UNTIL I FOUND YOU

By subuhana05

He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again....... More

protaganists
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
OTHER LEADS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
NEW:-
NEW✨

|32|

500 40 76
By subuhana05

Vote target - 27

Comment target -27

Enjoy reading 🥂

_____________________________

Panting heavily she stood before the doorway of terrace .  She let out a huge breath seeing rocky there .

But he didn't spot her also she didn't saw the face of the man talking to Rocky as he was back facing her .

From the very expression of rocky she can guess him in rage .

" Hoping to see you again , mr bhairya " Arav singhania sarcastically voice out before  walking out .

But all reena noticed was that man in next building terrace with a gun.

She geared her path to him .

Gunshot  was Heard as shr expected but.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
...
.
.
.
.
.

" What you think you are doing ?" He screamed at her as soon as they were alone in the room .

" Rocky , I....."

"Why you are doing all these ?  " increased his  volume in each words .

" I found you missing "

" So? , I would have been back by myself . Am not a kid to get lost "

" Yes , you would been back but as a ghost ." She sarcasticated back .

" Don't joke as a kid at this moment . And also what happened after you came also ......this only right?" He asked taking her arm .

" Rocky it's a small cut also it won't be more valuable than your life right ?" she tried to put some sense into his  brain .

" it will be when it's about you " cupping her face , maintaining a eyelock he murmured .

" Still I don't understand why you came there " removing his hands he maintained his cold voice.

" To save you "

" For what ?"

" From that singhania "

" Did I ask you ? Did I ask you to save me ? Did I ask  you to take the bullet ?"  He questioned with range in his voice .

" Rocky I did it for you...." She said in her slow voice as she spotted him leaving in rage leaving her alone .

He was overreacting because he doesn't want the history to repeat again .

••••••••

" Ma'am what would you like to take ?" The bartender asked

" Nothing thankyou " she forced a smile .

She glanced at him , who didn't took his eyes from her eventhough there were at a distance from each other.

Why can't he understand she is scared to lose him

" a glass of vodka please "  she heard her ordering  before settling next seat to her.

" What happened to your arm , miss reena ? Oops sry mrs reena ?"

She ignored her question turning up her glance into rocky , who seemed to take his eyes off from her .

" You did like to have a drink ?" She asked again gaining her attention .

" What you want cerena ?" She asked snapping at her .

" You know very well , what I want "

" And you very well know you won't get it ." She said smirking

" How dare you bi-"

" Mind your language " she spitted back with same anger.

" Don't high so much as he mentioned you as his wife ?"

" Hey girls you mind us joining " a girl with two behind her Asked .

" Ofcourse " cerena said .

" Why mrs bhairya , enjoying the party and not taking any drink " one of girl asked .

While cerena rolled her eyes hearing ' mrs bhairya ' and glared at that girl who returned her a wink .

" I don't like it "

" You might have not tried it yet , let's do one thing , try it today " another pouring a glass of  champagne .

" Sorry I don't drink "

" Atleast give it a try ."

" Stop it kriti , she don't have stamina to try it for once  . " Cerena taunted . To earn a look from from reena  who inorder to protest her snatched the glass taking it in one go .

Ewww it do taste bitter ! 

Cerena smirked " even children have the stamina to take one glass . Do one thing loose me in drinking and prove your stamina "

" Why should I prove it to you ?"  Reena asked back
" seems like mrs bhairya  is scared to Play with you cerena " reena raised her eyebrows before agreeing to play .

••••••••

Reena smirked as she gulped the last shot first . While cerena reached hardly 37 out of 50 . the girls changed a disbelief looks with each other .

" Haar man liya ? " reena asked in her normal tone . She didn't had any appearance of taken ,50 alcohol shots.

Cerena with the girls left the table being humiliated .

Finnaly ! Alone .

•••••••••

" Rocky !" She called him out to stop his path

" I want to talk " she said from behind finding him not stopping .

" I don't wanna have a conversation with you " turning around in his cold tone .

" Why you mentioned her as your wife " she asked again .

" Why you need to care about it ?" He asked after a couple seconds finding her nearing him .

" You did it to jealous me ? Then you succeeded ........ Now stop the play and say you love me " she said in her signature seductive tone.

" Why would I need to jealous you ?"

" Because I love you and you love me back . So do take it out before I hurt her . "

" Try too then I will see how live again . I spare you  last time when you tried to kill her India with just your luck being a woman . But if ever find it again . Cerena , I make sure you see visible hell in earth . " He said gritting his teeth.

Making their nose brush smiling at him she said
" death threats are making me more crazy for you . Try it somewhere not gonna work on me ,my love . I just can't wait  rocky , I just can't wait to make you mine , to be your wife , to kiss you hard  . I can't wait rocky , I can't " she chanted closing their distance nd brushing their lips ,making him jerk her out but before that could happen she was pulled away and a huge bomb blast was heard
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Don't worry that bomb was blasted on cerena's lovey dovey white cheek only .

