[KIM TAEHYUNG-BTS] Expect The...

Per taehyungswife_v

"Don't expect too much that'll make everything worst." Curiosity, Love, Hate, Jealousy, Expectations? A story... Més

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One

Part Seventeen

6.6K 301 211
Per taehyungswife_v

"You didn't play with us yesterday."

Suga said as he crossed his arms and frowned a little bit.

"What? Play?" Taehyung asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Basketball! You didn't even play with us!"

"Eh? Sorry I forgot." Taehyung said and scratched his nape while looking down at his notes.

"Where did you go yesterday by the way?" Jhope asked and sat on the floor while facing Taehyung.

"Seriously, Jhope there's a chair. Why the heck are you sitting on the floor?" Rapmon said and they laughed.

"Hmm. I waited for (y/n) and we walked together." Taehyung answered.

"So that's why." Jimin said and hummed.

Taehyung looked at him and Jimin just smirked. It looks like Taehyung was a bit uncomfortable when Jimin is talking like that.

It was like a tease for him.

"Later, you should join us. Okay?" Suga said and slammed his hands on Taehyung's table.

"Yeah yeah." He said and yawned.

Suga nodded and walked back again to his seat. He sighed and strecthed then looked down on his notes.

"Did you guys study?"

"Eh? Why?" Jhope asked.

"Idiot. We have test today. I should pass that geez." Suga said as Jhope gasped loudly.

"Oh my god! I doesn't knew!" He spoke in english and the others just laughed at him.

Rapmon shook his head and smacked Jhope. "You should really enter a kindergarten school."

Jhope pouted and rubbed his head.

"You're so mean hyung. You're like that because you're always in the 1st rank. Psh! Like I care!"

Rapmon just smiled in victory and crossed his arms. "Well, its not my fault." He said cooly and the others just 'boo'-ed him.

On the other side, Taehyung was just concentrating on his notes. He kept on memorizing the details he was reading.

"Wow, I've never seen an industrious Taehyung like that." Jin said and looked at Taehyung who was really busy.

"Its because he has an inspiration." Jungkook butted in and Jin looked at him.

"You kid! What're you talking about. You shouldn't saying things like that. You're still a kid!" He flicked Jungkook's forehead.

"I'm not! Ugh!" He groaned and placed his head on the table.

"Hey guys, what about we help each other on answering the tests?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey dude, that's cheating!" Suga said in a whisper manner so that their classmates wouldn't hear them.

"Yeah whatever. But still we won't be having a hard time on thinking and answering if we help each other." Jimin explained as he hummed.

"Jimin..." Rapmon said.

"Yeah?"

"You got no jams."

"What the heck! You're always saying that thing! I don't even know what jam is! I got no jams, okay fine!" Jimin groaned.

It was already their second subject. And they were about to get an exam.

Their teacher came in, holding a pile of papers and the students gulped because of nervousness.

"Did you study, class?" Their teacher asked as he adjusted his eyeglasses.

The students nodded and the teacher started distributing the papers one by one.

The class was very silent. Only the flipping of the papers can be heard and the footsteps of their teacher.

After an hour, the teacher started checking their testpapers and it was done after a half of an hour.

Their names were being called and also their scores.

Kim Namjoon - 99/100
Kim Seokjin - 96/100
Kim Taehyung - 93/100
Min Yoongi - 89/100
Jeon Jungkook - 89/100
Park Jimin - 88/100
Jung Hoseok - 47/100

"Congratulations, class."

Their teacher dismissed the class already and the students got up for their lunch break.

The bangtan boys started congratulating themselves.

"Wow, the highest top 3 are the Kims. Just great." Suga said and made a face.

"Suga, I and Jungkook copied the same answers. Haha!" Jimin said proudly.

"Why is your score 88? And theirs are 89?" Taehyung asked.

"Well I didn't copy the last answer. That's why!" He said but still managed to laugh.

"Pwahaha! How did you even get to this section, Jhope?" Rapmon asked as he laughed.

"I don't know. That's okay, this time I got a higher score. It is better than my score last month."

"Yeah, you only got 27 over 100."

They burst out laughing as they heard Jhope's score last month.

It was lunch break and you got out from your room.

You were really exhausted because of the exam and the problem was, you didn't get enough sleep. You were just studying and luckily you passed the test. You got 91/100.

"Yo!"

You flinched at that voice.

You looked up to see Taehyung.

"Woah, what's with the face? You look tired." He said and went closer to you.

You just chuckled softly and shook your head. "Nah, I'm fine." You said and Taehyung grabbed your wrist.

"Lets eat lunch."

