massaged her scalp a bit, while playing with her hair.

I finished reading my messages, then responded to Niya and a few others.

Angel suddenly began pulling and lifting up my shirt. I already knew exactly what she was doing, something she had made quite a habit. Angel laid her head down on my stomach then pulled my shirt over her face.

My phone began to ring. I looked at it and saw Niya was calling me. I guess I might as well answer it.

"What's up?" I answered the phone.

"Aw, you do love me. You answered the phone." Niya said in an excited tone, dragging out some of her words.

I chuckled a little at her words.

"What are you doing? I miss you man." Niya sighed. "I miss you too." I sighed a little. "But, I'm just laying here right now, housing Angel's big ass head." I stated.

"Housing?" Niya questioned.

"Yea, hold on." I chuckled a little. I took a quick picture of Angel's head underneath my shirt and sent it to Niya.

"Bruh no way." Niya laughed.

"That's so cute. Wait- she's lowkey a baby too..." Niya spoke. "That's exactly what I'm saying. She always wanna make fun of me and then turn around and do the same thing." I explained.

"Aw, so cute. Love that for you." Niya expressed. "Yea." I smiled. "I was calling to check on you though. How was finals?" Niya wondered.

"Oh yea, they were good. Stressful, but I think I did good." I expressed.

"Well that's good. I'm proud of you." I could sense the smile on Niya's face. "You still taking your meds? How's therapy going?" she then asked.

"Uh yea, Angel forces me to take them. And therapy's cool I guess. My therapist thinks I should start seeing her twice a week instead of once though." I sighed.

"And what do you think?" Niya asked.

"Uh, I'd rather be with my girlfriend or sleep." I smiled.

"Yea, sounds like you." Niya chuckled. "But remember, you don't have to do anything. Try seeing her twice a week. If you're not fucking with it, you could always go back down to once a week." she continued.

"Yea, I guess." I shrugged.

"Anywho, what's new with you? Any new tattoos, piercings, hairstyles..." Niya wondered.

"Lowkey thinking about getting something else on my neck, my dominant hand, and something on my rib." I explained.

"Damn Dom, I'm surprised you still have room for tattoos." Niya chuckled. "You? I'm surprised my damn self." I chuckled. "Well besides my leg that's untouched." I shrugged.

"But I do think I wanna dye my hair." I continued. "Ou what color?" Niya wondered.

"I don't know. I think I'm fucking with ginger." I slowly nodded. "Yes, ginger looks so pretty on brown skins. I think you should do it!" Niya encouraged me.

"I'm finna dye my hair ginger then." I smiled.

"That shits gonna be hard." Niya expressed. "You know, something slight." I playfully shrugged.

Niya and I continued talking on the phone for a bit longer before we decided to get off the phone and do our own things.

I immediately started tapping and shaking Angel out of her sleep.

"What Dom?" Angel groaned.

"Wake up. I miss you." I softly expressed.

"Oh my gosh." Angel sighed while stretching. She took her head from underneath my shirt and got out of bed. "Fuuck." she continued to groan while stretching some more.

I bit my bottom lip a little at how good she sounded and looked.

Angel picked her phone up and checked the time. She placed her phone back on her nightstand when she finished.

"Alright, what you tryna do?" Angel gave me her attention.

Fuck.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Um, we can go get food then drive around in the car. It's gonna be dark soon." Angel suggested. She walked up to me and laid my head on her chest. I felt her playing in my hair a little. "You wanna do that?" Angel asked.

"Mhm." I nodded against her chest.

"Okay, well Ima use the bathroom then we can get ready to leave." Angel explained.

"Okay." I nodded as she walked away.

Angel went into the bathroom and shut the door. A few seconds later I heard a knock at her front door.

"I got it." I said while getting out of bed. I made my way out of the room and towards the front door. I unlocked the door and opened it.

A tall teenage looking girl stood on the other side. She stood about a few inches shorter than me, thick dark brown hair and she looked very familiar.