And that bomb blasted by reena ,who literally screamed " how dare you witch "

" You ? How dare you slap me " she asked raising her hand to slap her to only get hold by Reena who twisted it back followed by her to bite her shoulder

Cerena screamed in pain , she bite her hard . " Will you near rocky again ?" Reena asked in an scary tone . " I will , he is mine  " next second the cries got louder as Reena stamped her toe with her heel tip. " He is not yours witch , you get that ?" Leaving her hand she said making her fall on the ground crying in pain .

" Don't cry loud like , get up " reena ordered giving her support to get  up .

" Do remember this treatment before you commit any mistake next time ." She said smirking seeing her condition .

Turning her glance she gave rocky a confused look seeing him standing by the support wall , his hands crossed against his chest , seemed to enjoy his show .

"Killady " he commented .

Shrugging her shoulder she started to walk to hear him
" are you drunk ?" He asked from behind finding her stumbling .

" Noo "......"  Do I look like " she asked blinking her eyes .
Rocky shooked his understanding she is drunk .

"We should leave " he said before grabbing her arm .

" Why ?"

•••••••

" I didn't knew my sona was so brutal ."

" Why ? I shouldn't have been brutal to her  " She asked  jumping in her seat facing  him after removing her seatbelt.

" I feel pity for her ."

" Why do you care her so much ? You love her ?" She asked in her demanding tone .Rocky applied break as he narrowed his eyes to spot knife just a inch distance from his neck .

" Sona...." He slowly voiced to hear her laughs .

" Rocky you got scared , it's just a butter Knife . Also don't worry I won't kill my rocky " she said controlling her laugh .

" Your rocky  ?" Smirking .

She smirked back , leaning onto him and letting a inch distance between them.
"Yes mine , any problem ?" She asked caressing his cheeks .

•••••••••

Rocky sighed in relief as they reach home . She felt normal just few minutes and later intoxication of alcohol took over her to act even more childish. Only rocky knew the difficulty to reach her till here .

" Get down sona "

" Nooo....till room " he passed her a glance before walking further with her in his arms .
She smiled as he listened her .

•••••••

" Here change your dress and get ready to sleep " he said passing her nightwear .

" I don't wanna...... change " she whined as a child .

" You won't be comfortable in them "

" Am not in a mood to Change "

" then I will have to change it by myself "

" Then do it "

" Sonaaa"

" Yessss" she replied with same tune .

" Do it "

" No " she said before making her way to the balcony .

He followed her to see her stared out from the balcony .

Taking her hand " let's go Sona " " noo" he got confused again as she turned and he spotted tears . All he wanted now is to make her sleep and regain her normal consciousness .

But when she started to talk he didn't felt her as her drunk anymore " I always  trusted to hurt anyone and to not go with those in peace , who hurt others. I always  wanted only to be sincerel, in everything . But look at me now . Just Made a girl cry in pain .......all thanks to you "
She paused catching breath
" My sister always asked me stay away from such gangsters and their world . I always stayed away from them . More than staying away , I was scared to near them.  I tried my best . But look at me now . Standing infront of a man who is worser than gangster , a Monster and talking to him .........all thanks to you "
Closing their distance she continued .
" Why rocky ? Why you made me like this ?why you came into my life ? I started to lie to my sister , wore  those 10kg weighted , Indian lehengas , ice creams in night which was reason for  maya ma to scold me always . All thanks  to use " letting out a chuckle she cupped his cheeks caressing it .

" You made me used to your tease, flirt ,  smirk , hugs , kisses , warmth , care and love  . Why ? I was living a happy life being single . But now even made me scared to lose you too ?........... All thanks  to you . everytime you call me sona ,and I wish to be your sona forever ? Everytime you address me as your wife , I wish I would have been your wife . Why you made me like this ?"
She stared into his eyes deeply before broking the eyelock and moving to his ears whispering " why did you do all this ? For love or revenge ?......... I don't care......maybe for revenge  or for love.....I don't  care ......I do believe it for love ......but you succeeded , you succeeded in making this girl fall for you.................. I Love You Rocky "

She felt him lips forming a smile and leaned back to vision it before it fades.

She smiled back as he rubbed of her tears and pressed her forehead with his .  "I just wanna in this same . To be like this in your arms . Now and forever . I just wanna be yours , The monsters queen . Make me yours rocky " she whispered against his lips and he opened his eyes with a questioning forever . " Mark me as yours " she said again .
" You are drunk " he said backing away to get hold by her who puppy eyed him then .  " You might regret " he said again trying to make her  understand .  " I won't " she said " noo " he said to get opposed by her " yes "
" You are not in your sense "
" No I am in " She murmured  pulling him for a long kiss leading to entwine their soul all again after years.

_____________________________

Sorry if I messed it up .

Please your shower your love as much as you can cos I spent my straight 5 hrs for it . So please do

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.8K 53
What if this generation girl enters into the bloodied world of KGF and becomes Garuda's Sister
48.1K 2.1K 15
( COMPLETED ) '' I seriously hate you '' When she said this his face became hard and hundred times more scary He quickly pulled her closer and digg...
11.1K 685 30
this story takes place right after kgf 2. but Reena didn't actually die. she instead gave birth to kgf's next sultan. though this isn't your typical...
48.7K 1.6K 24
What would happen if she time travel to the kgf timeline she always wanted to give him a happy ending because she saw the good in his monster eyes ~β™₯...