Your heart started beating so fast again as he pulled you inside the cafeteria.

He searched for an empty table and as soon as he found one, you both sat on the chair.

"I'll go get some orders." He said and stood up.

He didnt even ask you what do you want or something.

You waited for him and after a few minutes, you saw him holding a tray, with dishes on it.

You smiled at the sight of foods because one of your favorites was there.

He placed the tray down and sat across you.

"Thank you." You said and Taehyung just smiled.

"Its the least that I can do."

The both of you started eating peacefully. But then your eyes landed on Taehyung who was eating so fast.

You chuckled and he looked at you.

"Why?" He asked but you just shook your head.

"Nothing. Just eat more." And you chuckled again.

Taehyung stopped eating and made a face infront of you.

You bursted out laughing because of the funny faces he was making.

He smiled secretly and made funny faces again. You couldn't help yourself but to laugh really hard.

"S-stop it. That's funny!" You said and laughed again.

"I really like to see you just like this. Its making me happy." He said and that made you stopped laughing.

You looked at him and your heart was beating so fast.

What does he mean? You thought.

He smiled and cleared his throat. "Just eat." He said and started eating again while smiling like an idiot.

You started eating and every seconds, you were taking a glimpse of his handsome face.

Luckily, he didn't notice it.

"Congrats." You said and he looked at you.

"What for?"

"I heard that you got 93/100 on the test." You smiled at him. He nodded his head and chuckled a bit.

"Thanks. Congrats also."

Eh? He knows my score? You thought again.

You awkwardly laughed and looked down and pursed your lips. "Thank you."

He just nodded his head and smirked. Then he started eating again.

It was already their dismissal and Suga went infront of Taehyung.

"You're not going anywhere." He threatened.

"Ah?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lets go play basketball now!"

Taehyung sighed in defeat and nodded his head. "Okay." Then they got out from their room.

As they went outside, he saw Mina and you walking together.

"(Y/n)!" Taehyung hollered.

You looked to your side and saw Taehyung running towards your direction.

"Wanna watch us play some basketball?" He asked and rubbed his nape.

Mina looked at you and she smiled widely at Taehyung.

"Of course she wants to watch!" She said and you looked at her in surprise.

"I didn't say--"

You were cut off when Mina looked at you trying to say that you should watch them play.

Mina dragged you into the basketball court and you saw the Bangtan were already there. They were wearing jerseys.

You looked at Taehyung who was really handsome. It really suits him wearing things like that. It looked manly.

The both of you sat on the side and Mina was just cheering silently on Jungkook. You nudged her and told her to keep quiet.

After a few minutes, they took a water break and you saw Jungkook waved her hand to Mina.

"Ha? Me?" Mina looked surprised and Jungkook just smiled and nodded his head.

"Go." You said and Mina stood up and went closer to Jungkook.

You sighed and you couldn't do anything because you were bored. You just wanted to sleep because you were really exhausted.

"Yoohoo~"

You flinched again as Taehyung's voice appeared.

You looked up and saw him infront of you. You immediately stood up and your heart started beating so fast when he hissed and fixed his wet hair because of his sweat.

Oh my-- he looks hot. You thought again.

He then turned his attention to you and smirked.

"I want some water." He said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"What am I? Your personal assistant?" You said and scoffed a bit.

He chuckled and gave you a towel. "I'm just kidding. Geez, sorry. I don't wanna see you mad like that."

"I'm not mad. What're you talking about." You said and held the towel he gave.

"What's this for?" You asked as you held the towel.

He smiled and went closer to you. "Wipe off my sweats please." He said and closed his eyes.

You blushed so hard as he said those.

"E-eh?!"

"Come on just do it." He smiled.

You bit your inner lip and started damping the towel on his face. He smiled.

"What are you? A baby?" You asked and he laughed.

"Yup but I only want you to take care of me." He said and opened his eyes.

You started blushing again and you looked at him in a shocked manner.

"Whatever! I need to wash my face." You said and threw him the towel.

He chuckled and watched you as you stomped your foot while walking.

"I just really want your attention. That's all." Taehyung mumbled and went back to play basketball with his friends.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6K 539 21
This is a story of two person's life MIN Y/N and KIM TAEHYUNG..... It's all about the difficulties they faced in their love life.. Have you ever thou...
68.8K 1.7K 16
You were in high school. You met a cute, handsome guy named KIM TAEHYUNG not long ago. TAEHYUNG was seeing another girl, he lost interest in you. Bro...
3K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
483 22 11
Kim Taehyung is a handsome boy every girl would love to have. But he himself want a boy like them. What will happen if there's a girl who fall inlove...