Like I've met her before...or like she was related to someone I knew.

"Oh shit y'all look! It's Dominique Greene!" she shouted into her phone. "Say hi to my friends." she told me, turning her phone towards me.

I then saw she was on FaceTime with at least seven other people.

"Oh uh, hi?" I awkwardly waved.

"Where's my sister?" she asked, slipping right by me.

"Sister? Oh, you're Angel's sister?" I questioned while following her. "Yea girl, you don't remember me? We met before." she smiled.

"I- no, I do not." I truthfully answered.

"Wait a minute. What are you doing here? I thought you broke Angel's heart." she suddenly glared at me. "Uh..." I stuttered.

"Hazel. Hazel, what are you doing here?" Angel rushed out of her bedroom. "You good sis? Or you need me to handle her?" Hazel asked, staring me down.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"Handle? What, no. Hazel, no we're good." Angel sighed into her hands. "She's my- wait are you on the phone?" Angel questioned.

"Yea, I'm muted right now. They can't hear you." Hazel nodded.

"Oh, anyways Dominique's my girlfriend." Angel admitted.

I smiled to myself and shouted on the inside. This was the first time Angel had introduced me to anyone since we've been together, and she introduced me as her girlfriend.

"Oh, so y'all bumping purses now?" Hazel threw her arms up.

"Let me tell you something. I don't care how tall or tatted you are. You hurt my sister and I swear I'm gonna handle you myself." Hazel stepped to me.

"Uh-huh." I smiled while nodding.

"Oh, you're taking me as a joke? You think this is a joke?" Hazel sat her bag down.

"Oh my god." Angel sighed to herself.

"That's enough Hazel." Angel pulled Hazel back away from me. Angel continued to drag Hazel into her bedroom and shut the door.

I slouched on the couch, scrolling on my phone while waiting.

It wasn't too long before the two had walked back out into the living room. Angel walked Hazel towards the front door.

Hazel turned and looked at me, pointing at her eyes then at me, nonverbally saying she's got her eyes on me.

I smiled at how protective she was of Angel.

"Y'all cute though." Hazel then smiled before walking off.

When Angel came back from walking her sister, she sighed while sitting beside me. I turned towards her and put my leg on top of her. Angel placed her hand on my leg and caressed it.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." Angel looked at me.

I began to place small kisses all over Angel's face. I slowly cuddled up on her more and more until I was completely straddling her.

"I love you." I said after pecking her lips.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and rest my head against my arms. "Do you love me?" I asked. "Yes, mama I love you." Angel chuckled.

"Okay, I love you too." I closed my eyes. "Okay." Angel chuckled.

"You ready to go?" she then asked. "Yea." I nodded. I grabbed her jaw and pecked her lips multiple times.

Here we go again...I can feel myself falling for this woman. Fast. I just hope that we have a happy ending, together.

~♥︎~

"That's not true!" I shouted.

"It is true! You act like a baby more than I do." Angel chuckled. "I don't care. I don't care." I walked away from her.

The both of us were currently walking towards the hill, where Angel took me before.

"Come here." Angel told me. "No!" I responded as I began walking up the stairs. Angel laughed at my response and began to chase me.

Within seconds, she caught up to me and grabbed me by my waist. "Why are you acting like that? Be nice." Angel whispered against my neck. I tapped my lips and she gave me a big kiss.

It was honestly cold out but Angel's touch warmed me up nicely.

Angel took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers. She began walking, dragging me along with her.

Every little small gesture she made towards me in public made my heart melt.

I never experienced these things in my past relationship and when I did, it was in private. Sadly, I was still getting used to being loved in public.

Although Angel and I agreed not to directly tell the world yet, she still made sure to care for me in public and that's more than my ex ever did.

Now I was sure.

I wanted to tell Angel. I was ready to open up to her about my ex.

Angel and I were cuddled up on each other while looking at the city lights. There were only a few other couples out tonight. Probably because of the holiday season and definitely because of the weather.

Eventually, I opened up to Angel and let her know I was ready to tell her about my ex. Angel gave me her full attention.

"...and then we fought once, like physically." I admitted.

"What happened?" Angel softly asked me.

"She got mad at me and said I was trying to ruin her reputation because I accidentally called her babe or something like that in front of her friends. We were at some club, her friends heard me and so she started being extra." I explained.

"She was just tryna prove something to them, talking bout she not with that shit and blah blah blah. So worried about what other people think, she hit me in my mouth." I stated.

"What the fuck." Angel immediately sat up with an irritated look on her face.

"But it's all good. You know how I am. I don't care how in love with a bitch I think I am, you're not about to put your hands on me." I scoffed.

"Anyways, yea so it got violent...like I threw a glass bottle at her face type violent. And four people had to hold me back type violent. Then the cops pulled up type violent..." I cringed.

"A glass bottle?" Angel covered her mouth.

"Yea, after I hit her a few times, she was tryna runaway and I wasn't done so..." I looked away with a small smile.

"Lowkey feel bad but then again, she deserved it. She had to get stitches right above her eyebrow and on her cheek. Then she went to jail for the night." I explained.

"And what happened to you?" Angel wondered.

"Oh me? My ass left. Wasn't no cops about to arrest my black ass." I stated.

"Ayo." Angel laughed while laying back down on me.

"Even after all of that...I took her back." I cringed at my own words. "I'm sorry what?" Angel asked. "I took her back." I mumbled.

"Not my proudest moment, it's just she had this way of getting into my head. Making me believe that she really loved me and cared about me. She made me believe that it was my fault, when she would do shit." I explained.

"Like, she cheated on me five times and each time made me believe it was my fault. I was at a very low point, I just wanted attention or something. I don't know." I sighed.

"She got in my head and told me that I shouldn't be mad at her for cheating because what we were doing was too gay. She tried to force me to have sex with a fem...she was just so twisted." I spoke.

"I didn't finally leave until the end of December 2021. And it was hard, but Niya helped me. I was very depressed with my ex and even worse afterwards, at first." I expressed.

"My baby, I'm sorry you had to go through that." Angel pulled me into a tight hug. She rocked me in her arms a little.

"Okay, that's enough. You're gonna make me cry and I don't do that shit." I pulled away.

"You should, it's healthy." Angel stated.

"It's embarrassing." I sighed.

"If that's embarrassing then this is about to be really embarrassing for you." Angel smiled as if she was up to something. "Can you not." I said, already embarrassed.

Angel took in a deep breath.

"I love you Dominique Greene!" she shouted. I quickly grabbed her and covered her mouth.

"Shut up." I chuckled in embarrassment as people turned and looked over at us. Angel laughed into my hand.

"You play too much." I said. "But I'm not playing. I really do love you Dominique." Angel voiced.

I silently stared at Angel for a moment. I held the side of her face as I brought my lips to hers. I kissed her slowly and deeply.

Angel pulled away, her lips just inches away from mine.

"Let's go back to my place." she whispered.

I nodded a little then kissed her again. The both of us stood up and held hands as we walked back to her car.

When we arrived back at Angel's place, the both of us immediately found each other's lips in the darkness. We spent some time kissing and grinding against each other on the couch.

Eventually we made our way into the bedroom.

Midway through removing each other's clothes, I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Angel wondered. "Nothing. I have to do something real quick." I told her. I got up and went to find my notebook for therapy.

Once I found it, I ripped out the pages about my ex. There were lots of pages filled with writing. I went into the kitchen and found a lighter. After ripping up the papers, I burned them.

I made my way back to the bedroom when I finished.

Angel and I quickly resumed what we were doing.

I could feel a stronger connection between her and I, and the connection grew even stronger when we became intimate.

We made love to each other all night. No strap. No toys. Just us.

•*•*•

𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚...𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟.
#growth
———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
149K 11.7K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
243K 29.2K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...